hgh pro

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today my hgh pro came to my folx house so I will start this monday fresh. I need to get the log up so that it is considerd a sponsered log.

After work tonight I will swing by my folx house and grab it.

Look at and lets see what this puppy can do for me.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Not sure if it was a mistake but they sent me two bottles and some samples of there other products. If that was not a mistake I thank you 100%. If it was a mistake let me know what you want to do. It would cost more to ship it back than its vaule.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will see if my fat content lowers as its low to beggin with but can't hurt. Will see if I get more lean mass. Will see how my sleep is with leucid dreaming and deep sleep. I will take pictures monday which is my starting date.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will list my work out routine tomorrow.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can send 1 to me...hehheh enjoy the ZZZZZ.

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
knowing AI im sure it was fully intended enjoy

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So my sleep was crazy last night. I had a dream of a girl I used to like.
My lifts where good.
3x 180lbs 6 reps squats
3x lunges 6 reps 40lbs
2x leg press 750lbs 6 reps
3x leg curls 90lbs

I felt well rested last night.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last night I had a very bad dream. Freaky stuff.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday was shoulders.
2 sets of side laterals 20lbs 6 rep
3 sets dumbell press 60lbs 6 reps
3 sets barbell smith press 45x2 6 reps
cable pull for rear delt 3 sets 6 reps 15lbs each cable.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Freaky dreams. I know its working cause I am tripping out on my dreams. Lifting I am lifting hard and strong. Harder? Not sure as its not inteded to be pre work out but I feel well rested so far.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure if it was a mistake but they sent me two bottles and some samples of there other products. If that was not a mistake I thank you 100%. If it was a mistake let me know what you want to do. It would cost more to ship it back than its vaule.
No it was a buy one get one free. Nice start.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Freaky dreams. I know its working cause I am tripping out on my dreams. Lifting I am lifting hard and strong. Harder? Not sure as its not inteded to be pre work out but I feel well rested so far.
nice to hear you feel well rested. That is one of the things Hghpro is intended to do which promotes recovery.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
cool man... what were your sleep habits before HGHPro?

is it a huge difference?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't get up as much during the night and I am over sleeping. I feel now that I think about it groggy like I am on sleeping meds. Not in a bad way but I end up getting up at around 9 vs 7 so I am actually getting a extra 2 hours of sleep hah.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't get up as much during the night and I am over sleeping. I feel now that I think about it groggy like I am on sleeping meds. Not in a bad way but I end up getting up at around 9 vs 7 so I am actually getting a extra 2 hours of sleep hah.
As long as it does not interfere with what you need to do it sounds good to me.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah the freaky dreams are definitely a tell tale sign..

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha. Yea dreams are crazy and I'm fairly rested. Today's legs I will see if I'm at 100%

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
I don't get up as much during the night and I am over sleeping. I feel now that I think about it groggy like I am on sleeping meds.
I HAD THIS FEELING INTHE BEGINNING AS WELL BUT BASICALLY IT IS YOU ARE IN SUCH A DEEP SLEEP THAT YOU BODY IS IN COMPLETE RELAXED AND REST6 MODE THAT IT IS A LIL TOUGHER TO GET UP, PLUS IF YOU ARE GETTING MORE SLEEP THAN YOU NORMALLY HAVE THEN THIS IS DEFINITELY GOING TO BE AN EFFECT AS WELL AS YOUR BDOY IS ADAPTING TO THE EXTRA REST AND SLEEP

ONCE YOU WAKE UP AND GET GOING YOU ARE GOOD TO GO!

SUBBED!

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
More sleep than you're used to can make you feel sleepy when you wake up, i think most people would agree atleast.

Like most other people, i can't wait to try out my HGHPro. I wish i got a 2 for 1 deal! I did get it for $30 which, in itself, is a steal anyways haha!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
More sleep than you're used to can make you feel sleepy when you wake up, i think most people would agree atleast.

Like most other people, i can't wait to try out my HGHPro. I wish i got a 2 for 1 deal! I did get it for $30 which, in itself, is a steal anyways haha!
Let us know how you like it.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So today was leg day. I leg pressed ass to grass 135lbs 10 reps 3 sets leg pressed 500lbs 10 reps
35lbs lunges 3 sets 10 reps leg extenrion 1 set 150lbs 20 reps leg curl 3 sets 10 reps 70lbs
leg press calf 3 sets 535lbs 5 seconds down 10 seconds up 12 reps standing calf smith 180 2 sets same reps and rest. I hit with higher reps with lighter weights.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So today was leg day. I leg pressed ass to grass 135lbs 10 reps 3 sets leg pressed 500lbs 10 reps
35lbs lunges 3 sets 10 reps leg extenrion 1 set 150lbs 20 reps leg curl 3 sets 10 reps 70lbs
leg press calf 3 sets 535lbs 5 seconds down 10 seconds up 12 reps standing calf smith 180 2 sets same reps and rest. I hit with higher reps with lighter weights.
Sounds good bro.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Continue to get good rest ?

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did shoulders and traps. Rest was good. 6.5 hours as I got off work late and worked out @ 9 today. Sleep was good and I felt like flying.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Did shoulders and traps. Rest was good. 6.5 hours as I got off work late and worked out @ 9 today. Sleep was good and I felt like flying.
yah I keep hearing this, not that people are sleeping much more but the quality if very high.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yah I keep hearing this, not that people are sleeping much more but the quality if very high.
The amount of time I normally sleep has not changed but I have a lot more get up and go now.:)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How come on the label it says 4 caps but on the directions it says to take 5. I have been taking 5 caps at night.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
How come on the label it says 4 caps but on the directions it says to take 5. I have been taking 5 caps at night.
That was a oops. It is 4 caps a night.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was flying last night in my dream. Don't remembe where to but I just remember being up in the sky.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I will go back to 4 caps. Thanks for the heads up.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last night my dreams were intense. I was getting chased by my boss at work and there were guns involved. I don't remember the rest as my room mates being idiots woke me up comming home late at 3 in the morning. I have idiots for room mates. I can't even make noise in the morning i.e cooking etc cause they like to sleep in. Its not like they are working till 2 or 3 am. Today was chest day. Not bad.
3 sets of flat
3 sets of incline
2 sets of dumbell
3 sets of dips
3 tricep cable push down
2 sets of kick backs with the cable

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last night my dreams were intense. I was getting chased by my boss at work and there were guns involved. I don't remember the rest as my room mates being idiots woke me up comming home late at 3 in the morning. I have idiots for room mates. I can't even make noise in the morning i.e cooking etc cause they like to sleep in. Its not like they are working till 2 or 3 am. Today was chest day. Not bad.
3 sets of flat
3 sets of incline
2 sets of dumbell
3 sets of dips
3 tricep cable push down
2 sets of kick backs with the cable
Nice workout. Yes I would call that a intense dream.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. Today was back
3 sets of cable pull down
3 sete of Rows
3 sets of pull ups
2 sets of dead lifts
last night I ate some carbs and cheated. I don't remember my dream but I feel well reasted actually.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not listing weights all the time as I'm really gauging my rest sleep quality and gym intensity.

lilnardey

lilnardey

Awards
  • Established
I'm not listing weights all the time as I'm really gauging my rest sleep quality and gym intensity.
Sounds good to me. But, if you do happen to notice a good increase in strength I'd like to hear about it :)