Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Keepin' it Gangsta w/ SWOLE STACK

About Me:
    Iím 5 ft 5 about 148 lbs and Iíve been training for alittle over 3 years now. This will be my first logging opportunity and Iím going to update as much as possible. Probably around 6 days a week and atleast 5 days. My training adventures started as a 160lb flabby kid in college and had not done much since soccer in high school. I wanted to lose fat and took it a bit to far going down to 123lbs. Iíve since built my way back up to 148lbs by studying what ever I can from diet, to training, rest, and supplementation. I like to change things up in the gym. I keep the essentials all the time or atleast what I consider essential, flat and incline bench, squats, deads, and shoulder presses. I like to experiment with drop sets, super sets, rest pauses, and whatever else I can do to change it up and keep things interesting.

My workouts
    Iím going to try and stick to this as much as possible. My buddy just moved home so Iíve been training with him when our work schedules allow so on some days when Iíd be off Iíll go for the extra motivation and a spot. I will still always get the same workout, just might be a little different day.

Mon: Chest/Triís/Cardio
    Tues: Back/Biís
    Wed: rest/cardio ( trying to add in cardio on this day the closer the summer comes)
    Thurs: Legs/Abs
    Friday: off
    Sat: Shoulders/Abs/Cardio
    Sun: Cardio/Abs

Diet:
    Probably the most important part, Iíve been at about 2900calories per day and 240-250 grams of protein. While logging this Iím going to try and drop the calories to about 2700calories while trying to keep the protein where itís at.

Other supps:
    Essentials: Protein, Multi, Fish Oil
    Other Supps: UspLabs Jack3d, Anabolic Innovations: Glycobol, Testopro, and Recoverpro

Iíd like to cut out some fat while keeping my muscle and strength where itís at. If I lose a few lbs Iím not going to stress, the same if I add some weight. As long as I tighten up alittle Iíll be pretty happy.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.91%

So today was the first workout
    Starting Weight: 147lbs ( not a huge fan of using weight as a measuring tool but i can't post pics every week and it's easy to measure numbers) i'll be using my mirror and posting anyting i notice as well

Chest/Tri's
    Flat DB press: 45 x 12, 55 x 10, 60 x 8, 65 x 6
    Incline DB press: 40 x 12, 50 x 10, 55 x 8
    Incline Fly: 25 x 12, 35 x 12, 45 x 10
    Cable Crossovers (set at highest position): 55 x 10, 70 x 8, 85 x 6 drop set with cables at shoulder height 55 x 8

Tri's
    Dip (set at closest position and trying to use just tri's): bodyweight x 15, BW+15 x 12, BW+30 x 10
    Close Grip Bench: 65 x 12, 85 x 10, 115 x 7
    Rope Extension: 40 x 10, 60 x 10, 70 x 7
    DB Kickbacks (only done for definition and to get a final pump on the tris): 20 x 10, 25 x 10

Cardio: Eliptical for 10 minutes....the last 20 seconds of each minute I go as fast as i can then normal speed for 40 seconds and repeat for the whole 10 minutes

After not getting the sleep I wanted last night i felt fairly good at the gym minus the 90 degrees that it was in there today
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.91%

workout 2: Back/Bi's

Look Ma No Straps!

Lat Pull Down: 105 x 12, 135 x 10, 150 x 7, 160 x 6
    Close Grip Cable Row: 105 x 12, 135 x 10, 150 x 9, 165 x 8
    DB Bent Row: 45 x 10, 50 x 10, 60 x 8
    T-Bar Row: 70 x 12, 95 x 10, 125 x 6
    Deadlift: 135 x 10, 185 x 12, 225 x 7, 135 x 7

Bi's:
    BB curl: 45 x 12, 65 x 10, 85 x 6 drop set 65 x 6
    DB hammer curl: 20 x 12, 30 x 10, 35 x 7
    Alternating cable concentration: 15 x 12, 20 x 9, 25 x 7

I felt good at first during my workout and then felt really gassed while deadlifting, probably due to the lack of sleep and the extreme heat at the gym, was really shaky on the way home from the gym, but after some carbs and protein i seem to feel better
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.91%

Day 3 Cardio

Eliptical...
    start of stretching, then start going at normal speed
    at 4minutes 40 seconds you go balls to the wall...my goal was to get over 200 rotations, theirs usually a tracker on the machine...until 5 minutes
    at 5 minutes u go regular again until 9 minutes 40 seconds and do the same thing again until 10 minutes
    11 minutes i would reverse the rotation ur feet are going in....12minutes 40 seconds same thing just ur feet are moving opposite way
    13 minutes i'd go regular again
    at 14 minutes 40 seconds balls to the wall
    15 minutes 40 seconds, 16 minutes 40 seconds
    17 minutes 40 seconds
    18 minutes 40 seconds
    19 minutes 40 seconds

i then go normal speed until 24 minutes 40 seconds and then go balls to the wall again and normal again until 29 minutes 40 seconds

Then i walk on the treadmill increasing the incline for the first 5 minutes and decreasing for the next 5 minutes....total of 10 minutes as a cooldown

Abs: I do 3 sets of crunches at 25 per, 3 sets of leg raises at 15 per and 3 sets of 50 broomstick twists.......i super set them so it's crunch, leg raise, broomstick and go through it again 3 times
  5. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    Day 3 Cardio

Eliptical...
    start of stretching, then start going at normal speed
    at 4minutes 40 seconds you go balls to the wall...my goal was to get over 200 rotations, theirs usually a tracker on the machine...until 5 minutes
    at 5 minutes u go regular again until 9 minutes 40 seconds and do the same thing again until 10 minutes
    11 minutes i would reverse the rotation ur feet are going in....12minutes 40 seconds same thing just ur feet are moving opposite way
    13 minutes i'd go regular again
    at 14 minutes 40 seconds balls to the wall
    15 minutes 40 seconds, 16 minutes 40 seconds
    17 minutes 40 seconds
    18 minutes 40 seconds
    19 minutes 40 seconds

i then go normal speed until 24 minutes 40 seconds and then go balls to the wall again and normal again until 29 minutes 40 seconds

Then i walk on the treadmill increasing the incline for the first 5 minutes and decreasing for the next 5 minutes....total of 10 minutes as a cooldown

Abs: I do 3 sets of crunches at 25 per, 3 sets of leg raises at 15 per and 3 sets of 50 broomstick twists.......i super set them so it's crunch, leg raise, broomstick and go through it again 3 times
    Subbed bro give it hell!!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  6. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.41%

I am in, kill it G.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  7. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Great START Gotti!

I am here for the ride buddy!
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

IM in!
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Ok lets hope for some better luck on this one. Testopro is the ace in the rotation!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

YG you big pimp! Glad to see you are logging this stuff for us Bro. I foresee some new muscle in your future! TestoPRO FTW!!!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.91%

yeah today i think the libido is hitting, txting my g/f before with one thing on my mind....she told me to settle down, also noticed some aggression when talking to my friend, he asked me if i was raging
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

yeah today i think i think the libido is hitting, txting my g/f before with one thing on my mind....she told me to settle down, also noticed some aggression when talking to my friend, he asked me if i was raging
    Yah it's going to hit you hard at first ... whether the storm lol same advice goes out the the gf...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.14%

In on this one and will make sure to add some libido checks for your own benefit/torture!
  14. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    In on this one and will make sure to add some libido checks for your own benefit/torture!
    LMAO!!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.91%

Crowler just informed me i'll be getting some Stoked! in the mail...so i'm going to continue with what i've been doing, i figured it might work out best for me this way anyway, i'll have raised test and recomp from the glycobol, then adding in the stoked! will just boost the results i'm looking for, the stoked! will be run for like a week or two after the other two ended and with the AI properties should help lean me out even more...like a clean up hitter...let the reformation begin

I suppose an Anabolic Innovations tat should follow soon
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Crowler just informed me i'll be getting some Stoked! in the mail...so i'm going to continue with what i've been doing, i figured it might work out best for me this way anyway, i'll have raised test and recomp from the glycobol, then adding in the stoked! will just boost the results i'm looking for, the stoked! will be run for like a week or two after the other two ended and with the AI properties should help lean me out even more...like a clean up hitter...let the reformation begin

Good on you, yah Mike takes care of his customers...

So are you keeping a log of your diet ? www.fitday.com is pretty good, breaks everything down for you.
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88%

SOMBODY LOOKING TO GET SWOLE!!
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before new diets, supplements, training protocols, or if you have any concerns abotu yoru health.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.91%

no i haven't been, only in my head, that site looks awesome, i'm going to play with that for alittle....i can log my food intake on here if enough ppl want me to....it's kind of boring, always eat almonds, protein shakes, natty pb, non fat greek yogurt at the same times everyday...it's kind of ocd
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

no i haven't been, only in my head, that site looks awesome, i'm going to play with that for alittle....i can log my food intake on here if enough ppl want me to....it's kind of boring, always eat almonds, protein shakes, natty pb, non fat greek yogurt at the same times everyday...it's kind of ocd
    Yah I get that way too...

Here are some foods you should be trying to work in if you can.

Well the obvious ones Proteins

Chicken, Lean beef, Fish, Eggs etc..

Vegtables choices brocolli, cauliflower, green beans, brussel sprouts, snow peas, bell peppers, romaine or any leaf lettuce.

Carbs Yams, brown or parboiled rice, Quinoa, Black beans, the odd potato, Apples, oranges pears, peaches most fruits are ok dates make a good healthy treat.

Make a plan and you can make adjustments more easily when it's written out. You might want to invest in a food scale, measure what you eat so you know how to adjust. All this is going to pay off big time down the road.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.14%

My diet is boring as all get out most of the time; preaching to the choir here Gotti.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.91%

thats why i haven't been posting my food, it's always the same, ppl get mad at me, i'm like oh it's 11 time for a couple servings of almonds...it's 1:30 time for the protein natty pb...it's robotic, but makes things way easier since it's set up already
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.39%

I really like the combination of Stoked with Glycobol. I always feel hungry, so I'm usually pretty into making my carbohydrates meals, lol.

Crowler might pay for it, depending on where you decide to put it

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

So are you keeping a log of your diet ? www.fitday.com is pretty good, breaks everything down for you.
    I've only used fitday, but I've heard that thedailyplate is pretty good too.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.3%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Good deal on the SWOLE, hold of on the tattoo. Not that it is a bad idea but you don't want the color fading as your skin strethes around the new muscle.
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post

You know we have a fitday type program here, and it works pretty well just started using it. Click the Diet Tracker link just under the UserCP link. If you eat certain meals that are specific and always the same you can make a custom food with the nutrient profile for the whole meal and just add the meal. Not too bad. My PostWorkout shake has a bunch of protein, then almonds and 25 grams carbs all of it in one entry, one click and done. I am using it here so it is all in one spot.

thats why i haven't been posting my food, it's always the same, ppl get mad at me, i'm like oh it's 11 time for a couple servings of almonds...it's 1:30 time for the protein natty pb...it's robotic, but makes things way easier since it's set up already
    Dude post your food or we will get mad at you... LOL No really most of my meals are repeats 40-60% of them include protein powder instead of meat. If someone doesn't like that they can come pose next to me on stage and see who is in better condition when itis all said and done. No majic with food but there are a bunch of food snobs out there too.
  24. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.41%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    LOL No really most of my meals are repeats 40-60% of them include protein powder instead of meat.
    Dude, are you serious? I read in a book that you must get 98.4352% of your protein from chicken as well as .3242523% from lean red meat. You are going to lose all your gains, you obviously have no idea what you are doing.

/jk ... I actually have many days where alot of my protein comes from shakes when I don't have access to a meal and didnt make one ahead of time.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.91%

day 4: DEATH IS NEAR

Back squat: 135 x 12, 185 x 10, 225 x 8, 235 x 6, 135 x 20
    Donkey Calf Raises: 70 x 20, 95 x 20, 115 x 20, 145 x 12
    Leg Extension: 180 x 15, 225 x 12, 255 x 10, 285 x 9
    Single Standing Leg Curl: 30 x 12, 35 x 10, 40 x 10, 45 x 8

Abs: 3 sets of 20 sit ups on one of those balance balls
    3 sets of 15 hanging leg raises
    3 sets of 10 each side dips with 25lb weight in arm

(I don't really know the tech. terms for the ab workout, so if your unsure of what i mean ask and i'll try to clarify)

Well I feel like death right now, tired, covered in sweat and my legs are trembling like an earthquake, my goal is to get 175 for 20...i only went with 135 today because i felt exhausted but i've done 155 for 20, never ventured higher than that, and kinda got away from the 20 rep at the end of my squats for a month or so....this log should kick it back into gear to go higher
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.39%

135 x 20 AFTER finishing your squats is like doing some sort of tortured cardio
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.27%

In wit ya lil fella. I'm curious on how the Testopro is gonna make you feel. My next go around will have Testopro as my base.

Do your thing boi, I ain't mad at cha! Got nothin but luv!
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.91%

if my legs didn't hold out on all the hormones that i want then they wouldn't have to pay....but since they don't just give in...they need to get got...even if it means i can't walk up stairs on fridays and saturdays
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.39%

if my legs didn't hold out on all the hormones that i want then they wouldn't have to pay....but since they don't just give in...they need to get got...even if it means i can't walk up stairs on fridays and saturdays
    Ur not doin' it rite...

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti
    "even if i can't walk up stairs on fridays, saturdays, and sundays."
    Fixed

30. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.91%

good point, usually by sunday i force myself to crawl on all fours up the steps
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.3%

Dog Day Squats so tough you'll end up on all fours. I like it...
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

good point, usually by sunday i force myself to crawl on all fours up the steps
    With that kind of killer instinct you'll reach your goals no problem on this stack. Just keep the form tight and your focus and the world will turn...
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.91%

Y'all know who
    Keepin' it Gangsta
    We come through
    Keepin' it Gangsta
    Y'all know how we do
    Keepin' it Gangsta
    My whole crew
    Keepin' it Gangsta

The Anthem to this Log....Fabolous- Keepin' It Gangsta
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.91%

Day 5: off day

I might as well post this now incase i don't get around to it later tonight, after a rough week, I take Friday's off from the gym..my g/f is also suffering from a long week so we're probably going to be bums tonight and just sit around which i feel that i can really use...i'll probably leave work and load up on some recoverpro to furth help with recovery and growth that i can get while resting my muscles today...get to bed at a decent hour and wake up tomorrow ready to attack the gym again tomorrow morning for shoulders

I will post a week mini-review sunday night or monday morning which would mark the 7th day mark that i've been in here
  35. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.66%

YG you doing a great job my friend.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

That weeks behind you rest up and go at it all the harder tommorrow
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.91%

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    YG you doing a great job my friend.
    Thanks, just trying to "keep it gangsta"...no frills and straight to the point, because usually what ppl really wanna see is what the supplements are doing for ppl with the training that ppl are doing, like the weekly updates too so ppl have an understaning on about which week certain things starting kicking in so on and so fourth
  38. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.41%

Sorry, but this is keeping it gangsta:

Just inject.
    Facebook:
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.91%

i'll have to see the pic at home, it's not showing up at work
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Sorry, but this is keeping it gangsta:

lol good one...

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: TestoPro/Glycobol $33 each (Fat Loss)
    By swaneon in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-24-2010, 11:13 PM
  2. Testopro, Glycobol and RecoverPro Log
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 10:33 PM
  3. Legacykid's HGHup/Glycobol/Testopro log
    By Legacykid in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 01-20-2010, 02:56 PM
  4. Questions on Glycobol and Testopro