ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UPDATE! Starting day 14 this became a Ebol/Cbol/TT-33/Natadrol Log

another update, Day 18 added T-force

This is a unsponsored log. This is may be get messy with an overlap of supplements, but it should be fun. This is my first experience with Ebol and Cbol, and ive had previous good success with the same TT-33 ingrediants.
This may get messy half way through as I possibly may stack Natadrol or something else later down the road. Also, for about 10 more days im stacking a low dose ECA at 12.5mg of e 3x a day.

The diet: Strict low carb dieting. under 50 grams carbs daily. Meat, veggies, some almonds and eggs are the meals.

The goals: Cutting, preserving muscle mass and hardening of muscles

The stack
Thermolife Ebol 6 caps a day
Thermolife Cbol loading 6 2x a day for 5 days and then taking it only pre-workout once or twice a day depending if i work out twice that day.
Iforce TT-33 3 caps a day, after 25-30 days ill be using 200mg 7-keto as a thyroidal pct.
ECA 12.5 mg of ephedrine/100mg caffeine/Alpha Burn/81mg aspirin. This is for maybe 10 more days or so, i will post when i eliminate it

potential add ons down the road, Natadrol, Tforce, T-911, these are all question marks just dont expect any surprises

Stats
Age 33
Height 5'10.5"
Weight 171
Waist, flexed around belly button 31"
Chest 46.5"
Bi's 15.75

Training-Heavy lifting, i hit each body part once per week. will be doing cardio on seperate sessions, bike riding, sprints, martial arts, running sprints. ill be doing one or a combination of all. i go by how i feel and listen to my body.

Protein-Vasolate 2 scoops pre-bed and 1 scoop pre-workout, myofusion 1 scoop am, 2 scoops post workout

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A day on Mount Paektu. My father Kim Il Sung carrying me, young Kim Jong Il and my mother Kim Jong Suk on horseback. I ascended from stork from high cloud to my father that day, and now I democratically rule my fathers country, with over site of my father currently this day.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
had my first 2 workouts yesterday and dosed cbol pre- for both workouts. my second workout i did bike riding and ran sprints. when i ran sprints something unusual happened. my legs tired but my body didnt. it was strange, like i couldnt push that near death experience i always try to strive for when running sprints, but i couldnt run hard enough. i mean i did run hard, just that i ran so hard my legs gave out by the 9th or 10th sprint (15 total) and i felt like my body only went though a little jogging. i just started taking ebol to so hard to tell whats really working, or if its both. will see yesterday is just 1 day.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Found my old pics!!!!!!!!!

pics below from 2/2008 weight 211. currently 171, lowest point i hit 165 January 2010

ahhh, look at the love handles

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Side by Side comparison

2/2008 vs. 4/2010

notice how my gut hand down on the first older pic

now check out the how the love handles really disappear dramatically

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight
Day 1 171
Day 5 170.5
Day 9 173

Waist flexed around belly button
Day 1 31"
Day 2 31.25"
gained weight and im trying to cut. may be muscle, may be the fact that my muscles feel full and pumped. i did heavy cardio yesterday, and my bowel movements were very good this morning but im heavier. my stomach seems to be getting more definition although it was .25" bigger this morning.

initial thoughts
very good workouts, very satisfied. my sprints improved yesterday, did 15 heavy sprints with some light jogging and bike riding for 60 minutes yesterday. again, i couldnt seem to get my cardio system winded no matter how hard i ran, and my improved performance=my legs going out before my cardio system wore out. weird feeling but a positive note. my legs should catch up to shape.

muscles feel full and pumped. good erections. good vascularity. good performance and good recovery.

too soon to judge, just some notes and logging here.

still taking eca, but i cut it down to 2 low 12.5mg doses 5 days ago. 1 pre-workout and 1 later on.

body also feels warm and my throat had been very sore the past 6 days, but it feels much better today. i def think its the tt=33 kicking in hard.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 10

notes: i quite ECA after 30 days today. dragging all day, def felt shot, crappy workout, taking benedryl at night the past 5 days to prepare for this. its not too bad though.

girl of the day!

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
not to many people outside of my own country. the media portrays me in a negative way.
You like dong in and around your mouth?

I heard you like balls dribbled off your chin and they call you Allen Iverson??

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You like dong in and around your mouth?

I heard you like balls dribbled off your chin and they call you Allen Iverson??
oh, i see we have a bully here, lol

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No bully

La cosa nostra
By Stephen Rampur

"Bullying is an act by a person when he deliberately does something that would cause harm to others. This can be done by verbal harassment, physical assault, or any other pernicious methods of compulsion like manipulation. Some of the most common ways of bullying are assigning funny names and using such names, talking and writing filthy things about people, not allowing them to participate in activities, jeopardizing them, and making them feel uncomfortable and frightened. Bullying also includes taking and damaging their stuff or property, physically assaulting them, and making them do things that are simply not acceptable to the society.

When we think of bullying, we generally think of the bully in school days, which included threatening to beat up someone after the school gets over. However, bullying may take various forms and may happen anywhere; be it in public or college. Bullying at work and cyber bullying are also some cases that are coming up nowadays. According to a study, there is no particular reason why people bully. There are several reasons why they do so. Very often, there are several factors and reasons why some people turn into bullies.

If you want to know why do people bully, just read ahead…

Reasons Why People Bully

Many people bully in order to attract attention from others. They always want to be in the limelight, and make a good impression on other individuals. Such behavior may even lead to a big fight if the person who is getting bullied is one who normally is the center of attraction. It is certainly not a good thing, particularly if the bullying is taking place in a corporate environment.

A person also bullies others because he may think that he is much superior to them. He may consider superiority in terms of intelligence, social status, financial status, and some similar factors. In such a case, bullying can be done by being rude and even beating up others. Usually, people who bully are individuals from well-to-do families.

Some people bully others because they desperately want something they cannot achieve or obtain, something which other individuals have, such as study notes or electronic gadgets. A person may also bully to become more popular in his locality. Such bullies generally form groups and fight clubs and create nuisance in public. A bully might even try to prove to his friends that he is the boss and has authority over other individuals.

A majority of people bully due to their mental state. They either have some problem in their way of thinking or mindset, or have some social insecurity. They like to be rude and rebellious towards others. Jealousy is also one of the major reasons why people bully. They try to punish and hurt others whom they are jealous about for various or even a single reason.

Bullying is a behavioral issue that needs to be dealt with seriously. Continuous exposure to bullying can have extreme effects on a person's physical as well as mental health, and may even lead to suicide. I hope after reading the above article you might have got an idea of why do people bully."

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
By Stephen Rampur

"Bullying is an act by a person when he deliberately does something that would cause harm to others. This can be done by verbal harassment, physical assault, or any other pernicious methods of compulsion like manipulation. Some of the most common ways of bullying are assigning funny names and using such names, talking and writing filthy things about people, not allowing them to participate in activities, jeopardizing them, and making them feel uncomfortable and frightened. Bullying also includes taking and damaging their stuff or property, physically assaulting them, and making them do things that are simply not acceptable to the society.

When we think of bullying, we generally think of the bully in school days, which included threatening to beat up someone after the school gets over. However, bullying may take various forms and may happen anywhere; be it in public or college. Bullying at work and cyber bullying are also some cases that are coming up nowadays. According to a study, there is no particular reason why people bully. There are several reasons why they do so. Very often, there are several factors and reasons why some people turn into bullies.

If you want to know why do people bully, just read ahead…

Reasons Why People Bully

Many people bully in order to attract attention from others. They always want to be in the limelight, and make a good impression on other individuals. Such behavior may even lead to a big fight if the person who is getting bullied is one who normally is the center of attraction. It is certainly not a good thing, particularly if the bullying is taking place in a corporate environment.

A person also bullies others because he may think that he is much superior to them. He may consider superiority in terms of intelligence, social status, financial status, and some similar factors. In such a case, bullying can be done by being rude and even beating up others. Usually, people who bully are individuals from well-to-do families.

Some people bully others because they desperately want something they cannot achieve or obtain, something which other individuals have, such as study notes or electronic gadgets. A person may also bully to become more popular in his locality. Such bullies generally form groups and fight clubs and create nuisance in public. A bully might even try to prove to his friends that he is the boss and has authority over other individuals.

A majority of people bully due to their mental state. They either have some problem in their way of thinking or mindset, or have some social insecurity. They like to be rude and rebellious towards others. Jealousy is also one of the major reasons why people bully. They try to punish and hurt others whom they are jealous about for various or even a single reason.

Bullying is a behavioral issue that needs to be dealt with seriously. Continuous exposure to bullying can have extreme effects on a person's physical as well as mental health, and may even lead to suicide. I hope after reading the above article you might have got an idea of why do people bully."

fahgetaboutit!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weight
Day 1 171
Day 5 170.5
Day 9 173
Day 13 172

My adrenal fatigue is done and over with, the last 2 days i had 3 very good workouts.

did lifting am and cario pm, as planned i took 6cbols for each pre-workout

all my workouts since starting this stack have improved, im loving it. when i did my cardio yesterday, i yet again was unable to push myself to pure exhaustion. i would push myself until my legs couldnt handle it anymore, but my cardiovascular system has greatly improved and more then when i take either creapure, cordygen, and other products ive taken in the past.

ive done alot of supplements the past couple of years, and i gotta say in terms of performance cbol and ebol are right up there, and it kicks in faster for sure in terms of effectivness. natty test boosters always seem to kick in after 3-4 weeks but these 2 products (i dont count tt-33 as a performance booster) have given me the effect right away. i dont feel any lethargy coming off of eca any more, and i credit the adaptogens in ebol along with the benadryl for this.

another note i want to add is the my knee joints have felt better than they have in quite a while. i know ecdysterone is supposes to repair cartilage, but i didnt expect anything this fact. maybe a coincidence, but im not going to complain.

so far ive layed off the natadrol, if i go overseas i may have to take it but if dont i will be staying on this trifecta till the end. i will let you all know if i do stack the natadrol of course.

1 other note, i just ordered 11 bottles of vpx powershock with a kilo of bulk bcaa's, so i will be adding 1 scoop powershock and 5 grams of bulk bcaa's and start drinking that for my intra-workouts when they come in.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am a big fan of powershock-hope you like it-you sure do have enough of it, lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks alot man, i put that on my ipod so i can practice those moves outside on some soft grass. im going to buy some knee and elbow pads at wallmart tomorrow.

now if i get bullied again i know how to handle myself, thanks alot. you should be a teacher or something!

oh, and i started practicing my running today, im not ashamed of running away from a bully since they can fight better than me.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
thanks alot man, i put that on my ipod so i can practice those moves outside on some soft grass. im going to buy some knee and elbow pads at wallmart tomorrow.

now if i get bullied again i know how to handle myself, thanks alot. you should be a teacher or something!

oh, and i started practicing my running today, im not ashamed of running away from a bully since they can fight better than me.
I thought it would help you. :smirk: I especially like the candy in the face or the rolled up magazine move...and remember "Don't turn onto your stomach or they will smash your head on the ground"!! :drive:

tWack

tWack

Awards
  • Established
I thought it would help you. :smirk: I especially like the candy in the face or the rolled up magazine move...and remember "Don't turn onto your stomach or they will smash your head on the ground"!! :drive:
I agree those are some excellent moves! :yawn:

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
aaahhhh....screw it, if i travel overseas or not who cares

as of today this is the official

ebol/cbol/tt-33/natadrol log

will be dosing 6 natadrols and think about upping to 8 later on

as for now, i can tell you ebol and cbol worked well for performance and recovery. they always recomend stacking tbol with ebol anyways, so ill go natty androgen hormonal now and kick things up a notch. its that time of year.

so the plan is
ebol-adaptogen
cbol-cell volumizer, atp
tt-33 metabolism
natadrol-androgen booster

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
aaahhhh....screw it, if i travel overseas or not who cares

as of today this is the official

ebol/cbol/tt-33/natadrol log

will be dosing 6 natadrols and think about upping to 8 later on

as for now, i can tell you ebol and cbol worked well for performance and recovery. they always recomend stacking tbol with ebol anyways, so ill go natty androgen hormonal now and kick things up a notch. its that time of year.

so the plan is
ebol-adaptogen
cbol-cell volumizer, atp
tt-33 metabolism
natadrol-androgen booster
i know i can count on you for a honest assessment!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i know i can count on you for a honest assessment!
thanks, yes even today my leg workout was VERY good. nothing like steroids, but i blew threw the workout. except for the few days after i quit eca my workouts all have been very well. its not a stim effect, i can just do and push more. both cardio and lifting.

i didnt get any body composition yet as i hoped but i def credit the ebol/cbol for improved performance and recovery.

the only issue is what worked more, ebol or cbol? or was it just both? just please keep in mind im speaking only for a stack. i can tell you the 2 weeks before hand i was only on creapure and eca but cutting the creapure and adding ebol/cbol was a definite improvement. nothing mind blowing but satisfied.

there are other nice options out there, but what i like about this stack is that its totally non-hormonal, so if you need something to do in between and dont mind spending ALOT of cash for a mild but very satisfying performance enchantment ime than i would say give it a go.

now that i got bullied i need to get jacked, lol so its time to stack natadrol so i can kick some bully ass!!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 18

im going overseas after all to china, for 1 month, leaving on the 27th.

as of the 23rd this is the official ebol/cbol/tt-33/natadrol/tforce log

yup, just decided to add 1 more ingrediant to the mix, thats all t-force is (the newer non-zma version)

1. ebol=non-hormonal adaptogen powerhouse
2. cbo3=cell volumazation, atp
3. tt-33=metabolism
4. natadrol=increase in androgen
5. t-force=increase in test

this is it, i promise i wont be adding anything else, although i was about to stack M-Drol to the mix today for some serious results. just kidding, lol but yes no more to the stack. im loving it as it is great workouts, intense good recovery, good sleep, now lets work on the T a lil.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
shoot me a pm about what life is really like in china these days-i trust news agencies about as much as politicians. really curious how the standard of living is for the average 'joe' over there.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 27

2 days ago i bumped the natadrol from 6 to 8 caps, the t-force to 3 to 4 caps.

im loving this stack, my biggest improvements being cardio, and im feeling strong in the gym. nothing outstanding in terms of body recomp but i may have leaned a little and maintained my muscle. the workouts is where its at with this stack, almost everyone is above average for me.

had a killer cardio workout today (for me, lol) and i always seem to push my legs to exhastion without really truly getting tired, my cardiovascular system continues to improve. i credit the ebol/cbol for this, but since introduction of natadrol/tforce i would say even better.

vpx powershock may be really helping as well, especially after yesterdays cardio. its a nice drink and will be a staple of mine for some time to come.

notes on natadrol, my comparison to other loggers
1. most loggers report major pissing, i always piss alot and see no difference.

2. many loggers report increased hunger, mine seems to be in check, although being on vacation in china im not as strict as i would like to be, but not far off.

3. ive seen some people report back pumps on natadrol, im experiencing this and having back problems.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 32

Finished tt-33 yesterday so now im doing 7-keto dhea along with kelp as a thyroidal pct. 7 keto is dosed 1st thing am, 4 hours later and then later in the day. 300mg total.

im now upping my cbol dose from only 6 pre-workout to 6 pre and 6 post like the bottle recommends to see if i feel a difference. ill be doing 6 on off days before i wasnt taking any on off days.

muscle fullness is up, im getting really nice doms, maybe too much. my workout intensity is very good every time. im very happy with this stack.

my muscle soreness/fullness is so up its almost as if my recovery isnt as good but i think its just a results of harder training.

i think im really leaning out now especially since my workouts have been cranking really good lately.

im using a different scale now but i was about 2 pounds heavier about a week ago
Weight
Day 1 171
Day 5 170.5
Day 9 173
Day 13 172
Day 31 170.25

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Day 32

Finished tt-33 yesterday so now im doing 7-keto dhea along with kelp as a thyroidal pct. 7 keto is dosed 1st thing am, 4 hours later and then later in the day. 300mg total.

im now upping my cbol dose from only 6 pre-workout to 6 pre and 6 post like the bottle recommends to see if i feel a difference. ill be doing 6 on off days before i wasnt taking any on off days.

muscle fullness is up, im getting really nice doms, maybe too much. my workout intensity is very good every time. im very happy with this stack.

my muscle soreness/fullness is so up its almost as if my recovery isnt as good but i think its just a results of harder training.

i think im really leaning out now especially since my workouts have been cranking really good lately.

im using a different scale now but i was about 2 pounds heavier about a week ago
Weight
Day 1 171
Day 5 170.5
Day 9 173
Day 13 172
Day 31 170.25
i wonder if dermacrine would be a suitable replacement for the 7-keto?

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wonder if dermacrine would be a suitable replacement for the 7-keto?
i dont think so, dermacrine is dhea, 7-keto dhea is totally different.

i can tell you 7-oxo trandermally is the best ive used (another name for 7-keto), and there also is 7OH which is what 7-keto converts to in the liver,

but regular dhea is entirely different. 7-keto is a metabolite of dhea but its not hormonal and its not androgenic. also i dont think dhea supports the thyroid the way 7-keto does, but im not positive. if it did that dhea product may be beneficial as a thyroidal pct as long as you dont mind going hormonal.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i dont think so, dermacrine is dhea, 7-keto dhea is totally different.

i can tell you 7-oxo trandermally is the best ive used (another name for 7-keto), and there also is 7OH which is what 7-keto converts to in the liver,

but regular dhea is entirely different. 7-keto is a metabolite of dhea but its not hormonal and its not androgenic. also i dont think dhea supports the thyroid the way 7-keto does, but im not positive. if it did that dhea product may be beneficial as a thyroidal pct as long as you dont mind going hormonal.
i don't mind going hormonal-i am 51 and on trt, so dhea levels are going to be low. what i was asking about was the thyroid support, but it appears you don't know either, lol.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 41

about 8 days ago i got either a knee sprain or tendinitis 1 day after a leg workout, most likely from the extra running i was doing, and ALOT of walking and prolly from overuse. its good now but i caught a cold a couple days ago so i havent done any cardio in a long time.

hit the gym today still under the weather but i had an amazing workout.

im def loving this stack, for perfomance purposes, but no dramatic changes in body comp. if only i kept my cardio up i may be a bit leaner, but sometimes things happen.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 52

i have a few days left of ebol, i bought a 50 day supply, and somehow i have a few days to go,

getting pimples now on my shoulders and arms, tforce must be kicking in

getting some strength increases, although my arms are about the same size, they appear to be more dense, more full, and more thick

im going to switch to a 5 on 2 off protocol with tforce so it lasts as long as the natadrol i have which is about another 3 weeks or so. i have been dosing the tforce at 4 caps daily.

i hope when i posts picks after the natadrol cycle that you will all see a difference, if i have a chance ill try to post 1 or 2 pics in the next few days, but def at end of cycle

all i have to say is i love the workouts im getting from this unusual stack, there is nothing else that ive dont that compares, and dont forget to give credit to the vpx powershock ive been drinking twice a day.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 54

last day of ebol

few days of 7-keto left

Natadrol being bumped to 10 caps a day 2caps 5x a day

i have plenty of cbol to run through end of cycle including natadrol pct

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
now that ebol is gone, its time for a couple of progress pics, not the best pics and off centered, i had to do auto shot

ill tell you my stomach has no improvements, but what you guys think up my muscles compared to the ones i originally posted?

more pics to come after full cycle of natadrol and pct is over

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
today is my second workout with 10 natadrols a day, and without ebol.

ill tell you my only side effect is improved performance, and i love it.

did leg training today, and def noticeably stronger than my last workout. i worked out with 20 additional kilos (x2.2 for lbs) on my sumo deadlifts, as my aggression was very intense today.

the only change ive done since day 1 of my 10 natadrols a day regimen is that i dose
2 first thing am
3 pre-workout which is about 3.5 hours later
3 later in afternoon
2 about 1-2 hours pre-bed

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
alright I am in to watch my friend!!

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i started t-911 today,

i will be overlapping t-911 with the natadrol the final 9 days of the cycle to try to finish things out a little quicker. i have some things on mind for the near future so i want to kinda get this over with.

no sides at 10 a day, feel great. ill report if anything changes on t-911, and just to note i still have 6-7 days of tforce left and plenty of cbol and powershock left until the end.

t-911 will be dosed 3 a day for approx 3 weeks or more whenever the 75 caps are done.

the t-911 version i have is the newer 2-Phenyl-benzo(h)chromen-4-one version. so far ive heard its nothing compared to the older androsterone version. this is my first t-911 cycle so lets see how things go.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
looking forward to the results

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 67

Day 1 171
Day 5 170.5
Day 9 173
Day 13 172
Day 31 170.25
Day 67 168.5

still at it with natadrol and tforce and my t-911 bridge.

nothing major to report, just happy with the recomp effect. nice to see im finally in the 160's again since 2/2010, this was a goal of mine that ive been wanting to achieve.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 68

good news, im even lighter today. looks like i had alot of bloat from all the salty and crappy food i ate at the airport and airplane on my trip back home.

i def look better in the mirrors at the gym than i did 1.5 months ago when i was last at home. im very familiar with the way i look in the mirrors in my home gym, and its a def improvement.

Day 1 171
Day 5 170.5
Day 9 173
Day 13 172
Day 31 170.25
Day 67 168.5
Day 68 167