Russian goes green and orange, C.L OXIMEGA, GREENS log.Sponsored. - AnabolicMinds.com

Russian goes green and orange, C.L OXIMEGA, GREENS log.Sponsored.

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Russian goes green and orange, C.L OXIMEGA, GREENS log.Sponsored.

Hi everyone, its good to be back here doing a log, so thanks controlled labs for this oppurtunity, Especialy My main man DRACOY.

SO WHAT IS OXIMEGA?

1.)Extremely High Potency EPA/DHA
    2.)Enteric Coated and Citrus Flavor (No Fish Burps!)
    3.)Free From Heavy Metals and Other Toxins
    4.)Vitamin E Fortified To Protect the Fish Oil
    5.)100% Nordic Fish Oils

Many people don’t realize the crucial effects that overall health supplements can play on their training. Without the essential nutrients your body needs to survive and flourish, it cannot build a strong foundation that is so crucial to lean mass gains. Orange OxiMega™ was designed to help you establish a strong, healthful, foundation on which to base your training, diet and supplementation. Coupled together with Orange TRIad™, you will have all of your overall health requirements exceeded including omegas, vitamins, minerals, fruit, vegetables, digestive support, immune support, joint support, and cardiovascular support.

Orange OxiMega™ is comprised of two products in every box. The first is a very high potency Nordic fish oil product that is 60% DHA/EPA. This is an extremely high level which allows for the overall consumption of less fat and cholesterol from your omega intake. Not only are these Nordic fish oil softgels a nutritional masterpiece, but they are enteric coated and citrus flavored so they smell/taste very good and you will not get any regurgitation (fish oil burps) that is common with cheaper more crude fish oil formulations. Our Nordic fish oil is also free from all contaminants and is molecularly protected with the inclusion of vitamin E so you can be assured of the utmost quality.

The second component of Orange OxiMega™ is a true sports greens product, which is the first of its kind. This is no ordinary greens product; it has additional complexes geared towards real athletes. The “Cardiovascular Complex” is full of nitrate donor vegetables, including a potent dose of red beet root, which have been shown to increase endurance, nitric oxide levels and cardiovascular health in exercising humans in a clinical setting. The key to these vegetables are the nitrates that are found in them and elicit this effect when they come in contact with the human tongue and GI tract. The enzyme, probiotic and anti-oxidant blends will help the body absorb and utilize the highest level of nutrients from your diet and supplementation for maximum results. Not only is this greens formulation healthful, but it tastes delicious too with its 100% naturally flavored spearmint without the use of any artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors (the product will mix a dark green/brown color due to the high level of red beet root in the formula).

Establish a STRONG foundation for maximum gains in the GYM and in LIFE with Orange OxiMega™!

WHAT AM I EXPECTING?

I recently had a course of antibiotics after a very bad injury on my shoulder, i tore the pectoral major tendon that joins the pec to the humerous, the tendon didnt snap but tore straight off the bone.
    Since then ive had a low immune system, the antibiotics course was very strong, and lasted 4 weeks, since then i have felt lethargic, and had stomach issues, most recently ive had geographical tounge, a sure sign of mineral defficiancies and stomach troubles.
    I am looking to see these issues resolved at best, and made much better at least, also i would like to see a real change in my general health, and vitality, if i see a marked improvement, then i will consider how or if this could become a staple.

I will incorporate this into my normal diet, about 5000 calories a day, and my training schedule, well actualy its a rehabilitation training routine, my split is like this.
    Monday Chest/biceps

Wed Back/triceps

Frid Legs/Shoulders

I recently ran a few peptides to speed my healing up and they really helped.

CJC-1295 DAC with GHRP-6, Huperzine a, a very low dose of equipoise 250mg for 10 weeks.

Im hoping, as always that you will give me your support and we can put these 2 products to the test, tommorow will be the first taste and day of useage, but my first impressions are that the packaging is top notch, as always from C.L and that the products are top qulaity as they come lab tested.

Thanks everyone... R.S
    Gause institute member

Need2slin designer.Product designer/ **** admin.

2. Controlled Labs Representative
    Stats
    5'7"  154 lbs.

GOOD STUFF.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

I had a taste this morning, half a scoop of the greens and was suprised how well it mixed in water, didnt get any bad reactions, so i will be trying it using a full scoop later today.
    I noticed i wanted to wee a lot afterwards though, so that was interesting.
    As for the omega caps, no burps, but a had a nice citrus taste afterwards.

Apart from that its early days, so mothing really to report, but the greens taste, its similar to mint sauce, not to unpleasant, with my chocolate protein i think it will taste great.

Thanks for stopping by.

R.S
    Gause institute member

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Well ive taken 1 scoop of the greens and 2 omega pills a day, for 3 days, and i feel good, but noticed ive broken out in some spots, wich could be my body getting rid of toxins, however i have noticed that my stomach feels better, And i feel better in myself, so things are looking good so far, seems like a solid product.
    Gause institute member

5. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am in on this. I also am taking Oximega, and would love to see a log from someone with the knowledge of RS.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    I am in on this. I also am taking Oximega, and would love to see a log from someone with the knowledge of RS.
    Thanks bro, great to have you following too.
    Gause institute member

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

DAY 4

Made a few checks today, body temprature was 36.9 so slightly raised, i wonder if the greens might be slightly thermogenic, i suggest this because i went running last night and i sweated a lot more than usual. Other than that im coming down with something....uhoh.

Blood pressure was 126/62 Top number was higher than normal but the abnormalty was more likely to do with other factors, personal ones.

What i did notice when i was running is that i felt better, and didnt feel as tired after i finished running as i had been... so so far things seem to be looking up.

Mood also seems slightly elevated, might be partly to do with how much i like the mint flavour greens mixed with 2 spoons cocoa and 40g protein.

Just to emphasize i am not taking any other supps other than these during this cycle, to gauge the effects more accuratley.
    Gause institute member

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  209 lbs.

DAY?

About a weeks gone by or so since i started this, and feeling very well, and my mood has improved, ive gone from being grumpy to not so grumpy lol, but i didnt think there was much point to update this every day, as its not something thats dramatic, but i can feel its working, and i love the taste of the greens!!!
    Gause institute member

Similar Forum Threads

1. OxiMega Greens log
    By JN230 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-11-2011, 03:01 PM
  2. OxiMega Greens
    By ccnAbolic in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-04-2011, 06:01 AM
  3. We Listened! Orange Oximega GREENS!
    By CONTROLLED LABS in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-21-2010, 03:54 PM
  4. Orange OxiMega (GREENS) and Nutrapro
    By dollar662 in forum Controlled Labs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 07:49 AM
  5. Controlled Labs Orange OxiMega Log:D (Sponsored)
    By JudgementDay in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 03:42 PM