NUTRAPRO Juicy watermelon

1. NUTRAPRO Juicy watermelon

Ok I am the most skeptical person and hard to please when it comes to protein powders. I want a protein to mix in water, but regardless of how good they taste I have never been able to handle chocolate or vanilla mixed with water cause it is just too thin. About ten years ago I got some sportspharma strawberry protein that makes me gag now just thinking about anything artificially flavored with strawberry. So I took the plunge and bought the juicy watermemlon flavor. Upon opening the smell of the powder was not too appealing, but I poured my glass of water and dropped the protein powder in. It mixed well with with a spoon in just a few stirs. Then the big test, TASTE. It was very pleasing. Not too strong but just right. No after taste and no bloat. We have a winner

2. thanks for the input. i was curious about it. can you compare the taste to anything?

3. glad to hear you liked it. this is the flavor I am most excited about. Should have mine here by Tuesday

Like us on Facebook: GET DIESEL Facebook Page

4. just kind of a light flavor I guess, similar to crystal light or something. It is truely the only protein I have mixed and water and enjoyed. I honestly could mix up a tall glass, drop some ice in it and eat it with my meal

5. It's more of a Fruit Punch flavor to me, but I can definitely taste watermelon as well. It's pretty damn good. And as far as the Chocolate goes: it is thick even with water, so you should give it a go.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-13-2011, 04:13 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 01:01 AM
  3. NutraPro Juicy Watermelon Splash
    By carpee in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-29-2010, 10:25 AM
  4. Watermelon Nutrapro = CAPTAIN CRUNCH
    By Xpballer in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 4