Lights Camera DESTROY! Orb enlists ASGT to set new PRs.

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
Let's get this started!

Date: 3/30/2010
Current
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 150lbs
Current RAW/Equipped:
Squat: 310 / 375
Bench: 230 / 265
Deadlift: 370 / 410​

Goals
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 165lbs
RAW:
Squat: 350
Bench: 250
Deadlift: 405​

Now that the pleasantries are over with, let's get to the good stuff. I will be enlisting the help of LG's Anadraulic State GTSE, Anadraulic Pump, and BC+EAA Complex for my pre and intra workout needs. I will be combining this stack with some USP Prime, and Anabolic Pump.

We have the current maxes, we have the goals, we have the supplement team, nothin left but to lift some heavy weights.

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
This here post is reserved for final review for those looking to get a quick overview of these products. I will be commenting throughout other posts how I felt in the gym.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Sweet! subbed! Hope you like it man! Have you tried the old version?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Lame....:nono:

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
Lame....:nono:
I know I know -- gonna be starting right up with 3 scoops today. Then 3 scoops of Anadraulic Pump, the intra with 3 scoops of BC+EAA + 1 scoop of XTend to pound some crazy deadlifts both raw and suited.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I know I know -- gonna be starting right up with 3 scoops today. Then 3 scoops of Anadraulic Pump, the intra with 3 scoops of BC+EAA + 1 scoop of XTend to pound some crazy deadlifts both raw and suited.
I wouldn't start right out with 3 scoops. Start at 2 if you think you have a high tolerance then move up if you feel you can handle it.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
subbed, and Orb you're nuts for 3 scoops right off WITH AP!!!! Good luck bro!!!! LOL

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
It's 15 minutes before the battle begins, I'm sipping on anadraulic pump and waitin for 6. It's time FOR WAR!

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
ASGT Battle Report 1

Date: April 1, 2010
Week 1, Day 2 of ASGT

Dosing:
3 Scoops ASGT 1 HR Pre Workout
3 Scoops Anadraulic Pump 15 Mins Pre Workout
3 Scoops BC+EAA & 1 Scoop XTend Intra Workout

Lifting:
Did some deadlifts today.
135x8 - Straight Leg, warmup
135x8 - Sumo Style, more warmup
225x5 - Conventional
225x5
275x3
315x2
365x1 (5 lbs short of old PR)
SUIT UP
365x1
405x1 (7 lbs below current PR)

420x0x3 (vid is second attempt)

SUIT DOWN
315x3, 2 sets

Close Grip Lat Pulldowns
105x8, 120x8, 135x8

DB Pinwheel Curls
20x8, 25x8

DB Decline Bench
50x18, 50x10

Weight Post W/O: 152.0lbs

ASGT Notes:
Others have said that they feel their tongue or lips tingling from ASGT. I feel that, but only very slightly. In the gym, I'm not sure that I really feel a difference from ASGT / Non-ASGT days. But that doesn't mean that it's not doing its job. It's definitely more subtle than say, Jack3d, where I can really feel it hitting me most of the time. Definitely keep runnin it as I shift from a powerlifting low rep scheme to a hypertrophic high rep scheme.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
good review Orb, and things looking strong and steady!! As for the ASGT, the first few days I felt similar results. It was there, but smooth and in the background. After about 3-4 I was feeling every bit of it. All the test boosting, GH producing, and volumizing bit of it. Don't know if that was planned by LG, but it is def sweet INHO!!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Nice deads bro! Your legs look massive too bro! :thumbsup: Scared the shat outa me in that second vid tho :eek:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Orb, we're gonna have to start calling you 'Wheels.' DAMN!

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
good review Orb, and things looking strong and steady!! As for the ASGT, the first few days I felt similar results. It was there, but smooth and in the background. After about 3-4 I was feeling every bit of it. All the test boosting, GH producing, and volumizing bit of it. Don't know if that was planned by LG, but it is def sweet INHO!!!!
Lookin forward to that feelin, AG!

Nice deads bro! Your legs look massive too bro! :thumbsup: Scared the shat outa me in that second vid tho :eek:
Yea, my form was definitely failin in the later sets...I just don't have the leg strength to get that much weight off the ground

Orb, we're gonna have to start calling you 'Wheels.' DAMN!
lol my forearms look like twigs tho...

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
k-k-k-k-k-k-k-k-yeah! I HEAR IT'S SOMEBODY'S BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do cocaine...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
haha happy b-day brosif!!!!!!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Sweet happy bday bro! I heard you enjoyed yourself last night! ;)

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
New Routine

Lifting at Nationals is looking pretty grim right now. Unfortunately I have what feels like a pinched nerve in the back of my right knee that feel likes a thousand fiery daggers being thrust into the area every time I get wrapped and for the subsequent week afterwards. So, I am opting for a different kind of routine.

I first read about the Super Squat routine about a year ago, and since then I've always wanted to give it a go, but my goals have always been a little different -- mainly powerlifting goals. So, in lieu of not wanting to get wrapped to not further injure myself, I've shifted gears into a bodybuilding/weight gaining mode.

For those of you who are interested, these are two pretty good overviews of the system:

http://www.ironworkout.com/20_rep_squat.htm
http://www.davedraper.com/super-squats.html

The short version is this: figure what your 10 rep max is, and then do 20 reps. The reps are intended to be done slowly, taking HUGE, DEEP breaths in between. Each time you do this routine, which is usually 2-3 times a week, you put 5 more lbs on the bar (total, not on each side) and do a set of 20. Some people will say you can break up the 20 into 10 and 10 or even 10 and 15 for the adventurous type. The rest of the workout varies from article to article about it.

So that's it. I'll be doing this routine 3 times a week (to start -- I may downshift to 2 if I can't keep up with it) and the other days I'll be doing core work and a few misc things to keep everything in check.

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
Super Squats Week 1 Day 1

ASGT Day 5

Supp Dosing Information:
Breakfast: 3 Prime
Lunch: 3 Prime
1 Hour Pre WO: 3 Scoops ASGT
15 Mins Pre WO: 3 Scoops Anadraulic Pump
Intra WO: 3 Scoops LG BC+EAA & 1 Scoop XTend
Dinner: 3 Prime
Bedtime: 1/2 tsp 1-C

Routine
SUPER SQUATS
Warmup: Stretching, loosening the ol' legs
Bar x 10, 135 x 10, 155 x 10​
Working Set: 185 x 15*
*NOTE: I set my starting weight at 185 thinking I'd be able to pump 20 with a lot of huffing and puffing. Only got 15, so I'll be sticking with 185 until I pump 20 out and then I'll add 5 pounds each routine ALWAYS getting 20 after that.

DB PULLOVER
20 lbs x 20 reps over 1 Set

CHEST:
DB Flat Bench @ 45x12
DB 30° Bench @ 45x12, 55x8, 55x19.25, 50x15.25

BACK/LATS/TRAPS
BW Pullups @ 2 sets of 10
DB Rows @ 65 x 10, 70 x 8

SHOULDERS/DELTS:
DB Press @ 40 x 10, 50 x 10 (easy need more weight!)

TRICEPS:
Banded 30° Extension @ Medium Bands x 8 x 3
*These were interesting -- never done 'em before. Look kinda like Skull Crushers, but we used bands and on an incline. Tri's were definitely pumped.

BICEPS:
DB Curls @ 25 x 8, 30 x 8, 35 x 7

CALVES:
Raises on Leg Press @ 290 x 12, 335 x 10

Weight Post WO: 150.7lbs

ASGT Comments
I think ArmyGuy had it right, because the more that I am using ASGT, I am beginning to feel more and more focused in the gym. The high rep scheme is certainly draining, but after about 3 minutes of breathing, I feel like my energy is completely replenished to either do another set, or move on and destroy the next exercise. It's a good feeling -- being completely run down at the end of a set, knowing that I have not vag'd out on the set, and then having the drive and energy to go b@lls to the w@ll on the next set.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Working Set: 185 x 15*
*NOTE: I set my starting weight at 185 thinking I'd be able to pump 20 with a lot of huffing and puffing. Only got 15, so I'll be sticking with 185 until I pump 20 out and then I'll add 5 pounds each routine ALWAYS getting 20 after that.
That's how we do it man. If you got it on the first go you didn't aim high enough.

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
That's how we do it man. If you got it on the first go you didn't aim high enough.
I aim to please. Plus this way I know that I'm not starting off too low. And yea, it pretty much is widowmaker set. The goal is to hit anywhere between 20 and 30, but 20 is the absolute minimum.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I aim to please. Plus this way I know that I'm not starting off too low. And yea, it pretty much is widowmaker set. The goal is to hit anywhere between 20 and 30, but 20 is the absolute minimum.
If you're able to get 30 of your 10 rep max....Wow. Re-rack the weight and your quad will probably explode.

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
If you're able to get 30 of your 10 rep max....Wow. Re-rack the weight and your quad will probably explode.
I don't know if its just me, but one of the reasons I had to stop at 15, besides the fact that my quads, glutes, ham, and lower back were ON FIRE! :smite:, was that I was burning up everywhere else -- my bodytemp always shoots through the roof whenever I do high rep sets of leg exercises. Had easily 2-3 bottles of water prior to workout.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great workout Orb, I'll be looking into that one a bit more. Looking for a different scheme this fall and that might set in nicely.
Good news about the ASGT. I love that feeling of the muscle being completely depleted, and then a few seconds later the focus and energy return and you are ready for another round
"One more round!" Rocky Balboa in Rocky V

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
Super Squats Week 1 Day 2

ASGT Day 6

Supp Dosing Information
1 Hour Pre WO: 3 Scoops AGST (on T/Th, will probably drop to 1 scoop)
15 Min Pre WO: Anadraulic Pump
Intra WO: 3 Scoops LG BC+EAA & 1 Scoop XTend (comes out to about a 2:1 ratio taking scoop size into account)
Bed: 1/2 tsp 1-C

Core Day
ABS:
Crunches on Rev Hyper Machine @ 5 sets of 10
Banded Ab Crunches @ 5 sets of 15

LOW BACK:
Back Extensions @ BWx10, 10lbx10, 25x10x2

ABS:
Spread Eagle Situps @ 70lbsx8

CALVES:
Leg Press Calf Raises @ 200x15, 5 sets

LOW BACK:
Rack Pulls @ 135x10, 185x10, 225x10, 275x6, 315x4 (no belt throughout)

Weight Post WO sans shoes: 151.15lbs

ASGT Commentary
Gonna take it back to 1 scoop on the non-"Super Squat" days. I should note that right when I'm drinking ASGT, my lips and tongue tingle a little, I'm guessing from the beta-alanine. Nonetheless, still was focused and energetic in the gym, even if my muscles were kinda shaky towards the end. Despite the shakes from being worked real good, I was confident enough (or rather the thought of not doing another set) to attack the weights the next set. It's a good feeling. :drive:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
great numbers Orb!! and yes... it's a good feeling!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
Super Squats Week 1 Day 3

ASGT Day 6

Supp Dosing
Supp Dosing Information
1 Hour Pre WO: 3 Scoops AGST (on T/Th, will probably drop to 1 scoop)
Bed: 1/2 tsp 1-C

Routine
SUPER SQUATS
Warmup: stretching, dynamic warmup, 135x5x2
Working set: 185x20! (WHOO up to 190 next time)
*I was totally spent after this set. Got real hard around 14 or 15. The last few I was definitely fightin for. It wasn't so much that the weight was hard, it's just my legs were burning from all the other reps. After I racked it, I nearly fell over and wanted to puke. Good lift.

DB PULLOVER @ 25 x 20
*Again, the focus here is mainly on breathing. Taking huge (and I mean HYUGE) breaths with each rep and going slowly to fill as much of the ribcage as possible.

CHEST:
Cable Flys @ 40x10, 45x10, 50x10, 55x8
*Really felt the chest totally pumped -- especially in the center, "between" the pecs

BACK/LATS:
Behind Neck Pulldowns @ 75x12, 90x12, 105x12, 120x10

SHOULDERS:
DB Press @ 50x10, 55x8
Shrugs @ 70x12, 75x12, 70x12

TRIS/CHEST:
Dips @ BWx8, +25x8, +35x8, +45x8, +55x8

FOREARMS:
Wrist Extensions @ 10x12x2
SS
Wrist Curls @ 15x12x2

BICEPS:
DB Curls @ 20x12, 25x12, 30x7

Weight Post WO: 149.15 (I'M SHRINKING!!! :censored::censored:)

ASGT Notes:
Still took ASGT an hour before workout, but this time, I was walking when I drank it (all other times I've been sitting). I didn't really feel the tingling sensation so much. Nonetheless, even after hitting 20 reps on squat, I felt like my body recouped enough (and quickly, I might add) to keep going for the rest of the 2hour workout. It's really a great feeling (in my humble opinion) to go from completely exhausted -- breathing heavy, feeling almost sick, completely spent, to back to the top of the mountain conquering other exercises.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Working set: 185x20! (WHOO up to 190 next time)
*I was totally spent after this set. Got real hard around 14 or 15. The last few I was definitely fightin for. It wasn't so much that the weight was hard, it's just my legs were burning from all the other reps. After I racked it, I nearly fell over and wanted to puke. Good lift.

Weight Post WO: 149.15 (I'M SHRINKING!!! :censored::censored:)
Way to go on that devil set of squats man.

As for the weight, your job is to eat a whole pizza, STAT!

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
it's been like 85° here at school this week, been absolutely miserable at night. my apartment building simply refuses to crank on the A/C. been having to splash my face with cold water every now and again. Definitely decreased the appetite. :cussing::cussing::cussing:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
it's been like 85° here at school this week, been absolutely miserable at night. my apartment building simply refuses to crank on the A/C. been having to splash my face with cold water every now and again. Definitely decreased the appetite. :cussing::cussing::cussing:
WHAT!!!! it's been SNOWING here all week!!!!!!!!! :censored:
great lift though Orb!!!!

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
Super Squats Week 1 Day 4

ASGT Day 7
Took yesterday off due to some mild food poisoning Wed night that left me reeling through Thursday. Nonetheless, I'm back at full tilt today.

Supp Dosing
40 Mins Pre WO: 3 Scoops AGST (on T/Th, will probably drop to 1 scoop)
20 Mins Pre WO: Anadraulic Pump

Routine
SUPER SQUATS
Warmup: Dynamic stretching, bar x 15ish, 135x5, 135x5
Working Set: 190x20 <-- WHOO! Movin to 195 next time.
*Note here: The last few reps felt easier than the last few reps at 185. Just thought I'd point that out.

DB PULLOVERS @ 25 lbs x 20, focusing on taking HYUGE breaths in between reps

CHEST
30° Incline Press @ 40x12, 50x8, 60x12*, 50x12
*Originally had 20 in mind. Extremely mad about this. :censored: Gonna focus on making smaller increments from here on.

BACK
BW Pullups @ BWx10, x8
Nautilus Nitro Lat Pulldowns @ 95 x 12
DB Rows @ 65x10, 70x10 (2 rep increase from Monday :D)

SHOULDERS
DB Press @ 50x10, 55x10 (2 rep increase from Monday :D)

TRICEPS
Rope Pressdowns @ 50x12, 80x10, 100x10, 120x8, 100x8>80x5>60x5>40x8
*My tri's were sooooo pumped after this drop set. Felt full and hard and dense. Loved it

BICEPS
DB Curls @ 20x8, 25x8, 30x8, 35x5>25x5>20x4>12.5x8
*After the drop set here, every part of my upper arm felt like Lou Ferrigno's arms. Awesome

Weight Post W/O sans shoes: 152.0lbs*

ASGT Commentary
Ended up taking ASGT a little bit later than usual, and on a stomach a little less full than usual, and a lot less water consumption throughout the day. Still felt good in the gym, although I found myself having to walk outside to help cool off. Definitely felt a thermogenic effect today. Nonetheless, still very pleased with everything that went down (and back up :silly:) today. Lookin forward to 195x20 on Sunday.

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
A note about weight

After the mild food poisoning earlier this week, I weighed myself in the morning. Came up at 143-144. Considering that in December, I weighed in at 142, I'm pissed that it seems like I haven't gained any weight whatsoever, it's all been food stores. As a result, I'm really rethinking my diet. Unfortunately, the times that I can eat throughout the week are pretty limited between work and class, but here is what I've come up with so far. Any comments and criticisms are most welcome.

Breakfast @ 9am : 16oz Milk w/2 scoops NP NutraPro Whey, 2 scoops NP Kwik Karb, 1.5oz Olive Oil

Lunch @ 12pm : 1-2 baked chicken breasts, Veggies/Rice

Pre WO @ 5:30 : Salami/Pepperjack Cheese Sandwich

Post WO @ 8:15 : 16oz Milk w/2 scoops NP NutraPro Whey, 2 scoops NP Kwik Karb, 1.5oz Olive Oil

Dinner @ 9:30-10pm : 1-2 baked chicken breasts, Veggies/Rice

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
meals look good. a question though, how much difference do you notice with your intra workout supps than without???

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
meals look good. a question though, how much difference do you notice with your intra workout supps than without???
hard to say actually -- i mean there's definitely a difference that i feel between WOs with and without the supps. On days that I don't, I definitely feel a lot more run down towards the middle and end of the workout, and because of that, I don't really feel motivated to do anything. I lift at around 6pm every day so it can be kinda difficult to keep the energy goin strong -- both physically and mentally through til 8.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
ok - I was going to run it as well. I know there are great properties internally, and hopefully I will feel them externally as well. Stacked like you have it - BEAST MODE!!!! I will plagiarize!!!

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
haha it's all good man. glad i could be of help

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
ok - I was going to run it as well. I know there are great properties internally, and hopefully I will feel them externally as well. Stacked like you have it - BEAST MODE!!!! I will plagiarize!!!
i think what is the biggest piece of convincing evidence that i have is this: on the "Super Squat" days, at the end I have literally almost fallen over from exhaustion right after doing those squats, and I have crawled -- yes on crawled, heaving and puffing to a bench to do pullovers. I can go from almost throwing up from exhaustion, to ripping out 20+ reps for incline no more than 5-6 minutes later at 55 lbs (which is good for little ol' me @~150lbs). I'm confident that I wouldn't have the drive to go for broke each set sans AP/ASGT.

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
Super Squats Week 2 Day 1

So last week, I let up on the training a little in order to be 100% for the National Collegiate Powerlifting Championships. Here's how I did.

We got back around 11pm last night, and today I wasn't all there all day, developed a lovely migraine a few hours before I hit the gym, so I didn't hit up any supps today.

Working out a new diet plan. Gonna get big. Just you watch :silly:

Routine
SUPER SQUATS
Warmup: Dynamic stretching, loosening up, 135x5x2, 175x5
Working Set: 195x15, wait 30 secs, 195x5
*Had to break this set up, I'll hit 195 again later this week and get 20 right in a row.

DB PULLOVERS @ 25x20

CHEST
Incline BB @ 95x5, 105x5
Incline DB @ 40x10, 50x10, 50x10, 40x10, 40x10
Cable Flies @ 40x10, 30x15, 35x12, 40x10, 45x10, 50x10

TRICEPS
Rope Pushdowns @ 50x15, 80x12, 90x10, 100x9
Dips @ BWx8, +25x8, +45x7

WEIGHT: 149.3lbs

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
he lives!!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
are you sure it's not just an imposter??

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
Supplementation Update

Hello everybody.

Look out everyone, gonna drop some knowledge up in here. I've recently come into possession of what I seriously think is an epic stack.

LG Natadrol
LG Ghenerate
LG Anadraulic State GT
LG Anadraulic Pump
LG BC+EAA
LG Postal

Now, I've been running ASGT, AP, and BC+EAA for the past few weeks or so, and I really do love them. I've followed enough logs of Ghenerate to know that that is also a crowd favorite. And I'm especially really excited about Natadrol.

Here's my dosing schedule:
Natadrol: 4 caps/day (2 w/Breakfast, 2 w/dinner) for about 4 weeks
Ghenerate: 6 spays pre WO or around noon, 6 sprays before bed
ASGT: 3 scoops 1 HR pre-WO on SUPER SQUAT days, 1 scoop on accessory days
AP: 3 scoops 15 Mins pre-WO on SUPER SQUAT days, 1 scoop on accessory days
BC+EAA: 3 scoops intra WO
Postal: 2-3 scoops immediately post WO

This is gonna be fun.

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
Super Squats Week 2 Day 2

ASGT Day 8, Natadrol Day 1

Supp/Diet Information
Breakfast: Shake (comes out to about 1,030 cals)
Lunch: 2oz Spaghetti (totally out of food in the house, need to go shopping...)
Snack: Shake + 2 Nata-D
1 Hour Pre WO: 1 Scoops AGST, 6 sprays Ghenerate
Intra WO: 3 Scoops LG BC+EAA & 1 Scoop XTend (comes out to about a 2:1 ratio taking scoop size into account)
Post WO: 3 Scoops LG Postal
Post Post WO: Shake + 2 Nata-D
Dinner: 2oz Spaghetti
Bed: 6 Sprays Ghenerate

Core Day
ABS:
Crunches on Rev Hyper Machine @ 5 sets of 10

LOW BACK:
Back Extensions @ BWx10, 10lbx10, 25x10x1

ABS:
Banded Ab Crunches @ 5 sets of 15, 1 sec pause at bottom

LOW BACK:
Rack Pulls @ 135x10, 185x10, 225x10, 275x8 (no belt throughout)

ABS:
Cable Crunches @ 100x15, 150x15x3

Weight Post WO sans shoes: 149.8lbs

ASGT Commentary
I think ArmyGuy asked about this earlier: can I tell the difference between ASGT and non-ASGT days. Answer: Most definitely. Yesterday I really felt run down after the squats and almost felt like leaving the gym early. Today, I felt energized to do some work. 1 Scoop on "off" days is definitely working better, I don't feel like I need all that extra energy on these days. Back up to 3 scoops for another bout of SUPER SQUATS!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Awesome man! Excited to see where this takes you!

orbitron3000

orbitron3000

Awards
  • Established
Awesome man! Excited to see where this takes you!
Takin your advice and trying to up the cals to between 3500 and 4000 each day. Started out kinda rough last night, somethin wasn't sittin too well in the ol' stomach, which kept me up for a few hours but everything's all good today :biglaugh: