HGHPro - The Power of Purple... TheDeadlifter's log

Page 6 of 8 First ... 45678 Last

1. I took HGHPro last night as usual and fell right asleep. I woke up a couple minutes before 3am to pee and felt great. I went back to bed and woke up a couple hours later to get up to eat. I have felt more rested the past couple days than I have in a long time. Good stuff...
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

2. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    I took HGHPro last night as usual and fell right asleep. I woke up a couple minutes before 3am to pee and felt great. I went back to bed and woke up a couple hours later to get up to eat. I have felt more rested the past couple days than I have in a long time. Good stuff...
    Any day now... I'll get mine ... any day now...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Any day now... I'll get mine ... any day now...
    Bro I thought our postal sevice had some issues(they do they are going broke LOL). But damn they take a long time to deliver in your neck of the woods.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

4. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Bro I thought our postal sevice had some issues(they do they are going broke LOL). But damn they take a long time to deliver in your neck of the woods.
    Well both postal services are involved so... yours came UPS didn't it? That would make a big difference as well.

5. Nice work GH. . Nice work!!! HIT IT HIT IT. . keep on chuggin!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Well both postal services are involved so... yours came UPS didn't it? That would make a big difference as well.
    Yes mine came UPS but I believe yours goes USPS. I know I have sent money orders in the past to a company in Canada and it took close to 3 weeks to get there.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.

7. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Yes mine came UPS but I believe yours goes USPS. I know I have sent money orders in the past to a company in Canada and it took close to 3 weeks to get there.
    It usually takes about 8 to 10 days for my order to get here..

8. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    Alright, the rundown in a nutshell on the situation that has consumed me for the past week...

Last Sunday I received a call from my ex-wife's husband stating that she was in jail for domestic violence (2 counts - victims being her husband and her husband's son). The violence is the main reason I left her and we divorced. Since my ex was awarded custody of our daughter in the divorce proceedings back in 2005, I had regular visitation. It just so happened to be one of the weekends that my daughter was with me. So, with nowhere else for her to go I was glad to have my daughter stay with me. Since I could not take her to work I had to take some days off. I immediately called around for legal advice on how to obtain permanent custody. I had a couple appointments with lawyers on Wednesday and they all seemed pretty confident. I had to stop off at the records dept at the county offices for my daughter's birth certificate when my wife called. She told me she had a message from the Department of Children and Families (DCF) and that they needed a call back. I figured my ex was up to something crazy so I asked my wife to call them back. She called me back within 15 minutes crying (tears of joy) saying that the DCF wanted to place my daughter with us for protection from the mother. Apparently, my ex has been the subject of investigation for some time now; I did not know about it because my ex was not cooperating with the investigators and would not give them my info. After the DCF investigators came out to the house and observed my family all together they filed a petition stating that they wanted her to stay with us. There was an emergency court hearing on Friday morning where I was granted temporary custody and my ex was ordered supervised visitation only. I just forwarded the documents over to my lawyer so he can check it all out tomorrow.

Tomorrow is back to work for me and off to school for my daughter. Things were crazy this past week but all ended well. Time for a good night's sleep...
    Wow. Sounds like me and you are on the same boat man. My ex has full custody of my son and she doesn't deserve a pot to piss in with all she has put me through. Stories like this give me motivation to keep the faith. Congrats man!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by lilnardey View Post
    Wow. Sounds like me and you are on the same boat man. My ex has full custody of my son and she doesn't deserve a pot to piss in with all she has put me through. Stories like this give me motivation to keep the faith. Congrats man!!
    Thanks. Definitely keep your head up and stay positive.

10. I couldn't log on to Anabolic Minds yesterday for some reason. The server must have been down or my computer didn't want me to be here.

After doing some heavy board presses yesterday I was exhausted. I took HGHPro last night around 10pm and I was out like a light. I woke up just before 4am to pee and went back to sleep. Since my alarm goes off just before 5am, I figured I'd be groggy and not wanting to get out of bed. I woke up 1 minute before my alarm was to go off and I felt like a million bucks. No groggy feeling and no problems getting up.
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

11. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    I couldn't log on to Anabolic Minds yesterday for some reason. The server must have been down or my computer didn't want me to be here.

After doing some heavy board presses yesterday I was exhausted. I took HGHPro last night around 10pm and I was out like a light. I woke up just before 4am to pee and went back to sleep. Since my alarm goes off just before 5am, I figured I'd be groggy and not wanting to get out of bed. I woke up 1 minute before my alarm was to go off and I felt like a million bucks. No groggy feeling and no problems getting up.
    Sounds great bro. I also had some problems getting onto the site for a while yesterday.

12. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    I couldn't log on to Anabolic Minds yesterday for some reason. The server must have been down or my computer didn't want me to be here.

I want me some of that!! The hockey game went into triple overtime last night, I might have slept maybe 5 yours tops. I feel like shyte today but only had 15 minutes fasted cardio and nothing else planned for today.

13. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post

I am getting the increased recovery feeling on Hghpro as well, first week in.

Do you take naps? On training days, after training and two meals, I have been taking an hour nap and it is working wonders for recovery.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

14. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post

Do you take naps? On training days, after training and two meals, I have been taking an hour nap and it is working wonders for recovery.
    The recovery for me is a close second to the sleep quality even though the improved sleep is a big part of the better recovery LOL.

15. you guys are lucky with ur HGH pro makes me jealousss haha
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3

16. Time to add HghPro to your sig Pembroke!

17. Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Time to add HghPro to your sig Pembroke!
    I have to do it all over again AM only allows so many characters in sig it took me over a hour to do my last sig.

18. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I have to do it all over again AM only allows so many characters in sig it took me over a hour to do my last sig.
    damn limitations!

19. Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post

I wish I had time to take naps. I teach from 7am to a little after 1pm, then coach football or weightlifting after school. I squeeze my training in after coaching. Once I get home I eat dinner with the family, play with the kids, get them in bed, and get ready for bed myself. No time for much else. I wonder if my principal would let me take a nap at my desk at school...? I teach high school; they're big kids and they can take care of themselves, right?
    -- JB \m/

20. Can't believe I forgot to post this earlier...

I had 3 guys go to the FHSAA State Finals for weightlifting this year. My 238 guy placed 2nd in the state in the 238 class with a total of 680lbs (405 bench, 275 clean and jerk). He missed a 420 bench (barely) and missed a 290 clean. I had another in the 219 class get a 305 bench (missed 2nd and 3rd attempts) and 300 c&j (missed a 315), but he didn't place too well. My heavyweight hit his bench but couldn't stick the c&j for some reason. All in all, it was still a great day.

We saw one kid in the 199 class hit a 445 bench and a 335 clean and jerk for a 780 total. The bench and total were state records for 199s. Not bad for an 18 year old...
    -- JB \m/

21. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    Can't believe I forgot to post this earlier...

I had 3 guys go to the FHSAA State Finals for weightlifting this year. My 238 guy placed 2nd in the state in the 238 class with a total of 680lbs (405 bench, 275 clean and jerk). He missed a 420 bench (barely) and missed a 290 clean. I had another in the 219 class get a 305 bench (missed 2nd and 3rd attempts) and 300 c&j (missed a 315), but he didn't place too well. My heavyweight hit his bench but couldn't stick the c&j for some reason. All in all, it was still a great day.

We saw one kid in the 199 class hit a 445 bench and a 335 clean and jerk for a 780 total. The bench and total were state records for 199s. Not bad for an 18 year old...
    The kids just keep on getting stronger and stronger....some of those numbers are insane...

22. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    Can't believe I forgot to post this earlier...

Damn that is awesome for a 18 yr old.

23. Those are huge C&J's for high school, wow.
    NSCA - CSCS

24. I pulled some deads today and they felt great. I went up to 495 for a couple sets of reps, then dropped down to 405 for reps, then to 225. Brutal, but effective.

My sad moment of the day:
    I just noticed how few pills I have left of HGHPro. This will be a product I'll purchase after all is said and done with my log. Time to get ready for bed...
    -- JB \m/

25. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    I pulled some deads today and they felt great. I went up to 495 for a couple sets of reps, then dropped down to 405 for reps, then to 225. Brutal, but effective.

I just noticed how few pills I have left of HGHPro. This will be a product I'll purchase after all is said and done with my log. Time to get ready for bed...
    nice numbers!

26. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    I pulled some deads today and they felt great. I went up to 495 for a couple sets of reps, then dropped down to 405 for reps, then to 225. Brutal, but effective.

Sad indeed but it's been a great log and I think HGHPro has proved itself...

27. I started my HGHPro. I used to get up in the middle of the night like 3-4 times to use the restroom, but I've slept through the entire night since day one on HGHPro. However, those are the only positive effects I've experience "so far."
    NSCA - CSCS

28. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I started my HGHPro. I used to get up in the middle of the night like 3-4 times to use the restroom, but I've slept through the entire night since day one on HGHPro. However, those are the only positive effects I've experience "so far."
    That would be enough for me... lots of benefits to good sleep.

29. Sleep and recovery have been the 2 things I have noticed.

30. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post

495 lbs on deads are some serious dead lifts.Impressive.

I notice I slept though a lot of noise last night and stayed calm throughout it.
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TheDeadlifter's hot and spicy Muscle Marinade
    By TheDeadlifter in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-16-2010, 05:30 PM
  2. TheDeadlifter reviews LG's ASGT...
    By TheDeadlifter in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7