HGHPro - The Power of Purple... TheDeadlifter's log

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last
  1. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    I couldn't log on to Anabolic Minds yesterday for some reason. The server must have been down or my computer didn't want me to be here.

After doing some heavy board presses yesterday I was exhausted. I took HGHPro last night around 10pm and I was out like a light. I woke up just before 4am to pee and went back to sleep. Since my alarm goes off just before 5am, I figured I'd be groggy and not wanting to get out of bed. I woke up 1 minute before my alarm was to go off and I felt like a million bucks. No groggy feeling and no problems getting up.
    Sounds great bro. I also had some problems getting onto the site for a while yesterday.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I couldn't log on to Anabolic Minds yesterday for some reason. The server must have been down or my computer didn't want me to be here.

After doing some heavy board presses yesterday I was exhausted. I took HGHPro last night around 10pm and I was out like a light. I woke up just before 4am to pee and went back to sleep. Since my alarm goes off just before 5am, I figured I'd be groggy and not wanting to get out of bed. I woke up 1 minute before my alarm was to go off and I felt like a million bucks. No groggy feeling and no problems getting up.
    I want me some of that!! The hockey game went into triple overtime last night, I might have slept maybe 5 yours tops. I feel like shyte today but only had 15 minutes fasted cardio and nothing else planned for today.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I am getting the increased recovery feeling on Hghpro as well, first week in.

Do you take naps? On training days, after training and two meals, I have been taking an hour nap and it is working wonders for recovery.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
    •   

4. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post

Do you take naps? On training days, after training and two meals, I have been taking an hour nap and it is working wonders for recovery.
    The recovery for me is a close second to the sleep quality even though the improved sleep is a big part of the better recovery LOL.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

you guys are lucky with ur HGH pro makes me jealousss haha
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Time to add HghPro to your sig Pembroke!
  7. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%

Quote Originally Posted by Kristofer68SS View Post
    Time to add HghPro to your sig Pembroke!
    I have to do it all over again AM only allows so many characters in sig it took me over a hour to do my last sig.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.53%

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I have to do it all over again AM only allows so many characters in sig it took me over a hour to do my last sig.
    damn limitations!
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.87%

I wish I had time to take naps. I teach from 7am to a little after 1pm, then coach football or weightlifting after school. I squeeze my training in after coaching. Once I get home I eat dinner with the family, play with the kids, get them in bed, and get ready for bed myself. No time for much else. I wonder if my principal would let me take a nap at my desk at school...? I teach high school; they're big kids and they can take care of themselves, right?
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.87%

Can't believe I forgot to post this earlier...

I had 3 guys go to the FHSAA State Finals for weightlifting this year. My 238 guy placed 2nd in the state in the 238 class with a total of 680lbs (405 bench, 275 clean and jerk). He missed a 420 bench (barely) and missed a 290 clean. I had another in the 219 class get a 305 bench (missed 2nd and 3rd attempts) and 300 c&j (missed a 315), but he didn't place too well. My heavyweight hit his bench but couldn't stick the c&j for some reason. All in all, it was still a great day.

We saw one kid in the 199 class hit a 445 bench and a 335 clean and jerk for a 780 total. The bench and total were state records for 199s. Not bad for an 18 year old...
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I had 3 guys go to the FHSAA State Finals for weightlifting this year. My 238 guy placed 2nd in the state in the 238 class with a total of 680lbs (405 bench, 275 clean and jerk). He missed a 420 bench (barely) and missed a 290 clean. I had another in the 219 class get a 305 bench (missed 2nd and 3rd attempts) and 300 c&j (missed a 315), but he didn't place too well. My heavyweight hit his bench but couldn't stick the c&j for some reason. All in all, it was still a great day.

We saw one kid in the 199 class hit a 445 bench and a 335 clean and jerk for a 780 total. The bench and total were state records for 199s. Not bad for an 18 year old...
    The kids just keep on getting stronger and stronger....some of those numbers are insane...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  12. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%

Damn that is awesome for a 18 yr old.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Those are huge C&J's for high school, wow.
    NSCA - CSCS
  14. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.87%

I pulled some deads today and they felt great. I went up to 495 for a couple sets of reps, then dropped down to 405 for reps, then to 225. Brutal, but effective.

My sad moment of the day:
    I just noticed how few pills I have left of HGHPro. This will be a product I'll purchase after all is said and done with my log. Time to get ready for bed...
    -- JB \m/
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.53%

I pulled some deads today and they felt great. I went up to 495 for a couple sets of reps, then dropped down to 405 for reps, then to 225. Brutal, but effective.

I just noticed how few pills I have left of HGHPro. This will be a product I'll purchase after all is said and done with my log. Time to get ready for bed...
    nice numbers!
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%

Sad indeed but it's been a great log and I think HGHPro has proved itself...
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I started my HGHPro. I used to get up in the middle of the night like 3-4 times to use the restroom, but I've slept through the entire night since day one on HGHPro. However, those are the only positive effects I've experience "so far."
    NSCA - CSCS
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I started my HGHPro. I used to get up in the middle of the night like 3-4 times to use the restroom, but I've slept through the entire night since day one on HGHPro. However, those are the only positive effects I've experience "so far."
    That would be enough for me... lots of benefits to good sleep.
  19. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%

Sleep and recovery have been the 2 things I have noticed.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%

495 lbs on deads are some serious dead lifts.Impressive.

I notice I slept though a lot of noise last night and stayed calm throughout it.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.87%

495 lbs on deads are some serious dead lifts.Impressive...
    495 is what I do for 3-5 reps. I'd rather pull a heavy single any day over reps. I friggin' despise reps. Anything over 5 reps is cardio...
    -- JB \m/
  22. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.87%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That would be enough for me... lots of benefits to good sleep.
    Sleep and recovery have been the 2 things I have noticed.
    The high quality sleep and well-rested feeling in the mornings are worth it. After a hard day of work topped with some intense training its hard to get up the next morning. HGHPro definitely improves sleep quality, restfulness, and therefore recovery. No complaints...
    -- JB \m/
  23. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Man mine should be in any day. I can't wait.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  24. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Man mine should be in any day. I can't wait.
    Yes it should be unless I intercept it for myself in time.
  25. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.3%

Yes it should be unless I intercept it for myself in time.
    Don't even consider it, haha
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.53%

495 is what I do for 3-5 reps. I'd rather pull a heavy single any day over reps. I friggin' despise reps. Anything over 5 reps is cardio...
    Nice lifts,

Does that equate to about a 550 1 RM?
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.87%

Nice lifts,

Does that equate to about a 550 1 RM?
    I pulled a 590 raw at my last meet.
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    33.53%

I pulled a 590 raw at my last meet.
    at what BW?

thats nutz.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.87%

at what BW?

thats nutz.
    I weighed in @ 233lbs the night before. By the time the meet began I was already up to 240. Carb loading the night before (after weigh-ins of course) is a lot of fun.
    -- JB \m/
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.87%

Hmmm... only tonight and tomorrow night left. As I set out the 4 pills ready to take I noticed that there are 5 left in the bottle. Looks like I may finish with a bang...

Full write-up coming this weekend on my experience with HGHPro. Stay tuned...
    -- JB \m/
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%

Hmmm... only tonight and tomorrow night left. As I set out the 4 pills ready to take I noticed that there are 5 left in the bottle. Looks like I may finish with a bang...

Full write-up coming this weekend on my experience with HGHPro. Stay tuned...
    Looking forward to it...
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

AHHH SHIIII!!!! Dead!!!! I'm getting to teh end of mine as well. . . it was a fun run and have nothing but good things to say about AI ya dig!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    AHHH SHIIII!!!! Dead!!!! I'm getting to teh end of mine as well. . . it was a fun run and have nothing but good things to say about AI ya dig!
    Can't believe it's been 30 days already...
  34. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%

Looking forward to the final review.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  168 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.34%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Awww sad when it comes to a end looking forward to final review as well
    Follow me on instagram for:Workout advice and tips, Diet pics, Inspirational pics, And best....pics of me!!!! haha
    INSTAGRAM: GUN_WALKER3
  36. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.11%

Any timeframe for that review? I'm anxious to see your full evaluation.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  37. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.87%

Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Any timeframe for that review? I'm anxious to see your full evaluation.
    I'll get to it tonight. Between a busy weekend and a computer issue yesterday (I fixed it this morning) I haven't been on much. Now, it's off to football practice...

(Ugh, I need a vacation...)
    -- JB \m/
  38. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%

I'll get to it tonight. Between a busy weekend and a computer issue yesterday (I fixed it this morning) I haven't been on much. Now, it's off to football practice...

(Ugh, I need a vacation...)
    Looking forward to it bro.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.76%

Football practice...???
    Pee wee?
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.87%

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Football practice...???
    Pee wee?
    LOL! Nope. I coach high school ball. Spring practice going on all this month.

Similar Forum Threads

1. TheDeadlifter's hot and spicy Muscle Marinade
    By TheDeadlifter in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-16-2010, 04:30 PM
  2. TheDeadlifter reviews LG's ASGT...
    By TheDeadlifter in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 06:16 PM
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 04:35 PM
  4. Replies: 28