HGHPro - The Power of Purple... TheDeadlifter's log

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. nice review of the "good" and "bad"
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

2. Damn solid update!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah the not eating thing can be a bit tough if you eat before bed usually...

It's the extra rest that is going to pay off in the long haul, it will enhance every facet of your performance over time. These types of supps are for just that... the long run. You get some immediate benefit with the improved sleep though.
    That extra rest does help. I've noticed an increase in appetite lately - which sucks because I have been trying to take it easy to get to the mid 230s for my meet tomorrow... Since I weigh in the night before, I'll be back to 240+ by the time of the meet, though.
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

4. Quote Originally Posted by punthra View Post
    Damn solid update!
    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    nice review of the "good" and "bad"
    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Thanks for the update bro very detailed.
    Thank you, gentlemen. I plan on doing something like that for the next 3 Wednesdays...

5. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    That extra rest does help. I've noticed an increase in appetite lately - which sucks because I have been trying to take it easy to get to the mid 230s for my meet tomorrow... Since I weigh in the night before, I'll be back to 240+ by the time of the meet, though.
    lol time to chow down eh...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

6. Today's update:
    Last night's sleep really sucked - definitely not the fault of HGHPro. The baby (she's more like a toddler but we still call her the baby) woke up about a thousand times during the night. She fussed a couple times and woke up playing a couple times. Regardless, I woke up every time she did so I had a very fragmented snooze last night. I felt groggy this morning, but once I was up I felt good. I need better sleep tonight. I weigh in in a couple hours for tomorrow's meet. Lifting starts at noon. You can believe I'm looking forward to an extra-restful night of sleep tonight!
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

7. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    lol time to chow down eh...
    Hell yeah it is!!! Once I weigh in it's carb-load time!
    -- JB \m/

8. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    Hell yeah it is!!! Once I weigh in it's carb-load time!
    oh I know all about that, but mine are somewhat more severe as I have been doing a bodybuilding version where it takes 24-30 hours to get it all in. Not pleasant.

9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    oh I know all about that, but mine are somewhat more severe as I have been doing a bodybuilding version where it takes 24-30 hours to get it all in. Not pleasant.
    More power to you. I'm an intrinsically motivated and disciplined person, but I could not do what you bodybuilders do to prep for shows. That's the part of bodybuilding I have the most respect for.
    -- JB \m/

10. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    More power to you. I'm an intrinsically motivated and disciplined person, but I could not do what you bodybuilders do to prep for shows. That's the part of bodybuilding I have the most respect for.
    And the part we could do withoug lol

This method has it's down side but it seems to work consistently which eases my mind some.
  11. Thumbs up

Just weighed in at 233lbs!!! I'll be competing in the 242 class so the low weigh-in will give me a little advantage if it comes down to a tie. Now, I'm hungry - TIME TO EAT!!!
    -- JB \m/
  12. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    WEll put man!! haha A Lot of people have no idea and its insane. . haha they can not concieve what they do not understand and i'm glad you have a good head on your shoulders!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

13. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    Just weighed in at 233lbs!!! I'll be competing in the 242 class so the low weigh-in will give me a little advantage if it comes down to a tie. Now, I'm hungry - TIME TO EAT!!!
    Nice work bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

14. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Nice work bro.
    Thanks. We'll see if it makes a difference tomorrow...

15. I'm about ready to pop some HGHPro and hit the hay. Tomorrow is a big day. I'll post the results of my meet sometime later in the evening.
    -- JB \m/

16. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    I'm about ready to pop some HGHPro and hit the hay. Tomorrow is a big day. I'll post the results of my meet sometime later in the evening.
    Smash the fug out of it!!!!

17. I just got back from my meet. I ended up wth a 395 bench (raw) and 590 deadlift (also raw) for a 985 total. I had the biggest deadlift of the day by 65lbs. Both are meet raw PRs for me. I feel OK with the lifts, but I want more... a LOT more!
    -- JB \m/

18. Sorry im late!!

Ill catch up with how HGH pro is treating you in a bit!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

19. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    I just got back from my meet. I ended up wth a 395 bench (raw) and 590 deadlift (also raw) for a 985 total. I had the biggest deadlift of the day by 65lbs. Both are meet raw PRs for me. I feel OK with the lifts, but I want more... a LOT more!
    Very nice bro!!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

20. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Very nice bro!!!!!
    Thanks. I'm still not where I want to be, though...

21. My body is ready for some HGHPro tonight (which I already took 20 minutes ago). I spent about 5 hours in the gym today to do 6 lifts that actually counted for something. It was awesome, though, and I wouldn't want to spend my weekend any other way. Now, off to bed...
    -- JB \m/

22. I slept like a log last night. If a bomb went off in my backyard I probably would've kept on sleeping. I felt good today. I'm a little sore from yesterday's meet but it's definitely a good kind of sore - like the feeling of accomplishment. I'm beginning to be convinced that this HGHPro stuff really works. The time period for any placebo effect has passed and I think it is doing what it's intended to do. I'm ready for more tonight...
    -- JB \m/

23. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    I just got back from my meet. I ended up wth a 395 bench (raw) and 590 deadlift (also raw) for a 985 total. I had the biggest deadlift of the day by 65lbs. Both are meet raw PRs for me. I feel OK with the lifts, but I want more... a LOT more!

one hell of a bench

Did you not compete in squat or what would like to hear some of your #'s in that if you compete for it...

24. Quote Originally Posted by permanabol View Post
    one hell of a bench

Did you not compete in squat or what would like to hear some of your #'s in that if you compete for it...
    Thanks for the kind words and reps. My bench is rather mediocre because I'm just not a huge fan of it. There's something special about deadlifting, though...
    The meet was a WABDL-sanctioned push-pull meet - that's bench and deadlift only. I can usually squat around the high 400s raw but that number will go up once I begin a new training program in the coming weeks. I've also never tried using a suit or briefs. Once I can hit some bigger numbers going raw I'll look into investing into some more powerlifting gear.
    -- JB \m/

25. Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    Thanks. I'm still not where I want to be, though...
    Here's the secret of life ... you never really get there cuz there keeps on changing...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TheDeadlifter's hot and spicy Muscle Marinade
    By TheDeadlifter in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-16-2010, 04:30 PM
  2. TheDeadlifter reviews LG's ASGT...
    By TheDeadlifter in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 06:16 PM
  3. Replies: 26