HGHPro - The Power of Purple... TheDeadlifter's log

Page 4 of 6 First ... 23456 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

I received some very good news this afternoon concerning my situation. I plan on taking my HGHPro, sleeping well, and getting up early to take care of some business. I can probably post some information about the situation tomorrow...

Until then, g'night...
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    I received some very good news this afternoon concerning my situation. I plan on taking my HGHPro, sleeping well, and getting up early to take care of some business. I can probably post some information about the situation tomorrow...

Until then, g'night...
    Sweet!! Cant wait to hear the good news bro!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

You're the new boss of the Florida Mafia?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    You're the new boss of the Florida Mafia?
    Ya know, you's start runnin' yer mouth an' lettin' people know then we's gonna have sum problims...

No, I'm not and do not ever plan on being a mafia boss...
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

I slept pretty well last night. I didn't sleep 7 straight hours or anything, but the rest I did get was awesome. I'm up early and already getting things done. I feel good about today...
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
  6. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

In due time, gentlemen...
    Tease.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

The more I hear about all the good sleep people are getting the more I know that it is the supp to see me through the next 5 weeks... been fighting fatigue a bit as of late... nothing too serious but I want to kick in back into high gear!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    The more I hear about all the good sleep people are getting the more I know that it is the supp to see me through the next 5 weeks... been fighting fatigue a bit as of late... nothing too serious but I want to kick in back into high gear!!
    You basically summed up my thoughts to a tee. I actually will be doing a run of HGHpro as soon as I receive it, so ill let you guys know how I feel with my log.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  9. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You basically summed up my thoughts to a tee. I actually will be doing a run of HGHpro as soon as I receive it, so ill let you guys know how I feel with my log.
    Looking forward to it.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You and me both....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I damn near bought me bottle of HGHPro based on the sleep quality reports alone.
    NSCA - CSCS
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

I know. I haven't tried it yet. I decided to wait and see how the logs went before getting some. Now I'm jealous, lol.

It is on sale at NP for $29.99 though.

Looking forward to the " information about the situation."
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  13. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

This sale can end at anytime so i would get it now if I wanted to try it.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.

Quick question for AI rep...

I am half way done with my bottle of HGHup. I was considering trying HGHpro being that there is a sale going on. I'm curious, can I go right into HGHpro after I finish my bottle of HGHup? Or do I need to take some time off before I start HGHpro?

Thanks.
  15. Board Supporter

I have been following ur log, its very informative and detailed so far. I am glad for your good news. I ordered from Nutra on Monday and got it yesterday ( I luvs me sum Nutraplanet) and took my first dose a minute ago. I hope to get the benefits u have had so far, keep the updates coming. I.m excited to go to sleep, if that makes any sense.....
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.

I'm late but I'm in. I'm taking it for the first time tonight
    I will work for supplements!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    This sale can end at anytime so i would get it now if I wanted to try it.
    Just ordered some. It's currently on oversold status, but my order is in there
    NSCA - CSCS
  18. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    I have been following ur log, its very informative and detailed so far. I am glad for your good news. I ordered from Nutra on Monday and got it yesterday ( I luvs me sum Nutraplanet) and took my first dose a minute ago. I hope to get the benefits u have had so far, keep the updates coming. I.m excited to go to sleep, if that makes any sense.....
    You can go right to the HGHpro. If you decide to run a HGH product after 60 days in a row then switch to a 5 on and 2 off dosing protocol.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs View Post
    Thank you, sir. So far I'm happy with HGHPro, if anything for the quality of sleep. I think you will enjoy it...
  20. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Thank you, sir. So far I'm happy with HGHPro, if anything for the quality of sleep. I think you will enjoy it...
    Glad it is helping you out.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

Ugh... I need my HGHPro tonight. Down the hatch in 15 minutes or so...
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

Alright, the rundown in a nutshell on the situation that has consumed me for the past week...

Last Sunday I received a call from my ex-wife's husband stating that she was in jail for domestic violence (2 counts - victims being her husband and her husband's son). The violence is the main reason I left her and we divorced. Since my ex was awarded custody of our daughter in the divorce proceedings back in 2005, I had regular visitation. It just so happened to be one of the weekends that my daughter was with me. So, with nowhere else for her to go I was glad to have my daughter stay with me. Since I could not take her to work I had to take some days off. I immediately called around for legal advice on how to obtain permanent custody. I had a couple appointments with lawyers on Wednesday and they all seemed pretty confident. I had to stop off at the records dept at the county offices for my daughter's birth certificate when my wife called. She told me she had a message from the Department of Children and Families (DCF) and that they needed a call back. I figured my ex was up to something crazy so I asked my wife to call them back. She called me back within 15 minutes crying (tears of joy) saying that the DCF wanted to place my daughter with us for protection from the mother. Apparently, my ex has been the subject of investigation for some time now; I did not know about it because my ex was not cooperating with the investigators and would not give them my info. After the DCF investigators came out to the house and observed my family all together they filed a petition stating that they wanted her to stay with us. There was an emergency court hearing on Friday morning where I was granted temporary custody and my ex was ordered supervised visitation only. I just forwarded the documents over to my lawyer so he can check it all out tomorrow.

Tomorrow is back to work for me and off to school for my daughter. Things were crazy this past week but all ended well. Time for a good night's sleep...
    -- JB \m/
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Congratulations on custody!! not so much the ex wife thing though
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.

Sorry to here about all of the problems with your ex. Hope thing get better for your family next week.
    I will work for supplements!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by permanabol View Post
    Congratulations on custody!! not so much the ex wife thing though
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon93 View Post
    Sorry to here about all of the problems with your ex. Hope thing get better for your family next week.
    Thank you. It's technically only a temporary placement, but I'm looking to get my daughter in a home with some stability (like mine) once and for all. She deserves it. And this week should be a bit different. We'll see...
    -- JB \m/
  26. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Definitly repping you for being a man throughout the situation and a good dad, the world needs more responsible people like you to take charge and know that your daughter did nothing to deserve this and needs proper care. Reps to you man.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

OK... time to sum up the first week on Anabolic Innovations' HGHPro. First, my supplementation has remained unchanged. I am currently taking:
    -Animal Pak
    -Animal Flex
    -Universal Uniliver
    -fish oil
    -vitamin D
    -creatine mono powder
    -beta alanine powder
    -Animal Nitro (pre-training only)
    -Universal Real Gains (post-training mostly)

I have not altered my diet except for one thing: before I received HGHPro, I ate immediately before bed. I ate cottage cheese with fresh fruit or whatever, brushed my teeth, and went to bed. I have now, for the past week, been eating about 45 minutes earlier and then taking HGHPro. Throughout the rest of the day, I typically consume 4000 - 5000 calories per day (depends on if I eat at a buffet ). I eat twice before I leave the house in the morning, eat a decent sized lunch, and snack on a lot of high-density foods (like cheese, almonds, etc) during the day.

My training has definity changed since being on HGHPro. I have a WABDL push-pull meet on Saturday April 10th. I have only lifted once this week and only 3x in the past 7 days in preparation for he meet. Once Monday rolls around, it'll be business as usual. With my training schedule/routine, I'm looking forward to seeing some possible differences being on HGHPro.

Now, on to the evaluation. I'll first start with...

THE BAD:
    -My first impression of the purple pills was 'Wow, that's a unique color for a supplement'. They're attractive. I am just not a big fan of artificial colorings, like the ones found in HGHPro and pretty much most powdered mixes and other encapsulated supplements.
    -I want to eat before bed. However, if I do eat it may lessen or otherwise alter the effects of HGHPro. I'm changing my dietary habits slightly to try to get the most out of HGHPro, but it's leaving me a bit hungry.

THE GOOD:
    -I truly feel more rested in the mornings. As I stated in an earlier post, even with interupted sleep I wake up ready to start my day. I'm not really a morning person but I feel pretty good and I don't feel as groggy.
    -A lot of people wake up in the morning and stay in bed for just a little while in denial of the fact that they have to get up. I rarely do that because my stomach is usually screaming at me to feed it. I have noticed I am hungrier in the morning since I've been on HGHPro. I could look at the fact that I am no longer eating immediately before bed, but those few minutes' difference shouldn't affect my hunger as much as I feel in the mornings now.
    -The 4-pill dosage seems to be good for me. I'd like to try 5 before bed to see if there would be any difference, but I'll stick with the 4 per night for the duration of this log.

All-in-all, I approve of HGHPro. I look forward to kicking off the second week... which I'm going to do right now...

I will leave you this evening with this little bit of yummy-goodness:

I couldnt see a single thing you wrote

What about a beach? Wait whats the dosage for the thong? I mean pill, wait...wha?
  28. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Sad situation. I am happy for you and your daughter.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Congrats on the custody, hope thing work out well for you...
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Wow, glad to hear that things worked out for the best for you and your daughter!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

I took HGHPro last night as usual and fell right asleep. I woke up a couple minutes before 3am to pee and felt great. I went back to bed and woke up a couple hours later to get up to eat. I have felt more rested the past couple days than I have in a long time. Good stuff...
    -- JB \m/
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I took HGHPro last night as usual and fell right asleep. I woke up a couple minutes before 3am to pee and felt great. I went back to bed and woke up a couple hours later to get up to eat. I have felt more rested the past couple days than I have in a long time. Good stuff...
    Any day now... I'll get mine ... any day now...
  33. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Any day now... I'll get mine ... any day now...
    Bro I thought our postal sevice had some issues(they do they are going broke LOL). But damn they take a long time to deliver in your neck of the woods.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Bro I thought our postal sevice had some issues(they do they are going broke LOL). But damn they take a long time to deliver in your neck of the woods.
    Well both postal services are involved so... yours came UPS didn't it? That would make a big difference as well.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Nice work GH. . Nice work!!! HIT IT HIT IT. . keep on chuggin!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  36. AI Sports Nutrition
    Board Sponsor

Well both postal services are involved so... yours came UPS didn't it? That would make a big difference as well.
    Yes mine came UPS but I believe yours goes USPS. I know I have sent money orders in the past to a company in Canada and it took close to 3 weeks to get there.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yes mine came UPS but I believe yours goes USPS. I know I have sent money orders in the past to a company in Canada and it took close to 3 weeks to get there.
    It usually takes about 8 to 10 days for my order to get here..
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  195 lbs.

Alright, the rundown in a nutshell on the situation that has consumed me for the past week...

Last Sunday I received a call from my ex-wife's husband stating that she was in jail for domestic violence (2 counts - victims being her husband and her husband's son). The violence is the main reason I left her and we divorced. Since my ex was awarded custody of our daughter in the divorce proceedings back in 2005, I had regular visitation. It just so happened to be one of the weekends that my daughter was with me. So, with nowhere else for her to go I was glad to have my daughter stay with me. Since I could not take her to work I had to take some days off. I immediately called around for legal advice on how to obtain permanent custody. I had a couple appointments with lawyers on Wednesday and they all seemed pretty confident. I had to stop off at the records dept at the county offices for my daughter's birth certificate when my wife called. She told me she had a message from the Department of Children and Families (DCF) and that they needed a call back. I figured my ex was up to something crazy so I asked my wife to call them back. She called me back within 15 minutes crying (tears of joy) saying that the DCF wanted to place my daughter with us for protection from the mother. Apparently, my ex has been the subject of investigation for some time now; I did not know about it because my ex was not cooperating with the investigators and would not give them my info. After the DCF investigators came out to the house and observed my family all together they filed a petition stating that they wanted her to stay with us. There was an emergency court hearing on Friday morning where I was granted temporary custody and my ex was ordered supervised visitation only. I just forwarded the documents over to my lawyer so he can check it all out tomorrow.

Tomorrow is back to work for me and off to school for my daughter. Things were crazy this past week but all ended well. Time for a good night's sleep...
    Wow. Sounds like me and you are on the same boat man. My ex has full custody of my son and she doesn't deserve a pot to piss in with all she has put me through. Stories like this give me motivation to keep the faith. Congrats man!!
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by lilnardey View Post
    Wow. Sounds like me and you are on the same boat man. My ex has full custody of my son and she doesn't deserve a pot to piss in with all she has put me through. Stories like this give me motivation to keep the faith. Congrats man!!
    Thanks. Definitely keep your head up and stay positive.
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

I couldn't log on to Anabolic Minds yesterday for some reason. The server must have been down or my computer didn't want me to be here.

After doing some heavy board presses yesterday I was exhausted. I took HGHPro last night around 10pm and I was out like a light. I woke up just before 4am to pee and went back to sleep. Since my alarm goes off just before 5am, I figured I'd be groggy and not wanting to get out of bed. I woke up 1 minute before my alarm was to go off and I felt like a million bucks. No groggy feeling and no problems getting up.
    -- JB \m/
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. TheDeadlifter's hot and spicy Muscle Marinade
    By TheDeadlifter in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 10-16-2010, 03:30 PM
  2. TheDeadlifter reviews LG's ASGT...
    By TheDeadlifter in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-23-2010, 05:16 PM
  3. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 06-25-2008, 03:35 PM