HGHPro - The Power of Purple... TheDeadlifter's log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

HGHPro - The Power of Purple... TheDeadlifter's log

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

Today's update:
    Last night's sleep really sucked - definitely not the fault of HGHPro. The baby (she's more like a toddler but we still call her the baby) woke up about a thousand times during the night. She fussed a couple times and woke up playing a couple times. Regardless, I woke up every time she did so I had a very fragmented snooze last night. I felt groggy this morning, but once I was up I felt good. I need better sleep tonight. I weigh in in a couple hours for tomorrow's meet. Lifting starts at noon. You can believe I'm looking forward to an extra-restful night of sleep tonight!
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    lol time to chow down eh...
    Hell yeah it is!!! Once I weigh in it's carb-load time!
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeadlifter View Post
    Hell yeah it is!!! Once I weigh in it's carb-load time!
    oh I know all about that, but mine are somewhat more severe as I have been doing a bodybuilding version where it takes 24-30 hours to get it all in. Not pleasant.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

oh I know all about that, but mine are somewhat more severe as I have been doing a bodybuilding version where it takes 24-30 hours to get it all in. Not pleasant.
    More power to you. I'm an intrinsically motivated and disciplined person, but I could not do what you bodybuilders do to prep for shows. That's the part of bodybuilding I have the most respect for.
    -- JB \m/
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

More power to you. I'm an intrinsically motivated and disciplined person, but I could not do what you bodybuilders do to prep for shows. That's the part of bodybuilding I have the most respect for.
    And the part we could do withoug lol

This method has it's down side but it seems to work consistently which eases my mind some.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

Thumbs up

Just weighed in at 233lbs!!! I'll be competing in the 242 class so the low weigh-in will give me a little advantage if it comes down to a tie. Now, I'm hungry - TIME TO EAT!!!
    -- JB \m/
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Talking

WEll put man!! haha A Lot of people have no idea and its insane. . haha they can not concieve what they do not understand and i'm glad you have a good head on your shoulders!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  8. AI Sports Nutrition

Just weighed in at 233lbs!!! I'll be competing in the 242 class so the low weigh-in will give me a little advantage if it comes down to a tie. Now, I'm hungry - TIME TO EAT!!!
    Nice work bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  9. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Nice work bro.
    Thanks. We'll see if it makes a difference tomorrow...
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

I'm about ready to pop some HGHPro and hit the hay. Tomorrow is a big day. I'll post the results of my meet sometime later in the evening.
    -- JB \m/
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I'm about ready to pop some HGHPro and hit the hay. Tomorrow is a big day. I'll post the results of my meet sometime later in the evening.
    Smash the fug out of it!!!!
  12. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

I just got back from my meet. I ended up wth a 395 bench (raw) and 590 deadlift (also raw) for a 985 total. I had the biggest deadlift of the day by 65lbs. Both are meet raw PRs for me. I feel OK with the lifts, but I want more... a LOT more!
    -- JB \m/
  13. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sorry im late!!

Ill catch up with how HGH pro is treating you in a bit!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  14. AI Sports Nutrition

I just got back from my meet. I ended up wth a 395 bench (raw) and 590 deadlift (also raw) for a 985 total. I had the biggest deadlift of the day by 65lbs. Both are meet raw PRs for me. I feel OK with the lifts, but I want more... a LOT more!
    Very nice bro!!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

Very nice bro!!!!!
    Thanks. I'm still not where I want to be, though...
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

My body is ready for some HGHPro tonight (which I already took 20 minutes ago). I spent about 5 hours in the gym today to do 6 lifts that actually counted for something. It was awesome, though, and I wouldn't want to spend my weekend any other way. Now, off to bed...
    -- JB \m/
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

I slept like a log last night. If a bomb went off in my backyard I probably would've kept on sleeping. I felt good today. I'm a little sore from yesterday's meet but it's definitely a good kind of sore - like the feeling of accomplishment. I'm beginning to be convinced that this HGHPro stuff really works. The time period for any placebo effect has passed and I think it is doing what it's intended to do. I'm ready for more tonight...
    -- JB \m/
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

one hell of a bench

Did you not compete in squat or what would like to hear some of your #'s in that if you compete for it...
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by permanabol View Post
    one hell of a bench

Did you not compete in squat or what would like to hear some of your #'s in that if you compete for it...
    Thanks for the kind words and reps. My bench is rather mediocre because I'm just not a huge fan of it. There's something special about deadlifting, though...
    The meet was a WABDL-sanctioned push-pull meet - that's bench and deadlift only. I can usually squat around the high 400s raw but that number will go up once I begin a new training program in the coming weeks. I've also never tried using a suit or briefs. Once I can hit some bigger numbers going raw I'll look into investing into some more powerlifting gear.
    -- JB \m/
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Thanks. I'm still not where I want to be, though...
    Here's the secret of life ... you never really get there cuz there keeps on changing...
  21. AI Sports Nutrition

I slept like a log last night. If a bomb went off in my backyard I probably would've kept on sleeping. I felt good today. I'm a little sore from yesterday's meet but it's definitely a good kind of sore - like the feeling of accomplishment. I'm beginning to be convinced that this HGHPro stuff really works. The time period for any placebo effect has passed and I think it is doing what it's intended to do. I'm ready for more tonight...
    This is really great to hear.
  22. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

NIce work with teh LIFTS man!! i hear ya on the raw and wanting more!!! haha my chest is teh weakest part of my body and i'm doing everything i can to get it up with teh rest of my mindset haha it takes time and b4 you know it BAM!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  23. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

WOW! Your quite the strong individual!

Great job on the meet and good log so far! Keep it up man!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    WOW! Your quite the strong individual!

Great job on the meet and good log so far! Keep it up man!
    Strong? No, not yet. Still working on that. I got lucky at the meet that no one could pull more than I could... Thank you, though.
  25. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

I'm looking forward to some HGHPro tonight for sure! I did not sleep well last night. However, I really didn't feel too bad today despite the sleep deprivation. I received some interesting news early Sunday afternoon that could end up being awesome for me on a personal level at a later time. I'd rather not divulge any information at this time, but once things settle down I will. I could not go to work (school) today because of the situation and I have already called in for tomorrow. One way or another, this is a great opportunity of which I plan on taking full advantage. I'll leave it at that...

I'll end up going to bed tonight around 10:15 I think. I'm hoping to get some much-needed rest tonight...
    -- JB \m/
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

How did last nights sleep go?

did you wait at least an hour to dose hghpro? or take it with carbs
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    How did last nights sleep go?

did you wait at least an hour to dose hghpro? or take it with carbs
    No, I avoid carbs anywhere close to the time I take HGHPro. As a Biology and Physiology nerd I know the how insulin can adversely affect the release of GH.
    Last night's sleep was amazing! I slept for about 7 straight hours with no interuptions. I feel good this morning. Hopefully this feeling will carry on throughout the day.
    -- JB \m/
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

No, I avoid carbs anywhere close to the time I take HGHPro. As a Biology and Physiology nerd I know the how insulin can adversely affect the release of GH.
    Last night's sleep was amazing! I slept for about 7 straight hours with no interuptions. I feel good this morning. Hopefully this feeling will carry on throughout the day.
    7 hours uninterrupted, dare to dream...
  29. Advanced Member

Yeah man, I've got a science background too so I avoid those carbs at night before dosing these types of products. I always wondered how a low or no carb casein shake would affect absorption of the HGHpro or similar products. If it would take too long to kick in to be effective or if it wouldn't matter and you could get the best of both worlds...
  30. AI Sports Nutrition

7 hours uninterrupted, dare to dream...
    That would be pure bliss!!!!!
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

That would be pure bliss!!!!!
    And oh, it is!

I'm hoping to get more of the same tonight. I have a big day ahead of me tomorrow. Still not able to go to work but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that tomorrow will be a very good day for me. Stay tuned for more details...

HGHPro coming at me in 20 minutes...
    -- JB \m/
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.

I would rather sleep a deep ,restful, restorative, rejuvenating, peaceful seven hours,wake up feeling fantastic, than an okay eight or nine hours and feeling so-so.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

I would rather sleep a deep ,restful, restorative, rejuvenating, peaceful seven hours,wake up feeling fantastic, than an okay eight or nine hours and feeling so-so.
    Can't argue with that.
  34. AI Sports Nutrition

Agreed 1000%
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah I'm down with that. Quality not quantity...
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

Yah I'm down with that. Quality not quantity...
    And even with all of the 'stuff' going on in my life right now, I'm sleeping very well - quality of sleep has been wonderful (and much needed). Another solid 6.5 hours last night. Today I got right to doing what I had to do and got it done. Got some more great news this afternoon on my current situation. Still will not be at work tomorrow, but for good reason.

HGHPro going down the hatch in about 15 minutes....
    -- JB \m/
  37. AI Sports Nutrition

And even with all of the 'stuff' going on in my life right now, I'm sleeping very well - quality of sleep has been wonderful (and much needed). Another solid 6.5 hours last night. Today I got right to doing what I had to do and got it done. Got some more great news this afternoon on my current situation. Still will not be at work tomorrow, but for good reason.

Sounds good bro.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Ok can't wait to hear the news...
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  215 lbs.

Yeah this news is bugging me bigtime lol
  40. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.

Ok can't wait to hear the news...
    Quote Originally Posted by permanabol View Post
    Yeah this news is bugging me bigtime lol
    In due time, gentlemen...