Update on PP supps, training, travel, and next fight.

kylekingsbury

kylekingsbury

Awards
Hey gang just wanted to update everyone on how my training is coming along. I had the fortune of getting to train with former UFC Heavyweight Champ Andrei Arlovski for a little over a week. We did everything- sparring, wrestling, and nogi grappling. It was a great experience and I was able to learn a lot from him. On the supplement end I have been seeing great results from the primordial products specifically the endurance gains from the ultimate pre workout stacker and in recovery from the MAP. Mango is by far the best flavor. I have a bunch of guys on my team at AKA who are taking MAP as well. Where was this stuff when I was playing football?!

As far as what's up next for me I will be competing at the Pan-Ams in LA April 8th-12th with my old man and a few teammates. It should be a lot of fun. After that I will be traveling overseas with my teammate Mike Swick on a USO tour for the troops. We will be going to 5 different countries and traveling over 25,000 miles in a 2 week span. Going to be doing seminars and meet-n-greets with the troops letting them know how much we all care back home. It will be the trip of a lifetime. Right now it looks like i will be fighting again sometime in July or August. I will be sure to let everyone know about my next fight as soon as I find out the details.