1. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.67%

Arrow new to Anabolicminds.. watch this space

Hi guys,

I'm from South Africa, been gymming for over 3yrs now.
    Hit gym 5 days per week, and I do fit in cardio whenever I can.

Stats:
    Lbs: 181
    Height: 5.9ft

Here's my aim for you all & myself..
    I'm quite the tester when it comes to supplements, and I can say I've tested loads. But to make things fun.. I'm going to be starting from scratch with all supplements and post daily, weekly & monthly reviews where I track my gains and/or results.

I will be starting today with SSN (Scientific Sports Nutrition) with a mix of Optimum Nutrition for the Nitrix effect.
    Pre workout: SSN N.O Crea-Pump
    Intra & Post: SSN Cytomaize
    Additional Nitrix: Optimum Nutrition Vassive N.O. Formula-X
    Whey: SSN 100% Whey Protein

I have taken 5 days break (since last Sunday, 21/03/2010).

For those who are interested, I will be going down the route of BSN, Gaspari Nutrition, MuscleTech & quite a lot of other brands (whatever I can get my hands on).

My rating system will consist out of the following for each product:
    1. Energy Level (rating out of 10, with comments)
    2. Mood (rating out of 10, with comments)
    3. Positive Effects (only comments)
    4. Negative Effects (only comments)
    5. Overall rating (rating out of 10, with comments & recommendations)

Please feel free to recommend a product if you feel you require a pre-review before purchase and make your recommendations with it (duration, brand, products.. etc)

Each month I will be providing pre & post pictures.. got my pre-'s ready, to be uploaded later this evening.

Enjoy the reviews in the meantime

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.67%

Hi all,

Back from my workout.

Did arms today, joy

Thing about SSN (pre) in comparison to a product like BSN No Explode, you don't feel a rush (energy rush, caffeine rush).. so that's def striked out wrt the attitude of "yeah, let's go lift some weights".. you still gotta push yourself to lift something.

ALTOUGH, I must admit, once you do start lifting, the hair on my arm stand up from sudden energy bursts. I have the Grape flavour, which adds quite a different although pleasant taste to it. I was able to pyramid most to all exercises performed.

My mood was a bit on a downside in comparison to before, I reckon it's just a matter of getting back into it after my break.

I took 3 Nitrix (optimum Nutrition, *See above in first post) pills 45 min prior to workout.
    The pill schedule states 3 morning, 3 lunchtime, 3 before dinnertime. So i will be taking another 3 10 min before dinner, and tomorrow morning.. etc etc to keep in line with bottle suggestions.

The Pre "Crea Pump" does give quite a pump although feel like it doesn't last, I'm holding thumbs the optimum nutrition will take care of that after 2 weeks of consuming it.

My mood could've been better, maybe because I've been taking a 5 day break (which i usually don't do), so more feedback on that in a couple of days down the line if it has improved.

Negative, nothing to report to date

27/03/2010
    Energy Level: 6/10 (nothing at first, although caught up after 5 to 10 min of lifting)
    Mood: 5/10 (pretty common as a start to get back into it, should be up in couple of days)
    Positive Effect: Besides for the delicious flavour (which you don't come across much in the supplement world), when the energy did flow in, I went through to everything I could possibly handle, 4 sets of everything - pyramid. a Bit of a pump, but nothing which lasted with creapump. Hoping this will increase with increased intake of water and constant use of my nitrix and scheduled whey intake.
    Negative: nothing
    Overall Rating: 6/10
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice start to your log bro. subbed

Just a suggestion... take this as you will, all those Muscletech, BSN, Nutrex, etc... products are really overpriced for what you get, and I can only imagine how overpriced they must be in South Africa since they are imports.

This board has some really good logs from some reliable testers. The products that you are taking could probably be improved upon (with some money saved as well) by trying some other products that are sold through nutraplanet (the board's store).

I recommend LG Sciences and Anabolic Innovations as good companies to start looking at. They both have quality supplements, and the two don't really have much overlapping products (they use different ingredients to get similar effects, but you could stack them for even better effects).

I really suggest trying out LG's Anadrualic State GTSE. It is a pre-workout creatine with some testosterone boosting/estrogen blocking ingredients, and everyone on the board is raving about it. I am drinking mine right now.

Sorry for being so long winded, but you might have some real success with trying some new brands, and save some money in the process.

If you have any questions, just ask. Come visit my log and meet some of the regulars on the board.

Testing the Testopro

Cheers bud.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.67%

GMG760, Awesome comment.. suggestions are more than welcome!

You are right though, so I completely agree with you. Unfortunately the stocks available in SA are quite limited. rumor has it, a little town about 20km's away from here imports some "unknown" products not really seen around SA, I will go check if they have what you recommended on Monday.

I previously tried Novedex XT (Gaspari Nutrition), ok product, have to re-run the cycle as I got into a bike accident after consuming for 2wks. Novedex XT seems quite similar to Anadrualic State GTSE in test boosting, but seeing novedex xt is quite dated (and pricey), i'm sure your recommendation is not even to be compared and is prob much improved in prob every way possible. Will def give it a shot Monday when I hunt down this "underground" pharmacy i heard of.

To give you an example, every board i've been reading up were raving about White flood.. Sounded quite tempting, so I consulted some people to import samples/bottles.. they said the product is not allowed on South African soil... strange, but true it seem.

Cheers bud, & thanks for the comment
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.85%

Quote Originally Posted by johndoe1983 View Post
    GMG760, Awesome comment.. suggestions are more than welcome!

You are right though, so I completely agree with you. Unfortunately the stocks available in SA are quite limited. rumor has it, a little town about 20km's away from here imports some "unknown" products not really seen around SA, I will go check if they have what you recommended on Monday.

I previously tried Novedex XT (Gaspari Nutrition), ok product, have to re-run the cycle as I got into a bike accident after consuming for 2wks. Novedex XT seems quite similar to Anadrualic State GTSE in test boosting, but seeing novedex xt is quite dated (and pricey), i'm sure your recommendation is not even to be compared and is prob much improved in prob every way possible. Will def give it a shot Monday when I hunt down this "underground" pharmacy i heard of.

To give you an example, every board i've been reading up were raving about White flood.. Sounded quite tempting, so I consulted some people to import samples/bottles.. they said the product is not allowed on South African soil... strange, but true it seem.

Cheers bud, & thanks for the comment
    yea, Novedex XT has ATD in it, so it's probably hormonally stronger than Anadraulic State GTSE... ASGTSE is better for pre-workout aggression. You should write to a rep at Nutraplanet, and find out what can and can't ship to SA. The LG reps probably know if they can ship ASGTSE to SA. I am pretty sure it can be used in Australia, and they seem to have the strictest import laws regarding these products that I know of. The reps are here for a reason, all you have to do is ask.

PS. White flood is ok, but kind of behind the times compared to ASGTSE.
  6. EctoMeso

ill be keeping n eye on this!! all my families from south africa
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  181 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.67%

GMG760, quick question for you..
    Not sure how much you know about PH..
    But the guy @ store down the road sold me a PH, "Superdrol 10".. (capsules)

For the past month, i've been doing some hectic in-depth research into the PH
    and it seems like it's quite the kicker of PH's out there.

I'm considering giving it a shot in the following sequence
    week 1: 10mg (1 cap) (mon to fri) (total: 5 caps)
    week 2: 20mg (2 caps) (mon to fri) (total: 10 caps)
    week 3: 30mg (2 caps) (mon to fri) (total: 15 caps)
    week 4: 30mg (2 caps) (mon to fri) (total: 15 caps)
    week 5: 30mg (3 caps) (mon to fri) (total: 15 caps)

week 6: Nolvadex (20mg)
    week 7: Nolvadex (20mg)
    Week 8: Nolvadex (20mg)
    Week 9: Nolvadex (20mg)
    Week 10: Nolvadex (20mg)

(together with the above, I will be using Liver Protector & re-generator, Milk Thistle, Hawthorn Berries, Whey (280g min per day) & Red Yeast Rice).

I heard some conflicting info on Nolvadex vs. Clomid. so feel free to comment on pct where applicable.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.85%

Quote Originally Posted by johndoe1983 View Post
    GMG760, quick question for you..
    Not sure how much you know about PH..
    But the guy @ store down the road sold me a PH, "Superdrol 10".. (capsules)

For the past month, i've been doing some hectic in-depth research into the PH
    and it seems like it's quite the kicker of PH's out there.

I'm considering giving it a shot in the following sequence
    week 1: 10mg (1 cap) (mon to fri) (total: 5 caps)
    week 2: 20mg (2 caps) (mon to fri) (total: 10 caps)
    week 3: 30mg (2 caps) (mon to fri) (total: 15 caps)
    week 4: 30mg (2 caps) (mon to fri) (total: 15 caps)
    week 5: 30mg (3 caps) (mon to fri) (total: 15 caps)

week 6: Nolvadex (20mg)
    week 7: Nolvadex (20mg)
    Week 8: Nolvadex (20mg)
    Week 9: Nolvadex (20mg)
    Week 10: Nolvadex (20mg)

(together with the above, I will be using Liver Protector & re-generator, Milk Thistle, Hawthorn Berries, Whey (280g min per day) & Red Yeast Rice).

I heard some conflicting info on Nolvadex vs. Clomid. so feel free to comment on pct where applicable.
    WAY TOO MUCH FOR A FIRST CYCLE. I wouldn't recommend superdrol at all for your first cycle, but 5 weeks is way too much for ANYONE. Most people only go 3 weeks.

I ran this compound at 10/20/20, and I wanted to be done with it as of the third week. It is really harsh, but will put on a ton of muscle. Back pumps on it are awful and expect your libido to go into hiding for a few months. You might want to get some clomid for that cycle, as your HPTA is gonna be shut down. I'd make sure to have an AI on hand, because superdrol is known to cause gyno, it made me flare up.

If you can get your hands on it, I would start with either Epistane (or a clone), Hdrol (or a clone), or Pmag (or a clone). LG's Trifecta stack is a great stack to start off with PH's. You don't need a SERM for PCT, and no support supplements.

I'd re-think using superdrol for your first time around. Seriously.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.85%

BTW, Superdrol isn't a pro-hormone, it's an active steroid.

i took this from the primordial performance website. Here is some info for ya.

Methyldrostanolone is a C-17 alpha alkylated steroid, originally developed by the American pharmaceutical company Syntex. This steroid is already active and does not require conversion. Methyldrostanolone is the 17aa version of the injectable steroid drostanolone (Masteron). This extra methylation makes this steroid about 3-4x more anabolic than Masteron, and slightly more anabolic than oxandrolone (Anavar). Due to the dimethylation, the toxicity of methyldrostanolone is greater than most other oral steroids. There have been many reported cases of heptatoxicity with this compound. (1-3)

Despite the fact that methyldrostanolone is a DHT derivative and cannot convert to estrogen, some users have still reported gyno like symptoms during or after a cycle. This effect is likely related to the strong SHBG binding effect and increase in freely circulating estrogen (and testosterone) from SHBG. Gyno symptoms may also be related to the fact that methldrostanolone lacks a strong DHT metabolite to antagonize the effects of estrogen (while also having a relatively low intrinsic androgenic value).

Having a fairly low androgenic value will mean that methyldrostanolone will be light on the hairline for most men. However those susceptible to male pattern baldness may still noticed accelerated hair loss during a cycle.

Because of the di-methylation, methlydrostanolone is considerably more resistant to breakdown, thus more potent per mg than most other steroids. However this makes it more liver toxic than other single methylated 17aa orals. Negative effects on the liver generally manifest as a condition known as reversible cholestasis. This is essentially a slowing or complete blockage of bile acids from the liver. Immediate signs of compromised liver function included reduced appetite and general sickness, which will soon be accompanied by yellowing of the eyes (jaundice), excessive itchiness and very dark urine. If these effects are noticed, methyldrostanolone should be discontinued immediately.

Because the effects on the liver it is very important to use a liver protecting supplement during any methyldrostanolone cycle. If not using a supplement to protect your liver, methyldrostanolone should never be used any longer than 2 weeks, with a maximum cycle length of 4 weeks with liver protection.

Other reversible side effects from methyldrostanolone may include increased blood pressure, reduced HDL cholesterol and lower back pumps.

Results wise, users should expect extreme strength increases and weight gain in a relatively short 2-4 week period. Weight gain upwards of 20lbs in 4 weeks is not unheard of with this incredibly potent compound. Although subcutaneous water gain would be minimal, intramuscular water retention should be expected. This is due to inhibition of 11b-hydroxylase and build-up of mineralcorticoids which encourage salt and water retention within the muscles. The most obvious physical effects will be improved vascularity, aggressive muscular pumps, and oily skin.

While methyldrostanolone can stack well with most other steroids, it should never be stacked with another methylated (17aa) steroid.

Common Clones:

Superdrone by Primordial Performance
    Oxodrol 12 by IDS
    Superdrol by Anabolic Xtreme
    M-Drol by Competitive Edge Labs (CEL)
    SD-1 by Performance Design
    Methyl VOL by Engineered Sports Technology (EST)
    Revenge SDX by Bioscience Technologies
    S-Drol by Nutracoastal
    E-Pol by Purus Labs
    MethaDROL by IForce
    Straight-DROL by Black China Labs
    MethylDX3 by Physical Enhancing Industries
    Oxevol (same as Dianevol) by Evolution Labs
    Beastdrol by *******

Similar Forum Threads

1. Myspace in my space
    By David Dunn in forum General Chat
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 08-04-2009, 08:28 AM
  2. The End Of Space
    By MashedPotato in forum General Chat
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 08:18 PM
  3. my space
    By refrieddreams in forum General Chat
    Replies: 44