Anadraulic State GT: LIGHTNING EDITION-RAWberry Lemonade EXPLOSION! Sponsored Boblog

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Big thanks to Craig, LifterGym, Met, IC, and the whole LG crew for giving me the opportunity to log this new preworkout product, Anadraulic State GT(ASGT.)

What is ASGT?
"The indisputable EMPEROR of pre-workout formulas has finally arrived.

The new and improved Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition lacks nothing in its complex design. Unlike our competitors who promise you a “new and improved formula” that simply means their most powerful ingredients have been stripped from the product to accommodate government regulations, we have actually kept everything, and added more, all in beyond-effective doses! We have…

* Vastly Improved the Flavor (Strawberry Lemonade)
* Added a Higher Creatine Content
* Provided a More Advanced SARM Complex
* Created Smoother and More Hard-kicking and Focused Energy with NO CRASH
* Pumped up the Servings
* Lowered the Cost

What should you expect to see from Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition?

AS-GTSE may improve your…

* Endurance and Energy
* Pumps and Muscle Density
* Fat loss and Vascularity
* Testosterone Output
* Sexual Stamina and Performance
* Muscle Growth and Muscle Quality

How is Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition best used?

AS-GTSE is best used when taken 1hr to 45mins pre-workout on training days, and once in the morning on off days. When extreme pumps are desired, take advantage of our dual-phase technology by combining AS-GTSE with Anadraulic Pump. Simply take AS-GTSE 45mins prior to training, and Anadrauic Pump immediately before training, and prepare yourself for the best workouts of your life!"

Why a Boblog?

I've tried a whole range of preworkout products and haven't used one consistently in a while so I imagine I'll be able to respond to this product rather well.

I lift 4-6 days a week (occasional arm and shoulder days) and also have 2-3 days of cardio. My focus is recomping in the 175 to 180lb range. I'll be sure to get some pictures up here tomorrow.

How will you be rating ASGT?

Pump:
Endurance:
Energy:
Libido:
Strength:
Sides:

The skinny:
5'9"
175lb
Endo/Meso
Recomp diet: 2750 cals, higher on 2-a-days (lift+cardio)
High teen bf%

I should also note that I am coming off of a 1 week hiatus from lifting due to illness. Maybe I'll get some mini-newb gains or something. Let's get this show on the road.

Metallica - The Call of Ktulu

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ah sheet! A SB party!
:djparty:

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
here and ready to rock!!

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
In, just got 2 bottles myself. Couldn't resist with that nutty price!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 1: 3-24-10

Tris for size, Curls for girls:------------

Tricep Pushdowns: 100x15, 120x15, 140x15, 160x12

DB Incline Curls: 20x10, 25x10, 30x10, 35x10

Close Grip Bench: 95x15, 135x15, 185x8, 205x6

Gaspari Curls: 55x12, 55x10, 65x10

Zottman Curls: 20x10

Dips: 20, 20, 20, 28

Supine Grip EZ Curls: 25x12, 35x10, 45x10, 55x10

ASGT Review-----------

Pump: It was alright, nothing above the norms, but this was day 1.

Endurance: Felt pretty good, I usually eat closer to my workout so I had to make sure my stomach was close to emptied before I dosed the ASGT. 24 sets, a lot more than I normally do in a workout. It took longer to get to that 'spent' feeling. Very nice!

Energy: Nothing too major/jittery, but more than just going it with only food in my system.

Libido: No random divining rods yet. I'll let you all know if I flash back to middle school.

Strength: Weights were going up real easy today, I may have to start higher next arm day.

Sides: Nothing that I can attribute to ASGT

Narrative:---------------

Well, yesterday I did a push/pull (chest/back) workout to get myself moving again after my 1 week out of the gym. So I was torn with what to do today. I could either do legs after destroying those other 2 big muscle groups, or go with something a little less taxing so I can recharge for legs. Arms it is!

Shook up my ASGT to make sure it was mixed up well and hit 2 scoops about an hour before the gym.

Alright, just downed some lasagna and garlic toast. It's time for some sprints. Going to do 10, 100 yard sprints. And maybe a mile run or so afterwards to cool down. :drive:

Tunes:-------------

I am not going to waste more of your time with my bleak writings and silly rhyme.
I will write you about this fantastic show and maybe in a while you'll know, my dear friend... I bid you welcome to the show.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
noice workout man! I wouldn't say this is a pump per say. It is more for strength, muscular endurance, and libido. If it's a pump you are looking for, get on the Anadraulic Pump man. They actually stack very well together.

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
Awesome log so far, it's been nice hearing so many good things about a product I just ordered as well... Only downside is that makes the waiting so much harder!!!

I had a quick question and i figured this was as good a place as any to ask... I'm wanting to run the Trifecta Stack as well as the ASGT... Would it be possible to run both at once? Or should I hold off until PCT to get onto the ASGT?

I'm looking forward to following this log

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
I know that Anadraulic State GT has a higher creatine level. How many grams are there? Right now I am taking 5g a day of creapure (creatine mono). When I start taking ASGT can I continue my daily intake of 5g of my creapure? Or would this be excessive? And if it is excessive, to have the ASGT last a little longer, can I take my creapure on non workout days to maintain my creatine levels. Thanks fellas.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I know that Anadraulic State GT has a higher creatine level. How many grams are there? Right now I am taking 5g a day of creapure (creatine mono). When I start taking ASGT can I continue my daily intake of 5g of my creapure? Or would this be excessive? And if it is excessive, to have the ASGT last a little longer, can I take my creapure on non workout days to maintain my creatine levels. Thanks fellas.
You'd probably be straight just taking 2.5g at some other point during the day. First thing in the morning if you train (dose ASGT) in the afternoon. Or later in the afternoon if you train (dose ASGT) in the morning.

http://www.wannabebig.com/supplements/the-optimal-creatine-dosing-schedule/

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Awesome log so far, it's been nice hearing so many good things about a product I just ordered as well... Only downside is that makes the waiting so much harder!!!

I had a quick question and i figured this was as good a place as any to ask... I'm wanting to run the Trifecta Stack as well as the ASGT... Would it be possible to run both at once? Or should I hold off until PCT to get onto the ASGT?

you can run it together, just be prepared to have women chasing you :AR15firing:

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established

RUN THEM TOGETHER. Oops caps lock was on. But it gets my point across. I started my ASGT on the last week of the Trifecta stack and it make me wish I had it from day one. If you have any doubts look at my log.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/149088-n-d-r.html#post2356156

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
RUN THEM TOGETHER. Oops caps lock was on. But it gets my point across. I started my ASGT on the last week of the Trifecta stack and it make me wish I had it from day one. If you have any doubts look at my log.
Yeah, it was actually your log that got me thinking about running both

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Man, i can't wait to get my greasy hands on ASGT!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN!!!

I got fat when I got sick :(

Oh well, just have to work that much harder now. We'll get it back :head:

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Mine arrived today I think - got a package, but was too late to the office to pick it up this evening. :( Tomorrow, I strike with celerity!
strike with celery? that might hurt....

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:haha:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: 3-26-10

Boulders for Shoulders:-------------

DB Shoulder Press: 20x20, 30x15, 40x15, 50x15, 60x12, 70x10

Lateral Raises: 15x10, 20x10, 25x8

Barbell Front Delt Raises: 45x10, 45x5(1-5-1,) 45x10, 45x10

Rear Delt Raises: 10x10, 10x10, 15x8, 15x8

Arnold Press: 20x12, 25x12, 30x10

Back Extensions: 15, 15, 15

ASGT Review-----------

Pump: My lateral and rear delts felt like they were gonna 'splode tonight. I hit em hard and ASGT made sure of it.

Endurance: Pretty good, shoulders doesn't really take as much out of me as the larger muscle groups. I don't feel super winded or anything after sets. I did drink about half a gallon of water while I was training tonight though.

Energy: Good, clean and focused. Just how I like it. I knew what I was there for and wasn't about to d*ck around between sets.

Libido: Still no random divining rods yet.

Strength: Weight was down a little, but I don't hit shoulders too often. This was more of a "too sore to squat, too soon to hit chest or back," scenario.

Sides: Well, I did drink like a fish during my workout. But I was doing that all day today.

Narrative:-------------------
Dosed 2 scoops of ASGT. Destroyed my shoulders tonight. The reason it looks like I did so many sets of shoulder press was because the first 3 were warm-ups. I had a pair of crosses (veins,) on my front delts after the workout. Booyah.

Epica - Unleashed

benj851

benj851

Awards
  • Established

Lateral Raises: 15x10, 20x10, 25x8

Barbell Front Delt Raises: 45x10, 45x5(1-5-1,) 45x10, 45x10

Rear Delt Raises: 10x10, 10x10, 15x8, 15x8

Arnold Press: 20x12, 25x12, 30x10

Back Extensions: 15, 15, 15

ASGT Review-----------

Pump: My lateral and rear delts felt like they were gonna 'splode tonight. I hit em hard and ASGT made sure of it.

Endurance: Pretty good, shoulders doesn't really take as much out of me as the larger muscle groups. I don't feel super winded or anything after sets. I did drink about half a gallon of water while I was training tonight though.

Energy: Good, clean and focused. Just how I like it. I knew what I was there for and wasn't about to d*ck around between sets.

Libido: Still no random divining rods yet.

Strength: Weight was down a little, but I don't hit shoulders too often. This was more of a "too sore to squat, too soon to hit chest or back," scenario.

Sides: Well, I did drink like a fish during my workout. But I was doing that all day today.

Narrative:-------------------
Dosed 2 scoops of ASGT. Destroyed my shoulders tonight. The reason it looks like I did so many sets of shoulder press was because the first 3 were warm-ups. I had a pair of crosses (veins,) on my front delts after the workout. Booyah.

Epica - Unleashed

Dude Totally jealous of your DB Shoulder press. Thats some serious nice weight going on right there....

Have you tried dosing it at 3 scoops yet?

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Dude Totally jealous of your DB Shoulder press. Thats some serious nice weight going on right there....

Have you tried dosing it at 3 scoops yet?
Thanks for the kind word, I can still do better though.

As for 3 scoops, I haven't felt the need yet. I'm sure there will be a back or leg day soon tempts such a thought though.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, it's like trying to track down an ex-girlfriend. You keep moving on me..lol

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Damn, it's like trying to track down an ex-girlfriend. You keep moving on me..lol
And no matter what you do, you'll never get your CDs back! :run:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

:yikes: Wowzee der wowzer!!

Red Riding Hood exclaims, "What strong shoulders you have."
And Bob replies, "The better to press you with, my dear!!"

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For you, Steve. Keep killin' it, son!

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tried my first round of ASGT - 2 scoops. The stuff is POH-TENT, whew. Almost too much; might cut it back to 1.5 scoops for a while, but it made for an excellent routine today. Especially since I had some AP on hand too.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
must agree with the DB shoulder presses SB... DAMN!!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Tried my first round of ASGT - 2 scoops. The stuff is POH-TENT, whew. Almost too much; might cut it back to 1.5 scoops for a while, but it made for an excellent routine today. Especially since I had some AP on hand too.
How was the flavor man?