Anadraulic State GT: LIGHTNING EDITION-RAWberry Lemonade EXPLOSION! Sponsored Boblog

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    04-06-10


    Pullups: 20, 15, 4+45lb, 4+45lb, 2+70lb, 2+70lb, 4+45lb, 6+35lb, 10
    D-d-d-d-d-dang. 70 extra lbs. on chins??!!! That's amazing dude.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."


  2. sweet workout SilentBob.
    I will work for supplements!
    •   
       


  3. +70lb pullups!!!?? You fuggin beast bro! I totally would have rocked a boner after that.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  4. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    +70lb pullups!!!?? You fuggin beast bro! I totally would have rocked a boner after that.
    LOL
    I will work for supplements!

  5. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    +70lb pullups!!!?? You fuggin beast bro! I totally would have rocked a boner after that.
    ummm.... LOL that would have been great to watch on your next set!!! I'm sure between you and SB one of the 2 of you can find a vid somewhere!!! LOL
    great lift SB the pull-up king!!!
    Working on living
    •   
       


  6. I need to get a log going. I'm seeing everybody's numbers and I've got no place to share my own!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I need to get a log going. I'm seeing everybody's numbers and I've got no place to share my own!
    Time to get to work.
    I will work for supplements!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I need to get a log going. I'm seeing everybody's numbers and I've got no place to share my own!

    Jump on the postal future logs!!!! LG33 has a log going looking for loggers!!!
    Working on living

  9. SB you dominate on those weighted pull ups man. Just impressive.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  10. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    +70lb pullups!!!?? You fuggin beast bro! I totally would have rocked a boner after that.
    superset your pullups with crunches
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post

    Jump on the postal future logs!!!! LG33 has a log going looking for loggers!!!
    Actually, I've agreed to log Alpha-T2 for NattyDisaster's new company, PES. Also, the good folks at LG hooked me up with some E-911 to go along with it. Should make for a good cut.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  12. 04-07-10

    Chest:-------------

    DB Incline: 20x20, 30x20, 40x10, 60x12, 70x12, 80x10, 90x0, 80x10

    Incline Flies: 10x10, 15x10, 20x10, 25x10

    Smith Flat Bench: 95x10, 115x10, 135x10, 155x10, 175x8

    Pushups: 20, 20, 20

    ASGT Review-----------

    Pump: 2x2 on the ASGT/AP combo again today. Noticed the veins on my front delt were saying "hey how are ya," before I even got changed.

    Endurance: I did 2 heavy sets (80, 80) on incline this week instead of 1 heavy set (85) last week. I could have gotten the 90s if I'd had help getting them into position, but oh well. I figure if I can't get it up there I got not business lifting it.

    Energy: Even with only 6.5 hours of sleep the ASGT was able to power me through my workout. No yawning, no tired feelings.

    Libido: -

    Strength: I really thought I could have done those 90s this week. Oh well. I got in 5 more reps on each set of pushups this week. That counts for something. Also went up higher on flat bench this evening.

    Sides: -

    Narrative:-----------

    I will get those 90s again. Damn my lightweight.

    Tunes:------------

    Slayer - War Ensemble

    (Thunder)God listens...to Slayer.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  13. Nice workout SilentBob
    I will work for supplements!

  14. are using a spotter to get them up on that first rep??? My wife helped me on the 100s today and it was a world of difference. I think that is why I got a PR
    Working on living

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    are using a spotter to get them up on that first rep??? My wife helped me on the 100s today and it was a world of difference. I think that is why I got a PR
    Negative. Occasionally I'll get that opportunity, but often times it's a one man show.

    Maybe next week I'll have a workout partner up there w/ me on chest day.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    04-07-10

    Chest:-------------

    DB Incline: 20x20, 30x20, 40x10, 60x12, 70x12, 80x10, 90x0, 80x10

    Incline Flies: 10x10, 15x10, 20x10, 25x10

    Smith Flat Bench: 95x10, 115x10, 135x10, 155x10, 175x8

    Pushups: 20, 20, 20

    ASGT Review-----------

    Pump: 2x2 on the ASGT/AP combo again today. Noticed the veins on my front delt were saying "hey how are ya," before I even got changed.

    Endurance: I did 2 heavy sets (80, 80) on incline this week instead of 1 heavy set (85) last week. I could have gotten the 90s if I'd had help getting them into position, but oh well. I figure if I can't get it up there I got not business lifting it.

    Energy: Even with only 6.5 hours of sleep the ASGT was able to power me through my workout. No yawning, no tired feelings.

    Libido: -

    Strength: I really thought I could have done those 90s this week. Oh well. I got in 5 more reps on each set of pushups this week. That counts for something. Also went up higher on flat bench this evening.

    Sides: -

    Narrative:-----------

    I will get those 90s again. Damn my lightweight.

    Tunes:------------

    Slayer - War Ensemble

    (Thunder)God listens...to Slayer.
    lol -- you? lightweight anyway -- i always use my legs to help thrust the weight over my shoulders with big weight if i can't just curl it.

  17. Quicky PIT

    5 sprints
    100 yards each
    no breathing allowed

    5 for 5 100%

    Narrative:-------

    Pollen making it hard to breathe but I was able to get 5 sprints in. I stopped at 5 instead of 10 because my core started hurting pretty bad. I blame it on training earlier this evening.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  18. Good work bro. Keep it up!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Tunes:------------

    Slayer - War Ensemble

    (Thunder)God listens...to Slayer.
    You sho got that right!! Slayer Rulz!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    You sho got that right!! Slayer Rulz!!!

    I love that picture.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  21. 04-08-10

    Arms:------------

    Dips: 20, 20, 15+45lb, 12+90lb, 8+135lb, 6+135lb

    Cable Curls V-bar: 50x15, 70x12, 90x10, 110x10

    Tricep Pushdowns V-bar: 80x15, 100x15, 120x12, 140x10

    Supine Grip EZ Curl: 55x12, 75x10, 95x8, 55x15

    Behind Head Tricep Extensions: 40x15, 70x12, 80x12, 90x12

    ASGT Review-----------

    Pump: Arms felt good and full today.

    Endurance: Tris weren't as sore today after yesterday's chest day so I was ready to dominate.

    Energy: One yawn before training and then nothing til I got home; smooth, focused, ready.

    Libido: -

    Strength: More reps on the heavy set of weighted dips. 14 total reps @ 135lb instead of 4 last week. Went a little higher (20lb) on the supine grip curls as well.

    Sides: -

    Narrative:-----------

    Weighted dips. Nuff said.

    Tunes:------------

    White Zombie - More Human Than Human
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  22. I love arm day.
    I will work for supplements!

  23. nice workout Jeff...woops wrong log
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  24. +135x8... simply fantastic man.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***

  25. the king of dips returns with a fury
    Working on living

  26. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    nice workout Jeff...woops wrong log
    ...



    EXPLOSION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Dips: 20, 20, 15+45lb, 12+90lb, 8+135lb, 6+135lb

    Cable Curls V-bar: 50x15, 70x12, 90x10, 110x10

    Supine Grip EZ Curl: 55x12, 75x10, 95x8, 55x15


    Pump: Arms felt good and full today.


    Strength: More reps on the heavy set of weighted dips. 14 total reps @ 135lb instead of 4 last week. Went a little higher (20lb) on the supine grip curls as well.
    Nice increases SB. Gotta love arm day. Curls for da girls!!

    I was particularly surprised to see V-Handle Cable Curls. Interesting. Not only have I not done these before, but I'm pretty sure I've never seen ANYBODY do these before. And now you just know I gotta put the test-spin on these bad boys!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  28. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Nice increases SB. Gotta love arm day. Curls for da girls!!

    I was particularly surprised to see V-Handle Cable Curls. Interesting. Not only have I not done these before, but I'm pretty sure I've never seen ANYBODY do these before. And now you just know I gotta put the test-spin on these bad boys!!
    I figure the V handle would hit that inner bicep so chasing that with supine grip to hit the outer head would allowing for a total bicep workout.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  29. Genius!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  30. Arms day is always fun. Awesome dips man!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 326
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 04:11 PM
  2. Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition by LG Sciences - Coming Soon!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 04:31 PM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:13 PM
  4. Replies: 308
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 02:25 PM
  5. Replies: 105
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 01:55 AM
Log in
Log in