Anadraulic State GT: LIGHTNING EDITION-RAWberry Lemonade EXPLOSION! Sponsored Boblog

Page 4 of 10 First ... 23456 ... Last

1. LOL
    I will work for supplements!

2. 03-30-10

Warmup: Chiropractor adjustment

Back Attack:

Pullups: 20, 15, 5+45lb, 5+45lb, 2+70lb, 2+70lb, 5+45lb, 5+45lb, 5+35lb
    Total: 64

Seated Cable Rows: 100x12, 125x10, 150x9, 150x8, 150x7

DB Rows: 40x10, 40x10, 40x10

Close Grip(v-grip handle) Pullups: 8, 6, 8

ASGT Review-----------

Pump: Nothing out of the ordinary to report. A main veins as always on my forearms.

Endurance: Got an extra set of the 70lb pullups in. That's something, right?

Energy: Focused. Ready to do pullups before I made it through the door.

Libido: -

Strength: 2nd set of 70lb pullups.

Sides: Actually started to get a little heated while I was doing the DB Rows. I really don't sweat much when I train anymore. I only sweat during cardio, so it was odd to start to get a little perspiration on my brow.

Narrative:---------------

Dosed ASGT then when to the chrio to get adjusted. It usually takes about an hour so I figured it would work perfectly. At the chiro we do a lot of dynamic stretching before an adjustment so when I leave I'm ready for anything. It's always great before a back or leg day. I leave feeling like I could squat/pull a tree or some madness.

Tunes:-------------

Rob Zombie - Iron Head (w/ a little help from OZZY!)
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   

3. Nice workout bro.
    I will work for supplements!

4. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    03-30-10

Sides: Actually started to get a little heated while I was doing the DB Rows. I really don't sweat much when I train anymore. I only sweat during cardio, so it was odd to start to get a little perspiration on my brow.

I noticed the heat last night as well.

5. Quote Originally Posted by bradleywiens View Post
    I noticed the heat last night as well.
    Do your lips tingle when you drink it?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   

6. [email protected] dude -- that back attack is killer

7. my lips would tingle if I did that workout... HOLY PULL-UPS!!!!
    All Hail the King of Pull - ups!!! SB
    Working on living

8. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    my lips would tingle if I did that workout... HOLY PULL-UPS!!!!
    All Hail the King of Pull - ups!!! SB

Hail to the king baby.
    WHITE WHALE!

9. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Yeah, they did actaully. Not quite the tingle I got from the BA in Jack3d, but more like a numb tingle.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bradleywiens View Post
    Yeah, they did actaully. Not quite the tingle I got from the BA in Jack3d, but more like a numb tingle.
    It's the cinnamon extract - makes my whole mouth somewhat numb. And I sweat like crazy on ASGT too; start feeling hot almost as soon as I take it.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

11. So much win in this thread! Evil Dead 3, Metal, gnarly workouts!!

I tell ya man, I pour buckets when doing db rows. I imagine it's not JUST from the ASGT lol.

Also, BREAKING NEWS!! LG Sciences needs testimonials videos for Anadraulic State GT!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

12. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Mine did. I don't remember anybody mentioning this before.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

13. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post

Just had my first "dose" about 15 min ago... My lips were definitely tingling!

I can't wait to hit the gym!!! I don't know if it's the placebo effect or what, but I'm ****ing amped to crush some weights right now

14. Quote Originally Posted by Naberious View Post
    Just had my first "dose" about 15 min ago... My lips were definitely tingling!

I can't wait to hit the gym!!! I don't know if it's the placebo effect or what, but I'm ****ing amped to crush some weights right now
    It's not placebo man, it's the real deal!

15. Quote Originally Posted by bradleywiens View Post
    It's not placebo man, it's the real deal!
    You want to see why its not placebo, check my log after my all PR workout today. AS-GT is the real deal and for $18 I can hardly believe it.

16. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    You want to see why its not placebo, check my log after my all PR workout today. AS-GT is the real deal and for $18 I can hardly believe it.
    I hear ya man. I got a free bottle and still bought 5 more when they went on sale!

17. I absolutely demolished my shoulders / Triceps today... I just wanted to keep going, after every exercise I was ready for more... The term insatiable comes to mind!

Between this and my Trifecta Stack I'll be starting on Monday, I can't wait to see the results... Both will be logged of course!

18. sweet!!!!
    Working on living

19. 03-31-10

Chesticles:-------------

DB Incline Press: 20x20, 30x20, 40x15, 65x12, 75x12, 85x10, 40x10(2-2-1)

DB Incline Flies: 10x10, 15x10, 20x10, 10x10*, 10x10*
    * = was taught a new way to do them to keep it all in the chest. My chest swelled up bigtime after the first * set.

Flat Bench(Smith): 95x15, 135x10, 135x9, 135x9, 135x9

Pushups: 15, 15, 15

ASGT Review-----------

Pump: Chest and tris were feeling all sorts of full today. Totally rocking a b-cup at the moment.

Endurance: Forced some pushups in at the end. Felt I needed to get some more in to really work chest.

Energy: I was yawning a bunch today, even during the lift. I got 8 hours last night and I had an adequate amount of carbs today. I dunno.

Libido: *sigh* maybe I'll just stop including this...

Strength: I was feeling pretty strong but all the yawning and the lack of a trusty spotter I didn't want to get underneath a barbell today.

Sides: -

Narrative:------------

Other than ASGT I haven't had any stims since before I got sick about 3 weeks ago. I felt pretty damn lethargic all day until my workout. I was still yawning during the w/o but it wasn't the same.

Tunes:--------------

Budgie - Breadfan

Metallica - Breadfan

Pick your poison. They both are made of win.
    WHITE WHALE!

20. this gonna be you after all dem flies:

21. That sucks bro. How low are your carbs right now? How many scoops are you taking?

22. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    That sucks bro. How low are your carbs right now? How many scoops are you taking?
    Let see....yesterday would have been over 200 for sure. 60 @ brekkie, 40 @ 1500, ~70 @ 1730(last meal before workout), and 40 @ 2045(post workout)

As for # scoops, haven't gone above 2...yet.
    WHITE WHALE!

23. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Let see....yesterday would have been over 200 for sure. 60 @ brekkie, 40 @ 1500, ~70 @ 1730(last meal before workout), and 40 @ 2045(post workout)

As for # scoops, haven't gone above 2...yet.
    weird...unless you are burning insane amounts of calories, 200+ carbs/day should be enough to not feel lethargic and to have a rockn libido. hmmm

24. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    weird...unless you are burning insane amounts of calories, 200+ carbs/day should be enough to not feel lethargic and to have a rockn libido. hmmm
    Could be too much cardio as in the long distance running. For real. Excessive cardio can lead to lower than normal testosterone levels and this could be the culprit for the lack of explosive libido.
    I'd switch over to higher intensity/shorter duration cardio like wind sprints. Then control bodyfat with diet.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

25. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Could be too much cardio as in the long distance running. For real. Excessive cardio can lead to lower than normal testosterone levels and this could be the culprit for the lack of explosive libido.
    Alright, intervals only. Works for me, more productive anyhow
    WHITE WHALE!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 326
    Last Post: 08-30-2010, 04:11 PM
  2. Anadraulic State GT: Special Edition by LG Sciences - Coming Soon!
    By Irish Cannon in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-18-2010, 04:31 PM
  3. Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-06-2009, 12:13 PM
  4. Replies: 308
    Last Post: 07-27-2009, 02:25 PM
  5. Replies: 105
    Last Post: 07-07-2009, 01:55 AM