Horrible RTD QUEST

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Post Horrible RTD QUEST

Inspired by GeekPoop, We are now on a quest to try all crappy RTD's because they are no good ones.

I currently have a bottle of Adrenalyn Stack by ABB. I will try this later on today.

So far I have just reviewed BANG! by Vpx, which was garbage and landed me in the hospital.

Due to my low post count, I can't post the like to my BANG! review, but Im sure some one will.

GeekPoop Has a RTD he is going to try very soon and post his review on It.

Through hospital visits and self inducing pain, Its my mission to tell everyone not to give in and buy that 5$ bottle of one serving crap. Just buy a mixable pre-workout.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Ill be at GNC around 1ish, anyone got a request?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  144 lbs.

endorush
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Phrogg View Post
    endorush
    will do, plans got changed around today so Ill swing around GNC aroudn 6ish. Im sure they'll have endorush
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

oooh!! do hydroxycut hardcore RTD
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Just gone done with that ABB AS. As usual, It blowed.

Taste: Not bad at first, I had the grape (Grapple) flavor. Its ok when it first hits the mouth, but it leaves a funky after taste and the drink itself smells odd. 5/10.

Positive: I can actually feel the thermogenic part of the product. Its very mild until you hit about 45-60 minutes after taking it. This product can also be used as a whole system cleanser.

Negative: Bloated, full nasty feeling in my stomach. Headache, lack of energy, became extremely tired after taking. Wasted my whole workout. Found out this product Is a system cleanser.

Summary: Doesn't taste to bad, was stoked to try my first ABB product, however it fell short of my hopes and dreams for it. It made me go to sleep than work out, gave me a headache, a mild stomach ache, and blew me a new butthole an hour after taking.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Phrogg View Post
    endorush
    I believe we have to order this online, I know for a fact at my Vitamin Shoppe you can not purchase it there because it was banned off their shelves. I actually do believe this product might work, so I'll give it a try also.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post

Not availible at my Vitamin Shoppe, But will check GNC. If not, do you have a link to where i can purchase it non the web?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

For tomorrow's agenda, Cytosport's Fast Twitch RTD!

Some one was actually looking to purch this product when i went to buy it. Could It be? A actual RTD that works? Or just some loser trying it out for the first time as i am? We will surely find out.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Alright I got an "Orange Fix" Endorush lol.

if you took orange gatorade + flat orange crush = Orange Fix. Kinda salty tasting. It has 2 caution signs on it as well.

Taste good when you first have a swig, than its kinda salty.

The bottle I bought has 4 servings and I split the servings up so 2 and 2. I took the first dose while shopping with my gf on her birthday and my mood picked up cuz we went to a new steakhouse that we've never been too. A slight increase in alertness, I just drank 2 servings when I wrote this so Ill report in if anything changes

edit: had to do some driving at night, eyes were sensitive to light, idk lol

ok edit again: took 2nd dose like 5hours pre bed, the stim effect was pretty minute but when it came time to fall asleep it was kinda difficult. if it was stronger itd be worth buying but its not
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

can you get this at a GNC? I dont live by any supp stores other than GNC, and its on my way back from school so Ill stop in weekly or bi weekly and pick some stuff up.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    can you get this at a GNC? I dont live by any supp stores other than GNC, and its on my way back from school so Ill stop in weekly or bi weekly and pick some stuff up.
    i would assume, since GNC pushes MuscleTech products like the Juarez Cartel pushes cocaine.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

i would assume, since GNC pushes MuscleTech products like the Juarez Cartel pushes cocaine.
    ok Ill check it out, i felt so odd walking in their
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

LOL

how'd the FastTwitch go down?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

sh1t forgot to stop at GNC, Ill get up there sometime this weekend and if lateast monday

maybe walmart has something lol, ill swing by there tonight
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Ok just got done with FAST TWITCH.

I must say, I liked It alot.

Taste: First off I bought the grape flavor. Very easy to drink, no kick or anything. It just left a sort of bland aftertaste after sipping on It for a little while. 8/10.

Positive: Gave me HUGE pumps. I had huge pipeline veins. A very nice energy boost, not jittery or tingly, Just a overall good energy increase. It lasted a very long time, didn't boost me up and take me down. My stomach feels great. I dont have a headache. It really helped me during my workout. Oh and It Isn't liquid Draino.

Negative: Kinda large to drink down, not a huge hassle though. To pricey for regular use.

Summary: Very good RTD. I honestly recommend It. If you are on the go, forgot your pre workout, pick this up. It won't leave you dissapointed.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

For Tomorrow's agenda: World Wide Nutrition's Extreme NOS Pumped.

Buddy at Vitamin Shoppe said It is actually pretty decent. I'll be the judge of that. The see If this one can compare to Fast Twitch or fall short like the ABB crap.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Endorush is actually distributed by BSN... however, it IS sold at GNC. it is also sold at Vitamin Shoppe as well as countless other supplement stores and gyms...
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremy Brown View Post
    Endorush is actually distributed by BSN... however, it IS sold at GNC. it is also sold at Vitamin Shoppe as well as countless other supplement stores and gyms...
    i know... but we were talking about Hydroxycut Hardcore RTD when i posted that
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

i know... but we were talking about Hydroxycut Hardcore RTD when i posted that
    ahhhh i see that now, sorry about that!! been a looooong day lol
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Went to walmart, snagged a chocolate EAS Myoplex RTD.

Well it was ok, Ive tried the normal EAS powder and its average tasting.

The RTD seemed really watery tasting, seems like their ratio of flavoring to water is off. It was had consistancy of just water, some proteins get kinda creamy, not this one.

Overall taste is pretty blan but not bad. I would buy again but not if there something else around.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

You can no longer buy Endo at Vitamin Shoppe.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Ok guys, just got done with World Wide Nutrition's Extreme NOS Pumped.

Taste: Not bad, not amazing either. I had the blue raspberry. Its watered down alot, bout it. 6/10.

Positive: Decent pumps from It. I felt the NO kick In. Didn't kill my workout. Got me sweating good.

Negative: No real energy boost at all. Didn't last long. Gave me the sh!ts. Hurt my stomach slightly.

Summary: Overall, It wont kill you. But it wont do much for you either. Expect nice Super Pump Sh!ts when taking. I'd recommend a different product.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

ok here's a little list for you gentlemen:

NaNO Vapor RTD

SAN Tight! RTD

ANSI Xtreme Shock RTD

VPX Meltdown RTD

ABB Speed Stack RTD
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

ok here's a little list for you gentlemen:

NaNO Vapor RTD

SAN Tight! RTD

ANSI Xtreme Shock RTD

VPX Meltdown RTD

ABB Speed Stack RTD
    sounds good, Ill swing by GNC Monday and see what they got in stock, I know they got meltdown but not sure about the rest.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBeazy View Post
    I know for a fact at my Vitamin Shoppe you can not purchase it there because it was banned off their shelves.
    Someone lied to you.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

i beg to differ... i buy them there regularly. take tomorrow for instance, after my workout ill be going to Vitamin Shoppe to pick up a few daily essentials, during which time i will be purchasing a few Endorushes for the next couple of days...

theres a strong possibility that the sales of Endorushes have merely been discontinued in Vitamin Shoppes in YOUR area, however this does not apply to the entire chain on a nationwide level, as Endorush is still being sold here...
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

i beg to differ... i buy them there regularly. take tomorrow for instance, after my workout ill be going to Vitamin Shoppe to pick up a few daily essentials, during which time i will be purchasing a few Endorushes for the next couple of days...

theres a strong possibility that the sales of Endorushes have merely been discontinued in Vitamin Shoppes in YOUR area, however this does not apply to the entire chain on a nationwide level, as Endorush is still being sold here...

Well I have a friend of mine who Is a salesman there. He told me about Endo awhile ago and said that they no longer have It because kids would take It and go to the hospital (I guess there are numerous reports In our area a year or so ago of kids taking this to school). He said they are no longer allowed to sell it. Thats just my understanding of It all.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

dumb kids.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Ok fellas, Just finished Endorush. Let me tell ya, I really do love It.

Taste: Its a little zingy, I had fruit punch. It gives you a strong kick so you can't guzzle down the whole dam thing. Its pretty decent. 7/10.

Positive: Holy crap. I literally felt It In seconds. I drank a quarter of It before I went to Vit Shop. I felt It under a minute. I got wired, and was pumped. That was 1 serving, 1/4 of the bottle. I spent roughly a hour there shooting the ****, and i still was pumping, longevity. Before I got to the gym, I said why not and took another serving. I tore **** up. I ran longer than I expected, lifting longer than usual, It was amazing. I really couldn't ****ing believe It. I wish they made this **** instead of ****ing No-Explode, that **** blows. I worked for 12 freaking hours, nearly passed out In the tanning bed before I took this, and now Its 10:30 (Usually go to bed around 9) and Im up typing. Its the real ****.

Negative: I got **** cramps, bout It. Some people might not like the tingly or wired feeling off It either. Will keep you up late. Don't take near bedtime hours, seriously. Im pissed also that I actually tried it. Its like nothing I've ever had before and now I got to pay up the ass for it!!

Summary: Nothing like you have ever experienced.

Ok guys, I got to take a break off RTD's this weekend, I got to bartend all weekend long =(. I got like a ton of weddings and a 600+ social group so yea, Im busy. Please post links where to buy RTD's you want me to try! Thank you all!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.

awesome bro- thanks for being a guinuea pig!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  232 lbs.

Damn youre endo experience was different than mine lol. as of recent I got kind of a high stim tolerance tho so maybe that has something to do with it lol
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.

Ok, I'm taking a break off RTD's this weekend, I wanted to try my Universal AWO Stack.

So far so good, Im liking It alot. Shock Therapy Is a pretty decent post workout. It's not intense with one scoop like I have imagined, so two scoops would be better. The only negative part about It Is the ****s I got. I usually start drinking on my way to the gym, and I nearly exploded before I got there. My poop time Is religiously 4-5pm and thats why I know this product gave me that. Good pumps, decent energy, and not too bad of a taste.

Nitra-aid (something like that) Is alright. I generally stay away from Intra workout formula's because I think they are a rip off. It has a strong protein taste to It. It's really not that bad. It helped my muscles work out longer so I didn't have a problem.

Torrent, let me tell ya, Im loving this. It tastes really good, and mixes well. I am deffinatley picking up as much as possible of this stuff. Its really convient, I can easily mix it with water, Its awesome. I didn't bother reading the label because Im an ass, So can anyone tell me if there really is any protein In it? Do i take a protein shake with it? That will pretty much ruin the concept of it for me then.

I know this doesn't belong here, but I wanted to share with everyone however without posting a huge detailed log. It's so far so good, I bought the crap by myself (Sample kit off animal.com 10$) so its a un-biased, un-sponsored review.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164485-big-beazy-aps-3.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Which to believe? Quest Ultra E2 or Standard Quest E2?
    By pcgizzmo in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 08:28 AM
  2. Fedex is horrible
    By ntornado in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-27-2009, 12:40 AM
  3. Horrible dreams
    By ktw in forum General Chat
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 07-15-2006, 11:53 PM
  4. Horrible Day at the Gym