Orange OxiMega Review

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established

First I wanted to thank Dracoy and Controlled Labs for this.

Let me begin by saying that I LOVE to see products that carry over. I am a big proponent of products that promote HEALTH as well as show results in your physique. This is one of those products.

I received the product about 2 weeks ago and have been using it ever since.

THE FISH OIL!
Upon receiving the product, the box reminded me of REDuction, only Orange. It was bigger than I expected as well. The Omega/Fishoil bottle is clear, with a black cap. One thing I don't like about fish oil is the "fish burps". How disgusting. Especially for me, despite being a New Englander - I hate the taste of fish. Controlled Labs did a great job by flavoring these. What a simple idea, reap the benefits of fish oil (which from reading the label and sourced ingredients are pretty high quality fish oil), without the nasty after taste. Indeed, it was a pleasant orangey after taste.

We all know how important omega-3's are, helping with cardiovascular health. With cardiovascular related problems being one of the top killers in the U.S., you'd be silly not to take one or two little gel caps per day. Of course, there's fitness-related benefits as well. It helps metabolize fat and lubrication of joints, as well as help minimize inflammation of joints and other body parts.

Controlled Labs did a good thing here. They put out a product that alot of people use already. They made the ingredients top notch quality, and they flavored them - because ALOT of people don't like the fish oil burps. Bravo. It basically opened people up to fish oil who otherwise wouldn't use the product due to the disgusting smell and aftertaste.

THE GREENS!
The reason the box was so big was because of the Green container. It reminded me of a metamucil bottle (LOL), or perhaps one of the smaller GF-Pro's they used to have. It was a thin, medium sized container of green powder that smelled like gum.

The ingredient profile is pretty astounding. This is an incredible health product. This is like the Holy Grail of antioxidants. Most antioxidants I see are in tablet form and can only have so much. The first good thing they did was put it in powder form. I want my antioxidants in bulk, so as to reap the true benefits. Secondly, they added a slew of ingredients - too much to list - all of them very beneficial health wise, and all natural.

Third, THEY ACTUALLY MADE IT TASTE GOOD. My hat really comes off to them here. I mean seriously, this product is made out of greens - basically all kinds of vegetable extracts, roots, and herbs. When I read the ingredient list, I said "How the heck are they gonna make this taste good?" But, true to their reputation, it tastes really good. I took a spoon full of powder and put it in my mouth, and I tell you it was like chewing on gum. That is how I take it, straight into my mouth!!!! I don't put it in water, I don't even know if your supposed to. I just spoon it onto the tongue and wash it down with some water. The taste is very pleasant and refreshing. How the heck they did that, I don't know. But I'm glad they did. :D

In regards to fitness, antioxidants are a bodybuilders best friend. We put so much stress, eat so much food, and take so many supplements that free radicals love us. This is our #1 ally in the fight against those nasty things. Health should be your #1 priority, and looking good / being strong #2. This product is important people!

The healthier you are, the better you will perform.

Overall, this product is worth it. Will I buy it again... yes. This won't be a staple for me, but I will probably cycle 2 months on, 1 month off. Again, I'm amazed at how they took 2 disgusting products (LOL!) and made them taste good. That really does make all the difference in the world, to me at least. Great job again, CL!

-RR

Dracoy

Dracoy

Controlled Labs Representative
Awards
  • Established
Got something else for ya to try bud :) Stay tuned :)