Naberious takes it to the next level with LG Trifecta Stack & Anadraulic State

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
Whats going on AM!

I've been a long time reader, but finally decided to get more into posting and logging. I've read and experienced that if you chart your progress, and have some support from others in the community, your end results is exponentially greater than if you go it alone.

I usually stick with the more basic supps... (Protein, Creatine, BCAA, Fish Oil, Multi, etc) but after reading all the great reviews and logs of the LG supplements, I figured I'd see what all the buzz was about for myself! Plus it didn't hurt that I practically stole the anadraulic state from NutriPlanet for $18.

I'm going to use this post as a log for my progress once my stuff gets here, which hopefully will be in a week or so. :fest30:

Follow up post to come later tonight after work with Goals, weight, diet, etc!

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
Here's a little bit about myself...

I'm 23 years old, 6'1", 225 lbs... I've been working out since I played football and lacrosse in high school, but I've never really stayed serious enough to see the gains that I am looking for. As a result, I've always had that muscular body with some extra "flab" hanging around and pissing me off.

Well, I've finally decided to do something about it and get serious. My workout schedule will be Mon - Fri/Sat depending on how dead I am by the end of the week. The workout routine will be a combination of full body lifts using high volume and lower reps. My diet will be Keto Mon-Fri, Friday night being a recarb "cheat window"; I'll stay Paleo over the weekend and get back to being a Meatitarian on Monday.

Best lifts:

Deadlift - 525
Squat - 495
Bench - 305
Power Clean - 245

Todays Workout:

Power Cleans:
3 x 3 x 185
3 x 3 x 204
5 x 1 x 225

Skull Crushers:
3 x 10 x 85

Pretty solid workout, power cleans felt pretty heavy after taking a week off to vacation in South Beach, but I got them off the ground nonetheless!!

More tomorrow, can't wait to start my stack!

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
I'd love to post a pic, but I need 46 more posts!

I gotta get to posting! :AR15firing:

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
Still waiting on my Stack to come in, but in the mean time I'm using the rest of my Methyl Mass for preworkout and Myofusion as my go to protein.

Workout today was all squats... I went super hard, and didn't have the energy for anything else!!!

2 x 5 x 225
3 x 3 x 315
3 x 3 x 365
5 x 3 x 405
5 x 1 x 425

Calf raises - 3 x 10 x Rack

I'm not going to be able to walk tomorrow! OUCH :silly:

Naberious

Naberious

Awards
Reverse Bar Curls - 5 x 8 x 100
SkullCrushers - 5 x 8 x 90 (DB)