TheFace's Formadrol Extreme Stand-Alone Log.

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.

Day 10) Again more of the same. Leaner, gyno has been reduced considerably but no strength or pump gains. I'm noticing some endurance gains but I cannot be 100% sure that it is from the Formadrol because the difference is small.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reduced gyno? Nice!

Strength gains should come shortly I imagine. I usually get them around this time; Days 15+.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.

Day 11) Again, no real change. Still the same as before.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.

Day 12) Still no strength gain. I've seemed to have reached a plateau in pretty much every aspect; leanness, vascularity, pumps, and strength. I hope I can break through in the very near future.
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

You're strength should not stagnate whether you are on Forma-D or not. You need to up those cals man.

I'm sure you already said it somewhere in here but what are you goals right now? Cut? Recomp? Clean bulk?
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.

Day 13) Despite increasing caloric intake by 30% over past 4 days, strength is still the same. Definitely leaner, slightly more vascular, but muscles still feel empty and unable of achieving a pump. Strength has been the same despite increasing caloric intake, specifically high glycemic carbs prior to training and changing up my weight training routine considerably.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Man that is a bit disconcerting to say the least. I am planning on running Formadrol with Natadrol here in the next 10 days or so. I do like that you are leaning out though, I am looking for that aspect as much as anything else.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.

Hey face I noticed you are dosing 2 am and 2 pre-workout. Are your workouts at night?

I am dosing 2 morning and 2 evening. Is there an advantage to dosing before workout?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.

Most of my workouts are around lunchtime, however some are in the mornings and some are in the evenings. I have no idea regarding the second half of your question.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.

I read you were taking 2 caps before training, that is why I asked. Thought maybe there was an advantage of dosing it that way.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.

Day 14) Still the same. Today was supposed to be chest and tri's, but I made it my off day because my muscles are still quite empty and my strength is still very low. Hopefully the rest day will recharge me and I can do today's workout tomorrow.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by theface View Post
    Day 14) Still the same. Today was supposed to be chest and tri's, but I made it my off day because my muscles are still quite empty and my strength is still very low. Hopefully the rest day will recharge me and I can do today's workout tomorrow.
    Something doesn't seem right here if you are flat and weak. I highly doubt Formadrol is related to that; I would look at other causes. Have you made macro adjustments to get some muscle glycogen replaced? Maybe switch to a 40/40/20 or even 30/50/20 macro ration (P/C/F); if that doesn't help I am at a loss. After extended low carb periods or major caloric deficits that might make sense but if your above maintenance cals that should not be the case.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.

Day 15) Strength was up a little bit, thank god, but nothing like I expected. Pumps are still not prevalent. In terms of vascularity, I'm not seeing what I thought I would be seeing either. The majority of my arm veins are only present during and directly after training. Endurance has been unaffected and libido, for some reason, has slightly declined over the past 3 days.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

Face -
    Do you feel like your test is higher?
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.

Slightly yes, but not what I was hoping for.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.

I'm upping my dose to 6 caps a day for the next 5 days to see if I will get a boost in strength etc. After the 5 days is up I will close this log because classes start for me again; I'm working on my masters and need to be totally focused on that.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

I'm upping my dose to 6 caps a day for the next 5 days to see if I will get a boost in strength etc. After the 5 days is up I will close this log because classes start for me again; I'm working on my masters and need to be totally focused on that.
    I'd recommend doing 2 in AM, 4 in PM. That dosing is awesome for me. Currently running 2/3.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    I'd recommend doing 2 in AM, 4 in PM. That dosing is awesome for me. Currently running 2/3.
    Will do. I appreciate the advice.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    That some heavy dosage. I am running 1/1 for the first week and already enjoying the benefits. After coming off of the Natadrol and straight to the Formadrol I lost no strength and had a few increases. I have also been a little snappy lately, aggression is up. Are you guys dosing with meals or on empty stomach?

I usually respond very well to these type of supplements.

Face, I hope things pick up for you.
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.

Good luck with the classes!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by WarMachine000 View Post
    Good luck with the classes!
    Thanks bud!
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.

Day 16) Slight gain in strength from the upped dosage. Libido is also increased; which is a welcome change. Vascularity is also slightly better. Pumps are still in the low range.
  23. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.

Day 16) Slight gain in strength from the upped dosage. Libido is also increased; which is a welcome change. Vascularity is also slightly better. Pumps are still in the low range.
    So obviously too early to officially state so, but do you think it was a dosage issue at this point?
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.

Day 17) Slight increase in strength with 6 caps. Still having issues with pumps and muscle fullness. No change in endurance. Gyno has seemed to decrease. Libido is still low for some reason.

Day 18) Incredibly sore joints. Strength slightly up. Incline has gone from 250 @ 12 reps to 275 @ 12 reps. This is still lower than my usual incline though. However, improvement is improvement. Vascularity is remaining in the lower level. Pumps and muscle fullness are still low.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

what's happening face, i'm just checking in to see how the forma been treating you as of lately; as by now not to bash on the company but from here on out i'm placing lg on the suspect list, the only ones who seem to be all gun ho about their supps seem to be there reps and their sponsors. though i must say it seems like your run on the form seems like it's on the sponsered side, just cause your not ripping them a new a@#hole like when you were with that d-aspartic acid issue, but is still all good, you know the motto " go hard or go home". alot of these companies on AM and i'm not saying names seem like they either pay for the people to talk about there supps or they're paying for the logs in some kind of way just to keep up the hype, in other terms "THEY FAKIN THE FUNK WITH THE FUGAZI-NESS" you smell me, face, and i know that your not cut from that same cloth. we gotta keep it 100% REAL, STAY TRUE FACE.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    what's happening face, i'm just checking in to see how the forma been treating you as of lately; as by now not to bash on the company but from here on out i'm placing lg on the suspect list, the only ones who seem to be all gun ho about their supps seem to be there reps and their sponsors. though i must say it seems like your run on the form seems like it's on the sponsered side, just cause your not ripping them a new a@#hole like when you were with that d-aspartic acid issue, but is still all good, you know the motto " go hard or go home". alot of these companies on AM and i'm not saying names seem like they either pay for the people to talk about there supps or they're paying for the logs in some kind of way just to keep up the hype, in other terms "THEY FAKIN THE FUNK WITH THE FUGAZI-NESS" you smell me, face, and i know that your not cut from that same cloth. we gotta keep it 100% REAL, STAY TRUE FACE.
    I feel you man. I was just pissed off about the DAA because most of the claims were based on studies with lab rats. LG isn't the only company who sponsors logs etc. I'm definitely not on the payroll, or else I'd be repping the heck out of LG products and would have probably done a ton more logs on their products. When I get some free time I'm actually going to create a sticky based on my experience in terms of what I have used that has actually worked.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

I was actually gonna get some of that DAA, then i thought about it and just decided to put it on pause until i heard some more honest unbiased reviews, but as for your form log, great job man, keep it up. like i said before i got a bottle myself and based off of your reviews so far i decided that when i do use it i'm a take it with their t-911 after i'm done with some natadrol that i got, stay up big face
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.

Day 18) Incredibly sore joints. Strength slightly up. Incline has gone from 250 @ 12 reps to 275 @ 12 reps. This is still lower than my usual incline though. However, improvement is improvement. Vascularity is remaining in the lower level. Pumps and muscle fullness are still low.
    I also have sore joints. Mainly in the eblows and in the shoulders. I had to add some extra fish oil.

My muscles have been extremely tight and dense, actually to the point of being uncomfortable. Have you had this problem?

Overall the experience seems to be much better than yours.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.

I haven't experienced the tight or denseness.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.

Day 19) Extreme joint pain, still no pumps, strength is still down. However, I'm still looking slightly leaner with the exception of increased vascularity.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Formadrol Extreme and Activate Extreme
    By saggy321 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 02:40 PM
  2. Replies: 426
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 08:45 PM
  3. Formadrol Extreme ?
    By buquicchioc09 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 06:57 PM