TheFace's Formadrol Extreme Stand-Alone Log.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
I will be testing the efficacy of LG's Formadrol Extreme as a stand-alone. This log is in response to LG's posted blood work where a massive increase in free testosterone is shown. What I am looking for is: heightened mood level, slight muscle gain (nothing spectacular), workout intensity increase, etc. Support supplements include daily multivitamin, fish oil, glucosamine, probiotic, b-complex, NAC, 3 caps of Ampheta-Restore (for stimulant tolerance reduction). I will be taking 4 caps daily, 2 in the morning and 2 prior to training.

Basically, I want to see if the new formula of Formadrol will do as advertised and increase my testosterone levels, as well as reduce any estrogen that is remaining after my last m-drol cycle. I have read reports of delayed gynecomastia several weeks after ending an m-drol cycle. I have noticed sensitive nips as well as the other telltale signs of higher than normal estrogen levels. I'd like to see if the Formadrol will help.

Day 1) 2 Caps in the morning, 2 Caps before training. Noticed maybe a slight increase in mood, but obviously this cannot be attributed to the Formadrol since this is only day 1. Training was decent. My workout was a high repetition upper body circuit followed by 25 minutes of low intensity cardio (140 HR target range).

I'll post more tomorrow.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
lets go, Face. I'm witcha brotha.

WarMachine000

WarMachine000

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good-natured I'll be checking in. Thanks for running a log.

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
let 'em have it Face, show no mercy. got a bottle in the cabinet but ain't ready for it yet, just took them t-911 samples and loved them; though they did taste a lil different from when i first purchased a bottle? HHMMMMMMMM???? but overall definitely a solid product(T-911). will recommend and purchase again i must say. but back to this new improved formadrol, now mind yall if your not familiar with Face he goes hard and tells it like is no holds barred (loved your d-aspartic acid review by the way) so hold on to your seats people as we go on this ride with "TheFace"

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

No real change today. I noticed a slight increase in libido. I'm not sure how long I will run this as a stand-alone. I just found out that I'll be going to Vegas in 3 weeks or so for my birthday and I want to be ripped; I'm talking veins in my abs ripped. So, I'll give this a 10 day shot or so.

My training today was simple; abs and cardio. Cardio was 30 minutes low intensity 135-145 target bpm. My joints are on fire, but I cannot attribute that to the Formadrol. I'm going to increase joint supplementation. My muscles feel empty and weak. This is probably because I halted all supplement use, including any NO or creatine products.

Will post more tomorrow.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 2 of a standalone and already stacks are in talks? lol What did you have planned?

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
I don't have anything planned this far, just apologizing if my log runs short.

Day 3). Increase in libido; especially in the morning. Muscles still feel empty. Training was legs and 20 minutes of low intensity cardio.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am in... have a bottle in my cabinet as well.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My morning libido is cuh-raaaazy on Formadrol. I've been taking all 5caps at night; never woke up so horny in my life, with muscles dense and tight.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My morning libido is cuh-raaaazy on Formadrol. I've been taking all 5caps at night; never woke up so horny in my life, with muscles dense and tight.
Besides that aspect, do you feel you are getting the same test boosting effects and performance in the gym with that dosing schematic?

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Besides that aspect, do you feel you are getting the same test boosting effects and performance in the gym with that dosing schematic?
Workouts keep getting better, so I really have no complaints...I'm actually in PCT right now. Probably the easiest and smoothest transition into PCT ever. I feel great dude, seriously. My PCT stack (aside from basics):

Tamoxifen
Formadrol
T-Force
ASGT

Heading to PR-city; care to join me? :drive:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Workouts keep getting better, so I really have no complaints...I'm actually in PCT right now. Probably the easiest and smoothest transition into PCT ever. I feel great dude, seriously. My PCT stack (aside from basics):

Tamoxifen
Formadrol
T-Force
ASGT

Heading to PR-city; care to join me? :drive:
I am in the city limits with the Pink Magic I am running fear not. I fear for the life of the gym later, today should be pretty freaking retarded. After the Pink is going to be when the fun starts though. Then onto Natadrol at 8 caps a day with a test booster... Kleen and I are working up a nasty little plan. :smite:

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in the city limits with the Pink Magic I am running fear not. I fear for the life of the gym later, today should be pretty freaking retarded. After the Pink is going to be when the fun starts though. Then onto Natadrol at 8 caps a day with a test booster... Kleen and I are working up a nasty little plan. :smite:
Sick!

I can't wait to use Natadrol! - I'll be running it alongside a test booster too, but probably not until my 4th week. I want to see what it does by itself first. I'll probably do 6caps standalone, and then bump to 8caps and add in either T-Force or AX. :AR15firing:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I really like 3 pre bed ;) Libido is awesome.

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Are you on PCT now right or still on-cycle?...either way....why 5 caps at night instead of standard dosing as per the label?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you on PCT now right or still on-cycle?...either way....why 5 caps at night instead of standard dosing as per the label?
He mentions why above, plus there are various ways to dose it... apparently the effects are the same either way.

C

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
He mentions why above, plus there are various ways to dose it... apparently the effects are the same either way.
my apologies...i should have scrolled up....thanks.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
my apologies...i should have scrolled up....thanks.
No worries, that is why I asked earlier. I do happen to have some in my cabinet waiting so I too want to know what the options are... now when to run it????

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Day 4) Another strong increase in libido; a very strong increase. However, my muscles are still feeling very empty, hopefully this changes. I have not noticed any change in endurance, vascularity, or pumps thus far. Today was an off day where I only did 25 minutes of low intensity cardio at the same heart rate as before. A side effect that I have noticed is the after taste. No matter when I take the Formadrol, or what I take it with, I always burp up this nasty, herb like taste. I'm not really sure why this is, but it is obnoxious. Again, I really don't care about burping or after taste, but am adding this in just for ****s and gigs. I am hoping after days 7 or 8 I will notice an increase in strength, muscle fullness, and recovery. I'm not hoping for anything dramatic, only a slight increase.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Also, in terms of gyno reduction, I have noticed no change in the tiny lumps still remaining from my last m-drol cycle. Usually with products like Nove XT or 6oxo, I will notice a decrease in sensitivity and a slightly leaner look after 4 or so full days of use. This coincides with the other reports that I have read about Form XT, in that it is great for a test booster as well libidio increasing purposes, but lacks in terms of an anti-estrogen.

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Most AI's will actually increase estrogen numerically but lower it in proportion to testosterone. This has been shown with Novedex XT, Trione (6OXO), and Forma-D alike. I've never noticed a reduction in gyno from Forma-D, but I will here and there from ATD (found in Novedex XT) if I take it, which I rarely do anymore.

I get the herb-burps too!

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Most AI's will actually increase estrogen numerically but lower it in proportion to testosterone. This has been shown with Novedex XT, Trione (6OXO), and Forma-D alike. I've never noticed a reduction in gyno from Forma-D, but I will here and there from ATD (found in Novedex XT) if I take it, which I rarely do anymore.

I get the herb-burps too!
Lol, those herb-burps are quite potent huh? I've definitely noticed an aggravation of gyno from ATD; big time. Usually 6-oxo will clear any remaining gyno up for me, I'm not sure why I react this way though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol, those herb-burps are quite potent huh? I've definitely noticed an aggravation of gyno from ATD; big time. Usually 6-oxo will clear any remaining gyno up for me, I'm not sure why I react this way though.
probably because 6oxo was known to increase dht.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Day 5) Crazy increase in libido. Training was chest and shoulders. Muscles still feel empty. Strength was up a tiny bit. I noticed an increase in leanness and a slight increase in vascularity.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day 5) Crazy increase in libido. Training was chest and shoulders. Muscles still feel empty. Strength was up a tiny bit. I noticed an increase in leanness and a slight increase in vascularity.
Really enjoying this log BTW man :)

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Libido has been through the roof. It's like permanent beer goggles. I'm ready to bang anything that walks.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Libido has been through the roof. It's like permanent beer goggles. I'm ready to bang anything that walks.
haha I got like that with T911, i's a blessing AND a curse!

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Aggression as well. I told a random stranger today to "get some". Kind of out of character, but awesome none the less.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Just shake it off bro. We have all been there. I mean, when I am faced with the choice between going home and slapping the ham or bringing home Sarah Jessica Parker, I'll choose the latter. Ugly chicks are like mopeds; fun to ride but you don't want your friends to see you doing it.

S

spyderwebb

Awards
Dude, keept it up with the post! sounds great!

Im just getting of my first cycle of Methyl 1-D and the 1-gh-1 compound. Along with other various workout boosters.

I plan to keep up with this post, and maybe post a log of my own especially since mine will be after taking the methyl-1 by the same company!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Face, I am very happy with your results so far. It appears that your attitude towards the product has changed. Stick with it man. Sounds like it's going well. :thumbsup:

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I am finish the Natadrol cycle and will most likely be taking Formadrol after. I'll keep an eye on this log!

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Am I the only one that thinks Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a foot? :dunno:

I

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any dietary reason your muscles feel empty? Sounds like you need some carbs or something. Perhaps some berries and oats in the morning.

theface

theface

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 and 7 were both off days in terms of training. I was on vacation but still taking the usual 4 caps per day. I'm noticeably learner considering what I just did to myself on vacation in terms of eating and drinking. I will be back in the gym today. Hopefully strength gains and pumps will be seen.

S

suresha

Awards
  • Established
hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Just shake it off bro. We have all been there. I mean, when I am faced with the choice between going home and slapping the ham or bringing home Sarah Jessica Parker, I'll choose the latter. Ugly chicks are like mopeds; fun to ride but you don't want your friends to see you doing it.
Lmao so true man

S

spyderwebb

Awards
Dude Let me know how it goes!

Im on day 1 of formadrol extreme! Plus the fact i just got off the Methyl 1-*d and the gh-1 compound by the same company!

ill keep a semi log going along with yours, to see how we compare