TheFace's Formadrol Extreme Stand-Alone Log.

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Most AI's will actually increase estrogen numerically but lower it in proportion to testosterone. This has been shown with Novedex XT, Trione (6OXO), and Forma-D alike. I've never noticed a reduction in gyno from Forma-D, but I will here and there from ATD (found in Novedex XT) if I take it, which I rarely do anymore.

    I get the herb-burps too!

  2. Registered User
    theface's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Depends on the time of year.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    272

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Most AI's will actually increase estrogen numerically but lower it in proportion to testosterone. This has been shown with Novedex XT, Trione (6OXO), and Forma-D alike. I've never noticed a reduction in gyno from Forma-D, but I will here and there from ATD (found in Novedex XT) if I take it, which I rarely do anymore.

    I get the herb-burps too!
    Lol, those herb-burps are quite potent huh? I've definitely noticed an aggravation of gyno from ATD; big time. Usually 6-oxo will clear any remaining gyno up for me, I'm not sure why I react this way though.
  3. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,595
    Rep Power
    10589683

    Quote Originally Posted by theface View Post
    Lol, those herb-burps are quite potent huh? I've definitely noticed an aggravation of gyno from ATD; big time. Usually 6-oxo will clear any remaining gyno up for me, I'm not sure why I react this way though.
    probably because 6oxo was known to increase dht.
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    theface's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Depends on the time of year.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    272

    Day 5) Crazy increase in libido. Training was chest and shoulders. Muscles still feel empty. Strength was up a tiny bit. I noticed an increase in leanness and a slight increase in vascularity.
  5. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,010
    Rep Power
    21034

    Quote Originally Posted by theface View Post
    Day 5) Crazy increase in libido. Training was chest and shoulders. Muscles still feel empty. Strength was up a tiny bit. I noticed an increase in leanness and a slight increase in vascularity.
    Really enjoying this log BTW man
  6. Registered User
    theface's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Depends on the time of year.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    272

    Libido has been through the roof. It's like permanent beer goggles. I'm ready to bang anything that walks.
  7. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,010
    Rep Power
    21034

    Quote Originally Posted by theface View Post
    Libido has been through the roof. It's like permanent beer goggles. I'm ready to bang anything that walks.
    haha I got like that with T911, i's a blessing AND a curse!
  8. Registered User
    theface's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Depends on the time of year.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    272

    Aggression as well. I told a random stranger today to "get some". Kind of out of character, but awesome none the less.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    WhatsaRoid?'s Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Gym Of God's
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,428
    Rep Power
    3648

    Quote Originally Posted by theface View Post
    Libido has been through the roof. It's like permanent beer goggles. I'm ready to bang anything that walks.
    Haha yea but I hate the feeling of shame after
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    www.appliednutriceuticals.com

    FACEBOOK FAN PAGE:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Applie...ls/64122223218
  10. Registered User
    theface's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Depends on the time of year.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    272

    Just shake it off bro. We have all been there. I mean, when I am faced with the choice between going home and slapping the ham or bringing home Sarah Jessica Parker, I'll choose the latter. Ugly chicks are like mopeds; fun to ride but you don't want your friends to see you doing it.
  11. Registered User
    spyderwebb's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Wichita, Kansas
    Age
    25
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    62

    Dude, keept it up with the post! sounds great!

    Im just getting of my first cycle of Methyl 1-D and the 1-gh-1 compound. Along with other various workout boosters.

    I plan to keep up with this post, and maybe post a log of my own especially since mine will be after taking the methyl-1 by the same company!
  12. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Franklin, NC
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371113

    Face, I am very happy with your results so far. It appears that your attitude towards the product has changed. Stick with it man. Sounds like it's going well.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  13. Registered User
    AnthonyIOSOS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Salinas, California, United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    830
    Rep Power
    481

    I am finish the Natadrol cycle and will most likely be taking Formadrol after. I'll keep an eye on this log!
  14. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Am I the only one that thinks Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a foot?
  15. Registered User
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74316

    Any dietary reason your muscles feel empty? Sounds like you need some carbs or something. Perhaps some berries and oats in the morning.
  16. Registered User
    theface's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Depends on the time of year.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    272

    Day 6 and 7 were both off days in terms of training. I was on vacation but still taking the usual 4 caps per day. I'm noticeably learner considering what I just did to myself on vacation in terms of eating and drinking. I will be back in the gym today. Hopefully strength gains and pumps will be seen.
  17. Registered User
    theface's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Depends on the time of year.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    272

    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Cannon View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks Sarah Jessica Parker looks like a foot?
    Agreed!
  18. Registered User
    suresha's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    palm bay fl.
    Posts
    1,081
    Rep Power
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by theface View Post
    Agreed!
    yeah but she'll still get it, kind of got a lil foot fetish myself. (HA)
  19. Registered User
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    fl
    Age
    28
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47039

    Quote Originally Posted by theface View Post
    Just shake it off bro. We have all been there. I mean, when I am faced with the choice between going home and slapping the ham or bringing home Sarah Jessica Parker, I'll choose the latter. Ugly chicks are like mopeds; fun to ride but you don't want your friends to see you doing it.
    Lmao so true man
  20. Registered User
    spyderwebb's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Wichita, Kansas
    Age
    25
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    62

    Dude Let me know how it goes!

    Im on day 1 of formadrol extreme! Plus the fact i just got off the Methyl 1-*d and the gh-1 compound by the same company!

    ill keep a semi log going along with yours, to see how we compare
  21. Registered User
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    6,010
    Rep Power
    21034

    Quote Originally Posted by spyderwebb View Post
    Dude Let me know how it goes!

    Im on day 1 of formadrol extreme! Plus the fact i just got off the Methyl 1-*d and the gh-1 compound by the same company!

    ill keep a semi log going along with yours, to see how we compare
    Look forward to your log man Make sure you link us up.
  22. Registered User
    theface's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Depends on the time of year.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    272

    Day 8) I'm still a slight bit leaner and am still noticing increases in libido and aggression. However, I'm not seeing any strength or endurance gains. Also, pumps are non existent and I'm really looking forward to being able to start taking no2 and creatine products again.
  23. Registered User
    AnthonyIOSOS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Salinas, California, United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    830
    Rep Power
    481

    Quote Originally Posted by theface View Post
    Day 8) I'm still a slight bit leaner and am still noticing increases in libido and aggression. However, I'm not seeing any strength or endurance gains. Also, pumps are non existent and I'm really looking forward to being able to start taking no2 and creatine products again.
    What is going on with the creatine? Cycling off?
  24. Registered User
    theface's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Depends on the time of year.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    272

    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyIOSOS View Post
    What is going on with the creatine? Cycling off?
    I'm running the Form as a true stand-alone.
  25. Registered User
    AnthonyIOSOS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Salinas, California, United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    830
    Rep Power
    481

    Quote Originally Posted by theface View Post
    I'm running the Form as a true stand-alone.
    That is one of my worse fears; subtracting creatine and noticing muscle and strength reduction. Has your muscle and strength remained relatively the same as before?
  26. Registered User
    theface's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Depends on the time of year.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    272

    Day 9) No real change to report. Still a tiny bit leaner and still feeling like my muscles are empty. No real pumps in the gym or gain in strength. They gyno symptoms seem to be lessening though, which is a welcome change.
  27. Registered User
    suresha's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    palm bay fl.
    Posts
    1,081
    Rep Power
    0

    what's goodie face? just a lil check in to see how that formadrol is treating you. have you taking (cel) formestane b4, and if you had can you compare the two?
  28. Registered User
    theface's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Depends on the time of year.
    Age
    30
    Posts
    345
    Rep Power
    272

    Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    what's goodie face? just a lil check in to see how that formadrol is treating you. have you taking (cel) formestane b4, and if you had can you compare the two?
    Hey bud, I have not used the transdermal formestane before. I have taken the oral from IBE and liked it just as much as Nove; possibly better.
  29. Registered User
    suresha's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    palm bay fl.
    Posts
    1,081
    Rep Power
    0

    yeah i missed out on ibe's formex, after my cycle of epi/tren I looked on line to purchase it and found out that they had discontinued it and i could'nt find it anywhere. so by the way things have been going with lg's product it looks like ibe's form would of blew them out of the park, just to say the least then? guess i'm going to have to run my t-911 with my formadrol then to probably get the right effects.
  30. Registered User
    AnthonyIOSOS's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Salinas, California, United States
    Age
    30
    Posts
    830
    Rep Power
    481

    I hope you get that pump back! I start formadrol on Sunday. Your log will help me decide if I should stay with creatine. If you are leaning out that is a plus. Vegas in may and looking lean and mean will be great. Keep us up to date.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Formadrol Extreme and Activate Extreme
    By saggy321 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-06-2010, 02:40 PM
  2. Replies: 426
    Last Post: 08-10-2009, 08:45 PM
  3. Formadrol Extreme ?
    By buquicchioc09 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 06:57 PM
  4. Formadrol Extreme
    By Delita420 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-06-2008, 01:14 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in