Natabolic Kit log (unspon)

Page 5 of 6 First ... 3456 Last

  1. subbed, if you want try some rope pulls at the end of your back workout. I do them fst-7 style (7 sets, 12-15reps, 45seconds in between sets) i get a complete lat pump like no other. Just started doing them 5 weeks ago and love em.
    Truth


  2. I just got a copy of P90X so I will be trying it soon
    •   
       


  3. Rope pulls aren't good for me, Ive had surgery on my left wrist twice and I've tried doing them but it hurts. Maybe I'm doing them wrong.

  4. Back day some biceps
    lat machine pulls
    60-15
    80-12
    100-12
    supersets with cable scapula pulls
    50 3 sets-12

    Pull downs
    140-15
    160-10
    180-10
    160-15
    super sets with
    cable rows
    120-15
    140-15
    160-12
    160-12

    plate loaded rows
    2'ps plus 25-12
    3'ps plus 25-8
    4'ps-6
    3'ps-15
    superset with
    close rip pull down machine
    2p's-12 3 sets

    preacher curls (slow slow slow)
    65-12
    75-8
    65-11
    65-10

    hammer db's
    30's-10
    40's-6
    30's-11
    30's-10

  5. way to hit the iron hard Jeff!!!
    Working on living
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by bigjeff200 View Post
    Rope pulls aren't good for me, Ive had surgery on my left wrist twice and I've tried doing them but it hurts. Maybe I'm doing them wrong.
    oops, i meant straight arm lat pull downs but i use the rope not the bar. The rope lets me pull past my thighs and blast the lats more.
    Truth

  7. Great workout J
    I will work for supplements!

  8. Hey Jeff, hows the libido, pump and strength on Natadrol currently?

  9. Libido seems about normal for me, strength is good (found out today Ive lost 5-7 pounds since I started but my numbers are up on basically everything) pumps are actually too good, I think it hurt my workout today but I was blown up! Which makes it fun lol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by bigjeff200 View Post
    Libido seems about normal for me, strength is good (found out today Ive lost 5-7 pounds since I started but my numbers are up on basically everything) pumps are actually too good, I think it hurt my workout today but I was blown up! Which makes it fun lol
    I'm fidning the pumps on 8 Natadrol really good! Full looking which is awesome.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    I'm fidning the pumps on 8 Natadrol really good! Full looking which is awesome.
    thats awesome! when did you start craig?

    Jeff, do you think the leaning was due to your diet or the Natadrol? I've been seeing a lot of people lean out on this so I'm wondering if its due to the diet or what

  12. I was on a much stricter diet before I started the nata, I have been letting myself eat extra than what my diet was suppose to be and I'm still leaning out. So its got to be the sups

  13. Quote Originally Posted by zb126 View Post
    thats awesome! when did you start craig?

    Jeff, do you think the leaning was due to your diet or the Natadrol? I've been seeing a lot of people lean out on this so I'm wondering if its due to the diet or what
    Quote Originally Posted by bigjeff200 View Post
    I was on a much stricter diet before I started the nata, I have been letting myself eat extra than what my diet was suppose to be and I'm still leaning out. So its got to be the sups
    started a week ago, which is mad, as most people only feels this about 2 weeks in, I guess dosing 8 right from the start jump started this nicely. Day 4 and I was rocking.

  14. Chest
    Warm up

    Bench
    135-12
    155-6
    185-6
    225-3
    235-3
    245-3
    255-3
    265-3
    275-3
    285-3 (third rep was killer, exploded off my chest and then the 2nd half moved in slow motion)
    300-1

    Incline fly/press dumbells
    30's-12/70's-10
    30's-12/70's-10
    30's-12/80's 10

    decline fly/decline bench
    30's-10 205-8
    30's-10 225-7
    30's-10 225-9

    fly machine/push ups
    145-15/ p-15
    160-12/ p-15
    175-10/ p-15

  15. great chest day my friend!!
    Working on living

  16. Nice chest workout
    I will work for supplements!

  17. Arm day

    warm up

    plate loaded preacher curls
    1 p plus 25-12
    2 p-10
    2 p plus 25-5
    2 p plus 25-5

    straight bar
    80-10
    90-10
    70-7/7/7

    curl bar
    60-10
    70-8
    50-7/7/7

    med neutral grip cable triceps
    95-15 dips-20
    115-12 dips-20
    115-12 dips-15

    indiv bicep machine/indiv tricep machine
    50-10/50-12
    60-10/70-12
    60-8/80-10

    cable triangle bar
    95-12 db curl 30's-12
    95-10 db curl 30's-12
    95-15 db curl 30's-12

  18. I bet your arms are smoked after that one my friend!!
    Working on living

  19. Yea you could say that, people talk about a pump hurting.... I was bent over in pain after my sets on the last routine

  20. Nice arm workout jeff
    I will work for supplements!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by bigjeff200 View Post
    Yea you could say that, people talk about a pump hurting.... I was bent over in pain after my sets on the last routine
    The pumps on nata-d are awesome, I'm stacking it with Anadraulic Pump and the addition of nata-d has made a massive difference. Muscle fullness is up now as well.

  22. Leg day

    warm up

    squats (did something new to me, bench under you, but not just a touch n go.. we did where you are suppose to sit on it but keep all tension on ur legs and kinda touch roll back for a second and then explode up)
    135-10
    185-8
    205-5
    225-5
    225-5
    225-5
    Weights all felt really lite but this was harder than I thought it would be.

    hamstring pulls
    40-20
    50-20
    60-20

    single leg, leg press
    2 plates-12
    3 plates-12
    4 plates 12

    front squats on the V squat machine
    4 plates-12
    6 plates-12
    8 plates-9
    4 plates-15

  23. Nice workout Those squats sound interesting.
    I will work for supplements!

  24. Chest
    warm up
    bench
    135-12
    185-10
    205-10
    215-10
    225-10
    225-10
    225-13

    decline db press
    80's-12
    100's-10
    110's-8
    110's-7

    incline cable press
    50's-10
    60's-10
    60's-8

    cable flys
    20 per hand
    decline 2 sets 12
    mid 2 sets 12
    machine broke

    machine flys
    160-10
    190-10
    225-10
    190-12

  25. strong numbers like always my friend!!!
    Working on living
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Natabolic Man!
    By CrazyBassGuy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 11:36 PM
  2. Natabolic Kit
    By CrazyBassGuy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-09-2010, 09:47 PM
  3. Natabolic...
    By Doubravkody in forum Supplements
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-23-2010, 12:12 AM
  4. LG's Natabolic Kit Log
    By underthesun in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-08-2010, 04:59 PM
  5. Another Natadrol Log (unspon)
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 11:25 AM
Log in
Log in