Mass Fx vs. M14ADD

suresha

Awards
  • Established
looking to add some more bulk and strength and was torn between the two. I know that the Mass Fx is non-hormonal compared to the M1,4ADD which will require some support supps during and post but just curious as to which supp to go with? I know that I can rely on my AnabolicMinds co-horts on this one cause I'm sure there some out there who tried these supps. I got PP's Sd, but was just looking for something a lil less harsh to set things off? Anyone care to chime in on this one to help a brotha out,thanks.

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
I ran Mass FX w\hyperdrol 2 summers ago + Soba noodles,eggs & Natto for diet, and a cheat meal every now and then.
I consumed massfx & hyperdrol with olive oil.. Worked very well.
You may opt for that, but I had a nice stack going too:
Creatine+Cit Mallate,Beta-alanine+AAKG and mixed it in warm green tea.. Careful with the gag reflex.
MK9

My workout was the Max-OT program, and I enjoyed it.
MK9

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Good lookin, MK9. No question your stack went well you had a good line up there my brotha. But was just looking to go with the Mass FX The Destroyer which is the third version i believe, with some creatine,Prime? What version of the mass fx did you take?

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, one of my femals friends liked what she saw when I was 4+ weeks into my program LOL!!
Hmm the MassX was the old version, from 2 years ago, the blue label one that had the stingning nettle root as primary ingredient.
You will be good with Creatine+Prime added to the mix,and I did read that warm water will help with abosrbing the Creatine, or actually increasing its absorption, plus the anti-oxidants from green tea if you go that route is a bonus.
MK9

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Rodger that. It's just the MASS FX 3 is still pretty new and i haven't heard anything about it thats why I'm questioning. I noticed that once companies start coming out with different formauls it's never as good as the original, though they claim "New and Improved Formula" ya smell me? I guess I'll keep weighing it out. Thanks man for taking the time out to help me on this one

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
No problem. There may be some older formulas still being sold, not sure though but I checked a couple of months ago and did see some. Yeah I know what you mean on new and improved falling short.. :)

MK9

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
bro if u dont wanna go thru the trouble of doing a PCT i say get HArd FX and MASSFXv3 Powerpack with the TST powercell, or ditch the Hard FX and get Formestane LV. new mass FX looks bad ass IMO .

MK9

MK9

Awards
  • Established
If form is involved, I would go with the formstane, hands down!
MK9

suresha

Awards
  • Established
i"m going to look that up right now, be back shortly. I been seeing you on here sanchezgreg18 and you know your sh!t i gotta commend you on that my brotha. i'm a look into it right now.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
Exactly what I'm talkin about sanchezgreg18, now you got me considering selling a few of my supps. to jump on that mass fx/tst, wish we would of spoken alot sooner,DAMN!!!!

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
instead of getting the TST power pack or whatever they call it, it may be cheaper to buy D-aspartic powder from Nutra or DAA pure sells capped d-aspartic. im almost certain that the tst powercell is only D-aspartic, possibly with methyl donors like B vitamins, Sam-e, betaine ETC. ill try to find out for sure

RavensFan2k3

Awards
No problem. There may be some older formulas still being sold, not sure though but I checked a couple of months ago and did see some. Yeah I know what you mean on new and improved falling short.. :)

MK9
where are the older formulas being sold? i def would like one bottle

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
lincoln.prtg Nutrition / Health 11
akboom87 General Chat 19
p4pbeast Supplements 62
p4pbeast Supplements 0