Mass Fx vs. M14ADD - AnabolicMinds.com

Mass Fx vs. M14ADD

1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

Mass Fx vs. M14ADD

looking to add some more bulk and strength and was torn between the two. I know that the Mass Fx is non-hormonal compared to the M1,4ADD which will require some support supps during and post but just curious as to which supp to go with? I know that I can rely on my AnabolicMinds co-horts on this one cause I'm sure there some out there who tried these supps. I got PP's Sd, but was just looking for something a lil less harsh to set things off? Anyone care to chime in on this one to help a brotha out,thanks.

2. MK9

I ran Mass FX w\hyperdrol 2 summers ago + Soba noodles,eggs & Natto for diet, and a cheat meal every now and then.
    I consumed massfx & hyperdrol with olive oil.. Worked very well.
    You may opt for that, but I had a nice stack going too:
    Creatine+Cit Mallate,Beta-alanine+AAKG and mixed it in warm green tea.. Careful with the gag reflex.
    MK9

My workout was the Max-OT program, and I enjoyed it.
    MK9
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

Good lookin, MK9. No question your stack went well you had a good line up there my brotha. But was just looking to go with the Mass FX The Destroyer which is the third version i believe, with some creatine,Prime? What version of the mass fx did you take?
    •   

4. MK9

Thanks, one of my femals friends liked what she saw when I was 4+ weeks into my program LOL!!
    Hmm the MassX was the old version, from 2 years ago, the blue label one that had the stingning nettle root as primary ingredient.
    You will be good with Creatine+Prime added to the mix,and I did read that warm water will help with abosrbing the Creatine, or actually increasing its absorption, plus the anti-oxidants from green tea if you go that route is a bonus.
    MK9
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

Rodger that. It's just the MASS FX 3 is still pretty new and i haven't heard anything about it thats why I'm questioning. I noticed that once companies start coming out with different formauls it's never as good as the original, though they claim "New and Improved Formula" ya smell me? I guess I'll keep weighing it out. Thanks man for taking the time out to help me on this one
  6. MK9

No problem. There may be some older formulas still being sold, not sure though but I checked a couple of months ago and did see some. Yeah I know what you mean on new and improved falling short..

MK9
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

bro if u dont wanna go thru the trouble of doing a PCT i say get HArd FX and MASSFXv3 Powerpack with the TST powercell, or ditch the Hard FX and get Formestane LV. new mass FX looks bad ass IMO .
  8. MK9

If form is involved, I would go with the formstane, hands down!
    MK9
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

i"m going to look that up right now, be back shortly. I been seeing you on here sanchezgreg18 and you know your sh!t i gotta commend you on that my brotha. i'm a look into it right now.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

Exactly what I'm talkin about sanchezgreg18, now you got me considering selling a few of my supps. to jump on that mass fx/tst, wish we would of spoken alot sooner,DAMN!!!!
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.

instead of getting the TST power pack or whatever they call it, it may be cheaper to buy D-aspartic powder from Nutra or DAA pure sells capped d-aspartic. im almost certain that the tst powercell is only D-aspartic, possibly with methyl donors like B vitamins, Sam-e, betaine ETC. ill try to find out for sure
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  242 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MK9 View Post
    No problem. There may be some older formulas still being sold, not sure though but I checked a couple of months ago and did see some. Yeah I know what you mean on new and improved falling short..

MK9
    where are the older formulas being sold? i def would like one bottle
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. CEL Mdrol & M14ADD or Hdrol & M14ADD?
    By Hustlers in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 03-07-2011, 07:55 AM
  2. 4 on (SD) / 4 off / 4 on (M14ADD) / 4 off ???
    By dmbwhiteguy in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 12-02-2007, 10:31 PM
  3. M14ADD
    By NO MERCY in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-08-2005, 06:10 PM
  4. m14add & 1ad
    By ke0ki in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-05-2004, 12:44 PM