SuppressC + Formestane + Sustain Alpha

wantmoresize

Awards
I started these about two days ago. I have been away from lifting for a while - been busy with getting my law practice going. I am back in the gym starting out lightly and doing cardio.

Typical routine is:

Day 1 - chest + walking on treadmill for 45mins
Day 2 - tris/bis + walking on treadmill for 45mins
Day 3 - early morning walking on treadmill
Day 4 - shoulders + walking on treadmill for 45mins
Day 5 - legs
Day 6 - early morning walking on treadmill
Day 7 - off

Diet is semi-clean - (I am addicted to Coke Zero)
I eat natty PB throughout the day a scoop here and there

Basically looking to lower bodyfat and harden my body up after a layoff

I am also taking VPX Liqui-Clenbutrx (I WISH IT WAS THE ORIGINAL VERSION with ephedra! lol)

OK - starting weight 2 days ago was 225.2 and my scale measures bodyfat at 11.8%

Pic below (cell phone so not the best quality )

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
WELL THIS SHOULD BE a pretty interesting thread. . .i don't know of many ppl doin form + sup c + sustain. . haha your going to be a walking hormone hahah should be interesting! you have the size so lets see what you can do. . what is your water intake and your diet look like? :AR15firing:

wantmoresize

Awards
UGGHHH!!! Just came down with pink eye (what am I, in 3rd grade?!?) - going to start on antibiotics tomorrow - skipped the gym today - training chest tomorrow!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i have used formestane/suppress-c together before but not with sustain. i see you are setting up a law practice-oh well i wish you luck anyways, lol.

formestane/suppress-c was great together-curious to see what the sustain will add.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
ahhhhh shiiiii!!! hahah we got the crew commin on in!!! this should be fun!!! ROID HOW YA DOIN BRUTHA!

wantmoresize

Awards
Nice tatts and I'll be subbed to see how this goes as well but why the form?
Thanks on the tat comment and as for why using Form - basically, It decreases estrogen and water retention and increases my libido!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks on the tat comment and as for why using Form - basically, It decreases estrogen and water retention and increases my libido!!!
i agree about the form- i am curious to see what form combined with sustain will do- be kinda funny to see a lawyer humping a tree, lol.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I see, I would have ran a ph cycle then used this as a hell of a pct. Although I like this idea and I would like to see how this goes tear it up :yo:. :AR15firing:

wantmoresize

Awards
I see, I would have ran a ph cycle then used this as a hell of a pct. Although I like this idea and I would like to see how this goes tear it up :yo:. :AR15firing:
Well, I had pubertal gyno and had surgery to remove it - do not want to try to tempt fate by using something that may convert (either from estro, progest, or prolactin) - I am at a point in life (37 years old) where I think my natty test levels will benefit from the stack I have come up with and perhaps give me an extra boost int he gym to look my best (and in the bedroom won't hurt either)

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just talking about Form/Supress C.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well, I had pubertal gyno and had surgery to remove it - do not want to try to tempt fate by using something that may convert (either from estro, progest, or prolactin) - I am at a point in life (37 years old) where I think my natty test levels will benefit from the stack I have come up with and perhaps give me an extra boost int he gym to look my best (and in the bedroom won't hurt either)
Oh I'm sure, your stack looks good for your goals and I'll be following and keeping you motivated throughout the ride sir.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
yeah im subbed in on this one too.

wantmoresize

Awards
UPDATE:

Ok - so it has been about 6 days now - my strength is up and weight is down (dropped 4 pounds this week and gained strength) - slight breaking out on my forehead from the Sustain or perhaps all three

Been eating about maintenance calories - about 200g protein - not really watching fat, and trying to keep carbs at a moderate to low level

I feel great and not to mention the plumbing working on overdrive (seems to have a mind of its own LOL)

wantmoresize

Awards
OFF TOPIC

OFF TOPIC

Went to NYC last night to a speed dating event (my friend runs it and she invited me - it was for professionals) - so I show up and Dateline NBC is there doing a taping on "dating" - so I get interviewed by Chris Hansen (and no, he didn't ask me to "Have a seat over there!" (lol)

In the end, on my last date, the girl I was meeting with excused herself mid-conversation - 15 seconds later she supposedly returned - however, something was amiss - she now had a nametag and a blue shawl on her shoulders- I asked her if she was a twin and this was some sort of game but she said no - after it was all over Chris Hansen steps to the microphone and announces Dateline was doing a special on men's perceptions in dating and to see how many of us men would fall for the "look-alike" game - it was a blast - here is a very dark cell phone pic of Chris Hansen and me (and yes, my face looks fat for some reason in this pic but I swear it isn't!)

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Crazy as hell!! hahah very nice!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
6362.jpg

haha just a reminder to hit the weights hard!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
You got that right hahah!!! :eek:p:

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I'm taking Sustain Alpha right now and have Formestane LV and Supress C on hand....might try it out.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 24
Anabolics 31
Anabolics 17
Supplements 42
Anabolics 15