AMS Ultimate Mass Stack Log

Punisher63e

Awards
Hello one and all and welcome to my AMS UMS log.

First, I want to start off by saying that I'm slightly skeptical of the efficacy of AMS' products, because I have yet to use them and also because I recently received their Body Mortar and Hypertrop-X products.... Personally, I think Body Mortar is really done over the hill with sweeteners and I feel pretty leery about the HyperTrop, but it was free so whatever... I'll still give an honest review of it all.

Anyway, with that being said, we're going to see how this stuff works.
I'm running 4wks on-cycle and if I like what I'm seeing after the 3rd week, I may just extend the cycle to 6wks or longer.

As of right now my stack is looking like this:
1-Andro
4-AD
DecaVol
NeoVar
HyperTrop
Body Mortar
Somnidren
CytoGainer - protein/calories/carbs
-------------------------------------------
I'm looking to put on 12-15lbs of lean mass with this, so I'm thinking a longer cycle will probably be needed. I plan on keeping the mass on during PCT by using a stack of AppNut products, so even my PCT will be pretty killer.

I am starting this all on Monday the 15th, so basically when I wake up in the morning lol. I'll take before pics/stats and post them up and give some daily/weekly updates. I'll also be comparing this to how I felt when I did a cycle of The One last summer.

Anyway, that is all for right now.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Hello one and all and welcome to my AMS UMS log.

First, I want to start off by saying that I'm slightly skeptical of the efficacy of AMS' products, because I have yet to use them and also because I recently received their Body Mortar and Hypertrop-X products.... Personally, I think Body Mortar is really done over the hill with sweeteners and I feel pretty leery about the HyperTrop, but it was free so whatever... I'll still give an honest review of it all.

Anyway, with that being said, we're going to see how this stuff works.
I'm running 4wks on-cycle and if I like what I'm seeing after the 3rd week, I may just extend the cycle to 6wks or longer.

As of right now my stack is looking like this:
1-Andro
4-AD
DecaVol
NeoVar
HyperTrop
Body Mortar
Somnidren
CytoGainer - protein/calories/carbs
-------------------------------------------
I'm looking to put on 12-15lbs of lean mass with this, so I'm thinking a longer cycle will probably be needed. I plan on keeping the mass on during PCT by using a stack of AppNut products, so even my PCT will be pretty killer.

I am starting this all on Monday the 15th, so basically when I wake up in the morning lol. I'll take before pics/stats and post them up and give some daily/weekly updates. I'll also be comparing this to how I felt when I did a cycle of The One last summer.

Anyway, that is all for right now.
I'll play along.

Be sure to shake the bottles well as it all tends to settle quickly.

Lift heavy and eat big and you'll get there!

curtis

Awards
and what do you think about stacking 1ad,4-ad,decavol,h-drol good idea or not so much?

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure he put this cycle on hold. I'm sure he'll post if he sees this, though.

illriginalize

illriginalize

Awards
Is there an actual log of this stack? 1-Andro, 4-AD, and Decavol? These half ass log threads should be closed and deleted. Get in the way of searching for logs =\