Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.51%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Got Creatine? How Pure is it? HereToStudy starts Creapure

Hey all,

This isn't really going to be a full log, as creatine doesn't provide enough of an amazement factor to make it fully interesting. Therefore this will be more of a review. I will have a log coming up for the new HGH product from Anabolic Innovations (HGHpro) in which it will be a combined log of my progress with Primordial Performance's Creapure.

For those that are not to familiar with creapure:

Creatine Monohydrate -

Our Creatine is ultra pure German manufactured Creapure® creatine monohydrate. It is known as the purest, safest and most effective creatine in the world.

Only Creapure has been established to have a safety profile in accordance with internationally accepted guidelines and standards (FDA and EU) under GLP (Good Laboratory Practice) conditions. Because other creatine manufacturers use different manufacturing processes, and therefore have different purity profiles, only Creapure has this proven safety profile.

Typical analytical values for Creapure:

Creatine monohydrate: min. 99.95%
    Creatinine: < 67 ppm (below the limit of detection)
    Dicyandiamide (DCD): < 30 ppm
    Dihydrotriazine (DHT): not detectable

How does creatine work?

Approximately 60-70% of the total creatine in muscle is stored in the form of the highenergy molecule phosphocreatine. The remaining 30-40% is present in the form of free creatine. Besides adenosine triphosphate, phosphocreatine is the most important source for energy in the body. All of the body’s cells can use only adenosine triphosphate (ATP) as an energy-releasing substance. Since the ATP reserves in the body are limited, ATP has to be continuously resynthesized. ATP is produced from the energy sources fat and carbohydrates over a fairly long time frame.

If a cell needs energy, the “high-energy” ATP is converted to “low-energy” adenosine diphosphate (ADP). Similar to a battery, creatine (phosphocreatine) charges low-energy ADP up to high-energy ATP until ATP that has been converted from fat and carbohydrates is available.

Muscles contain 3-4 more phosphocreatine than ATP, and the phosphocreatine serves as a short-term energy reserve for the times when the need for ATP is greater than the synthesis of ATP from carbohydrates and fat can provide. Phosphocreatine levels and the regeneration of ATP play key roles when the body is involved in intense, repetitive forms of exertion. Increasing the amount of creatine and phosphocreatine speeds up the regeneration of ATP, which leads directly to the release and availability of more energy.

Why buy our Creatine?

We sell the highest quality creatine supplement available, at the lowest possible price.

Cheaper creatine can be found at other online nutrition stores but it’s not Creapure, unless it says its Creapure. These cheaper generic sources of creatine contain higher levels of dangerous impurities such as creatinine, dicyandiamide, and dihydrotriazine.

Remember, if it’s not Creapure, it’s not proven.

I took my first serving last night. Although there are many mixed feelings on the effectiveness of a loading phase, there is no real conclusive reason to not do it. Since I have over 200 servings available to me, Loading up at 4x servings for the first couple of days won't be an issue.

I do believe in combining Creatine with a simple sugar to help with delivery, If this does not actually provide any benefit, at least it makes it taste good. Creatine is one of those powders that are not necessarily bad tasting, but not pleasant to drink either. During the loading phase a drink can become really thick and powdery (I am spoon mixing).

With that said the drink wasn't unbearable in any sense. I look forward to the much easier drinkability of cutting the dose 75% to return to the recommended 5g daily.

I can't comment on the performance of it, as creatine simply doesn't work that way for me. It is something can contribute to long term process over the course of a cycle. I do have really high hopes for this helping me, as I am a believer in creatine supplementation (it is one of the most researched supplements), and am glad to have chosen a creapure product, to ensure that I am getting the purest form of the supplement commercially available.

Big thanks to Primordial performance for putting out a Creapure product at a very attractive price. I was able to get a 1000g tub for 16.95.

(By the way, I also got a bottle of Superdrone while it is still available. This is for a future date as I still have to work towards growing more naturally, and rid myself of the occasional days when I let my diet lack. Looking forward to it though )
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

2. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.51%

To follow up on this thread:

The creatine is going as well as one could reasonablle expect creatine to go. My stregnth is on a gradual progression, My muscles are looking slightly fuller, and my recovery time seems to be significantly improved. My energy also seems to be improved in the gym.

Overall I am very happy with the Creapure. As I mentioned in another thread comparing creatines, if you are looking for the best of a substance, you mine as well strive for the purest of that substance. Primordial has delivered well, and my 1000g tub will last my quite a while at 5g servings. I couldn't be happier.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    0.52%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I am using Crepure And I have to say I love it!!!! I mix it with IBCAA and MAP... ... I do feel the diff in the gym after two week on crepure...
    Diet is always the key to unlocking the door of success

•   

4. Primordial Performance Rep
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    71.51%

That's why I decided to give it some time before writing a follow up to allow myself to get past the early stages and into the expected results. Your not alone in being happy with it, it is receiving very good feedback which is what led to my decision to use it (I heavily compare products before making a decision).

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-09-2011, 02:04 PM
  2. It's All in the Mix. HereToStudy's Reviews of NutraPro
    By HereToStudy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 04:18 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 01:06 AM