Protein Chocolate Chip Cookie Mix

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I just received this sample today. Followed the directions exactly using measuring spoons, 1 Tablespoon, and 1/2 Tablespoon....

First I mixed it in a small bowl with a fork, making sure all the milk was mixed uniformly with the powder. Than I poured it onto a small plate using a rubber spatula to scrape the batter out into a circluar shape on the plate. Microwaved it for 40 seconds because I wasn't paying attention. 10 extra seconds didn't hurt.

Noticed that the "cookie dough" is more of a batter with the consistancy closer to pancake batter than actual cookie dough.

The texture once cooked is more of a chewy, soft, cake-like texture. I let the product sit for a few minutes after microwaving. This helped to harden it up a bit. It did stick to the bottom of the plate but was easy to scrape off with a fork.

The taste could be a little sweeter...It tastes like oatmeal with a less pronouced flavor. The chocolate chips made it great though.

I think a peanut butter flavor would be great. If you just added peanut butter to this recipe the way it is it would taste really good. I don't know though adding peanut butter would add calories.

Overall it is very tasty!