Paulg does Natadrol - AnabolicMinds.com

Paulg does Natadrol

1. New Member

Paulg does Natadrol

Short of the long: Easily the best product I have ever used, period.
    In a month I: gained 2-3 lbs of muscle and lost 2-3 lbs of fat.
    That has never, ever, never ever happened to me. I am a common guy getting uncommon results.

Okay, I am probably not a typical responder. I take 2 caps a day, pre workout. That is it. I can't handle anymore. The hunger it gives me is almost indescribable. It makes me feel like a vampire. All day long.
    I started out 4 caps pre workout. I tapered down and get just as good if not better results with 2. I can't explain it, but Natadrol only got better over time.
    Oh yea, forgot to mention, it kicked in DAY ONE. The alpha/good feeling lasts all day for me.

The best part for me, and why I find the results so impressive, is that in 2009 I could not get results from PHs. My body literally has grown immune to them. I took some of the newest, best ones and I could feel the sides (lethargy) but actually lost strength and cut 3 different cycles short for lack of results. I am talking ZERO results.

Also, I have to admit, that a couple of PH cycles that were "successful" made me fat. And that's the thing, you get crazy PH strength gains (that don't last), that glycogen/water pumped up look (that doesn't last), and fat (which does last). So I had to question myself, what was I getting from PHs really?

Then came Natadrol. Instant Prs. Long lasting energy. NO LETHARGY.

Sides? Okay, mild back pumps. Not like Superdrol or H-Drol, probably 30-40% of that level. And the hunger, which made me really watch my diet.

I can't explain how I'm getting such good results on this on such a low dosage. Literally 1/3 to a 1/4 of what other people are taking.

Nothing has ever recomped me like this. I'm 39 and my abs are coming in. Natadrol is inspiring me to eat tuna and cut down on chocolate milk.

Oh, and it doesn't seem like this is shutting me down at all. None. That's my opinion.

I forgot to mention one amazing thing. My body adapts to substances so so quickly. No PH has given me results past week 3. Even natural things (Myoshock, Icarriin, and Corosolic Acid to name a few) that gave me great strength gains lost effect completely by 21 days.
    NOT NATADROL. After a month it was better than day 1.

I believe I can run this long term. Indefintely? I don't know. But I have no issue trying it for 8 weeks.

The only reason I am stopping is to try out this D-aspartic acid stuff.

Anyway, congrats LG on Natadrol. I cannot praise this product enough.

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  272 lbs.

I'm beginning to think the high Q ratio of some PHs is not such a good htink - i suspect that Natadrol is actually fairly androgenic
    Paging Dr. Banner. . .
  3. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation

Thanks for the vote! I doubt you will get shut down at 2 caps per day, it probably won't happen until 6 caps.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Wow, man! Awesome! That's so great to hear.
  5. Board Sponsor

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by OnTheRoadTo View Post
    I'm beginning to think the high Q ratio of some PHs is not such a good htink - i suspect that Natadrol is actually fairly androgenic
    I think it is as well...
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Excellent review man! If it's working so well for you, why stop?! That AA will be there when you finish your 8 weeker
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  7. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

WOW, if this guy gave it a good review, then you know Natadrol speaks for itself. Me and this individual had a discussion on designers a while back, and he was rather dissappointed, including superdrol. Congrats LG!
    doing my own thang!
  8. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Excellent review man! If it's working so well for you, why stop?! That AA will be there when you finish your 8 weeker
    Lack of patience I guess. I'm psyched about the D-aspartic acid and its here and once I know its working (if it does) I may stack it with Natadrol. That could be really be something.... Besides i want to evaluate DAA properly without taking other stuff.
  9. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    WOW, if this guy gave it a good review, then you know Natadrol speaks for itself. Me and this individual had a discussion on designers a while back, and he was rather dissappointed, including superdrol. Congrats LG!
    Superdrol worked for me the first time. The second and third time my body was adapted to it and I got very very little. yea, i didn't respond at all to epistane, dimeth and p-mag.

I've always wanted to be able to give a review like this.

Similar Forum Threads

1. PCT for Natadrol? What?
    By calidood in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-23-2011, 06:55 PM
  2. Natadrol
    By Spooner43 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-02-2011, 08:56 PM
  3. natadrol
    By Gym4Life in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1