Capn's tenderizing muscles on Muscle Marinade (sponsored log)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just ordered a tub-make sure you get your commission, CAP!
    lol- i wish!

i ordered 2 tubs myself- with that price, had to!!!! 1 grape juice and one purus punch.

2. ok so i ordered a grape flavor and another purus punch flavor. i want to run this thru some other logs i have lined up, for a test booster and a gh booster/sleep enhancer.

this way, i wont change any variables in my routine.
    •   

3. You're logged up buddy haha

4. hell yes.

5. today i busted out a nice leg routine, going heavy and not really worrying about rep count today, just wanted to blast my legs hard and force some growth!

i actually slammed a serving of MM, but ended up having to wait a solid hour and 1/2 before my workout... the good news is that the effects didnt wear off. as soon as i got to the gym, i was still revved up and ready to go, and it lasted throughout my workout!

some preWOs i have used in the past were awesome 15-20 minutes after taking, but weren't long-term onfeeling the effects til the end of the session. Muscle MArinade comes through once again.
    •   

6. yesterday was awesome!!!!

yeah, i had a great day going heavy on chest and back... but the big reason why yesterday was fantastic is because it was the 1st day i got to train with my 12 year old son in the gym! he just turned 12, and he's been chompin' at the bit to get in the gym. he's currently playing rugby (he practically begged me to play rugby after football season ended to mainly work on his proper tackling and ball-handling skills. the kid has motiviation i've never seen in a 12 yr old boy!)-

just in 6th grade and already at 5'7 and 155lbs (lean and strong too, this kid stretched out nice!) he's dead set on being a force on his pop warner football team next season. he will definitely be one of the biggest and strongest kids on the squad... and he still has 3 years until freshman ball!!

i'm so proud.

7. rested yesterday and today- will be back in the gym tomorrow... keep this log at the top!

8. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    lol- i wish!

i ordered 2 tubs myself- with that price, had to!!!! 1 grape juice and one purus punch.
    yeah, i had to jump on that price too. it seemed dumb to pass up a deal like that. gonna save mine for a stack down the road.

great log, cap!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yeah, i had to jump on that price too. it seemed dumb to pass up a deal like that. gonna save mine for a stack down the road.

great log, cap!
    nice! thanks thebigt- keep me posted on those stacks.

10. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    nice! thanks thebigt- keep me posted on those stacks.
    i am having trouble keeping track of them myself, lol. but yeah, i am making room for mm in the next one!

11. Cap,

Excellent log. I'm subbed. Would you say that MM gives you the rage to throw even more weights around? I'm looking for a pre-workout that provides good focus and energy, but more important....RAGE!!

12. Quote Originally Posted by RommelS View Post
    Cap,

Excellent log. I'm subbed. Would you say that MM gives you the rage to throw even more weights around? I'm looking for a pre-workout that provides good focus and energy, but more important....RAGE!!
    i hear ya RommelS... i like to go into the gym with super aggressiveness.

what's great about MM is: you get the focus.. that aggressiveness... but i wouldn't call this one rage... it's more a "premeditated insanity".

13. p.s. when this log is over and i run the grape flavor, i'll definitely post a review on that flavor too.

14. ok ladies, i worked back and chest last night, but didnt go so well, was having stomach issues from a meal i had earlier in the day... gotta stay away from the ethiopian food

i gotta chalk up last night's workout as my mulligan.

15. p.s. it's about time i leave a final review- see page 1

16. down to a few scoops left... so glad i ordered back-ups during the nutra sale!

the beauty of Muscle Marinade is that it hasn't lost any if its efficacy. its not like some preWOs that you need to cycle because your body builds a tolerance... this stuff is hitting me just as hard as it did the very 1st day! i still get the intense focus and push as day 1.

17. I like the sound of that!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

18. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I like the sound of that!!
    x2-i have a jug on stand by.

19. yeah definitely get on this if you haven't.

i recommend this over those over-hyped and over-advertised products like NOXplode, NaNO VApor, and Black Powder.

i hope you n00bs are reading along

20. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    yeah definitely get on this if you haven't.

i recommend this over those over-hyped and over-advertised products like NOXplode, NaNO VApor, and Black Powder.

i hope you n00bs are reading along
    Hell yes! Thank you buddy
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

21. Thanks Cap for your log. My Purus punch arrived yesterday. I'm anxious to try it out once my Superpump is done.

22. Quote Originally Posted by RommelS View Post
    Thanks Cap for your log. My Purus punch arrived yesterday. I'm anxious to try it out once my Superpump is done.
    for sure RommelS.. you wont be disappointed. i wasn't.

23. Capn, Sorry I missed this bro, just read through it. Thanks for a great log!
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

24. Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Capn, Sorry I missed this bro, just read through it. Thanks for a great log!
    thanks man. it was a pleasure running and logging Muscle Marinade for Purus Labs.. i was so pleased with the product that i ordered 2 more jugs during there intro sale on the 'planet.

25. Thanks again Capn for the great log. I couldn't wait to try mine out so I did pre-workout. Much more focus than Superpump and remained clean energy until I was done. I'm not sure if it was the MM or Lean Xtreme that caused my to sweat like crazy. LX has not really made me sweat, but I'm only on day 3.

I actually only used 3/4 scoop and felt it was perfect, almost too much because my heart was beating pretty hard during my first exercise warm ups. It tastes great and I haven't felt any crash, and I took it 6.5 hours ago. I'm impressed from my initial reaction.

I just hate how they shove the white papers in the tub.

26. Quote Originally Posted by RommelS View Post
    Thanks again Capn for the great log. I couldn't wait to try mine out so I did pre-workout. Much more focus than Superpump and remained clean energy until I was done. I'm not sure if it was the MM or Lean Xtreme that caused my to sweat like crazy. LX has not really made me sweat, but I'm only on day 3.

I actually only used 3/4 scoop and felt it was perfect, almost too much because my heart was beating pretty hard during my first exercise warm ups. It tastes great and I haven't felt any crash, and I took it 6.5 hours ago. I'm impressed from my initial reaction.

Glad your initial try was good to go!

And yes I hate that too. I'm hoping they have taken care of that over the next few runs.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Glad your initial try was good to go!

And yes I hate that too. I'm hoping they have taken care of that over the next few runs.
    My suggestion would be to heat seal, shrink wrap or place the papers in a baggy before throwing it in the tub. That way the contents don't seem affected or wasted when you pull them out. I was shaking the heck out of them since powder was stuck in the folds.

28. Quote Originally Posted by RommelS View Post
    My suggestion would be to heat seal, shrink wrap or place the papers in a baggy before throwing it in the tub. That way the contents don't seem affected or wasted when you pull them out. I was shaking the heck out of them since powder was stuck in the folds.
    Same here I prolly spent a good ten mins carefully trying to salvage all that I could from the folds, but hey if that is the only flaw I've seen so far (which it is) then I can certainly deal with it.

29. I know we are addressing it

30. Quote Originally Posted by RommelS View Post
    Thanks again Capn for the great log. I couldn't wait to try mine out so I did pre-workout. Much more focus than Superpump and remained clean energy until I was done. I'm not sure if it was the MM or Lean Xtreme that caused my to sweat like crazy. LX has not really made me sweat, but I'm only on day 3.

yeah i had to surgically remove it with some tweezres, trying to shake out every last granule back in the jug
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 01:41 PM
  2. furyhockey's MUSCLE MARINADE 27 day Log (sponsored)
    By furyhockey in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 10:34 AM
  3. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 12:42 AM
  4. Got Meat? MARINATE IT!. Muscle Marinade Log!(Sponsored)
    By Gonzo14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 08:54 AM
  5. Purus Muscle Marinade - Joebo(Sponsored)
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 03:36 PM