Capn's tenderizing muscles on Muscle Marinade (sponsored log)

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. ok... my back workout was fantastic on the 'Nade (patent pending ) !

i blasted though wide grip pd's, close grip pd's, seated rows, tbar rows, and straight-arm pull-downs (finishing off the lats)

what's crazy is, i felt so focused and strong, that i actually went into pyramiding up on each set- spur of the moment thing.. and it felt great! my back will hate me in the morning...

i had to skip traps due to time issues, but it was an extra traps routine i was gonna due anyways, so i'll fit it in tomorrow i think.

the 'Nade had me super focused, and the endurance boost was even more noticable today for me. i feel that my back needs to catch up to the rest of my body as far as size and width go, so i was extremely happy with my performance on MM today.

2. today i squeezed in a quick but intense workout consisting of traps, abs, and calves.

prymiding up on db shrugs, and finishing the shrugs off on the seated shrug machine, then moved immediately to blasting thru 3 sets of 30 crunches with emphasis on negs (2-3 seconds) and hanging leg raises to finish it off.

i ended the workout with heavy standing calve raises 'til exhaustion.

MM provided me with the endurance and focus of pushing thru the traps, abs (which i despise btw) and calves.

i'm seriously considering making MM a staple in my preWO rotation. this stuff is a legit product, and has done what Purus Labs has said it would so far.
    •   

3. ttt.. update will come along later today

4. update:

i took yesterday and today off to rest, tomorrow i dont work- so it's gonna be a balls-to-the-wall legs day tomorrow!!!... time to really put Muscle Marinade to the test!!!!

5. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    update:

i took yesterday and today off to rest, tomorrow i dont work- so it's gonna be a balls-to-the-wall legs day tomorrow!!!... time to really put Muscle Marinade to the test!!!!
    leg day always puts a supplement to the test.-good luck, and enjoy the rest days! the weather here in indy is beautiful, was able to take my dog for a run.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    leg day always puts a supplement to the test.-good luck, and enjoy the rest days! the weather here in indy is beautiful, was able to take my dog for a run.
    thanks bro, yeah i'm fortunate to be in sunny San Diego my dogs get plenty of dog park time

7. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    thanks bro, yeah i'm fortunate to be in sunny San Diego my dogs get plenty of dog park time
    when i was in the navy i spent 3 months at balboa navy hospital-i used to walk across the street to balboa park almost everyday-before i found mission beach-hotdam probably the most beautiful women i have ever seen there-i really, truly envy you.

lucky dog, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

8. I should be trolling the Mission Beach shores for the 4th of July. I love SD and try to visit as often as possible.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

9. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I should be trolling the Mission Beach shores for the 4th of July. I love SD and try to visit as often as possible.
    i am permanently banned from the city of san diego and surrounding suburbs and beaches. but i may try hiring a coyote to sneak me in from the mexican side.

in all honesty, san diego is a fantastic place! man those women are soooo hot!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

10. lol... yeah you guys are right.

11. ok ladies... i went nucking futs on Friday!!!

i hit legs AND chest (just to squeeze in an extra chest day for the week... felt i needed it).. and i hit it HARD.. ended up pulling off 5 reps @ 315 on deads belt-free... hammies and lower back felt good and strong... and thats big weight for me, considering i've had lingering lower back issues. the Muscle Marinade was slammed approx 20 minutes before my 1st set of the workout... and i was already feeling the effects @ 15 minutes to the point where i NEEDED to start moving weight!... maybe because it had been a few hours since my last meal?...

i was so proud of my workout that i treated myslef to a massage that day my wife would be jealous cuz i didnt tell or invite her

12. all the reviews of mm look really good.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

13. Hope that massage had a happy ending like your workout. Good stuff Cap!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

14. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Hope that massage had a happy ending like your workout. Good stuff Cap!!
    lol... no happy ending, but my other muscles felt nice and relaxed

15. i was able to KO my shoulders last night...

i didnt get to fit in a workout til 7 pm, so i actually modified the serving size and just took about 2/3 scoop to see if i could still get all the benefits without the sleepless nights that have been reported by a logger...

it did the job! ripped thru my shoulders and traps to the point where i had to rest my arms on a machine between sets cuz the burn was so damn intense!...

the good news with this trial of a lower serving size- no restless sleep at all! was in bed by 10:30 and fell asleep promptly. nice sleep too... no restlessness or awaking during the night.

16. Great news to hear about you not having trouble sleeping, that was really my only concern. But considerng I've already placed my order guess I wasn't too worried

17. for sure kmcart- you're gonna enjoy it!

18. Tried any cardio on it capn? I'm looking to improve my times for an obstacle race and I'm wondering if this would help, or would I be better trying something like jack3d for the cardio?

19. Quote Originally Posted by kmcart View Post
    Tried any cardio on it capn? I'm looking to improve my times for an obstacle race and I'm wondering if this would help, or would I be better trying something like jack3d for the cardio?
    i haven't because i only want to use it for lifting sessions... but i may try it for HIIT sessions...

i'd say try it for a few days for lifting, and then trial it during your cardio... mayde Grambo will chime in

20. Thanks capn for the advice sounds like that's what ill do, and of course I'm happy to hear any of grambo's chiming

21. today was a good ol' "meat 'n' potatoes" workout... chest & tris. i went back to 1 full scoop because i got into the gym @ 9am with plenty of time to burn thru the MM effects. no supersets today until the end, when i finished with single-arm reverse tri pressdowns and squeezed in sets of machine shrugs for my lagging traps in between. Muscle Marinade continues to give me the full effects. my body is not building a tolerance, as far as i can tell... and the workouts are as intense as the very 1st dose...

Grambo told me that the long-lasting effects are one of this product's benefits. it's still early though... and my final review will eventually shed more light on this.

22. Quote Originally Posted by kmcart View Post
    Thanks capn for the advice sounds like that's what ill do, and of course I'm happy to hear any of grambo's chiming
    I have not personally used it for strictly cardio. It has helped me blow through some post workout cardio pretty nicely though. I think it may depend on how stimulants react with a person. What kind of cardio in particular?

23. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I have not personally used it for strictly cardio. It has helped me blow through some post workout cardio pretty nicely though. I think it may depend on how stimulants react with a person. What kind of cardio in particular?
    Well definitely some HIIT but I'm also look to largely increase my overall endurance and especially my 5k time for this upcoming obstacle race. Will I get the full effects from the MM for this or would it be just as well saving it for my lift days and something else for the cardio?

24. day off today- another update tomorrow!

25. ok i couldnt get to a computer this weekend, but i had two great workouts sat & sun

did back + bis on sat and did legs (powerlifter style with deads & squats, also leg presses and modified hacks to hit the quads... gotta work on my sweeps!!)

the workouts were great, a full scoop of Marinade still doing the job for me. no need for more, which is awesome because the tub lasts much longer, and i'm all about that!!!

today i'm actually gonna do some HIIT on it to answer questions of the effectiveness and usefulness of Marinade for cardio.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 02:41 PM
  2. furyhockey's MUSCLE MARINADE 27 day Log (sponsored)
    By furyhockey in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 11:34 AM
  3. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 01:42 AM
  4. Got Meat? MARINATE IT!. Muscle Marinade Log!(Sponsored)
    By Gonzo14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 09:54 AM
  5. Purus Muscle Marinade - Joebo(Sponsored)
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 04:36 PM