Capn's tenderizing muscles on Muscle Marinade (sponsored log)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Registered User
    Answers

Great news to hear about you not having trouble sleeping, that was really my only concern. But considerng I've already placed my order guess I wasn't too worried

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Answers

for sure kmcart- you're gonna enjoy it!
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Tried any cardio on it capn? I'm looking to improve my times for an obstacle race and I'm wondering if this would help, or would I be better trying something like jack3d for the cardio?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kmcart View Post
    Tried any cardio on it capn? I'm looking to improve my times for an obstacle race and I'm wondering if this would help, or would I be better trying something like jack3d for the cardio?
    i haven't because i only want to use it for lifting sessions... but i may try it for HIIT sessions...

i'd say try it for a few days for lifting, and then trial it during your cardio... mayde Grambo will chime in
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks capn for the advice sounds like that's what ill do, and of course I'm happy to hear any of grambo's chiming
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Answers

today was a good ol' "meat 'n' potatoes" workout... chest & tris. i went back to 1 full scoop because i got into the gym @ 9am with plenty of time to burn thru the MM effects. no supersets today until the end, when i finished with single-arm reverse tri pressdowns and squeezed in sets of machine shrugs for my lagging traps in between. Muscle Marinade continues to give me the full effects. my body is not building a tolerance, as far as i can tell... and the workouts are as intense as the very 1st dose...

Grambo told me that the long-lasting effects are one of this product's benefits. it's still early though... and my final review will eventually shed more light on this.
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kmcart View Post
    Thanks capn for the advice sounds like that's what ill do, and of course I'm happy to hear any of grambo's chiming
    I have not personally used it for strictly cardio. It has helped me blow through some post workout cardio pretty nicely though. I think it may depend on how stimulants react with a person. What kind of cardio in particular?
  8. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I have not personally used it for strictly cardio. It has helped me blow through some post workout cardio pretty nicely though. I think it may depend on how stimulants react with a person. What kind of cardio in particular?
    Well definitely some HIIT but I'm also look to largely increase my overall endurance and especially my 5k time for this upcoming obstacle race. Will I get the full effects from the MM for this or would it be just as well saving it for my lift days and something else for the cardio?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Answers

day off today- another update tomorrow!
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Answers

ok i couldnt get to a computer this weekend, but i had two great workouts sat & sun

did back + bis on sat and did legs (powerlifter style with deads & squats, also leg presses and modified hacks to hit the quads... gotta work on my sweeps!!)

the workouts were great, a full scoop of Marinade still doing the job for me. no need for more, which is awesome because the tub lasts much longer, and i'm all about that!!!

today i'm actually gonna do some HIIT on it to answer questions of the effectiveness and usefulness of Marinade for cardio.
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    ok i couldnt get to a computer this weekend, but i had two great workouts sat & sun

did back + bis on sat and did legs (powerlifter style with deads & squats, also leg presses and modified hacks to hit the quads... gotta work on my sweeps!!)

the workouts were great, a full scoop of Marinade still doing the job for me. no need for more, which is awesome because the tub lasts much longer, and i'm all about that!!!

today i'm actually gonna do some HIIT on it to answer questions of the effectiveness and usefulness of Marinade for cardio.
    Thanks for that cap, log looks great so far keep it up!
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Answers

fo sho kmcart!

i was able to squeeze a HIIT session consisting of box jumps, jump rope, burpees, jump squats, and heavy bag work.

being that this wasnt a typical HIIT, this one included some plyometrics too, i went ahead and slammed a scoop of Marinade before the workout.

i'll have to say that the Marinade definitely helped me thru the session, and i felt like i could push through it more than normal.

to compare, for an HIIT session its usually just on some BCAAs and maybe 2 caps of Leviathan or Recreate, but with Muscle Marinade, i feel a more complete focus, a more intense push, and i dont feel so cracked out... i mean, the energy's there, its just notway overboard to where one may get queezy.

all in all, id say for super HIIT sessions, i'll use Marinade again.
  13. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

fo sho kmcart!

i was able to squeeze a HIIT session consisting of box jumps, jump rope, burpees, jump squats, and heavy bag work.

being that this wasnt a typical HIIT, this one included some plyometrics too, i went ahead and slammed a scoop of Marinade before the workout.

i'll have to say that the Marinade definitely helped me thru the session, and i felt like i could push through it more than normal.

to compare, for an HIIT session its usually just on some BCAAs and maybe 2 caps of Leviathan or Recreate, but with Muscle Marinade, i feel a more complete focus, a more intense push, and i dont feel so cracked out... i mean, the energy's there, its just notway overboard to where one may get queezy.

Very nice! Thanks for giving it a shot with some cardio/HIIT style workout. Glad to hear it worked so well for you in that regard. Great log all around.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  14. Registered User
    Answers

fo sho kmcart!

Another great plus for this stuff, I'm glad to hear it worked so well. I for one did some cardio after a moderate lifting session, mainly just trying to improve my mile time and I can easily say MM lived up to its expectations. The endurance and drive were definitely there and all in all it seemed like a much easier run than it would be without MM.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Grambo, thanks man, and i'm just glad the product is legit... thats part of the gamble of doing a log: you go in hoping for the best but preparing for the worst in most cases... just part of being honest.

i'm fortunate enough to have quality products to log. Muscle Marinade is a quality product. i cant wait to try the Grape flavor.

and kmcart, im glad i could help you out, plz post when you try it, and let me know how it went, maybe we can compare and contrast.
  16. Registered User
    Answers

I definitely will cap it should be interesting since I'm working for more of the steady endurance time right now instead of just mainly HIIT, and as well as this stuff has been working so far it should be great.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Answers

nice.

got in a shoulder workout today- warmed up with seated smith presses, then moved to seated db shoulder presses- pyramiding up today- then hit arnolds and followed with bent over rear delts. burned out with shrugs, machine then smith w/ behind the back grip.

the muscle marinade makes my shoulders day fantastic. the burn i get in my delts is almost unbearable... but the Marinade keeps me pushing thru.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

just to clarify-you like this stuff, right?

just kidding!

all the logs i've looked at really show this to be a great product-great log CAP!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

This stuff looks legit and it just went on sale at Nutra!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    This stuff looks legit and it just went on sale at Nutra!
    just ordered a tub-make sure you get your commission, CAP!
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just ordered a tub-make sure you get your commission, CAP!
    lol- i wish!

i ordered 2 tubs myself- with that price, had to!!!! 1 grape juice and one purus punch.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Answers

ok so i ordered a grape flavor and another purus punch flavor. i want to run this thru some other logs i have lined up, for a test booster and a gh booster/sleep enhancer.

this way, i wont change any variables in my routine.
  23. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

You're logged up buddy haha
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Answers

hell yes.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Answers

today i busted out a nice leg routine, going heavy and not really worrying about rep count today, just wanted to blast my legs hard and force some growth!

i actually slammed a serving of MM, but ended up having to wait a solid hour and 1/2 before my workout... the good news is that the effects didnt wear off. as soon as i got to the gym, i was still revved up and ready to go, and it lasted throughout my workout!

some preWOs i have used in the past were awesome 15-20 minutes after taking, but weren't long-term onfeeling the effects til the end of the session. Muscle MArinade comes through once again.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Answers

yesterday was awesome!!!!

yeah, i had a great day going heavy on chest and back... but the big reason why yesterday was fantastic is because it was the 1st day i got to train with my 12 year old son in the gym! he just turned 12, and he's been chompin' at the bit to get in the gym. he's currently playing rugby (he practically begged me to play rugby after football season ended to mainly work on his proper tackling and ball-handling skills. the kid has motiviation i've never seen in a 12 yr old boy!)-

just in 6th grade and already at 5'7 and 155lbs (lean and strong too, this kid stretched out nice!) he's dead set on being a force on his pop warner football team next season. he will definitely be one of the biggest and strongest kids on the squad... and he still has 3 years until freshman ball!!

i'm so proud.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Answers

rested yesterday and today- will be back in the gym tomorrow... keep this log at the top!
  28. Registered User
    Answers

lol- i wish!

i ordered 2 tubs myself- with that price, had to!!!! 1 grape juice and one purus punch.
    yeah, i had to jump on that price too. it seemed dumb to pass up a deal like that. gonna save mine for a stack down the road.

great log, cap!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yeah, i had to jump on that price too. it seemed dumb to pass up a deal like that. gonna save mine for a stack down the road.

great log, cap!
    nice! thanks thebigt- keep me posted on those stacks.
  30. Registered User
    Answers

nice! thanks thebigt- keep me posted on those stacks.
    i am having trouble keeping track of them myself, lol. but yeah, i am making room for mm in the next one!
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"   lbs.
    Answers

Cap,

Excellent log. I'm subbed. Would you say that MM gives you the rage to throw even more weights around? I'm looking for a pre-workout that provides good focus and energy, but more important....RAGE!!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RommelS View Post
    Cap,

Excellent log. I'm subbed. Would you say that MM gives you the rage to throw even more weights around? I'm looking for a pre-workout that provides good focus and energy, but more important....RAGE!!
    i hear ya RommelS... i like to go into the gym with super aggressiveness.

what's great about MM is: you get the focus.. that aggressiveness... but i wouldn't call this one rage... it's more a "premeditated insanity".
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Answers

p.s. when this log is over and i run the grape flavor, i'll definitely post a review on that flavor too.
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Answers

ok ladies, i worked back and chest last night, but didnt go so well, was having stomach issues from a meal i had earlier in the day... gotta stay away from the ethiopian food

i gotta chalk up last night's workout as my mulligan.
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Answers

p.s. it's about time i leave a final review- see page 1
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Answers

down to a few scoops left... so glad i ordered back-ups during the nutra sale!

the beauty of Muscle Marinade is that it hasn't lost any if its efficacy. its not like some preWOs that you need to cycle because your body builds a tolerance... this stuff is hitting me just as hard as it did the very 1st day! i still get the intense focus and push as day 1.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Answers

I like the sound of that!!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  38. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I like the sound of that!!
    x2-i have a jug on stand by.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Answers

yeah definitely get on this if you haven't.

i recommend this over those over-hyped and over-advertised products like NOXplode, NaNO VApor, and Black Powder.

i hope you n00bs are reading along
  40. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  188 lbs.
    Answers

yeah definitely get on this if you haven't.

i recommend this over those over-hyped and over-advertised products like NOXplode, NaNO VApor, and Black Powder.

i hope you n00bs are reading along
    Hell yes! Thank you buddy
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 75
    Last Post: 07-14-2010, 12:41 PM
  2. furyhockey's MUSCLE MARINADE 27 day Log (sponsored)
    By furyhockey in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 09:34 AM
  3. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-27-2010, 11:42 PM
  4. Got Meat? MARINATE IT!. Muscle Marinade Log!(Sponsored)
    By Gonzo14 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 04-21-2010, 07:54 AM
  5. Purus Muscle Marinade - Joebo(Sponsored)
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 02:36 PM