Purus Muscle Marinade - Joebo(Sponsored)

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    Update
    Had a great chest workout last night. Added a few reps to my flat bench. I really like the effects this is giving me in the gym, however, again last night even at 3/4 dose I had some difficulties falling asleep and today I just feel tired and beaten. This product is really great for me and also really horrible. I guess i just respond really well to the 1,3 dim. Provides me with killer workouts, but horrible sleep. Its really kind of counter productive. I'm going to keep up with using it to see if strength keeps going up at the same rate. Its odd to hear the other loggers on this board say the stim isn't too strong, but yet all the unsponsored reviews i've read say its way too much.....
    the stim is definitely strong, joebo.. but i work out early or mid day, so i dont have an issue with sleep... plus, i've had a very high stim tolerance ever since i can remember... you know as well as i do every single person is different as far as how a certian ingredient or supplement effects him or her.

2. Quote Originally Posted by capnsavem View Post
    the stim is definitely strong, joebo.. but i work out early or mid day, so i dont have an issue with sleep... plus, i've had a very high stim tolerance ever since i can remember... you know as well as i do every single person is different as far as how a certian ingredient or supplement effects him or her.
    Absolutely.... I guess a lot more people than I think work out in the mornings. If I worked out early afternoon the stim would certainly not be a problem, but since I work til 4pm and don't get to the gym til almost 8pm, its typically not a concern, but with this product it is. Other than the original Jacked, nothing has kept me awake at night like this product has.
    •   

3. I've haven't had the time in the past few days to get online, but wanted to provide an update. I'm still sticking to about 3/4 of a scoop and I've been having extremely good workouts. I can honestly say that the product has brought my workouts to a much more intense level. I'm hoping to make it to the gym earlier this weekend and try a full scoop and see how I make out. If you can deal with the 1,3 dim then I think you will find it hard to touch this supplement as far as its performance. I just wish I wasn't so damn sensitive to it, but my body seems to be adjusting slowly.

4. Quote Originally Posted by joebo View Post
    I've haven't had the time in the past few days to get online, but wanted to provide an update. I'm still sticking to about 3/4 of a scoop and I've been having extremely good workouts. I can honestly say that the product has brought my workouts to a much more intense level. I'm hoping to make it to the gym earlier this weekend and try a full scoop and see how I make out. If you can deal with the 1,3 dim then I think you will find it hard to touch this supplement as far as its performance. I just wish I wasn't so damn sensitive to it, but my body seems to be adjusting slowly.
    Well a jug last you longer... I adjusted pretty quick but the first time it was damn strong.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 03:55 AM
  2. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 03:51 AM
  3. Getting Marinated with Purus Labs Muscle Marinade!
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 07:42 PM
  4. PURUS Muscle Marinade Testers NOW!
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 10:08 PM
  5. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 12:42 AM