Panther's Pounding it with Purus!! Muscle Marinade Log!! (sponsored)

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Alright Guys!!! It's time!! I just received my Purus Labs Muscle Marinade a few minutes ago, this will be the start of my log! The actual log will start on Thursday ( I think) because tomorrow is supposed to be an off day... We shall see about my resolve to adhere to that policy though haha

Now as far as training and diet I most often Work out Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. This is all subject to change though depending on time constraints and ability to have a spotter. I am currently doing OVT and must say that I like it a lot and can't wait to add the Muscle Marinade into the mix!!

Diet: As I am currently in a slight cut(still trying to maintain as much mass as possible) I have been shooting for around 2800 cals and 250 grams of protein. As a college kid this is hard at times, I sometimes overshoot and at others don't achieve. I think this is ok though. Generally my Pro comes from Chicken breasts, Peanut butter, Whey, and various other meats(generally lean), I eat very few carbs at present and am doing quite well with it but think the Muscle Marinade should help a lot due to this. Fat comes from Olive oil, Fish oil, and Peanut butter for the most part.

Current Supplementation:
Generic Multi-Vitamin
Fish Oil
Bc+Eaa (for intra)
Dymatize Whey
And have some P-slin, that I wouldn't mind trying with the MM a few times if Purus is Ok with that, will save that for later down the road though!!

Stats:
Height: 5' 10"
Weight: Somewhere around 195(will weigh again Asap)
R. Bi: 16(did chest and back a few hours ago though)
Waist: Looking like 35
R. Calf: 16 1/4
Chest: Around 41

Also will not that I am doing about 10 mns of HIIT cardio Post W/O

Alright on to First Impressions!!!
Well this definitely a Bad A$$ bottle lol
I have the Grape and it smells good, put my finger in it to taste didn't seem bad at all!!
The paper in the powder is kind of a pain in the a$$ to remove, but I'm ok with that lol

Hope to see a lot of guys in here!!! Will check back in soon!! till then Peace Out AM, I gotta study for a midterm!!!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Reserved for Pics!! Will have some up as soon as I can!!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
One thing I was curious about though was the big box it came in... lol I mean this box could literally have held 7 bottles, I was a little excited when I first saw how big it was haha thought you may have decided to sponsor me and wanted it to be a surprise:439:

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One thing I was curious about though was the big box it came in... lol I mean this box could literally have held 7 bottles, I was a little excited when I first saw how big it was haha thought you may have decided to sponsor me and wanted it to be a surprise:439:
SUBBED

Thanks for the props on the bottle, I think its an sweet bottle! Custom bottle we had made in the black as well. Note on it the bottle as well is it seems the bottle is "too big" as the powder is only about halfway to the top or so and this is because we are working on a Postworkout for later in the year and will use the same bottle.

Oh and the paper.....sorry about this, we are addressing this ASAP. :trout:
It sucks I know lol I have complained myself ha

As far as the box.......PSYCH! lol jp....probably just what was laying around LOL I have no idea I didnt ship them.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Always looking for a good pre workout with all the right ingredients and no fluff!!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Well we should probably know by the end of today how my first day has gone because I can't see myself staying out of the gym with a new supp calling my name ;)

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Its good to have all you guys in by the way, I hope you're as excited as I am!!!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1:

Alright I caved, will be doing shoulders in about thirty am sipping on my first serving as we speak, DOES NOT TASTE BAD AT ALL!!!! Its almost like an undersweetened grape juice lol seriously!

Side note: don't spill this **** on white stuff its dark lol looks like blood in a cup! will be back later to let you know how my workout goes! Wish me luck!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Update 1

Just Finished my first workout on Muscle marinade and must say that I am impressed!!!
I took it and then stuff didn't workout as planned ended up lifting about an hour after dosing, was getting a little queasy right before I lifted, maybe not being use to the stim yet as I started with a full scoop. What can I say... I'm kind of a big deal! haha jk but once I got there and started lifting (did Bi's and Tri's) I was feeling good. My vascularity was MUCH more pronounced, this kind of surprised me to be honest, the vein in my right bicep was popping more than it has in a while! My forearms got so tight that it started hurting a few times lol but thats day one, can't say that I'm disappointed at all and look forward to the rest of this log!!!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
good luck bro! i look forward to getting my big-a$$ box soon hopefully ;)

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for update. Only comment is if you could get rid of the font, it's hard on the eyes.
Haha can do, I just like to change the font on the updates so its easier to find the updates amongst all the bullsh!t that usually ends up in threads

Capnsavem: Look forward to seeing your log!!!

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
nevermind im slow :)

Last edited:
capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
Haha can do, I just like to change the font on the updates so its easier to find the updates amongst all the bullsh!t that usually ends up in threads

Capnsavem: Look forward to seeing your log!!!
tru dat!!!!! :439:

rush808

rush808

Awards
Subbed,

Sooo Far u just notice the pump and vascularity? anything to mention on focus? pretty sure the energy wasn't there do to the hour delay?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Subbed,

Sooo Far u just notice the pump and vascularity? anything to mention on focus? pretty sure the energy wasn't there do to the hour delay?
Focus was ok, but not really exceptional, and I don't know what you're asking in regard the energy or if you're implying something...

rush808

rush808

Awards
^

well, im guessing it wasn't a jittery feeling? or any type of crash after? u stated "feel good" did that mean it woke u up? amp'd u up?

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
^

well, im guessing it wasn't a jittery feeling? or any type of crash after? u stated "feel good" did that mean it woke u up? amp'd u up?
No it wasn't jittery at all, after waiting an hour without lifting i was starting to get a little queasy though, and I didn't feel a crash at all. Not a really strong stim effect though while lifting though I didn't feel.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No it wasn't jittery at all, after waiting an hour without lifting i was starting to get a little queasy though, and I didn't feel a crash at all. Not a really strong stim effect though while lifting though I didn't feel.
You are probably the first to say it wasn't a strong stim effect :D

Its got a good hit of caffeine. Did you take it on an empty stomach.

I think what he was implying was that having to wait an hour may have diminished the effects of focus.energy in the gym. First few times I took it I was flying lol We are all diff though.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
I had eaten about 45 minutes before dosing, that may have had something to do with it, and it was not to say it had very little stim effect but it was not really any more pronounced than what I am used to from a pre-WO early on. if that makes sense

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok ya that makes sense. I was like no stim! Lol I'm super stim tolerant and I was buzzing. Ya it's just caff and 1,3 so good deal if it's on par as usual.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
couple questions... This product gonna keep me up if I take it at 4pm and want to sleep by 1030-11... How does it compare to NO shotgun/synthesize combo?...im very interested in this log!!!!!!!!!!!

rush808

rush808

Awards
cool, so pretty much same stim effect, as to jack3d?

I know u post the finger taste was good, so how was it in the shaker?

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
couple questions... This product gonna keep me up if I take it at 4pm and want to sleep by 1030-11... How does it compare to NO shotgun/synthesize combo?...im very interested in this log!!!!!!!!!!!
IMO, there is no comparison on the market right now.

As for timing, start with a 1/2 serving and adjust based on how long the stim effects you and your sleep pattern.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Jjbogner:
As far as compared to no shotgun, I've not used the synthesize with it, I prefer this I seem to get a better pump with better focus(today at least) and don't crash like I did with shotgun which I really like. The only cool thing about shotgun is the protein in it but thats not really a big deal IMO. In regards to sleep I honestly don't know yet, I usually work out around 1-2 but had no trouble sleeping last night

Rush:
The stim is a lot like jacked, I'm not getting jitters or anything, and I really like the fact that it doesn't seem to make me sick when I do cardio. A lot of PWO's like shotgun, xplode, and some of those would kill my stomach when I did cardio. Taste is great, I mean not literally great lol, but in the sense that I don't have to chug it in order to avoid the taste as much as possible. As I said before its a lot like a grape juice concentrate with a little bit of chemical/less sweet taste. Not bad at all IMO.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Update 2

Alright, finished up a shoulders workout about an hour ago. Went really well my focus was there a lot better today than it was yesterday and I had a lot of energy. Did 15 minutes of low intensity cardio after workout of which really seemed to fly by. Was really impressed with how well my workout went considering I woke up late and the only thing I had eaten before it was 2 cans of tuna and 1.5 tblspn of EVOO so no carbs to speak of. Overall a good workout with good pump!!!

Hope this font is better if not let me know and I will try something else, also I will probably change my format up after today to make it a little more simple to see what is going on. That is all for now!!!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree it's similar to 3 scoops of jacked the original. I get a bit more buzz on MM but it's a good comparison. It's funny as we didn't put anything really in it that gives a "pump" per say like argininecincreasing because it really doesn't do much for performance :) still I get a good pump as well, more solid.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
I agree it's similar to 3 scoops of jacked the original. I get a bit more buzz on MM but it's a good comparison. It's funny as we didn't put anything really in it that gives a "pump" per say like argininecincreasing because it really doesn't do much for performance :) still I get a good pump as well, more solid.
I noticed the same thing on the ingredient profile but I don't think my muscles lie lol and my vein in my bicep is usually a good indicator and its been looking pretty nice

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
cool man...Im on board!

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, I'm back, sorry for being gone like that. I went on spring break thinking we'd be around a computer, but there is not one at the beach house we were at :( on the other hand I had a great time (ate pretty sh!tty) and lifted some, didn't use the Muscle Marinade though due to not wanting to take it on a plane, will resume lifting in full force today but it will be later tonight so will not be using MM. Will be using again tomorrow though and looking forward to it!!

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I am glad you didnt have a computer at a beach house lol fun FTW Looking forward to this weeks workouts.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Alright, just finished up a REALLY good leg workout, and I despise legs lol I had a good pump in my calves and had good endurance. Kept getting light headed on deadlifts supersetted with RDL's but thats ok. Still have good energy even after finishing, which is good cuz I have a fu@k ton of homework to do, but oh well. So far I'm loving the muscle marinade!!! and the taste is still great!!!

If anyone has any questions about the product that i'm not addressing please let me know and I will get back to you. Thanks again Purus!!

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Alright, just finished up a REALLY good leg workout, and I despise legs lol I had a good pump in my calves and had good endurance. Kept getting light headed on deadlifts supersetted with RDL's but thats ok. Still have good energy even after finishing, which is good cuz I have a fu@k ton of homework to do, but oh well. So far I'm loving the muscle marinade!!! and the taste is still great!!!

If anyone has any questions about the product that i'm not addressing please let me know and I will get back to you. Thanks again Purus!!
Glad you are enjoying it. Keep up the good work.

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
Long time no see bro. Log looks good btw.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Update

Alright, well I had an amazing bi and tri workout yesterday. I was unstoppable on weighted dibs and close grip bench, also noticed that my veins were ridiculous in my forearms!!!:censored: yeah!!! Energy was outstanding, played some racquetball afterward and felt great the whole time. Also, I seemed to get more focus than I have yet with the MM and it felt great!! I'm loving it so far and am sipping on it as we speak about to go do some shoulders... so wish me luck and pray for the weights haha

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
For sure man, and thanks, what you been up to?
Not much just trying to get through school. Thank god powerlifting is over so we can go back to what really matters, getting big.lol When your down again hit me up and we'll go do something.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
Not much just trying to get through school. Thank god powerlifting is over so we can go back to what really matters, getting big.lol When your down again hit me up and we'll go do something.
Alright man, sounds good, and will do. I think I may be trying to come home next weekend unless something comes up.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
update

Did shoulders on Friday and had a decent workout, had good pumps and energy but for some reason felt like I wasn't accomplishing much... don't know what the deal was on that but hopefully tomorrow will be better. On the other hand I had a great cardio session afterward and really felt that my endurance was up. A little bit perplexed about the day as a whole but not displeased.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
update

Did chest and back on monday, felt crazy strong and have been feeling pretty big too lol which i'm happy about considering i'm still leaning out to some extent. Pumps have been awesome and energy is always ther still loving this stuff!!!

Did legs today, had a test and wasn't able to get back in time to take MM before I went, I definitely noticed a difference, I didn't have nearly as much drive to squat and do deads... which i usually don't lol but its been a lot better when I take the MM. So far it seems like a solid product and one i would really recommend.

blueboy22

blueboy22

Awards
  • Established
Did chest and back on monday, felt crazy strong and have been feeling pretty big too lol which i'm happy about considering i'm still leaning out to some extent. Pumps have been awesome and energy is always ther still loving this stuff!!!

Did legs today, had a test and wasn't able to get back in time to take MM before I went, I definitely noticed a difference, I didn't have nearly as much drive to squat and do deads... which i usually don't lol but its been a lot better when I take the MM. So far it seems like a solid product and one i would really recommend.
Nothing worse than leg day and not stims to get you jacked up for training the wheels.

Keep up the good work.

panther77

panther77

Awards
  • Established
No doubt lol I just felt almost depressed