Panther's Pounding it with Purus!! Muscle Marinade Log!! (sponsored)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Update 2


    Alright, finished up a shoulders workout about an hour ago. Went really well my focus was there a lot better today than it was yesterday and I had a lot of energy. Did 15 minutes of low intensity cardio after workout of which really seemed to fly by. Was really impressed with how well my workout went considering I woke up late and the only thing I had eaten before it was 2 cans of tuna and 1.5 tblspn of EVOO so no carbs to speak of. Overall a good workout with good pump!!!

    Hope this font is better if not let me know and I will try something else, also I will probably change my format up after today to make it a little more simple to see what is going on. That is all for now!!!


  2. Great so far buddy!!! Appreciate taking the time to do it.
    •   
       


  3. I agree it's similar to 3 scoops of jacked the original. I get a bit more buzz on MM but it's a good comparison. It's funny as we didn't put anything really in it that gives a "pump" per say like argininecincreasing because it really doesn't do much for performance still I get a good pump as well, more solid.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    I agree it's similar to 3 scoops of jacked the original. I get a bit more buzz on MM but it's a good comparison. It's funny as we didn't put anything really in it that gives a "pump" per say like argininecincreasing because it really doesn't do much for performance still I get a good pump as well, more solid.
    I noticed the same thing on the ingredient profile but I don't think my muscles lie lol and my vein in my bicep is usually a good indicator and its been looking pretty nice

  5. cool man...Im on board!
    •   
       


  6. Alright guys, I'm back, sorry for being gone like that. I went on spring break thinking we'd be around a computer, but there is not one at the beach house we were at on the other hand I had a great time (ate pretty sh!tty) and lifted some, didn't use the Muscle Marinade though due to not wanting to take it on a plane, will resume lifting in full force today but it will be later tonight so will not be using MM. Will be using again tomorrow though and looking forward to it!!

  7. Well I am glad you didnt have a computer at a beach house lol fun FTW Looking forward to this weeks workouts.
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Well I am glad you didnt have a computer at a beach house lol fun FTW Looking forward to this weeks workouts.
    x2....

  9. Alright, just finished up a REALLY good leg workout, and I despise legs lol I had a good pump in my calves and had good endurance. Kept getting light headed on deadlifts supersetted with RDL's but thats ok. Still have good energy even after finishing, which is good cuz I have a [email protected] ton of homework to do, but oh well. So far I'm loving the muscle marinade!!! and the taste is still great!!!

    If anyone has any questions about the product that i'm not addressing please let me know and I will get back to you. Thanks again Purus!!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    Alright, just finished up a REALLY good leg workout, and I despise legs lol I had a good pump in my calves and had good endurance. Kept getting light headed on deadlifts supersetted with RDL's but thats ok. Still have good energy even after finishing, which is good cuz I have a [email protected] ton of homework to do, but oh well. So far I'm loving the muscle marinade!!! and the taste is still great!!!

    If anyone has any questions about the product that i'm not addressing please let me know and I will get back to you. Thanks again Purus!!
    Glad you are enjoying it. Keep up the good work.

  11. thanks man

  12. Long time no see bro. Log looks good btw.
    "Complacency is mediocrity"
    Follow my Lecheek nutrition log here!: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/194958-panthers-path-cup.html#post3256104

  13. Quote Originally Posted by pantherdude63 View Post
    Long time no see bro. Log looks good btw.
    For sure man, and thanks, what you been up to?
  14. Update


    Alright, well I had an amazing bi and tri workout yesterday. I was unstoppable on weighted dibs and close grip bench, also noticed that my veins were ridiculous in my forearms!!! yeah!!! Energy was outstanding, played some racquetball afterward and felt great the whole time. Also, I seemed to get more focus than I have yet with the MM and it felt great!! I'm loving it so far and am sipping on it as we speak about to go do some shoulders... so wish me luck and pray for the weights haha

  15. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    For sure man, and thanks, what you been up to?
    Not much just trying to get through school. Thank god powerlifting is over so we can go back to what really matters, getting big.lol When your down again hit me up and we'll go do something.
    "Complacency is mediocrity"
    Follow my Lecheek nutrition log here!: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/194958-panthers-path-cup.html#post3256104

  16. Quote Originally Posted by pantherdude63 View Post
    Not much just trying to get through school. Thank god powerlifting is over so we can go back to what really matters, getting big.lol When your down again hit me up and we'll go do something.
    Alright man, sounds good, and will do. I think I may be trying to come home next weekend unless something comes up.
  17. update


    Did shoulders on Friday and had a decent workout, had good pumps and energy but for some reason felt like I wasn't accomplishing much... don't know what the deal was on that but hopefully tomorrow will be better. On the other hand I had a great cardio session afterward and really felt that my endurance was up. A little bit perplexed about the day as a whole but not displeased.
  18. update


    Did chest and back on monday, felt crazy strong and have been feeling pretty big too lol which i'm happy about considering i'm still leaning out to some extent. Pumps have been awesome and energy is always ther still loving this stuff!!!

    Did legs today, had a test and wasn't able to get back in time to take MM before I went, I definitely noticed a difference, I didn't have nearly as much drive to squat and do deads... which i usually don't lol but its been a lot better when I take the MM. So far it seems like a solid product and one i would really recommend.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by panther77 View Post
    Did chest and back on monday, felt crazy strong and have been feeling pretty big too lol which i'm happy about considering i'm still leaning out to some extent. Pumps have been awesome and energy is always ther still loving this stuff!!!

    Did legs today, had a test and wasn't able to get back in time to take MM before I went, I definitely noticed a difference, I didn't have nearly as much drive to squat and do deads... which i usually don't lol but its been a lot better when I take the MM. So far it seems like a solid product and one i would really recommend.
    Nothing worse than leg day and not stims to get you jacked up for training the wheels.

    Keep up the good work.

  20. No doubt lol I just felt almost depressed

  21. Hahaha Muscle Marinade really helps you for sure on those damn Leg days.

    Sounds like you are getting after it. Representin the OK lol
    Head Purus Labs Rep
    www.Puruslabs.net

  22. Doing what I can haha still trying to get some pics up but my phone's screwed up and my gf never brings her camera when she comes
  23. Update


    Had a great Bi and Tri workout today! Pumps were really good and energy was great, for whatever reason I wasn't feeling too strong other than on weighted dips. Not sure what that was about but I was definitely motivated which is always a bonus. One thing I noticed was that when I did cardio I felt EXTREMELY fast on sprints but tired VERY quickly... I mean running faster goes hand in hand with tiring more quickly but I was really tired after about ten minutes... hope that doesn't last... well I wouldn't mind feeling that fast from now on Haha
  24. Update


    Alright, didn't use MM on friday due to a late night shoulders workout but had a great Chest workout yesterday, seem to be getting stronger and still leaning out some, i think that I may be in more of a recomp at this point than a cut which is ok with me, Just finished a leg workout that went great!! over the last two days my energy and focus have been extremely good and I had a good pump in my quads and calves today! Overall am very pleased with this product so far!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Grambo View Post
    Hahaha Muscle Marinade really helps you for sure on those damn Leg days...
    thats for damn sure. gives you the you need to kick the out of those plates!
  26. Update


    Great Bi and Tri workout today, felt like a beast lol my weighted dips are still going up in weight which I'm very happy with although I seem to have tweaked my back a bit which sucks but thats life. Did 12 mns of HIIT after lifting, was gassed at the end but I'm still feeling extremely fast!!! So far I love Muscle Marinade!
  27. Update


    Had a good chest and back workout today, still feel like I'm getting stronger and having good pumps and energy. Although I did get extremely tired after lifting today, to the point that I took a nap lol but other than that everything is still going good.

  28. Awesome updates. Keep throwing that weight around...
  29. Updates


    Sorry for the lack of updates, have been extremely busy. I did have probably one of the best leg workouts I've ever had Tuesday, and that is a completely honest statement, I felt extremely strong and was more motivated to squat than I have been in a long time. That was a nice change for me. Also, Biceps and Triceps were a good workout for me Thursday, I'm still having amazing pumps, although I'm finding that the energy is slowly tapering off into more of an extreme motivation than pure energy, which is fine with me. As far as cardio, for some reason this week was not a good one for me I was feeling winded pretty early in it, so I don't know what to attribut that to. Overall a good week in the weight room (other than shoulders yesterday which I missed out on )
  30. Update


    So far this week has been going well, did legs yesterday and chest and back the day before. I'm starting to notice being stronger, not leaner though lol due to me eating more but as is life. My focus is remaing good as well as my energy, but the energy is still more of a motivation than anything. I feel that i'm starting to build somewhat of a tolerance but we shall see!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 04:55 AM
  2. For Sale: Purus Labs Muscle Marinade Grape (Muscle Builders)
    By winwrightsa in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-30-2011, 04:51 AM
  3. Getting Marinated with Purus Labs Muscle Marinade!
    By TheDarkHalf in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 09-28-2010, 08:42 PM
  4. PURUS Muscle Marinade Testers NOW!
    By Grambo in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 11:08 PM
  5. Purus Muscle Marinade - Joebo(Sponsored)
    By joebo in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-24-2010, 04:36 PM
Log in
Log in