Another Natadrol Log (unspon)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Registered User

Another Natadrol Log (unspon)

I have the arrogantly anabolic stack, 2 natadrol, 1 t-911, no infuse, speed v2. Gonna give it a run and keep up with progress here. I'm a bit late on starting this is actually my 6th day taking natadrol, but I dont think its kicked in yet maybe a little boost in the libido department.

Dosing:
    Nat: Going to be running the natadrol 6 a day for first 6 weeks and gonna pick up an extra bottle so I can run an extra 2 weeks at 8 caps to compare the difference in 6 to 8.

V2: 3 caps a day spread out, 1 cap with each nat dosing until bottle is empty.

No Infuse: Haven't used this yet, but will give it a go not sure if i should use it pre and post workout, since i'm also using shock therapy pre-wo, any suggestions??

Other Supps: Universal Storm- 1 scoop daily, Universal Shock Therapy- 1 scoop pre-WO. Proteins: ON 100% whey and ON Nitro Core 24.

I will be logging my workouts and trying to lay out my diet in this log if time permits, and any noticeable effects from the Natadrol cycle.

Goal: From the majority of logs on natadrol I have been following it seems around 1 lb lbm a week seems to be the average gains, so I'm hoping to gain a good 6-10lb throughout the 8 weeks. I'm also hoping to lean out a bit so the gains may not totally show through on the scale but if I can maintain my weight or gain a few lbs and can see a noticeable amount of fat loss I'll be very happy.

starting pics:
    *EDIT* LOL just noticed where my son moved in front of my in the first pic, kinda looks like something else is going on there! Don't mind that though haha.
    Attached Images Attached Images     

2. Registered User

I'll go ahead and log my workout from yesterday in here since I was actually on day 5 of natadrol.

Monday 3/8
    chest/bicep

Bench Press- warm ups, 225x10, 255x8, 255x8
    Incline Dumbells- 90sx8 3 sets
    Machine Flyes- 220x10 7 sets fst

Preacher Curls- not sure what the ez bar weighs at my new gym heavier than any i've used before lol. 45 plates + bar x6, 35 plates x10 2 sets.
    Cable Curls- stack x8 3 sets.
    Machine Curls- 7 sets fst.

I Just came off of a ez/recovery week, all i really worked last week was arms and a little legs, besides abs and cardio. Most of my workouts are based on FST-7. My current routine is as follows:

Mon- Chest/Bicep
    Tues- abs
    Weds- Legs/Shoulders
    Thurs- abs
    Fri- Back/Triceps
    Sat- abs
    Sun- OFF
    Cardio- 3-4x per week

Food for the Day was:
    8:15 Breakfast: bowl of total raisin bran and a couple big scoops of PB.
    Pre-WO: about 15 mins after breakfast. 2 natadrol, 1 v2, 1 scoop storm and shock therapy.
    10:00 Post-WO: 2 scoops whey
    12:45 bowl of leftover beans and ham, 2 natadrol, 1 v2
    3:30 pork chop and sweet potato, 2 natadrol, 1 v2
    6:30 lasagna wife cooked
    9:30 2 scoops of nitro core 24

I eat about the same time everyday as above and try to get 40-60g protein per meal 300-350g per day.
  3. Registered User

Tues 3/9

Yesterday was just an ab workout, I did a stability ball routine from a barry's bootcamp dvd, with a little extra after it was over.
    Still unsure if the natadrol is really kicking in yet, most seem to start urinating a lot right when it kicks in to full effect but I drink a retarded amount of water and already piss all the time anyways so dunno if i would notice that or not lol..

Well I'm off to the gym for my leg/shoulders workout I'll log it later, hopefully the natadrol is kicking in, it's day 7 so should be soon anyways!
    •   

4. Registered User

weds 3/10
    Wt- 208lb, down 2 lbs from last time i weighed was 210 last friday. But I'll go ahead and use the 208 as my base weight for this log and see where it goes from here.

Today was legs/shoulders

Squat- first time doing squats in a while wasnt impressed with my performance
    -225x10, 315x2, 275x6, 275x6
    Leg Ext/Leg Curl supersets
    -220x10/140x10, 235x8/155x8, 235x8/155x8
    Seated Calf raises- 7 sets 30 sec rest
    -90x12 7 sets

Shoulders- Kept it simple and quick did all machines and cable today
    Machine Shoulder Press
    -stack 200x5, 170x8, 170x8
    Machine Lateral Raise
    -140x10 3 sets
    Cable Upright Rows
    -fst 7 sets

Drank protein shake and sat about 15 mins then did a 2 mile run.

Meal Plan for today
    wake-up: Oats and 4tbsp Peanut Butter
    pre-wo: 2 natadrol, 1 v2, 1 scoop storm/shock therapy
    post-wo: 2 scoop whey
    12:30: hormel turkey chili w/ 2 slices white american cheese
    3:30ish: 10 oz. hamburger no bread, sweet potato
    6:30-7: not sure whats for dinner yet.
    before bed: 2 scoops nitro core

Still not noticing anything specifically from the natadrol in the gym, had alot of energy today and didnt exhaust too bad. Pumps were good, veins in shoulder maybe looked a bit more defined. Though I have noticed some increase in the bedroom definately feel very full and hard lol.

What did most of u guys first notice from the natadrol in the gym??
  5. BBB
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.

I'm following but I'm not sure I beleive in this stuff.
  6. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I'm following but I'm not sure I beleive in this stuff.
    Yeah we'll see what happens, I'm expecting to see something good out of this from other reviews i've seen, but phs i've taking in the past I could tell they were noticeably kicking in between day 5-7.
  7. Registered User

Thurs 3/11

Tonight was another ab workout, did another stabalization ball routine, basically my ab workouts are a rotation of 2 different stabalization ball routines and ab ripper x throughout the week.

I had some pretty weird dreams last night not sure if it was an effect of the natadrol or not but I don't normally dream. Other than that nothing major to comment on from the natadrol.

Couple questions still havent had any response on if anyone could chime in:

No Infuse: Haven't used this yet, but will give it a go not sure if i should use it pre and post workout, since i'm also using shock therapy pre-wo, any suggestions??

anyone who has used natadrol what was the first noticeable effects you experienced in the gym??
  8. Registered User

fri 3/12 DAY 9

More odd dreams last night, woke me up a few times and son woke up early this morning luckily I went to bed earlier than normal so I still got a decent amount of rest. Just downed breakfast and my pre-wo supps, headed to the gym for back/triceps and some cardio. Will get it logged when I'm back.
  9. Registered User

Day 9 workout- forgot to weigh in =(

Back/Triceps

Wide behind head lat pulldowns
    -220x7, 200x10, 200x10
    Bent over DB rows
    -100sx8 3 sets
    Seated Cable Rows
    -220x10, stack 260x6
    Straight Arm Cable Pulldowns
    -7 sets fst

Weighted Dips
    -+90x6, 45x10, 45x10+bwx10
    Tricep Cable Extensions
    -70x10 2 sets
    Rope Pulldowns
    -7 sets fst

Workout felt pretty good until I got to triceps, my tri's workouts were alot weaker than usual, not sure what the deal was I do have a cold or something though feeling pretty snotty and congested.

I did use the no infuse today post workout, not sure if i used it right or not it says 10 sprays on the muscles you worked so I sprayed 5 on each tricep, does the dosing mean 10 on each muscle or 10 divided up, anyone know lol?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by srgraham69 View Post
    Thurs 3/11

Tonight was another ab workout, did another stabalization ball routine, basically my ab workouts are a rotation of 2 different stabalization ball routines and ab ripper x throughout the week.

I had some pretty weird dreams last night not sure if it was an effect of the natadrol or not but I don't normally dream. Other than that nothing major to comment on from the natadrol.

Couple questions still havent had any response on if anyone could chime in:

anyone who has used natadrol what was the first noticeable effects you experienced in the gym??
    With the No Infuse, certainly use it pre workout on the muscle group you intend to train that day/night. Then you can also use it post to help maintain that pump.
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    With the No Infuse, certainly use it pre workout on the muscle group you intend to train that day/night. Then you can also use it post to help maintain that pump.
    Alright thanks, so is it 10 sprays spread out on the muscles ur working??
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Alright thanks, so is it 10 sprays spread out on the muscles ur working??
    Exactly, just spray it on the muscle groups you are working that day. Also make sure to let us know how you like it.
  13. Registered User

Exactly, just spray it on the muscle groups you are working that day. Also make sure to let us know how you like it.
    sure I'll keep up with the effectiveness of it with this log if you're able to follow along.
  14. Registered User

Sat 3/13
    Day 10

Gonna take today as my off day still not feeling great and its a nasty day, hopefully tomorrow will be better. Tomorrow is abs and cardio. Muscles feel more hardened today and veins look a bit thicker hopefully this is some effects of the natadrol kicking in. I'll be adding the NO infuse to my pre-wo mix for the remainder of this cycle and keep tabs on the effects added.
  15. Registered User

Sun 3/14
    Day 11

Just finished my p90x ab ripper x with some extra added bonus of my own after the video. Feeling much better today the cold is subsiding and feeling very energized.
    I believe the natadrol is really starting to kick in now, muscles are feeling very dense and hard all day long, keeping a natural pump throughout, and looking more vasculine. Also I'm noticing a weird feeling in the muscles i'm working out, when it starts to fatigue I get a sort of tingly pain feeling in the muscle but it gives me the extra push to get a few more reps out. Felt it in my workout friday, didnt know wtf it was then did it again today in my ab workout. Not sure if anyone else felt anything like this.
    My body is already looking a bit leaner, I'll post an update pic up on day 14 and try to do one every 2 weeks for comparisons. I'll get a weigh in tomorrow when I'm at the gym so it'll be from the same scale as before.
  16. Registered User

Mon 3/15
    Day 12
    wt 209 (+1)

Was surprised to weigh in up a pound today as I feel I'm looking leaner in the mirror, so must be doing something right.

Chest/Biceps

Bench Press
    -245x8, 275x2, 225x8, 225x8.. My bench has went down since my last cycle was doing 275x6 pretty easy, hopefully the natadrol can get my back up and can maintain it this time. This is the only workout I really lost strength in after finishing my last cycle.
    Incline DB Flyes
    -70s x8, 3 sets
    Machine Flyes
    - 7set fst

Standing Barbell Curls
    -135x6, 135x5, 115x8
    Preacher DB Curls
    -40s x8, 3 sets
    Cable Curls
    -7set fst

Overall was a good workout had a great pump even though I forgot to use the NO infuse before I left the house today =( so nothing to report on it, I'll definately get it in weds. The natadrol is definately kicking in now, feeling more motivated in the gym, and not feeling fatigued, I was wanting more after the workout today but had to control myself and just get some cardio in.

Havent been loggin my meals, not much point in it I suppose it's pretty much the same thing everyday lol, I'll just make a guideline of how I basically eat.

-breakfast- some kind of whole grain and 4 tbsp PB
    -Pre-wo- Storm/Shocktherapy, Nat, V2, and adding in NO infuse next workout
    -post-wo- 2 scoops ON whey
    -Before work- Usually a can of Hormel Turkey Chili w/ 2 slices cheese
    -at work- 8-10 oz of meat and a sweet potato
    -after work- Whatever wife cooks lol
    -Before Bed- 2 scoops ON Nitro Core 24
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.

Looks great man! Happy to see ND kicking already.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  237 lbs.

Subbed!!

Hope it goes well
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Subbed bud, everything looks good! Natadrol is pretty sweet stuff!

What about those of use who do full body workouts?
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  20. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Yeah I'm still wondering the same thing the directions aren't too clear, Weds I'm doing legs/shoulders. I guess I'm just gonna spray half and half on each shoulder to see how the pumps go there. I'm always working atleast 2 groups in the gym tuo so an answer from a rep would be great.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  237 lbs.

Im anxious to see how you like this. I will be following be sure to include that in your log if you have time.
  22. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Lou villian View Post
    Im anxious to see how you like this. I will be following be sure to include that in your log if you have time.
    Sure, I'll definately add that in, was planning to start using it in my workout this morning but completely forgot to use it and didnt think bout it til i got to the gym, I'll definately remember weds tho, and get an update on any added pumps it provides.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Subbed bud, everything looks good! Natadrol is pretty sweet stuff!

Man that's tough to answer, I would say apply it to the major muscle groups in that case.
  24. Registered User

Man that's tough to answer, I would say apply it to the major muscle groups in that case.
    So u'd still use the 10 sprays just divided into the main groups?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

So u'd still use the 10 sprays just divided into the main groups?
    Yeah, otherwise you really would use the bottle WAY to fast.
  26. Registered User

Yeah, otherwise you really would use the bottle WAY to fast.
    Yeah that's what I was thinking, definately gonna get a dose of this in for tomorrow's workout.
  27. Registered User

Tues 3/16
    Day 13

Today was just another stabalization ball ab routine.
    Nothing really new to comment on felt really good today, had lots of energy, muscles keep feeling more hardened. Everythings coming along well with the cycle as far as I can tell so far.
  28. Registered User

Going to go ahead and post my 2 week update pics a night early. It probably wasnt the best time to take the pics was at the end of the day so a little more bloated than first thing in the morning and I literally just finished eating dinner before taking these lol, but I know I wouldnt have time to get them in the morning since its a gym morning I'm up and on the move on workout days. I still think it's noticeable that i've leaned out a bit and dropped a bit of the fat in the love handles. I feel pretty good about this cycle so far, I'll get my next update pics in right at wake up my body definately looks alot leaner from the time I wake up compared to bed time from all the water I take in.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Good pictures man! excellent bicep shot!
  30. Registered User

Good pictures man! excellent bicep shot!
    Thanks alot man.

Just downed a lite breakfast, time to hit the pre-wo arsenal and go blast legs and shoulders!
    Excited to get the NO Infuse in today!
  31. Registered User

weds 3/17
    Day 14
    Wt 209

Legs/Shoulders

Leg Press
    -Warmup set, 510x10, 600x8, 600x8
    Leg Ext/Curl Supersets
    -220x8/140x10, 235x8/155x8, 250x8/155x8
    Seated Calf Raises
    -7sets fst

DB Shoulder Press
    -60s x10, 75s x8, 75s x7
    Reverse Fly Machine
    -145x10, 160x10, 175x8
    Lateral Raise Machine
    -160x8 3 sets

-Was a good workout felt kinda overheated though not sure if the gym was really hot today or if it was just me, so took a bit longer rest between my sets to cool down. Weight stayed the same as last weigh in still holding 209. Used NO infuse today 5 sprays on each shoulder, shoulders were definately looking big and round after my sets. Gonna try it out on my triceps friday and see how pumped they can get!
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

You've got a good frame and some good size bro. If you tried a full body workout (in the future) for maybe a 6 week, 3 workout a week routine, you might see some great recomp. Just a thought. Arms/Shoulders/traps looking good. How do you feel about your incline presses and shoulder presses? The reason I ask is that your upper chest reminds me a lot of mine about 2 years ago. I didn't bench right, and most of my chest mass was on the outside and low on the pec. There is a great article on bench pressing correctly on IntenseMuscle (the DC forum) that really helped me fill out the upper/center of my chest. I can point you there if ya like. All just suggestions man, it really looks like you are on the right path, so just keep up the hard work!
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.

Thanks alot man.

Just downed a lite breakfast, time to hit the pre-wo arsenal and go blast legs and shoulders!
    Excited to get the NO Infuse in today!
    Awesome man!!! The No infuse should have those delts pumped in no time!
  34. Registered User

You've got a good frame and some good size bro. If you tried a full body workout (in the future) for maybe a 6 week, 3 workout a week routine, you might see some great recomp. Just a thought. Arms/Shoulders/traps looking good. How do you feel about your incline presses and shoulder presses? The reason I ask is that your upper chest reminds me a lot of mine about 2 years ago. I didn't bench right, and most of my chest mass was on the outside and low on the pec. There is a great article on bench pressing correctly on IntenseMuscle (the DC forum) that really helped me fill out the upper/center of my chest. I can point you there if ya like. All just suggestions man, it really looks like you are on the right path, so just keep up the hard work!
    Yeah man I just came off doing full body mon/weds/fri, I really like doing that alot. I feel my form on my presses is all good, I was pretty fat a few years ago and my chest has just always stayed really big , just been feeling it up with more muscle lol. but I'm always interested in a good read if u wouldnt mind sending the article my way.

What does one of your normal workout day layouts look like?
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Yeah man I just came off doing full body mon/weds/fri, I really like doing that alot. I feel my form on my presses is all good, I was pretty fat a few years ago and my chest has just always stayed really big , just been feeling it up with more muscle lol. but I'm always interested in a good read if u wouldnt mind sending the article my way.

What does one of your normal workout day layouts look like?
    At the moment I am doing a full body routine by fellow AM'er Mr. Kleen. It involves a bunch of compound movements and dropsets. You can ask him for the workout if you would like to run it. It's really his to divulge as he has been developing it for a while.

But otherwise I am pretty sold on DC training.
  36. Registered User

At the moment I am doing a full body routine by fellow AM'er Mr. Kleen. It involves a bunch of compound movements and dropsets. You can ask him for the workout if you would like to run it. It's really his to divulge as he has been developing it for a while.

But otherwise I am pretty sold on DC training.
    Thanks alot man, I'll have to hit him up if he doesnt mind sharing. I'm a big fan of full body and the workouts are alot more fun IMO, I was just taking a break from it to hit the body with something new I was just able to get back into the gym back at the start of october. have came pretty far since then I was in pretty sucky shape when i started back, just been bulking since then really, havent had the heart to try to really recomp yet I hate watching the numbers drop on the scale lol, but summer is coming on fast now!
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.

Thanks alot man, I'll have to hit him up if he doesnt mind sharing. I'm a big fan of full body and the workouts are alot more fun IMO, I was just taking a break from it to hit the body with something new I was just able to get back into the gym back at the start of october. have came pretty far since then I was in pretty sucky shape when i started back, just been bulking since then really, havent had the heart to try to really recomp yet I hate watching the numbers drop on the scale lol, but summer is coming on fast now!
    I have it posted (day 1 anyways) on my log in my sig. If you are interested, check it out. Looking good by the way!
    Working on living
  38. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    I have it posted (day 1 anyways) on my log in my sig. If you are interested, check it out. Looking good by the way!
    Thanks alot man, Didnt even realize u had a log going, got that subbed now brother, I'll be watching the workouts for sure and may have to do a little copying starting soon lol
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.

great log man keep it up.
    I will work for supplements!
  40. Registered User

My natabolic kit is on its way! So I think I'll be adding GHenerate to this log also starting Week 4 of natadrol!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. natadrol pct help
    By zack76 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 11-03-2010, 03:59 PM
  2. what to add with natadrol?
    By zack76 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 04:47 PM
  3. Natadrol PCT
    By spotflex in forum LG Sciences