CReatine-Toco8-MAP-EndoAmp-Slumber=Primordial Performance=Back to the Basic

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Hey all I AM STARTING THIS FRIDAY SO ANY INPUT WOULD BE GREAT LET ME KNOW IF I NEED TO CHANGE ANYTHING!

---- I am going back to the old school of supplementation with a good Diet. I was Looking around for something new since I have been running 5 k for a couples of month I have lost some mass and weight ( From 193-to 184) I did not go to the gym I was just doing body exorcises Push up pull ups sit –ups….. I want to gain my mass back and keep on running, I look around for a good stack and I have used 3 company that I know their products woks MST MP and Animal are the ones I go too when I look for sold products and stack that I know work for me - Then PP jump in my sights The Pre-max was the first product that got my attention because every was saying how much it cost and the serving size but it work with easy to read ingredient , So I did some looking and asking to see what is up… To my surprise and delight after going to their web site and doing my on research they have some outstanding line of products with no BS on the Label meaning I can Google all day lookup each ingredient and find Scientific evidence of what PP was Claiming to be on their product.. ( How refreshing is that to actually look up something and say hey I understand exactly what I am put in my body) Most Company use the world Proprietary Blend what in the hell now I got to figure out what the dam ratio and ingredient is - so WHY Just WHY not just say This is what is in it and be done with it….. So I have bought 5 products from PP Creatine Tococ-8 MAP EndoAmp Slumber and I calling the stack back to the basic. I am going to be doing this for 2 months -

Goal:
Gain MAss
Gain weight
Keep my running @ a hight level

Training Protocol:
M-Chest and back
T-Arms and shoulders
w- running Sprits and 5k
Thr- leg
F -same as W
Sat- same W,F
Sunday rest!

The Protocol:
Loading stage Of the Creatine
6 days 20Grams per day
After the loading stage 5Grams a day ( if anyone what to chime in on this that would be great!)

Pre-work will be Endoamp 2:30pm ( am waiting on this to come in)

MAP Intra (Will be drinks this As I work out and will let it sit for 20 min before drinking it!)
Post work Will be MAP mixed with IBCAA and Creatine
ToCO-8 Mid day
Slumber ( can guess when I am taking it can you come on I know you can)

Meal times
4:40am Drinking Protein MyoFusion
6:30am Snack (3 Eggs)
8:30am Breakfast 2 servings oat meal not in the pack Teaspoon of Peanut butter 1/cup of Fruit and 3 eggs
11:30 lunch ( depends what is for dinner Left over)
1:30MyoFusion
2:30pm getting ready for the gym ( @ the gym by 3pm-4:30pm) See above on what I am taking)
5:30 with MyoFusion
6:00pm dinner
8:00pm MyoFusion
8:45 Slumber
9pm sleep!

Diet:
I am using the Ian King formula I need to have 3,453.75 to buld Muscle

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
WEll FEllow MST BRUTHA!!! LET ME KNOW WHATS GOING ON INTHE WORLD BRUTHA!!!! IM SUBED!!! LETS SEE IT!!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
WEll FEllow MST BRUTHA!!! LET ME KNOW WHATS GOING ON INTHE WORLD BRUTHA!!!! IM SUBED!!! LETS SEE IT!!
BroHiem What Up man how is the traininig going? Can wait to start on Friday man!!! This should a good run!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
BroHiem What Up man how is the traininig going? Can wait to start on Friday man!!! This should a good run!
Hell ya!!! Training is going well!!! I'm down about 4.5 lbs now and i should be down a full 5 after this week!!! Getting ready for this competition in may soo i'm lovin every minute of it!!! COME JOINTHE FUN WITH SOME OF MY LOGS MAN!!! you know where to find me :trout: how about you!!! looks like ur doin it up!!!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Today is the day I start back up my training I have changed a couple of things:
Creatine will 20 grams for two days loading Phase Maintenance will be 2.5g…

Training will be as followed:
M-Legs
T-chest and tri's
w- running Sprits and 5k
Thr- back and bi's
F -legs
Sat- same W
Sunday rest!

I am still Missing My EndoAmp it will be in on Monday.. Dam it!!!!!!!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
I like it!!! Bringing it back to teh basics man!!! looking good!! thats great!! and very jealous i need to stock up one some supplies here soo as well but need to save some $$$ first haha

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I like it!!! Bringing it back to teh basics man!!! looking good!! thats great!! and very jealous i need to stock up one some supplies here soo as well but need to save some $$$ first haha
My wife All most left me becuse I drop some cash @ PP Instead of leaving me she just book a trip on RoyalCaribbean with out me No BS.. So it will be me and my son in MAy for 5 days... WTF... But I will not dare say a dam thing !!!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
ya. . brutha all i can say is thats dedication but make sure you don't go overboard. . . an unhappy wife makes for an unhappy life haha

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I had a good leg workout today even after a 2 month off.. i will Increase my reps, set and weights over the next several weeks....

MAP+ BCAA Mix 1-10 ( 10 is the islandmagicmic)

Taste I will give it a 8 it did have a after taste

Mixed Sold 10 no little Pices floating around!

Recover: N/A

Intra Work out drink
10plus "islandmagicmic"... Just Fing great (I know 1st day but I felt great)

I thought I would miss having some of my old school Supps before workout but MAP+BCAA is the the bomb I love it... The Mix gave me some good focus Wired or is that suppose to happen???? I could of push harder but I want to ease into weght training.... So far I am loving this stack...

BB Front Squats
135/12
185/8
185/4

BB Squat ass to the floor
185/12
205/12
225/8

BB hack squat
225/8
225/8
245/6

Leg exten
100/30
120/30
130/30
180/8

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I forgot about the Toco-8

The taste is good I give it a 9
Mix i give it a 10...

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
OK Folks for recover I am give it a 6 Becuse Dam my legs hurt like someone slap my mom!!!! I had to run inside yesterday and my legs felt like I was running in wet sand!!!!

IT may take a week to get everyrhing working in my system plus my ENDOAMP will be in the house tomorrow!!!! I hope this will not be the norm!!!! Last thing Toco-8 I just being drop it right in mouth with a little weter to wash it down!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
AHHH SHIII!!! aight soo recover 6. . .well its still lil early in the game. . .but its not a bad start!!! haha it can only get better!!! BOOM BOOM BOOOM!!! ISLANDMAGIC. . MAKE THAT MAGIC HAPPEN WITH HARD WORK BRUTHA!!! good to see ya back into teh swing of things!!!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
WOW Well folks this has been a tough few days!!! The dam rain and all this flooding got me tied up yesterday so no gym just cleaning up!!!!!

But the good news is I got my ENDOAMP yesterday yes… PP if you going to use smurf size container can you folks please just tape the Scoop on the container ?? this way We who have big hand yes that includes pork sausage Fingers to boot can just get started with out wasting any of the product looking for the scooper!!! Last thing Way only 29 servings you could not add one more to make it 30 day?

Slumber tea is just great Love it ... I usually drink Camomile tea with a recover max and ZMK--- But using the Slumber tea And ZMK together is the best sleep I had in a while ( Even though I got 5 hours last night)… This will be my staple!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
nice island!!! haha i here ya on the smurf size conatiners!! i don't have huge hands but still its a pain in the ass!!! :AR15firing:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Ok Chest and Tri today good Light workout today… I took the EndoAMP 30 min before gym scoop right in the mouth wash it down with water…. Mixed my MAP and BCAA for intra in 18OZ of water instead of the 16 it calls for much better taste for me….. I felt good in the gym today no sluggish feeling got 5 hours of sleep in the last few days so was thinking today I be dragging but nope I was on fire. I love how EndoAMp gave me an adrenalin rush of some sort maybe placebo affect I will keep you posted….
I am also loving Toco-8 Just great……..

BB floor press
135/25
205/12
185/12
135/21

DB Incline press
60/12
65/12
70/8

Cable seted fly
50/20
50/20
90/10
90/10

Cable tri pulldowns
70/20
100/20
100/15
50/30

Nose breaker
75/10
75/10
75/10

Dimound pushup
B-20
B-20

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
QUOTE=islandmagic;2347966]Ok Chest and Tri today good Light workout today… I took the EndoAMP 30 min before gym scoop right in the mouth wash it down with water…. Mixed my MAP and BCAA for intra in 18OZ of water instead of the 16 it calls for much better taste for me….. I felt good in the gym today no sluggish feeling got 5 hours of sleep in the last few days so was thinking today I be dragging but nope I was on fire. I love how EndoAMp gave me an adrenalin rush of some sort maybe placebo affect I will keep you posted….
I am also loving Toco-8 Just great……..

BB floor press
135/25
205/12
185/12
135/21

DB Incline press
60/12
65/12
70/8

Cable seted fly
50/20
50/20
90/10
90/10

Cable tri pulldowns
70/20
100/20
100/15
50/30

Nose breaker
75/10
75/10
75/10

Dimound pushup
B-20
B-20[/QUOTE]

Nice work out brutha!!! going for the lean and mean!!! muahha very nice!!! diamond push ups are nasty!!! haha and u did 20 haha whats your weight at man? :AR15firing:

886901_f520.jpg
[

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I am 186 bro wait until I break out the 50lb vest

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Ok recovery up date my chest is not that sore and my tri are not beaming so I can say I will up the recovery for using this Stack @ 6.5 because I did not go balls to the walls..... I am running today and tomorrow is back and bi my fav I will be going all out...

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Give it time baby!!! just you wait. . once your body takes it all in and basking in the rays of taco8 and PP haha it will be higher!! i can feel it!! or at least i hope haha PP is good ****. . .but only time will tell. .. haha

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Today was such a nice day to put your running shoes on and do some sprinting outside (4 sets 200 meter 1:30min rest) after I got done I was gased just like my dad after eating my mom fish cakes! Their was a ball game going- so I played 1 game I was running those young bucks to the dam ground even after my sprinting I am paying for it now, Little sore... The MAP is becoming something of treat for me becuse today was the 1st day I felt some results drinking it as an intra , I was tired but it seems the MAP gave me some more drive to play ball and run full tillt@@@@ SO yes PP is starting to work in me... I have been looking @ some of PP Muscle stack oh boy I might be droping some cash @ the end of April!!! Any who have a good night everyone!!!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey man, count me in again!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Yep love living on the north shore in MAss, 5 min from the beach Fing great weather today!!!!!!!! Ok Today was back and bi.. I felt real good and had a pretty desent workout... My lower back is sore from all the flood cleaing last week but I tihink I did pretty good on this routine I will be adding Dead left next week... For every who thinking or is taking MAP I just found the best way to prep it... I made mine in the morning 5am and left it in the fridge until work 3pm and the peto test was all most gone it was so dam good that it was gone before my workout was finish this will be the way I am doing it for now on- I am loving it ( I did not add my BCAA until I was ready to go to the gym!)

BB curles
85/12
85/12
95/12
105/10

Close grip lat pulldowns
120/20
140/20
160/15
200/10

DB standing preach curles
25/15 each hand
30/15 each hand
35/12 each hand
40/8 each hand

BB Row
135/20
135/20
155/12
175/10

Ez curle wide grip super set forearm curls
95/10/. Forearm curle 75/50
95/10/. Forearm curle 75/50

Wide grip lat pull downs
130/12
140/12
180/12

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Hey all Update yesterday was spring in Mass So i did a quick Leg workout becuse my son Cassius wanted dad to take him to the beach after work... Boy Comes number1!!! TOday was my run day but I got caught up playing out door Basketball such ( if you live in the north east you know how it is on the 1st day of good weather) I payed 4 games full court game to 15.... That was my run!!!!! I love This stack more and more I am feeling that i am come back to my old weight training self ... PLus the Recover is getting better I am rating the recovery @ 7.5....

ENDOAMP is the bomb!!!!

Yesterday leg routine
Sled press super set calf
180/20. Calf 180/20 warm up
360/20. Calf 360/20
450/20. Calf 450/20
630/8

Ham power squat
270/15
360/15
450/12
630/8

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Hey all Update yesterday was spring in Mass So i did a quick Leg workout becuse my son Cassius wanted dad to take him to the beach after work... Boy Comes number1!!! TOday was my run day but I got caught up playing out door Basketball such ( if you live in the north east you know how it is on the 1st day of good weather) I payed 4 games full court game to 15.... That was my run!!!!! I love This stack more and more I am feeling that i am come back to my old weight training self ... PLus the Recover is getting better I am rating the recovery @ 7.5....

ENDOAMP is the bomb!!!!

Yesterday leg routine
Sled press super set calf
180/20. Calf 180/20 warm up
360/20. Calf 360/20
450/20. Calf 450/20
630/8

Ham power squat
270/15
360/15
450/12
630/8
hmmm ham power squat i will have to look that one up!!! NIce numbers my friend. . . i think its safe to say that your appart of the 1k club haha!!! wooo hoooo!! nice work brutha!! i think its time for a lil libido check!! :drive:

90473205_e417067ade.jpg

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
THe HAm Power sqaut is a machine.... YOu can load shi%$ load of weights on it so no big deal this is a old pic I had from back in the day.. The max I can squat is 720 with a spotter and Knee wrap.... I think every gym has them very underutilized Divice I think!!!!!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Oh No worker out today.. I am just plain tired form work!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I had a good workout- I am feeling the weights are getting lighter and I am getting stronger.. I have been taken my ENDOAMP 1hour before gym that is making a big different in my workouts!!! I am going to order two more ENDOAMP because It just make me feel right after a long day in the office.. Toco-8 What in the hell is in that honestly I am blessed with lots of hair ( 38 this year and no gray what so every..

My wife said my hair looks very health and shiny I told her Toco-8 so the next thing she ask is can I take it too? So can she…

MAP is so good I am going to order 2 more tubs!!!

MAP\BCAA\Creatine mix
Taste: outstanding 10
Recovery 8
Mixing 10

Last question I am thinking of adding a PHYTO-TESTOSTERONE to the mix @ the end of April …. What say you folks . you folks make some real good productsso i like to add something to the stack!!!! I want to get 3 bottles is the safe/?

Decline bench
135/30
185/15
205/10
225/6
155/25

Floor press
155/15
205/10
255/3

DB Incline bench press
55/20
60/15
65/8
80/4

Tri rope pull down
50/15
60/12
60/12

Incline nose break
85/8
85/8
85/8

two benches dips 5 sec pause down 3 second pause up
B/20
B/20

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
great work so far man. 1 q on the ham power squat. does it work the hams more than regular barbell squats? or what is the difference? i actually have one in my gym. have never used it

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
great work so far man. 1 q on the ham power squat. does it work the hams more than regular barbell squats? or what is the difference? i actually have one in my gym. have never used it
It works the the Glute and it make the ham a push harder... The diff is that on squat you are squating stight down on the ham power you are at an angle- You are facing the the pad and you can use diff stance I will tell you man if you do 5 sets of 20 rep @ 250 your ham and AS$$ will be sore for week NO BS check the video!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7ED0tUZo-g"]YouTube- EliteFTS.com - Wendler Power Squats[/ame]

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
i had a very very good workout today.. The supps are now in full swing I feel like my old self in the gym,,, My body and mind and soul was one in the gym today just plain bad A$$$.... Basket ball for my Run day ( yesterday)

Dead left
135/25
185/20
205/15
255/10
305/1

Cable row closed grip bar
110/15
150/15
180/10
200/8
210/4

Iso-lat front lat pulldown
180/15
230/10
240/8
250/5
260/3

DB ALT curls
30/15
35/10
40:8
20/30
50/3

Seated ez curls
50/21
70/12
80/6

BB CURLE DROP SET 50reps
Starting weight 95
Ending 45 ( the bar)

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Shoulder and legs.... ONLY THING I WANT TO SAY IS YES YES POWER IS BACK>>>> Lower back is a little sore the good sore... SEE you cats

Arnold's
35/20
45/15
55/9
65/6
75/1

BB Seated mill press
95/20
105/15
125/8
145/3
165/1

Squats
185/20
205/15
225/12
265/5
285/3

Leg curl
110/30
130/20
150/20
200/10
220/5

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
NICE WORK ON THE LIFTS MAN!!! GET"M muhaha!!! been crazy busy!! KILL"m im going for my PR DL 500 x 5 baby!! BOOM BOOM BOOOOM!!!

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
NICE WORK ON THE LIFTS MAN!!! GET"M muhaha!!! been crazy busy!! KILL"m im going for my PR DL 500 x 5 baby!! BOOM BOOM BOOOOM!!!
thats a sick dead. i did 350x4 and still have to improve my dead

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
thats a sick dead. i did 350x4 and still have to improve my dead
you folks are marking me feel small DL 350 dam DL 500 I give that a holy DaM!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
you folks are marking me feel small DL 350 dam DL 500 I give that a holy DaM!
No need to feel small brutha!! your smashin it every session!! :fest30: Keep killin it!! how was your weekend!!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
No need to feel small brutha!! your smashin it every session!! :fest30: Keep killin it!! how was your weekend!!
Weekend was great man-- What supp are you taking now? How is your training going?

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Weekend was great man-- What supp are you taking now? How is your training going?
Right know im just on your basic. . ANIMAL PAK, PROTEIN, and I'll be doing a sponsored log for AI. . HGHpro. . I'll be doing some more C.E.L logs here as soon as i figure out what exceptable and what isn't. . .I'm really excited to test out this HGHPRO. . i know AI puts out some products and i would like to compare'm to some other products!! Also i'm takin JACK3D. . so my supplementation has slowed down and well see what happens here in the future. . .i know C.E.L. is going to be rockin out some NEW LINES and I can't wait!! BOOO YA!!! Training is going fantastic. . just finished C.E.L's PCT. . and i weight 214.8 now. . so i think im about 7.5% or so BF lil by lil we go!!! just shaved my chest and arms and will do the legs come here this weekend haha :AR15firing: :drive:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday work out… Hey all I go on the scale this am to my delight I am back to 192lb from 185… Nice Nice…. I cut my leg day short because I played basket ball on Sat and messed up my ankle ( The ankle has been an issue for many years ) So I have to take it ease.. Can anyone give me advice on the best way to increase my front squats? I use the crossed arm method and I tried the clean grip method but I cannot get into a rhythm . any tricks of just need more practice help me!!!!

What Muscle stack should I use from PP need some help this one??/ My goal is to gain 5 to 8 lb

Front Squat ( hate them)
135/15
205/5
205/5
205/5

BB hack squat
225/8
245/6
255/5
315/2

DB squats
65/10
75/10
85/10
100/4

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
oooooo I think that would be interesting!!! I hear good things about it but whad about some C.E.L. products?? have you ever ran n e of there products before?? :cheers:

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
oooooo I think that would be interesting!!! I hear good things about it but whad about some C.E.L. products?? have you ever ran n e of there products before?? :cheers:
No never ran it- I was thinking since their stack is working for me why not try somthing ealse and run a log-- I have some question on Dermacrine is the oral just as good as the cream? I can not find anything online-I can not take the cream because I have a 3 year old son and I am just to freaked out if I forgot I had the cream on and he gets some secound hand contact!!!!

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
No never ran it- I was thinking since their stack is working for me why not try somthing ealse and run a log-- I have some question on Dermacrine is the oral just as good as the cream? I can not find anything online-I can not take the cream because I have a 3 year old son and I am just to freaked out if I forgot I had the cream on and he gets some secound hand contact!!!!
That makes plenty of sense my friend! I'm not sure in where to direct you for the PP supps. did you try their website. . if not than let me know and i could help you find something comparable with C.E.L. big man!!! Keep Killin it!! :AR15firing:

UKStrength

I was thinking of doing the Dermacrine Muscle Stack oral what say you?
Haha, I was thinking more Plyometrics than Prohormones mate ;)

But in terms of the Dermacrine Muscle Stack, I think it would be perfect for your goals.

I used the original Dermacrine topical cream as my first PP product, as an entry level Prohorme I don't think you can go too far wrong.

Dermacrine is also excellent as a 'base' for other cycles in the future, the 4-DHEA acts as a precursor for both testosterone and oestrogen supporting libido and enhancing gains.

You can read more about this system here: Dermacrine - the Closest Legal thing to Injectible Testosterone!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I live in Mass and this dam rain and the flooding is going to killm me no work out yesterday.. Today I did chest only ( had to cut my work short today).... I am going to change up my routine because I am not going to run or play ball for a while due to ankle... this was a BS work out ....... I will kick it up tomorrow and the rest of the week!
I want to note that the endoamp will be a staple.. it just works-- PP you are now on my Islandmagimcmic list..

Flat bench
135/15
185/12
205/6
225/5

Decline bench
135/20
185/12
205/8
225/5
155/18

Iso incline
140/20
160/10
220/3
185/10

Fly machine
110\ 10 5 sets

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
Ya that rain i'll getcha ya everytime. . i'll take snow over rain any day man!!! haha the blurring of vision and the lack of traction when it comes to rain is nastaae!! :drive: