UFC Fighter adding PP supps to my training

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.67%

UFC Fighter adding PP supps to my training

Hey guys my name is Kyle Kingsbury and I am a professional fighter in the UFC. I am a new member of the Primordial Performance team and will be writing about my training and supplementation week by week as I prepare for my next fight. I don't have the details yet on my next opponent, where, or when exactly that will be but it looks like sometime in June or July.

First I will outline my training regimen and how it looks currently and then talk a bit about the supplements that I am starting to take.

M/W/F 10:30am-12:00pm Brazilian Jiu Jitsu; 12:00-2:00pm Sparring and no gi grappling
    T/TH 12:00-2:00pm Wrestling and no gi grappling
    M/TH 6:30-8:00pm Strength and conditioning (plyo's, speed and footwork, agility, core, Olympic lifts)

As I approach my fight (about 8 weeks out) I will add in Bikram Yoga on T/F/Sat...

The supplements I have started taking from Primordial Performance are the Ultimate pre-workout stacker, CLA, Organic Vitaberry, Maximum Absorbed Protein, and the Slumber Stack. I have already noticed a significant change in endurance from the pre-workout stacker. I take a serving of each before and immediately after my workouts with a serving of MAP right after BJJ/ before sparring (it's a long practice). I take MAP before and after every workout as well. My recovery has been good so far but I am just getting back into the swing of things. I hope that as I add more intensity to my workouts that I am able to keep up. I will continue to post my results in the future.

Thanks a ton and feel free to write me if you have any questions write me on my website or PM me.

2. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by kylekingsbury View Post
    Hey guys my name is Kyle Kingsbury and I am a professional fighter in the UFC. I am a new member of the Primordial Performance team and will be writing about my training and supplementation week by week as I prepare for my next fight. I don't have the details yet on my next opponent, where, or when exactly that will be but it looks like sometime in June or July.

First I will outline my training regimen and how it looks currently and then talk a bit about the supplements that I am starting to take.

M/W/F 10:30am-12:00pm Brazilian Jiu Jitsu; 12:00-2:00pm Sparring and no gi grappling
    T/TH 12:00-2:00pm Wrestling and no gi grappling
    M/TH 6:30-8:00pm Strength and conditioning (plyo's, speed and footwork, agility, core, Olympic lifts)

As I approach my fight (about 8 weeks out) I will add in Bikram Yoga on T/F/Sat...

The supplements I have started taking from Primordial Performance are the Ultimate pre-workout stacker, CLA, Organic Vitaberry, Maximum Absorbed Protein, and the Slumber Stack. I have already noticed a significant change in endurance from the pre-workout stacker. I take a serving of each before and immediately after my workouts with a serving of MAP right after BJJ/ before sparring (it's a long practice). I take MAP before and after every workout as well. My recovery has been good so far but I am just getting back into the swing of things. I hope that as I add more intensity to my workouts that I am able to keep up. I will continue to post my results in the future.

Thanks a ton and feel free to write me if you have any questions write me on my website or PM me.
    I like your training schedule, may I ask why you are not training any form of stand-up? That PeptoPro is AMAZING bro, surprised that you are not using Sustain Alpha, adds a nice boost to energy along confidence. Wish you the best bro, and will be following!
    doing my own thang!
  3. Banned
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.12%

Quote Originally Posted by andrew732 View Post
    I like your training schedule, may I ask why you are not training any form of stand-up? That PeptoPro is AMAZING bro, surprised that you are not using Sustain Alpha, adds a nice boost to energy along confidence. Wish you the best bro, and will be following!
    I Believe "sparring" would consist of stand-up.
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.29%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Goodluck man! Im looking forward to your next fight.
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55%

Im a big fan man!!! good luck in your next fight!
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    36.93%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Good luck and congrats.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need help adding finishing touches to my recomp supps
    By thewolf49 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-07-2010, 04:25 PM
  2. question using ssri and adding other supps.
    By spyder24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-24-2010, 01:57 PM
  3. adding supps
    By cheezscott in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 06:09 AM
  4. So i just started Fire Fighter training....
    By Frequency in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 07:44 PM
  5. Adding a few other supps to my Epi PCT, need opinions pleae.
    By ATH3386 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-31-2007, 11:04 AM