UFC Fighter adding PP supps to my training

kylekingsbury

kylekingsbury

Awards
Hey guys my name is Kyle Kingsbury and I am a professional fighter in the UFC. I am a new member of the Primordial Performance team and will be writing about my training and supplementation week by week as I prepare for my next fight. I don't have the details yet on my next opponent, where, or when exactly that will be but it looks like sometime in June or July.

First I will outline my training regimen and how it looks currently and then talk a bit about the supplements that I am starting to take.

M/W/F 10:30am-12:00pm Brazilian Jiu Jitsu; 12:00-2:00pm Sparring and no gi grappling
T/TH 12:00-2:00pm Wrestling and no gi grappling
M/TH 6:30-8:00pm Strength and conditioning (plyo's, speed and footwork, agility, core, Olympic lifts)

As I approach my fight (about 8 weeks out) I will add in Bikram Yoga on T/F/Sat...

The supplements I have started taking from Primordial Performance are the Ultimate pre-workout stacker, CLA, Organic Vitaberry, Maximum Absorbed Protein, and the Slumber Stack. I have already noticed a significant change in endurance from the pre-workout stacker. I take a serving of each before and immediately after my workouts with a serving of MAP right after BJJ/ before sparring (it's a long practice). I take MAP before and after every workout as well. My recovery has been good so far but I am just getting back into the swing of things. I hope that as I add more intensity to my workouts that I am able to keep up. I will continue to post my results in the future.

Thanks a ton and feel free to write me if you have any questions write me on my website or PM me.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys my name is Kyle Kingsbury and I am a professional fighter in the UFC. I am a new member of the Primordial Performance team and will be writing about my training and supplementation week by week as I prepare for my next fight. I don't have the details yet on my next opponent, where, or when exactly that will be but it looks like sometime in June or July.

First I will outline my training regimen and how it looks currently and then talk a bit about the supplements that I am starting to take.

M/W/F 10:30am-12:00pm Brazilian Jiu Jitsu; 12:00-2:00pm Sparring and no gi grappling
T/TH 12:00-2:00pm Wrestling and no gi grappling
M/TH 6:30-8:00pm Strength and conditioning (plyo's, speed and footwork, agility, core, Olympic lifts)

As I approach my fight (about 8 weeks out) I will add in Bikram Yoga on T/F/Sat...

The supplements I have started taking from Primordial Performance are the Ultimate pre-workout stacker, CLA, Organic Vitaberry, Maximum Absorbed Protein, and the Slumber Stack. I have already noticed a significant change in endurance from the pre-workout stacker. I take a serving of each before and immediately after my workouts with a serving of MAP right after BJJ/ before sparring (it's a long practice). I take MAP before and after every workout as well. My recovery has been good so far but I am just getting back into the swing of things. I hope that as I add more intensity to my workouts that I am able to keep up. I will continue to post my results in the future.

Thanks a ton and feel free to write me if you have any questions write me on my website or PM me.
I like your training schedule, may I ask why you are not training any form of stand-up? That PeptoPro is AMAZING bro, surprised that you are not using Sustain Alpha, adds a nice boost to energy along confidence. Wish you the best bro, and will be following!

pigpen75

pigpen75

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I like your training schedule, may I ask why you are not training any form of stand-up? That PeptoPro is AMAZING bro, surprised that you are not using Sustain Alpha, adds a nice boost to energy along confidence. Wish you the best bro, and will be following!
I Believe "sparring" would consist of stand-up.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Goodluck man! Im looking forward to your next fight.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Im a big fan man!!! good luck in your next fight!