Supplement review/What has worked for me

1. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Supplement review/What has worked for me

I noticed on this forum people are more into products that work vs just hoping on the band wagon like other forums on the net. I take more than a few supplements I admit it. I will share with you what has worked for me no hype no B/S... I'm not taking all of these currently I switch back and forth, lol but just throwing out there the ones I feel are worth buying. I have used a crap load of product and sharing what I think is the best.

PRE WORKOUT PRODUCTS

USPlabs Jack3d... I like the price on this product and you get a fair amount of servings (45) I do 1.5 scoops about 20 minutes before lifting. It seems to help alot with endurance and letting me get in those few extra reps, also gives me good focus. Strength is improved. I actually don't mind the lemonade flavor either, it's not the best tasting pre workout I ever had but it's not bad at all.

Controlled Labs White Flood... This is a great pre workout product, it's one of the few that has no creatine in it which I like. If you want to go off creatine/or get bloated from it or whatever reason you don't want creatine you have options with this product. The formula is very good and dosed nicely and I get pretty jacked up on this stuff. I get pretty good pumps, energy, endurance while on it. The Electric Lemonade flavor is pretty good and don't much for the White Raspberry. Oh and it's 50 servings

Universal Shock Therapy... I would have to say this is one of my all time favorites, I been using Shock Therapy way back when I first started lifting (2005) and today it's still one of the best pre workouts on the market. This has to be the best value out there. While on it I noticed pretty nice strength increases more than any other pre workout I have tried, the pumps are very good and this stuff puts me in the zone the focus is very decent not as good as white Flood but close. This stuff never let me down and I have had some of my best lifts thanks to Shock Therapy. Overall this is good as it gets. I don't care if it's not hyped to death Universal got this one right. Fruit Punch and Blue Raspberry are pretty good. Stay away from grape.

Gaspari Superpump250... I like the way this stuff taste, Fruit Punch blast, Orange, Grape are very good. The Blue Raspberry was good for awhile but the flavor gets old quick and it's to sweet. I haven't tried any other flavors. I'm interestd in the Lemon flavor but afraid to take a chance on it in case it sucks. I seem to go through this product quicker than the ones listed above, it does give me a pretty sick pump It's one of the best in this department but not bounds and leaps better. The stuff works bottom line. I don't think it's the best by any means and it's not the best value either I don't feel like it's worth the price. I buy it from time to time because it taste great and it gets the job done. I wish they could offer more servings like get it up to 50 like BSN did with no xplode. If you're looking for something different to use once in awhile and want to treat yourself get some SP250.

CREATINE PRODUCTS

BSN Cellmass... I really like this, the fruit punch flavor is very good it's the only flavor I buy. I haven't tried the other flavors they very well could be good. Cellmass really helps me out with recovery better than any other creatine I have used. I think this has a very good delivery system or something?? BSN knew what they were doing. It's priced decent considering you get 50 servings, I don't do the 2 servings a day recommended on the label, I do one heaping scoop post workout and it gets the job done. I have tried many others Sizeon V1, Storm, Green Magnitude and they just didn't work like Cellmass. I will give some props the other companies I mentioned make better pre workouts than No XPlode but I think Cellmass is superior in the creatine department. I don't use any other BSN product besides Cellmass.

MAN Sports Orotine... This is a plain white powder/no flavor and it's like powdered sugar it's messy. I don't believe MAN sports make the powder version anymore it's capsules now. I have only used the powder version. The recovery on this stuff is very good almost as good as Cellmass. I don't hear much about this product it's very underrated and It's one of the best creatines I used. I still want to try Body Octane and Clout someday I hear they are off the hook, a little pricey but suppose to work very well and be high quality stuff.

HARDCORE

Fast Action S-drol... Probably doesn't do me much good reviewing a product out of production from a company that is no longer around. This is one of the most effective products as far as P/H goes that I have used to date. Crazy strength gains while cutting/ yes that is right. I could do way more reps on this with heavier weights. Caused me some rage/I would get pissed off pretty easy and I felt very confident on it almost like a Lion. It's pretty harsh and you gotta know what in the hell you are doing as far as protecting the liver and using proper PCT at the end. All and all I will miss this product.

EST methyl Vol... This is like S-drol it's a Superdrol clone with goodies in it that support pumps, liver protection. The strength gains weren't as good as the S-drol but they weren't to far behind it and I like the extras in this one. I actually got hella pumped up on it and pretty much the same effect as the S-drol. One of the best out there.

EST... Methyl E.... Not as strong as S-drol but alot stronger than compounds like H-Drol, Bold200, Tren. This is pretty hardcore and a Havoc clone. You never heard much about methyl e it wasn't popular like Havoc and Epistane and I never used those other products to really judge which is better. I just know Methyl E worked very well for me. it's very well rounded, added nice strength gains and one of the best compounds on these type of products out there. The sides were low to moderate.

KiloSports Trenadrol... Forget about it, lol I put up more weight on this stuff than any other P/H.. The sides were very high, you had to pre load hawthorn berry before using it, it really raised blood pressure alot without the Hawthorn. It didn't give me rep endurance, but gave me that 1-3 rep strength. I gained alot of weight on this product alot of it was muscle and alot of it was fat. I was a beast on it.

PROTEIN POWDERS

Optimum Pro-Complex... Rocky road flavor is fantastic. I was using this product while on a serious cut and it worked very nicely. It's expensive stuff but I think that it's worth it. I have used Beverly Muscle Provider and I think Pro Complex is even better. Highly recommend this if you can afford it.

Dymatize ISO 100... Chocolate is the only flavor I use in this one. This is my daily protein that I use it's a staple. it's kind of expensive compared to alot of products but it's 100% Whey Isolate, no carbs, Sugar, fat it's pure protein and Dymatize did really good on the flavoring and you get 80 + servings. It's expensive but no overpriced by any means and it last awhile.

Beverly Muscle Provider... Very overpriced but the flavoring on this is second to none (chocolate) it works very well to. I wish Beverly could offer a 5lb container and keep it under $60 and I would probably purchase this again. 2lbs and the cheapest price I can find on it is $32.99 which sucks and it's just not worth it. I'm not knocking the quality it's one of the best. I think Beverly need to realize this stuff isn't worth the money, no protein is.

BioNutritional Research Group Proto Whey... Wow this stuff is amazing I love Whey Protein Hydrolysate. The delivery is quicker than any other protein you can get. I take it and can feel it within a few minutes (true story) I actually got a slight pump after drinking it. it's pretty expensive, but i can justify it because it's the ****. I don't buy it to often, if money wasn't an issue I would stock up on this stuff. Chocolate is amazing..

BCAA/EAA

Scivation Xtend. Watermelon Amazing taste, the best flavor I have tried from this product. This is a staple of mine and I always sip on this drink while working out. I don't really feel it working so much I'm just keeping the faith. I don't think you really feel a BCAA working, it just works.

Universal EAA Stack.. Watermelon is awesome. I don't use this all the time and I don't know what is better between BCAA and EAA. I know EAA has BCAA in it but I think BCAA you are getting a higher dose of Leucine and for value BCAA is the way to go? maybe? I know BCAA is alot more popular and more companies make BCAA products than EAA. you can get alot of your EAA in whole foods. I hear EAA causes protein synthesis and it better while doing a bulk and BCAA is good for cutting and sparing lean muscle mass. I also heard high doses of Luecine cause protein synthesis so I'm unsure what to believe??? And I don't know why EAA wouldn't spare lean muscle mass. maybe someone can break it down.

MULTI VITAMIN

Source Naturals Life Force.... I just like this vitamin it got a very good rating out of 300 vitamins tested it ranked #3 and $10 a month is a no brainer. This has like a 92% absorbtion rate to. So they say. I like the price and believe in it so I use it.

2. Registered User
    Answers

nice review bro
  3. Bananas
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Good post Ron, any test booster opinions,experiences?
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Good post Ron, any test booster opinions,experiences?
    TEST BOOSTERS

ALRI Bad Ass Mass... For a non P/H based product this is probably the best I have used. It almost feels like a P/H to me so maybe it's spiked? it's not suppose to be. This raises my libido and my organ gets so hard it hurts using BAM. It kicks in about an hour or two after I take it as far as Libido goes. I seem to get pretty pumped up off it as well, in the gym it acts as a P/H some strength increases. I just fill solid all the way around on BAM. It don't get much talk but it's one of the best products I ever used overall. Jungle Warfare is the popular product/ or once popular product and overall I like BAM better. Jungle made me real sleepy for some reason but the strength increases were very good.

Universal Animal Stak 2 (now called just Animal Stak)... It's been a long time since I used Animal Stak 2, I'm talking mid 2006 and it was the very first test booster I ever used. It made me hard, not my shlong so much just overall my whole body was a little harder on it. I did take 2 paks instead of the recommend 1 pak a day and I went into rage. yes that is right I went into rage at putt putt golf and games with my girlfriend.. I don't know what in the hell made me do this the product doesn't have anything in it that powerful or does it??? I didn't see real noticable strength increases, but it hardened me up and made me mean so it helped while weight lifting. I recommend this to any newbie wanting a good test booster.

ALRI Jungle Warfare... This product worked very well for me very noticable strength increases and seems to be pretty quality. This would get voted probably the best out of the 3 products I'm reviewing but the stuff made me like stupid tired, it was hard keeping my eyes open on this stuff. It did the exact same thing to my cousin who was on it as well. We both loved the stuff it just made us so damn tired for some reason??? Supplements effect people in different ways, so maybe it won't make you sleepy as it did to me? good example.. My cousin took 3 s-drol tabs a day and didn't notice much effect where I could fill the stuff within a couple days. everybody is different. Jungle Warfare is def good ****.
  5. Banned
    Stats
    5'9"  225 lbs.
    Answers

ENERGY DRINKS

ABB Speed Stack... Without a doubt my favorite energy drink (enjoying one as I type right now). I been sippin on these bad boys since I started bodybuilding mid 2005. My fitness trainer turned me on to these they sold them right out of the machine at the Cardinal fitness I was working out at back then. My trainer always talked highly about them so oneday I broke down and purchased one out of the vending machine and glad I did because I'm still hooked on them. Out of all the flavors grape is king then fruit punch and the lime and tea flavor kind of sucked as far as I'm concerned. I love the formula and it's nice steady energy. addictive.

VPX Redline... I tried the sour apple flavor about 2 weeks ago and I really like it. sour apple is probably one of the least favorite flavors for many, maybe I just have weird taste buds? I like the feeling this drink gives it's very potent stuff. A possible crash about an hour after consuming it. I wouldn't recommend drinking this before lifting. I drink one full bottle back in the day before lifting when VPX put these in the metal bottles.. yes that is right do you remember this? I believe the drink was much more potent back then than it is today. I was so jacked up I couldn't even workout. I recommend this in the morning time to get your charged up for the day.

BSN endorush... I like the original endorush (best energy drink ever). It don't do much good reviewing it because it's no longer produced. If you guys remember the original endorush it tasted almost exactly like the original no xplode the first version, very tasty. It was actually a better deal buying the original endorush than the original no xplode back then. It would take like 5 scoops of no xplode to match the effects of one bottle of endorush. the original endorush was bassically no xplode without creatine in it and put in a bottle as a RTD product. I wish BSN would of kept making this one. I don't really like the new current version of Endorush, it's ok but not as good as the original.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  235 lbs.
    Answers

any opinions/experience with NO shotgun/synthesize combo???
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RonShipman View Post

MULTI VITAMIN

Source Naturals Life Force.... I just like this vitamin it got a very good rating out of 300 vitamins tested it ranked #3 and $10 a month is a no brainer. This has like a 92% absorbtion rate to. So they say. I like the price and believe in it so I use it.
    where can i find this rating of 300 vitamins tested?
    thanks
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  255 lbs.
    Answers

The original Animal Stak was awesome. I just got some of the new Animal Stak (AS 2) and hope it will be as good. (doubtful though, I'm sure!)

Also just started using Superpump 250. Prior to this, I have only used NO-Xplode as far as pre-workout mixes.

For protein Syntha6 has worked good for me, as Designer Whey (which also tastes great and mixes very well!)

Anyone have any opinion on Glutamine or NO products?

I'm using Universal Glutamine, and not currently any independent NO(vaso-dilator) (the Superpump and Animal Stak should be enough vaso-dilation I'm guessing)

With vaso-dilators, I have used Pinnacles NOX2, Universal's Animal Pump and NOX3, and a few others. I couldn't really tell much of a difference between any of the ones I have used except for the Pinnacle product (which didn't seemed to have ANY effect).

I look forward to hearing some input. Thanks in advance!
  9. Registered User
    Answers

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by RonShipman View Post
    I noticed on this forum people are more into products that work vs just hoping on the band wagon like other forums on the net. I take more than a few supplements I admit it. I will share with you what has worked for me no hype no B/S... I'm not taking all of these currently I switch back and forth, lol but just throwing out there the ones I feel are worth buying. I have used a crap load of product and sharing what I think is the best.

MAN Sports Orotine... This is a plain white powder/no flavor and it's like powdered sugar it's messy. I don't believe MAN sports make the powder version anymore it's capsules now. I have only used the powder version. The recovery on this stuff is very good almost as good as Cellmass. I don't hear much about this product it's very underrated and It's one of the best creatines I used. I still want to try Body Octane and Clout someday I hear they are off the hook, a little pricey but suppose to work very well and be high quality stuff

when you do try the Body Octane and Clout please let us know how you liked it
    Team Orbit
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Srs supplement review
    By TxHomeGrown in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-16-2011, 04:14 PM
  2. Nitrix Review A Bodybuilding Supplement
    By David Dunn in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-25-2009, 05:09 PM
  3. Pre-workout Supplement Review