NutraProtein- Protein that is out of this world!

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
NutraProtein
Protein that is out of this world!!

Background: All tests were done with 5 oz of water with two .5oz ice cubes. The blender bottle was used for mixing. Milk was not used because it usually enhances flavor and adds more variables. Thanks again Nutra for letting me try out your proteins.

Conclusion: Overall these are great tasting proteins. They mix unbelievably well and all have a creamy mouth feel. I enjoyed some flavors more than others but would not hesitate to buy any of them. I hope these hit the market for the right price and look forward to it!

Lime​
Texture/Consistency- 10 – The protein blend mixed perfectly and provided a creamy smooth texture
Smell- 8 – It resembles Key lime Pie
Taste- 8.5 – The lime surprised me on how pleasant it turned out to be. I would not drink it every day but it would be great a few times a week. It had very minimal aftertaste and a perfect subtle lime flavor.

Peach
Texture/Consistency- 10 – The protein blend mixed perfectly and provided a creamy smooth texture
Smell- 9 – Fruity and Peachy
Taste- 7.5 – Slight peach flavoring with more Cream than peach. Peaches and Cream would be a better name. There is a slight artificial aftertaste that comes through on the finish of the Peach. This is the only down side to the peach and a little stronger peach flavor with less chemical aftertaste would fix this.

Chocolate
Smell- 10 – Smells like…..well Chocolate
Taste- 10 – The chocolate was a perfect milk chocolate flavor and would only be enhanced with milk.

Strawberry
Smell- 8 – Smells like Strawberry
Taste- 9 – The strawberry was very good and would be greatly enhanced with milk. I would love to see the flavor a little stronger and that would make it a ten. It tastes very similar to a Mcdonalda strawberry milkshake…..or at least what I remember!

Fruit Punch
Smell- 8 – Smells like berries
Taste- 7 – The fruit punch did not taste like fruit punch at all to me. However, I thought it was absolutely delicious! It was almost like a stronger strawberry with maybe a hint of cherry. I was not sure how to score the fruit punch so decided to go on the name. It was very good but did not taste like fruit punch to me.

Vanilla
Smell- 8.5 – Smells like Cream
Taste- 9.5 – The vanilla was very delicious and I think it would be better a little sweeter but none the less an excellent flavor that hit the spot.