KLEEN Stays STOKED! between stacks. (Sponsored)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
First I want to thank Anabolic Innovations once again for selecting me to run STOKED, I have used STOKED before as part of the SWOLE Stack after having already run TestoPro. Let me tell you as good as TestoPro is stand alone STOKED made it that much better. I will be running this product to keep my natural hormone levels optimized between stacks. I just came off of a test boosting stack of TNA and TForce, I want to keep my Testosterone levels maximised without affecting me negatively while keeping my libido up as well. STOKED fits that bill perfectly, see below for the information listed at NutraPlanet.com

Get Stoked!!!

Compare to Anabolic Innovation's Post Cycle Support!
1. Would you like to increase testosterone and decrease estrogen naturally with NO steroids and NO prohormones?
2. Are you between cycles and/or looking for something natural to bridge until your next cycle?
3. Would you like something to increase muscle mass and strength naturally?
4. How about something which requires NO post cycle therapy and NO support supplements before during or after?
5. Would you like to increase libido and sexual function?

**If you answered yes to 3 or more of the above then STOKED may be the product for you!

* Increase Testosterone
* Naturally Increases Sexual Function
* Reduces Estrogen
Trans-Resveratrol
This compound is like sliced bread to the supplement industry. There are many different health benefits to come from resveratrol, but we picked it up for one in particular. Resveratrol is capable of modulating estrogenic receptors as well as controlling aromatase, giving it that One Two Punch for estrogen control.[2][3] Research has shown its estrogenic modulation capabilities to increase sperm production by stimulating the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis. [1]
Horny Goat Weed
Horny Goat Weed (HWG) is a great source of the testosterone mimetic, Icariin. Research on Icariin has shown it to increase circulating testosterone levels as well as improve reproductive organs, making it a great therapeutic for hypoandrogenic states (like right after a steroids cycle). [4]

On top of the testosterone mimetic capabilities of icariin, it also has some very interesting metabolites. In vivo research has shown icariin to metabolize into icaritin and desmethylicaritin. [5] What's great about these guys is the fact that (like resveratrol) are very strong estrogenic receptor antagonists. [6][7]
Quercetin & Piperine
Well we've got our pretty sick post cycle therapy stack going here, but there poses one small problem, and that's absorption and bioavailability. Icariin and Resveratrol do not have the greatest bioavailablity in all the land so we gave them a little help with Quercetin and Piperine. Quercetin is used because it is the most potent natural inbitor of estrone sulfanase which degrades compounds like resveratrol. [15] This makes not only aids in absorption, but enhances antiestrogenic activity. Piperine is another addition because it enhances the ability of your intestines to absorb nutrients and phytochemicals. [16] Additionally, piperine may also inhibit the glucuronidase enzyme, another enzyme which degrades resveratrol.[17]

:hitit: :hitit: :hitit:

Now that you have seen the product info here is a little more about the plan of action. I am in between stacks, allowing my body some down time from straight up Test boosters. Yes this will naturally elevate my testosterone levels but will not negatively effect my hormonal axis. I have my eye on a few other products that I might like to run with this during the time. Maybe a good GH booster would be a nice addidtion or something like PSarm. I would also be curious to see if running this with Natadrol would keep me from needing a PCT. If not I will be moving to the SWOLE Stack directly after if things go well so that would not be a problem either.

However at this point, other than STOKED! I will just be running my staples... Jack3d, ALCAR, EAA's, Various Oils, Cissus, Creatine, Protein Powders. I will also be looking for the next diet pill I am going to use. I have exhausted my time alottment for OEP and ReCreate now and I am just not sure what else out there is going to make me as happy as these two do. Open to a few recommendations.

I will be in recovery mode during this one which is also a great time for me to have the extra Resveratrol it just has so much to offer. Although in recovery mode do not expect to come into this log and find less intensity. This is the program I will be running during this month. It is a conditioning based program designed to cut fat without cardio. I will be adding in cardio on the days in between anyway. Here are the basics and the layout of the program.

These are not my actual maxes I lowered some of them to accomodate my healing. and keep weight changes down. The goal on this workout is no rest between exercises only enough to get the weights or move stations which is why I changed some of this over from a Barbell to DB Workout. The writer had one of these an all barbell plan and the other was all dumbbell. Mine will be all dumbbell. That way I am not spending time fighting with weights, as well as being able to do most everything from one adjustable bench. My wife will probably be doing the other circuit right next to me. I have done this workout before and it is a friggin beast.

Basics of workout are 20 reps no rest between exercises do 3 non-stop rotations of the giant set. Weights are increased in percentages of a previously obtained 10 rep max on all lifts in these increments of 10 rep max:

Weights listed below are Week 1 30%, Weeks 2&3 40%, Week 4 50%, Weeks 5&6 60% of 10 rep maxes

Dumbell Workout 1

Dead Lifts 30, 40, 50, 60
Flat Bench Press 30, 40, 50, 60
Squat 30, 40, 50, 60
Wide DB rows 24, 32, 40, 48
DB Romanian DL 24, 32, 40, 48
DB Shrugs 24, 32, 40, 48
Arnold Press 18, 24, 30, 36
Reverse Lunge 18, 24, 30, 36
Close grip pushup 4 sets of 20

Dumbell Workout 2

DB Squat 30, 40, 50, 60
Incline DB Press 30, 40, 50, 60
Step Up 30, 40, 50, 60
One Arm DB Row 30, 40, 50, 60
Romanian Dead Lift 24, 32, 40, 48
Overhead DB Press 24, 32, 40, 48
Dumbell Lunge 24, 32, 40, 48
Side Row 13.5, 18, 22.5, 27
DB Curl 13.5, 18, 22.5, 27

As you can see this keeps me quite light for 6 weeks and will cut me up with minimal if any LBM loss and my conditioning will go through the roof.

Diet will be as follows:

Calories will be be between 2400-2600, the actual calories as figured are on the plan but depending on actual meal used to meet these requirement there will be a 100-150 or so calorie variances in either direction of the target calories listed for each day.

Training Day Nutrition

Para Workout Nutrition includes pre, intra and post workout.

Pre-Workout
25g EAA's, 3 grams fish oil, 3 grams flax and 2 squirts sesamine = 7 g fat

Intra-Workout 25 grams EAA

Post Workout
Go home take Berberine based nutrient partitioner, eat 20 minutes later.
50 grams of protein from whey powder
Mixed carb sources 100 grams
3g fish oils, 5g flax

Protein, 25+25+50=100 grams protein 400 cals
Carbs, 100 grams = 400 cals
Fats 20grams 180 cals

Total ParaWorkout intake 980 calories about 40% of daily intake over 2.5 hour period

Meal 2
50p=200 cals
50C=200 cals
18f= 162
total 562

Meal 3
50p=240 cals
35c=140 cals
18f=162 cals
total 542

Meal 4
50p=240 cals
20f fat
Total 420

Add in 24 grams EAA's drank throughout the day.
Total about 2500-2600 with incidentals

Daily Totals
Protein 270g = 1080 cals 43%
Carbs 185g = 740 cals 30%
Fat 74g = 666 27%
Total 2486

Cardio / Rest Day Nutrition

Pre Cardio - 25g EAA's 100 cals, 3 grams fish oil 3 grams flax oil, 2 squirts sesamine

Meal 1
P 60g x4 = 240 cals
C 75g x4 =300 cals
F 20g x9 =180 cals
Total 720 cals

Meal 2
P 60x4 = 240 cals
C 50x4 = 200 cals
F 20x9 = 180 cals
Total 620 cals

Meals 3 & 4
P 50x4 = 200 cals
C 10x4 = 40 cals
F 20x9 = 180 cals
Total 450 Cals

2430 daily after adding in 24 grams EAA's in drink mix throughout the day.

Daily Totals
Protein 269g = 1076 cals 44%
Carbs 145g = 580 cals 24%
Fats 86g = 774 cals 32%
Total 2430 cals

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This Post held for updates and final review.

STOKED about STOKED! my final review.

Well guys the end has come on this run and it have been a very fun one. I came into this not expecting much out of STOKED! other than simply keeping my libido elevated and hormones optimized via the Resveratrol in it. Well I was pleasantly surprised when 4-5 days after starting STOKED! and having stopped a natural test booster stack of TNA and TForce I found myself getting some new pimples and I had renewed aggression and Alpha Male mentality again. I was truly surprised by this like I said I was only planning to use this as an in between stacks optimizer but had grossly underestimated STOKED! as a stand alone Testosterone Booster. I thought these feelings may subside just as quickly as they arose but they did not. I have had to wash my face twice a day to keep the extra oil at bay. My libido has remained off the chain this entire run. I have been injured and not able to reallypush any heavy weight in the gym. This is one of those moments you kind of wonder why someone is using a test booster when they can't really go hard in the gym. Well inspite of my diet going bad and my workouts being less intense I started the month just about 199 lbs and a little over 8% and finished 201 lbs with just under 8% so I must have gained a little LBM and lost some fat in spite of my looser eating and less intense workouts. To me this speaks volumes about the supplements abilities. I will also definitely be running this one the last month of my prep to help keep me dry taking advantage of it's AI properties.

Unfortunately I can not give you any reading on strength gains as I was not training for strength during this run. I was simply trying to maintain and heal up some injuries and I slightly improved my composition in the process. However with adding some mass while not pushing extremely hard to do so I would expect strength gains to be good as well.

Would I recommend this product to others? Absolutely, as a stand alone test booster, or a powerful addition to any natty test boosting product.

Would I purchase and use again? Yes Definitely as I stated above I will be using this again during my prep.

Who would I recommend this product too? That is easy, any male who wants to add muscle, increase strength, possibly drop some extra sub-q water or perform better in bed. The Icaarin in this is very strong regarding producing powerfull erections. Basically any male over the age of 30 who wants to remember what 19 felt like again. Anyone coming off of a cycle trying to naturally increase their own testosterone production.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
subbed-good luck!:beerchug:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Damn bro already this is one hell of a detailed log!!!
That's how I roll!!!! Gonna get plenty intense up in here too. I plan to unveil what I was able to do on this protocal at the end of the month. I will take a couple pics tis weekend where we can see what damage my slight derailement from my diet did. I think it is more in my head than anything but I know I wasn't being as disciplined with eating during my gym's downtime. No lifting equals a mildly depressed Kleen... That is all over now. Now I just need some HGHPro to go with it... ;) Also since AI is so cool regarding pics of Hotties I may have to do some libido checking from time to time in here. This is a libido product after all. As a matter of fact...

LIBIDO CHECK!!!!!!

Yep it is there....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ahhh yah this is now one of my staples.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
THanks for the invite broham!!! I loved stoked when I ran it. Time for some KLEEN action!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welcome Gentlemen! It is gonna get fun. I am gonna loosen up some on this one and just make it a fun place to be. Man I had two other ridiculously hot women in that post but Webshots wouldn't keep the link. Bastards! Now somebody help a brotha out and hook me up with two hot replacements... Let's keep the libido STOKED!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed for sure!

broons

Awards
  • Established
I"m running Stoked! and Perform together for about a week now. So far very pleased with the effects of the 2 together and pretty sure the girlfriend is too. Definitely feel increased blood flow and fullness in the right areas and a general "positive" aggression.

Oh ya, and going to start adding in some HGW tea brewed from organic dried leaves of epimedium and also may dabble with some Tribulus tea brewed the same way along with 2oz a day of organic dried Goji berries. So we'll see how that goes

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Subbed Kleen....Loving the detailed log man!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subbed for sure!
Hellz YEAH!!!
I"m running Stoked! and Perform together for about a week now. So far very pleased with the effects of the 2 together and pretty sure the girlfriend is too. Definitely feel increased blood flow and fullness in the right areas and a general "positive" aggression.
Excellent! Glad to have you along. I am entertaining the idea of Perform as an addition but that may send my already overactive libido through the roof.

broons

Awards
  • Established
Excellent! Glad to have you along. I am entertaining the idea of Perform as an addition but that may send my already overactive libido through the roof.

Libido can never be too high lol. IMO, Stoked and Perform have a perfect synergy and go hand in hand with each other.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic Innovations is a good group, and company with very helpful supplements for the consumer. Glad to see you doing a log for them Kleen. Here for support, have fun bro.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am married with children libido can definitely get to high. Something always getting in the way of fun time. That and the junior high style Pop ups can be a little bit of a problem when wearing boxers and doing to much walking. Pants be rubbing the head, sensitivity being increased already stuff can get a little embarassing.

Aaelael

Aaelael

Awards
  • Established
chuga chuga chuga chuga chuga chuga chooooo choooooo!!!! WOOOOOOOO I"M IN THE ZONE BABY!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For good measure I had a few broken links so here are a few good pics.

I normally like more ass than this one has but for some reason it caught my eye...

This one caught my imagination!!!

"So Hot! Want to touch the heiney!!!!!"

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Anabolic Innovations is a good group, and company with very helpful supplements for the consumer. Glad to see you doing a log for them Kleen. Here for support, have fun bro.
Nice to see you around trip

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Stoked is awesome! Ran it as part of a PCT with great results. Keep on getting some Kleen!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
holy crap... gone for half a day and Kleen aready has a zillion posts!!! In brother, and looking forward to a solid Stoked run!!!

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Yea no kidding.

He linked me to this a few hours ago and half the freaking board has already subbed to it.

Guess it is too late to say 1st hunh :)

Give it heck Kleen!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
So far I like what I'm seeing...good log too Kleen. :)

Silver3CSRT8

Silver3CSRT8

Awards
  • Established
Can I get a hell yeah? Another Kleen log so you know I am subbed.

Love the way she handles a big pole. Good training to prepare her for me!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am subscribed to your threadz

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the invite man, you can count me in :thumbsup:

//CC

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn bro already this is one hell of a detailed log!!!
No kidding. That was one Heluva opening outline!!

Here to support like a lumbar.
Which lumbar? 5th? :439:
AI is an awesome group that is here to really help out the AM members. Great company, great service, and great products. Did I mention that they are great? :nervous:
holy crap... gone for half a day and Kleen aready has a zillion posts!!! In brother, and looking forward to a solid Stoked run!!!
His threads blow up like Arnold on 100mg. of D-Bol ED.

Yea no kidding.

He linked me to this a few hours ago and half the freaking board has already subbed to it.Guess it is too late to say 1st hunh :)

Give it heck Kleen!
That just goes to show that half the board has some taste!!! :evil:

I'm all subbed up to this show Kleen!! :popcorn:

Go for the gusto braddah!!! :head:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here to support like a lumbar.
chuga chuga chuga chuga chuga chuga chooooo choooooo!!!! WOOOOOOOO I"M IN THE ZONE BABY!!!
Now you got me going LOL!!!

Stoked is awesome! Ran it as part of a PCT with great results. Keep on getting some Kleen!
Yea no kidding.

He linked me to this a few hours ago and half the freaking board has already subbed to it.

Guess it is too late to say 1st hunh :)

Give it heck Kleen!
Adding to the Goodness!
So far I like what I'm seeing...good log too Kleen. :)
Can I get a hell yeah? Another Kleen log so you know I am subbed.

Love the way she handles a big pole. Good training to prepare her for me!
I am subscribed to your threadz
Thanks for the invite man, you can count me in :thumbsup:

//CC
No kidding. That was one Heluva opening outline!!

Which lumbar? 5th? :439:

AI is an awesome group that is here to really help out the AM members. Great company, great service, and great products. Did I mention that they are great? :nervous:
His threads blow up like Arnold on 100mg. of D-Bol ED.

That just goes to show that half the board has some taste!!! :evil:

I'm all subbed up to this show Kleen!! :popcorn:

Go for the gusto braddah!!! :head:
IT'S A PARTY UP IN THIS BIATCH!!!!!!!
:djparty:

Thanks everybody that was awesome to check this and see all of those posts! You guys kick major ass! I had to quote this to get all of the pics back up again!!!! WooHoo! Going to the gym shortly to rock the fuggin house!!!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
Ditto, kill it Kleen

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i honestly looked at all the women in this log and forgot to get subbed.....i was very distracted....

Its a saturday...im going out and and finding a remedy to this built of frustration

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Jebus I am like 12 hours late and on the second page already... love the eye candy.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jebus I am like 12 hours late and on the second page already... love the eye candy.
There's so much eye candy in here I hope I don't get an eye cavity!! :439:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All out war today...

Man today was all out war, to start off my wife and I are competetive and I have been beating her to the end of this workout. Well today she started before me and got through 2 exercises before I could even finish gathering my weights. Needless to say I was having none of that. I busted my ass to catch up to her, I ended up finishing just about 10 reps behind her. She truly is a beast! Her stamina has always been better than mine. I am built for explosiveness she is built for both constant steady strength and stamina.

So let me tell you this was 540 reps or 660 counting isolateral moves of pure go. I had nonstop drive and was very competetive. I was huffing and puffing like a race horse in the final leg of a race. At one point I bent my head down and a steady stream of sweat ran down my head and off my nose, not drips but a stream for a few seconds. I was dripping my my elbows, kneecaps, shoulders this was sheer hell to get through. I burned my fuel up so fat trying to catch up with her that I the end was as hard as anything I have ever done.

GUESS WHAT? NEXT WORKOUT IS A 10% INCREASE!!!!!!! Of the 10 rep max not just 10% of the weight currently lifting.is. That means 30's will go to 40s 25 go to 32.5 this is going to be SICK!!! I may be as well. That is gonna be a beast. I will definitely need my straps tp keep hold at this weight.

I have to say that I have taken 2 doses of STOKED and I have not yet felt any decline in aggression in the gym since my last TForce. I had more than my share today as demonstrated by that story from my workout. GOing to keep on moving and grooving! Feeling a little randy so I am gonna go give the wife some attention.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man today was all out war, to start off my wife and I are competetive and I have been beating her to the end of this workout. Well today she started before me and got through 2 exercises before I could even finish gathering my weights. Needless to say I was having none of that. I busted my ass to catch up to her, I ended up finishing just about 10 reps behind her. She truly is a beast! Her stamina has always been better than mine. I am built for explosiveness she is built for both constant steady strength and stamina.

So let me tell you this was 540 reps or 660 counting isolateral moves of pure go. I had nonstop drive and was very competetive. I was huffing and puffing like a race horse in the final leg of a race. At one point I bent my head down and a steady stream of sweat ran down my head and off my nose, not drips but a stream for a few seconds. I was dripping my my elbows, kneecaps, shoulders this was sheer hell to get through. I burned my fuel up so fat trying to catch up with her that I the end was as hard as anything I have ever done.

GUESS WHAT? NEXT WORKOUT IS A 10% INCREASE!!!!!!! Of the 10 rep max not just 10% of the weight currently lifting.is. That means 30's will go to 40s 25 go to 32.5 this is going to be SICK!!! I may be as well. That is gonna be a beast. I will definitely need my straps tp keep hold at this weight.

I have to say that I have taken 2 doses of STOKED and I have not yet felt any decline in aggression in the gym since my last TForce. I had more than my share today as demonstrated by that story from my workout. GOing to keep on moving and grooving! Feeling a little randy so I am gonna go give the wife some attention.
Keep ripping it up bro.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I don't know if it is the STOKED but I woke up in the mood and ready to go. Well I figured I would share a little libido with you. All Natural is the word I beleive...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I don't know if it is the STOKED but I woke up in the mood and ready to go. Well I figured I would share a little libido with you. All Natural is the word I beleive...
motorboat!!!!! Oh hell yea!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Does she have a name? Sister?

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I gotta say I have a weakness for the pendulous lovelies. Fakes are fine no complaints about em but real ones that move and jiggle, cleavage rippling above the low cut shirt with a push up bra. JUST YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody had a gif of some girl jumping to pull up her pants in another thread OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have no idea I stumbled upon her like a winning lottery ticket but DAMN!!!!!!!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I gotta say I have a weakness for the pendulous lovelies. Fakes are fine no complaints about em but real ones that move and jiggle, cleavage rippling above the low cut shirt with a push up bra. JUST YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody had a gif of some girl jumping to pull up her pants in another thread OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just had to have it repeat at least one more time!!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote