KLEEN Stays STOKED! between stacks. (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

KLEEN Stays STOKED! between stacks. (Sponsored)

Page 6 of 16 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1808

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah, I will do everything he says I need to do until it is obvious it wont get any better with out surgery which is where he is at now. He said without surgery to remove the scar tissue I would always have this but that it did not need surgery because nothing was torn, the fibers are just out of line with eachother. I think ART will fix it but if not then I will just wrap it up tight and lift heavy as I can in a 10-12 rep range instead of 5-8. Heck if I can get to where I am lifting 275 for 10-12 reps I will be more than happy. At least I tell myself that now. LOL
    I am right there with you. Had to do the same thing myself. Just wrap it, suck it up, and lift while trying to balance pain and PAIN
    Working on living

  2. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1808

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    The workout is intense!!! Started today finally, still sweating my balls off
    If your talking about Kleen's workout from hell, then HELLS YES
    Kick into high Big!!
    Working on living
  3. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    If your talking about Kleen's workout from hell, then HELLS YES
    Kick into high Big!!
    No he picked up this one from me since he needs to stick with light weight too he is hopping on the conditioning train. Big this is a BAD MUTHA FUGGA ain't it! Whoops my azz! Did you break in a little lighter or go straight for the 30% first time out?

    Although I do love that workout. Aching to return to it.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    I am right there with you. Had to do the same thing myself. Just wrap it, suck it up, and lift while trying to balance pain and PAIN
    Mine normally doesn't hurt while lifting well right now, it is after that it will get painful, of course I know how to train to avoid the direct tweaks to it. I have been working around it for almost 2 years now. During the contest prep though I couldn't do a lateral movement with anything over a 2 lbs without dropping it from debilitating pain. All lateral raises were don an a machine that you lift with your elbows not your hands. Everything neutral grip, was interesting but I still enjoyed the heck out of my prep it is kind of like boot camp. You push so hard to make it through and it really is a bitch but you would not trade that experience for the world because it teaches you something about yourself. It presents you with a longer term harder challenge not just something you can buck up for a week and be done. The effort makes you dig down and deeper than you have before for resolve. I can not wait to get back into that mind set. I am honestly itching to do it.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  5. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Damn you Kleen now you got me going again.

    Dat's a bery nice!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  6. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1808

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Mine normally doesn't hurt while lifting well right now, it is after that it will get painful, of course I know how to train to avoid the direct tweaks to it. I have been working around it for almost 2 years now. During the contest prep though I couldn't do a lateral movement with anything over a 2 lbs without dropping it from debilitating pain. All lateral raises were don an a machine that you lift with your elbows not your hands. Everything neutral grip, was interesting but I still enjoyed the heck out of my prep it is kind of like boot camp. You push so hard to make it through and it really is a bitch but you would not trade that experience for the world because it teaches you something about yourself. It presents you with a longer term harder challenge not just something you can buck up for a week and be done. The effort makes you dig down and deeper than you have before for resolve. I can not wait to get back into that mind set. I am honestly itching to do it.
    and THIS is what makes us warriors, what makes us men
    Working on living
  7. Professional Member
    ConcreteConny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,054
    Rep Power
    50220

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    I wish I was a watermelon...
    2nd that!
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  8. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    2nd that!
    I did not see any watermelon. Where wait wat.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  9. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    I did not see any watermelon. Where wait wat.
    These?


    No that's not it...

    There it is!



    And a little something extra...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  10. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Because I love all of you so MUCH I stumbled on this link lookinfg for the last pic. It is a best ass thread and WOW!!!
    http://www.doxapolis.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  11. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11113

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    It's Keyra, game over man, game over.


    PAGE 8, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by SilentBob187; 03-13-2010 at 10:12 AM. Reason: PAGE 8!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  12. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Hell Yeah she is a bad Biatch!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  13. Elite Member
    SilentBob187's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    7,851
    Rep Power
    11113

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Hell Yeah she is a bad Biatch!
    I think she was the original 'webcam chick' where everyone demanded MOAR!!!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  14. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Because I love all of you so MUCH I stumbled on this link lookinfg for the last pic. It is a best ass thread and WOW!!!
    http://www.doxapolis.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212

    bro that is just evil,
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  15. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Ready to pump it up later.


    Good Morning all, I would say rise and shine but that has been taken care of by my first posts today...

    I opted not to do the MMA class today and go in for some 15 rep madness in the gym. I am just going to put my new wraps on and get a nice weight that will be challenging for 15 reps and give my muscles a little push. On ones that will not effect my elbow or knee I will go heavier around 6-8 reps. I think my muscles will enjoy the shock and the support from the sleeves will keep the tendons from having any issues. No worries I will be careful and limiting to something I can only do 15 for will keep me in a nice safe weight range too. I just need to push some weight today. Can you feel me?

    Looks like the shows I will be doing this year are NPC shows, one is Natural IE anything you can buy legally is okay. The other is a regular NPC show. So I will be going against some pretty thick dudes I think. That is okay the competition is against myself first and them only when it comes to a trophy not the accomplishment. I am gonna enjoy it either way. July is around the corner and I am gonna cut up and see where I am a month out regarding size. If I have been able to maintain LBM through the lighter training then it is on, if not then the fall show. I really don't think there will be too much advantage difference in either shows. You can get just as big off of prohormones as you can AAS. So I need to be on top of my game if that is going to be the case. I act like the plan would be different anyway I have to be at the top of my game no matter where I compete. Anything else is unnacceptable.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  16. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good Morning all, I would say rise and shine but that has been taken care of by my first posts today...

    I opted not to do the MMA class today and go in for some 15 rep madness in the gym. I am just going to put my new wraps on and get a nice weight that will be challenging for 15 reps and give my muscles a little push. On ones that will not effect my elbow or knee I will go heavier around 6-8 reps. I think my muscles will enjoy the shock and the support from the sleeves will keep the tendons from having any issues. No worries I will be careful and limiting to something I can only do 15 for will keep me in a nice safe weight range too. I just need to push some weight today. Can you feel me?

    Looks like the shows I will be doing this year are NPC shows, one is Natural IE anything you can buy legally is okay. The other is a regular NPC show. So I will be going against some pretty thick dudes I think. That is okay the competition is against myself first and them only when it comes to a trophy not the accomplishment. I am gonna enjoy it either way. July is around the corner and I am gonna cut up and see where I am a month out regarding size. If I have been able to maintain LBM through the lighter training then it is on, if not then the fall show. I really don't think there will be too much advantage difference in either shows. You can get just as big off of prohormones as you can AAS. So I need to be on top of my game if that is going to be the case. I act like the plan would be different anyway I have to be at the top of my game no matter where I compete. Anything else is unnacceptable.
    Go in and give hell the the 15 rep madness and yes please be careful.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  17. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9156

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Because I love all of you so MUCH I stumbled on this link lookinfg for the last pic. It is a best ass thread and WOW!!!
    http://www.doxapolis.com/forums/showthread.php?t=212
    Dude.......MUCH love right back at cha!!
    Oh my.......that blonde bending over the table about 6 pics down..........
    And I'd hit it like a freight-train!!!

    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  18. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,335
    Rep Power
    123307

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    its one thing to be looking at these gorgeous bodies online...its another to come face to face with them in person. There was this woman at publix yesterday that had the pefect body...i mean she would be right up there with the best of the girls on this thread. The sad part is she was with this dude that was just lacking. Twigs for legs...smooth upper body...i almost slammed him into a wall and put her over my shoulder...one of the best bodies ive ever seen in person.

    On a more serious note, 15 reps is gonna be heck a fun and the pump is gonna be intense. Cant wait for the updae. As far as the shows go, as long as u walk on stage at the top of your game the pieces will fall into place. Keep it up broda
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  19. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Go in and give hell the the 15 rep madness and yes please be careful.
    I will and I will be very carefull. That and those sleeves I got are serious! The weights I will be lifting wont even bother them I swear they feel as tight as wraps...
    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Dude.......MUCH love right back at cha!!
    Oh my.......that blonde bending over the table about 6 pics down..........
    And I'd hit it like a freight-train!!!

    Yeah she definitely caught my eye! Was like well DAMN!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  20. Senior Member
    FlexW99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,795
    Rep Power
    1098

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looks like the shows I will be doing this year are NPC shows, one is Natural IE anything you can buy legally is okay. The other is a regular NPC show. So I will be going against some pretty thick dudes I think. That is okay the competition is against myself first and them only when it comes to a trophy not the accomplishment. I am gonna enjoy it either way. July is around the corner and I am gonna cut up and see where I am a month out regarding size. If I have been able to maintain LBM through the lighter training then it is on, if not then the fall show. I really don't think there will be too much advantage difference in either shows. You can get just as big off of prohormones as you can AAS. So I need to be on top of my game if that is going to be the case. I act like the plan would be different anyway I have to be at the top of my game no matter where I compete. Anything else is unnacceptable.
    I haven't checked into an NPC yet, but I think I found a show that might fit. It's in October, an ABA/INBA organization.

    Did you have to come up with a 'routine'? Are 'routines' mandatory and did you have 60 seconds to git er done?

    Your links to those posing sites have helped me as well. I've been practicing; even in the gym when I'm swole to really get blood in targeted areas. I feel weird at times, I feel alot of peeps are watching but I gotta get over that dogma especially if the stage is the ultimate goal.
  21. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5554

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    No he picked up this one from me since he needs to stick with light weight too he is hopping on the conditioning train. Big this is a BAD MUTHA FUGGA ain't it! Whoops my azz! Did you break in a little lighter or go straight for the 30% first time out?

    Although I do love that workout. Aching to return to it.
    A little lighter. I'll be At 30 percent prolly in a week or so. It's f*ckin money so far!!!
  22. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33557

    Reputation

    nice log thus far Mckleen

    I really enjoy reading about the joint/tendon stuff. Art and friction message were the best things that got me back after a serious injury where i could not do upper body for a year.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  23. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Yea, log is going along nicely, keep bangin'.
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  24. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM OHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!


    YEAH IT IS LIKE THAT!!!! Take that goofy bastard's intensity and there you have the workout I had and amount of fun I had doing it!



    I took my normal preworkout concoctions, the STOKED! was saved for about 45 minutes prior to my workout and was taken with AS-GT then 2 scoops of Jack3d right 15 minutes before the gym. I have to say that the pump combintation from Jack3d and AS-GT is UNFUGGING REAL!!!! I looked HUGE in the gym yesterday. I had on a wife beater and some shorts and I was so fugging swole I had to check the scale. I lost a pound but man let me tell you I looked big. I am hoping this was fat. It is hard to tell with the less than tight skin. It takes a while for variations in waist girth to catch up on my skin and that can leave it a little sloppy after I lose some VAT which is what goes first on me. Well I am deliciously sore today, my legs aren't showing any signs of it yet but my upper body is sore in every bodypart. Just that nice little ouch as you raise you arm over head or twinge of pain when you pull your arm across your chest the one that makes you decide to flex just so you can feel the sore muscle squeeze the acid out. Yeah that kind of sore. I am in DOMS HEAVEN!!! I must tell you it is blissfully painful!

    Pec deck- 135x20, 210x11, 225x6 This was so much fun, I am sorry I just enjoyed this one thoroughly. I can always do more on the straight arm but some guy was there so we wwent with the pec dec. Well this one had adjustable arms to my surprise so I could set the arms spread so far back my elbows were behind me. Man I have to tell you I fought for the last reps on my worksets. I knew I could not hurt anything and it was just fuggin ON! I was gnashing my teeth and damn near growling, may have been, it wouldn't be the first time.

    Pull overs - 52.5x15, 60x15, 60x15, I still had to be partially carefull here with not having done them I kept the weight a little lower but it was extremely challenging at the end. I was so friggin pumped after this and chest I was shocked how big I looked.

    Lateral Raise Machine- 50x15, 110x15, 130x8 - This was another one I wasn't worried about hurting myself with. I was surprised to find myself aproaching 15 with 110 I assumed I would get 10-12 maybe at that weight. That 130 felt so good. I was stuck at halfway up on the attempt for the 9th rep for at least 15-20 seconds just working for it thinking I could break that sticking point before finally giving in. I felt SO good!

    Close Grip Bench- 95x15, 185x11, 165x10 - This felt great too, I put that sleeve on and I have to say it will feel great when get into the heavy weight again. Did great keeping me from inflaming the tendon but is was so hard to get on and off it almost made it not worth using. Notice I said ALMOST, I will use it on these workout days. I think I will do one a week, my leg is no worse for the wear today.

    Machine Curls- 70x15, 90x15, 90x8 - Man these felt great, I even got the burn in my bnioceps I hadn't felt in a couple years. I was slightly abreviating the movement so as not to completely stretch the tendon out at the top of the movement. I barely broke 90 degrees at the top but I held for a second there to really peak the contraction. As you can tell I just failed on the second work set, it felt so good. I just couldn't pull the weight more than 3 inches out of the bottom and just stuck there fighting for it.

    Leg Press- 225x20, 275x15, 365x15 This was a big test of the leg and the knee sleeve. nthing I learned don't keep the knee sleeve on down by your calf before trying to pull it up. Makes it almost impossible. The thing is tight but could easily be worn for at least 3-4 sets and it isn't broken in yet so it will be even better soon. My leg feels great no more pain than what is normally there the first time or two I squat deeply. It felt great, I think I can safely go up to 4 plates per side here for 15 with the sleeve.

    Romanian deadlift 115x15, 155x15, 165x15 To be honest none of there were near maximal effort. I just went through the motion and felt the muscle working. I am reluctant to inflame my gluteus minimus

    Bent Knee Calve raise- 135x15
    Calve raise 330x15
    Did one then the other immediately after and was done. I don't have any need other than minor stimulation on my calves. One really good set of tight contractions with good stretches and hold was good enough to have em burning and pumped up huge.

    In sauna did standing crunches and obliques just holding in tight and crunching down flexing everything in as tight as I could. I did about 250 between all the directions I was flexing my core. My abs and obliques are even a little sore today. I feel doing this when I am getting ready for shows gives me the ability to control my abs more. I will also start incorporating vacuums with 30 second holds while in the sauna. I still only plan to compete in the fall, but just in case things go better than expected I am going to start an approach that is semi recomp semi contest prep and see where I lie in mid June.


    Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    I haven't checked into an NPC yet, but I think I found a show that might fit. It's in October, an ABA/INBA organization.

    Did you have to come up with a 'routine'? Are 'routines' mandatory and did you have 60 seconds to git er done?

    Your links to those posing sites have helped me as well. I've been practicing; even in the gym when I'm swole to really get blood in targeted areas. I feel weird at times, I feel alot of peeps are watching but I gotta get over that dogma especially if the stage is the ultimate goal.
    I think you may want to check I think those go be the WADA substance list and I think all prohormones are pretty much on there. The 2010 list is extensive. For NPC Natural it is anything you can buy legally OTC that would probably be beter and more competition too. Be smart man go into the novice level. I jumped up to advanced in my last one and didn't place when I was told I should definitely be in that class instead of novice. I would have placed if not taken the novice easily. I was physically ready but not experience wise. If you want to do the open as well just pay a second event fee and compete in both. Just make two different routines. Your routines do not have to be artistic man. You do 5 of your mandatories and some other poses that show off your best attributes. You can learn a few basic transitions from one to the next and be fine. Your are just trying to display your body in it's best from so in your routing stay away from weaker poses. If you have a web cam or camcorder or digital cam that does video record yourself and play it back, critique yourself and see where your mistakes are. DOn't always do it in a mirror you have to know how to feel the poses not see that you are doing it correctly. So doing it both ways is very important. There is no mirror on the stage for you to check you postion, it has to be engrained in you. We had 90 in FAME not sure in NCP.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    A little lighter. I'll be At 30 percent prolly in a week or so. It's f*ckin money so far!!!
    Yeah it is awesome good to break in first too. I know I did.
    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    nice log thus far Mckleen

    I really enjoy reading about the joint/tendon stuff. Art and friction message were the best things that got me back after a serious injury where i could not do upper body for a year.
    Yeah I am just going to work through this and around it. Whatever I have to do, I am a shark right now keep moving, stalling is moving backwards. Lets keep rolling on... I still have an internal hope I could somehow be ready for July.

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Yea, log is going along nicely, keep bangin'.
    Thanks Trip, it has been fun and STOKED! has really impressed me as a stand alone supplement too.

    Not in relation to Trip:

    Oh yeah I havent mentioned specifically as far as libido and what not but man every time I have woken up to pee in the middle of the night or morning I am hard as a rock! I am all leaning over just to point the damn thing at the toilets. Sheesh that stuff really gets the love muscle pumped up!

    Now speaking of hard things!


    Then this one is just enticing.


    I can close my eyes and still see this sexy mofo. I just like it...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  25. AI Sports Nutrition
    A_I_Sports_Nutrition's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    12,581
    Rep Power
    6934

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    YEAH IT IS LIKE THAT!!!! Take that goofy bastard's intensity and there you have the workout I had and amount of fun I had doing it!



    I took my normal preworkout concoctions, the STOKED! was saved for about 45 minutes prior to my workout and was taken with AS-GT then 2 scoops of Jack3d right 15 minutes before the gym. I have to say that the pump combintation from Jack3d and AS-GT is UNFUGGING REAL!!!! I looked HUGE in the gym yesterday. I had on a wife beater and some shorts and I was so fugging swole I had to check the scale. I lost a pound but man let me tell you I looked big. I am hoping this was fat. It is hard to tell with the less than tight skin. It takes a while for variations in waist girth to catch up on my skin and that can leave it a little sloppy after I lose some VAT which is what goes first on me. Well I am deliciously sore today, my legs aren't showing any signs of it yet but my upper body is sore in every bodypart. Just that nice little ouch as you raise you arm over head or twinge of pain when you pull your arm across your chest the one that makes you decide to flex just so you can feel the sore muscle squeeze the acid out. Yeah that kind of sore. I am in DOMS HEAVEN!!! I must tell you it is blissfully painful!

    Pec deck- 135x20, 210x11, 225x6 This was so much fun, I am sorry I just enjoyed this one thoroughly. I can always do more on the straight arm but some guy was there so we wwent with the pec dec. Well this one had adjustable arms to my surprise so I could set the arms spread so far back my elbows were behind me. Man I have to tell you I fought for the last reps on my worksets. I knew I could not hurt anything and it was just fuggin ON! I was gnashing my teeth and damn near growling, may have been, it wouldn't be the first time.

    Pull overs - 52.5x15, 60x15, 60x15, I still had to be partially carefull here with not having done them I kept the weight a little lower but it was extremely challenging at the end. I was so friggin pumped after this and chest I was shocked how big I looked.

    Lateral Raise Machine- 50x15, 110x15, 130x8 - This was another one I wasn't worried about hurting myself with. I was surprised to find myself aproaching 15 with 110 I assumed I would get 10-12 maybe at that weight. That 130 felt so good. I was stuck at halfway up on the attempt for the 9th rep for at least 15-20 seconds just working for it thinking I could break that sticking point before finally giving in. I felt SO good!

    Close Grip Bench- 95x15, 185x11, 165x10 - This felt great too, I put that sleeve on and I have to say it will feel great when get into the heavy weight again. Did great keeping me from inflaming the tendon but is was so hard to get on and off it almost made it not worth using. Notice I said ALMOST, I will use it on these workout days. I think I will do one a week, my leg is no worse for the wear today.

    Machine Curls- 70x15, 90x15, 90x8 - Man these felt great, I even got the burn in my bnioceps I hadn't felt in a couple years. I was slightly abreviating the movement so as not to completely stretch the tendon out at the top of the movement. I barely broke 90 degrees at the top but I held for a second there to really peak the contraction. As you can tell I just failed on the second work set, it felt so good. I just couldn't pull the weight more than 3 inches out of the bottom and just stuck there fighting for it.

    Leg Press- 225x20, 275x15, 365x15 This was a big test of the leg and the knee sleeve. nthing I learned don't keep the knee sleeve on down by your calf before trying to pull it up. Makes it almost impossible. The thing is tight but could easily be worn for at least 3-4 sets and it isn't broken in yet so it will be even better soon. My leg feels great no more pain than what is normally there the first time or two I squat deeply. It felt great, I think I can safely go up to 4 plates per side here for 15 with the sleeve.

    Romanian deadlift 115x15, 155x15, 165x15 To be honest none of there were near maximal effort. I just went through the motion and felt the muscle working. I am reluctant to inflame my gluteus minimus

    Bent Knee Calve raise- 135x15
    Calve raise 330x15
    Did one then the other immediately after and was done. I don't have any need other than minor stimulation on my calves. One really good set of tight contractions with good stretches and hold was good enough to have em burning and pumped up huge.

    In sauna did standing crunches and obliques just holding in tight and crunching down flexing everything in as tight as I could. I did about 250 between all the directions I was flexing my core. My abs and obliques are even a little sore today. I feel doing this when I am getting ready for shows gives me the ability to control my abs more. I will also start incorporating vacuums with 30 second holds while in the sauna. I still only plan to compete in the fall, but just in case things go better than expected I am going to start an approach that is semi recomp semi contest prep and see where I lie in mid June.




    I think you may want to check I think those go be the WADA substance list and I think all prohormones are pretty much on there. The 2010 list is extensive. For NPC Natural it is anything you can buy legally OTC that would probably be beter and more competition too. Be smart man go into the novice level. I jumped up to advanced in my last one and didn't place when I was told I should definitely be in that class instead of novice. I would have placed if not taken the novice easily. I was physically ready but not experience wise. If you want to do the open as well just pay a second event fee and compete in both. Just make two different routines. Your routines do not have to be artistic man. You do 5 of your mandatories and some other poses that show off your best attributes. You can learn a few basic transitions from one to the next and be fine. Your are just trying to display your body in it's best from so in your routing stay away from weaker poses. If you have a web cam or camcorder or digital cam that does video record yourself and play it back, critique yourself and see where your mistakes are. DOn't always do it in a mirror you have to know how to feel the poses not see that you are doing it correctly. So doing it both ways is very important. There is no mirror on the stage for you to check you postion, it has to be engrained in you. We had 90 in FAME not sure in NCP.


    Yeah it is awesome good to break in first too. I know I did.

    Yeah I am just going to work through this and around it. Whatever I have to do, I am a shark right now keep moving, stalling is moving backwards. Lets keep rolling on... I still have an internal hope I could somehow be ready for July.

    Thanks Trip, it has been fun and STOKED! has really impressed me as a stand alone supplement too.

    Not in relation to Trip:

    Oh yeah I havent mentioned specifically as far as libido and what not but man every time I have woken up to pee in the middle of the night or morning I am hard as a rock! I am all leaning over just to point the damn thing at the toilets. Sheesh that stuff really gets the love muscle pumped up!

    Now speaking of hard things!


    Then this one is just enticing.


    I can close my eyes and still see this sexy mofo. I just like it...


    Wow sure enticed me!!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  26. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1808

    Reputation

    great workout brother!!
    Working on living
  27. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65563

    Reputation Reputation

    Why are these pictures distracting me from what Kleen is typing..anyone else having this problem..
  28. Bananas
    TripDog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    10,084
    Rep Power
    5550

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Why are these pictures distracting me from what Kleen is typing..anyone else having this problem..
    Who's Kleen lol
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  29. New Member
    emnozeyella's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    15
    Rep Power
    64

    Reputation

    beastly kleen...inspired me to kick it up this week...thx bro
  30. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9156

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Who's Kleen lol
    I think it's a reference term for cleaning those girls up once you've spewed boy-butter all over them!!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  31. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    LFMAO!!!! Holy Crap Gentlemen awesome stuff!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  32. Board Sponsor
    GoHardOrGoHme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Age
    27
    Posts
    3,335
    Rep Power
    123307

    Reputation Reputation Reputation

    at times i forget this is a log and just look at the pictures...this is sad haha
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  33. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    ONE HAPPY SUM-BITCH!


    I can not even begin to tell you how relieved I am right now. I have been totally TRIPPING over losing as much weight as I thought I had and not looking lean enough to justify the drop in weight with out a lot of LBM Loss. I was really starting to trip and question all of my measurements and gains from this year. Then this morning I noticed the scale had been moved again. They move it when mopping and it tends to migrate. Well apparently there is only one level area on the floor. I tried to zero out the weight and get it to balance it took 5 lbs to do so. I put it back over where I know it typically zero'd out balanced and wha-lah a good balance. I step on with shoes on, 205, well just under. I take my shoes off and 202.25 lbs. YES that makes so much more sense for what I am seeing in the mirror. Remember after this past workout I said I looked bigger and fuller and the scale didn't make sense. I just got used to it being right in that one spot and never zeroed it out when it was moved to the other side so it was under weighing me by close to 5 lbs. Making me TRIP about losing LBM, I had never lost it so fast. Makes more sense now. I am recomping like my diets is geared towards and not losing inexplicably. I can not tell you how relieved I am and how much more this makes me feel like the July show is in my reach!!!!!! GoHard remember you asking me why and me not really knowing and saying last time this program built me up a little and wasn't sure why I wasn't seeing it. Well that is why, moving the scale 6 feet over through my weight off by 5 lbs. I still think I am in the 8-9% range. I am going to probably start a prep log soon and just go ahead and go for July. I want it so bad I can taste it and won't be satisfied if I don't do it and feel I could have managed. It is only failure if I fail to try right? SO I refuse to fail in that sense. Rally up men we are going to prepare for war soon. I believe next Saturday will be 19 weeks out I will either start then or the following week with competition prep log including body fat %, bi-weekly pics, links to posing practice on YouTube (once I get a little breaking in done).

    On another note that delicious DOMScycle I was enjoying yesterday brought it's bigger brother for a visit today. Oh YEAH BABY!!!!! I feel like well if you are willing to admit you have done thins you know what it feels like… put your tongue to a 9 volt battery, yeah my shoulder, biceps triceps and Pecs even my rear delts and rhomboids are just and electrical storm of stimulation when I move. I FUGGIN LOVE IT!!!!

    Hey did I mention 202.25 LBS!!!!!!
    I knew I didn't look like I had lost that much. it was getting in my head too. My wife was like your crazy you are getting bigger and a little leaner at the same time, and just shook her head at me. When I told her what happened she laughed and was like I told you so!!! She also kicked me in that ass and said just do the July show it will haunt you if you don't try. Man she is awesome! She doesn't look forward to the prep either but she is supportive and that is awesome. She learned last year we were a team in this. She said she will be a better team mate this year now that she understands what and why.

    Today's workout, put on knee brace and walked on treadmill 45 minutes 396 cals. Sweat like a beast 1.5 scoops Jack3d and a Motivate took care of that for me.

    I wanna go a few rounds...


    Another hot brunette!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  34. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    HMMMM Perhaps I should post less pics then? DOn't wany anyone to forget to read, this ain't no Playboy you know. I got info in here we can all use... LOL
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  35. Senior Member
    Aaelael's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Age
    28
    Posts
    2,491
    Rep Power
    1500

    Reputation

    KLEEN!!! I love the pics man!!! We know this isn't playboy!! haha the knowledge that seeps coarses through the veins is quit evident. . . if they ppl don't know that by now not sure what there doin??
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  36. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,456
    Rep Power
    684950

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Kleen you're already on the roller coaster and you haven't started your prep yet. Just listen to the wife and you'll be ok...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  37. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1808

    Reputation

    had the scale problem myself... found out the kids were playing tricks on me and moving it lighter. They thought I would be happy and counldn't understand how frustrated I was getting. When it said under 220 I knew something was up... they paid for their crass actions!! LOL
    Working on living
  38. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    KLEEN!!! I love the pics man!!! We know this isn't playboy!! haha the knowledge that seeps coarses through the veins is quit evident. . . if they ppl don't know that by now not sure what there doin??
    Thanks Bro! Pics aint going anywhere. LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Kleen you're already on the roller coaster and you haven't started your prep yet. Just listen to the wife and you'll be ok...
    Man I have been on the roller coaster since I got hurt. The scale issue didn't help me at all coinciding with less intense training I just didn't even question the sudden weight drop.
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    had the scale problem myself... found out the kids were playing tricks on me and moving it lighter. They thought I would be happy and counldn't understand how frustrated I was getting. When it said under 220 I knew something was up... they paid for their crass actions!! LOL
    I can see that happening. LOL YOu are looking in the mirror going I should be much leaner at this weight. MUCH LEANER!!!! I was freaking now it is all good. I am right about where I projected for myself which is nice. After the next 2 weeks things will get much better.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  39. Professional Member
    Army Guy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,206
    Rep Power
    1808

    Reputation

    where is your bf now?? at the start of my recomp and leaning I am an abysmal 13%
    Working on living
  40. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    15,681
    Rep Power
    4607651

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I haven't taken it in some time I would be guessing at 8-9. I will do it in about 2 weeks when I start my official prep and start counting down from there.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 353
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 02:36 PM
  2. Kleen's Pumped Up with Anadraulic Pump! (LG Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 07:56 PM
  3. Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 11:13 PM
  4. Replies: 439
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 11:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in