KLEEN Stays STOKED! between stacks. (Sponsored)

Page 5 of 16 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  237 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.95%

Kleen,

I have noticed yourself and many others recommend to get your Protein from Foods rather then shakes. How necessary is this? I eat a lot of chicken,Turkey and Fish but even with my 54G protein shake once a day im only pushing 225g of protein. Me weighing in at 250 trying to drop a few lbs on a cut now should i continue the 1-Protein for 1-lb of weight or should i drop a few on the protein to help assist the weight drop?

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Conditioning improving! Move Bia! Get out the way!

Today was money! I had a phenomenal workout, you know the layout so I will just go into it. First off I was just gloves only today, no wraps they got in the way and I just figured I would have to suck it up and stop when I couldn't hold the dumbbells shake it out and start again. Here is how it all went down. Deads 40, Bench 40, Squats 40, Bent over rows 32.5, Romanian DL 32.5, Shrugs 32.5, Arnold Presses 25, Reverse lunges 25, Curls 15. This was rough from the start but was not as hard as last time. My conditioning is definitely improving, we got through this in about 32 minutes today. That is a very good time, and better than what I expected.
    3 minutes on level 10 for precor, as soon as I felt the tingle of a sweat breaking I hopped off and got to business.
    First set of deads, whoa wait a minute that kind of hurts, my hamstrings and glutes are just a little bit sore. NICE!!! Bench felt good no soreness there, Squats were challenging and by the end of them I was already really sweating, I know this because when I leaned over to do bent overs a left my mark on the floor from my head and elbows dripping. I thought to myself damn already! Fast forward to beginning of next rotation, Deads again… whoa these got harder, the lunges take so much out of me that just the first one of these was rough. By the end of these I was completely winded, I mean huffing and puffing! Bench got a little hard in the last 3-4 reps, nowhere near failure but definitely high effort. Rows were a beast, by the time I was done with them I looked like I had jumped in a pool and got dressed without wiping off, everything was dripping and only parts dry on shirt were parts that didn't touch my skin like between my pecs everything else was kind of sticking to me. Second set of lunges I think in the middle, what exactly did I do to be stuck in one of the stages of hell? I soldiered on and was so happy to get to curls. Then whaddaya know, DEADS! A-FUGGING-GAIN what in the SAM HELL!!!! My reps had become more deliberate by this point, ever rep was another decision to continue on. There was no getting to the end in mind only the next rep, things got too hard to plan ahead with just 5 more or any of that. It was 1, done 2 done, now the pace was constantly moving but make no mistake I had to choose to move forward or quit with every rep starting the 3rd rotation. The last set of lunges I had to pause 4 times to get them done, I just couldn't hold on to the weight any more my grip was toast. As a matter of fact my forearms felt weak for about 2 hours after the workout... I love that kind of challenge bring the battle to me. I waged the war on hell and I came out on the other side with Hades head in my upraised hand... His body limp by my side.

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    well to quote Aaelael, " BANG BANG BANG!!!"
    You know it!
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post

Aquarius and my name is Ralph
    Now I like a woman who loves her freedom
    And I like a woman who can hold her own
    And if you fit that description, baby, come with me
    No with me!!!! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    I have a couple comments. First, when I started bb'ing long ago, it was said 50 was the limit. I've maintained that for years. Everytime I have a protein shake, it was 40-60grams. Watching some documentaries on some of the top bber's, their meal plan consisted of 75-80g if I remember correctly. I never really bought into a limit but as I look at it, I did and still do.

Second comment is on the author. I've read some threads on a forum that Alan posts on. He definitely has an interesting perspective, one that supplement companies might not necessarily agree with. The most interesting I found, and I'm paraphrasing, is that BCAA's intraworkout don't do a thing. He maintains that its a clearcut way to piss out money. I don't really have an opinion on that other than I'd rather have them than not but it was just interesting to read how he broke it down scientifically/biologically.
    He says BCAA's are best before the workout like 60-90 minutes in one of those articles I think. Says that starts protein synthesis then when your workout it is all in your blood stream for when the exercise causes protein synthesis to start again. Something along those lines, I have to admit right now my intra-drink is really a post drink because there is not stopping for a drink. So I am kind of testing his theory but I have 15 grams EAAs in a 4 oz shot with 1.5 scoops of Jack3d 15-20 minutes before the workout as soon as I wake up. Another 15 in the intra, or post now, then 30-45 minutes post workout I have 3 scoops protein powder, 2 cups skim milk, 2 cups raisin bran, 30 minutes later 10 grams fat via fish and flax oils with my vitamins, a Motivate and I am out the door to work. I will have my second meal about 9:45 with another 50 grams of protein and carbs, and 1 oz deluxe mixed nuts which I am finishing up right now.

Speaking of appetite, it is time to STOKE the fire!

Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Let the carnage RIP!!! Way to destroy the iron my Texas brother!!!!
    Working on living
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

Oh shit!!
    This is what I'm gonna be doing all day today!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNj9UJmAnC4"]YouTube- monkey jacking off[/ame]
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I have to be careful when I open this thread at work
    NSCA - CSCS
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Let the carnage RIP!!! Way to destroy the iron my Texas brother!!!!
    Grassy Ass! I sho do presheeate dat der support.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Oh shit!!
    This is what I'm gonna be doing all day today!!!

YouTube- monkey jacking off
    Nice! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I have to be careful when I open this thread at work
    Yeah, I was a little worried with the 2 girls one I felt so naughty seeing it everytime I opened the thread to respond. Not complaining at all!!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.82%

I LOVE THE PICS MAN!!! LOVE WOMEN that take care of themselves!!! Boom BOom BOom MORE
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  8. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.19%

H*ll of a workout! Intensity in the gym personified. In...out...pounding it out as if the weights offended you. THATS HOW YOU LIFT! A warrior never truly dies, he lives on in the memory of the carnage he leaves in his behind.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  9. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

That was a great workout bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

Quote Originally Posted by Lou villian View Post
    Kleen,

I have noticed yourself and many others recommend to get your Protein from Foods rather then shakes. How necessary is this? I eat a lot of chicken,Turkey and Fish but even with my 54G protein shake once a day im only pushing 225g of protein. Me weighing in at 250 trying to drop a few lbs on a cut now should i continue the 1-Protein for 1-lb of weight or should i drop a few on the protein to help assist the weight drop?
    To be perfectly honest, at least half of my protein is in the form of shakes. Some people have more time or desire to cook a lot. I try to get about half and half. It is easier for me now to eat more meat because I am eating 4 times a day but when i am eating 6 times a day 3-4 of those protein feeds are from a powder. I eat enough fibrous stuff and other forms of protein that my digestive system is not having any issues regarding not being able to digest whole food proteins. SOme people think that you must have it. Others think the extra calories it takes to break down the meat is worth eating whole food. Some times it is just a person with a very purist veiw of how things have to be done. Bottom line is you can get there doing half and half or even 3-4 shakes and 1 solid meal. I am not advocating that, but there is no reason not to use shakes as a supplement to your diet but you should ideally be aiming to keep it around a 50/50 between whole foods and protein powder. That is just my preference though. If it is convenient for you to eat 4-6 whole food meals a day then great do so. If you can only get in 2 whole food meals a day then you need to be taking in some supplemental protien to meat your requirements. Nobody should tell you that you can not do that. I assure you that you would do better getting in all of your protein by adding in powders than you would simply neglecting them because you don't have time for a meal. I do eat some whole food with every shake though. Might be 2-3 scoops protein and 1 cup oats, or 2 scoops protein, an ounce of almonds and a grapefruit. There is almost always some whole food there with the shake. One of the BIGGEST REASONS in my opinion to have whole food is the chewing action releases the really strong digestive enzymes in your saliva. Without these you have a harder time digesting the nutrients, often times becoming gassy. To remedy this take a gulp of your shake and make a few chewing motions allowing the shake to go under your tongue, you can almost feel the release of saliva then swallow do that at least once or twice during ingesting the shake and digestion will go MUCH better for you.

Also if you plan on dropping any nutrients from your diet on a cut, I would make it some carbs first, healthy fats and protein save muscle, and keep your hormones happy. You don't have to go too low but start by dropping carbs later in the day and go from there. Also, your protein requirements should be based more off of LBM or lean body mass, rather than bodyweight. So if you are say 20% at 250 your LBM is 200, so as long as you are getting at least that you are probably okay. I like to have just a little extra cushion myself when cutting just to keep catabolism at bay.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    I LOVE THE PICS MAN!!! LOVE WOMEN that take care of themselves!!! Boom BOom BOom MORE
    WooHoo! Feel free to add, I know you got mad taste!
    Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    H*ll of a workout! Intensity in the gym personified. In...out...pounding it out as if the weights offended you. THATS HOW YOU LIFT! A warrior never truly dies, he lives on in the memory of the carnage he leaves in his behind.
    Just like my tattoo on my calf says, Warrior's Spirit, my warrior spirit must have been handed down through many generations. I am directly related to the Spanish Conquistadores. My Great-Grandfather was sent away by his father who was second in charge when they went to behead the members of the Courts of Maximillian in an effort to save his bloodline. He sent my great grandfather into America where he was adopted by the Tucker Family. Hence my high cheekbones, fair skin, and Alpha Male personality... My Aunt found this out while working for the FBI and checking into why we could not look up our family history once we got to my Great GrandFother the trail stopped in all public records. So she used her clearance and found that out. It is pretty damn cool! My son's middle name is Royal in remembrance of his Royal heritage.
    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    That was a great workout bro.
    Thanks it felt AWESOME to complete it and then to see I had shaved minutes off my time from Tuesday.
  12. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Just like my tattoo on my calf says, Warrior's Spirit, my warrior spirit must have been handed down through many generations. I am directly related to the Spanish Conquistadores. My Great-Grandfather was sent away by his father who was second in charge when they went to behead the members of the Courts of Maximillian in an effort to save his bloodline. He sent my great grandfather into America where he was adopted by the Tucker Family. Hence my high cheekbones, fair skin, and Alpha Male personality... My Aunt found this out while working for the FBI and checking into why we could not look up our family history once we got to my Great GrandFother the trail stopped in all public records. So she used her clearance and found that out. It is pretty damn cool! My son's middle name is Royal in remembrance of his Royal heritage.

Thanks it felt AWESOME to complete it and then to see I had shaved minutes off my time from Tuesday.
    That is some great stuff on the family line.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

Thanks, I told my Mom that it explains why I am such a Royal pain in the ass! LOL
  14. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.19%

You know...the fact u have spanish blood explains alot...or maybe im just biase b/c im hispanic LOL.

But you Sir have what i call one heck of pedigree!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

Why thank you Sir. Now I just have to live up to it.
  16. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%

I think you already do a good job at it.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.22%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

WTF, that's abnormally awesome.
    NSCA - CSCS
  18. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Awesome bro, ur killin it hard.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.56%

Till the night closes in!
    Till the night closes in!!!!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.92%

I knew you were 1 unique mofo!
  21. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.35%

Here is one of the articles I was reading that inspired my new Nutrition Project. How much Protein can the body use in a single meal?

http://www.wannabebig.com/diet-and-n...a-single-meal/
    Thanks for posting this bro...going to read this now
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.43%

Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    I knew you were 1 unique mofo!
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.83%

Nice McKleen. Icariin has an pde-5 effect like viagra.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

It is a very cool story. I don't tell it that often it sounds like a tall tale. LOL However it is very cool to be a part of world history.

Well I am very happy with my run of STOKED! so far. My libido is definitely up, I am having some Alpha Male activity going on and my mood is a bit amplified on average. Meaning good moods are great and aggravation point is set a little closer to home as well.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

UPDATE

I am enjoying the heck out of this program and what not but I am CRAVING some weight, so I am going to do some heavy cable work on shoulders and chest this weekend. Just an added OOmph to give me some much needed straining for my muscles. Not the strain that comes from ton of reps but the strain that comes that first workset becuase the weight is just fugging heavy. Expect to see some whole stack carnage on the straight arm pec dec, 100's and above on crossovers and some good weight on the lateral raise machine. We will see what else gets put in the mix but it will all be "elbow safe" work that I can hold the elbow in a static position and move the weight through a range of motion. HOOOO-AWWWW!!!!!

I am very excited now being in the second week of this program, I feel I will be ready to dedicate myself to 3 30 minute cardio sessions per week now. I seem to have gotten my diet down, and am still 198 and holding, this is ideal if I can stay around this weight and lean up. Right now sometimes I feel I look better other times I feel a little to sloppy. The looser eating and all the rest got me a little softer and I am back to where I was before and like I sad I am sticking. One thing I mentioned before that I had already forgot when I meantioned losing LBM. Before i was weighing myself with shoes on and lately I havent. I was 202 with shoes on and 198-199 without so I probably haven't lost any LBM or I have got it back now. Vascularty is increasing as well.

I just recently ordered some supps I plan to stack around the SWOLE Stack to see what they can do together. I will be recieving a Natabolic stack soon it includes: 2 Natadrol, 1 Ghenerate and 1 Formadrol. I also have 2 bottles of the old PSarm coming in with it that I got a good deal on. Not sure if I will do 1 1/2 month of Natadrol, STOKED! and PSarm followed by the SWOLE Stack and the Form for PCT, or RUn the SWOLE STACK the whole time. Of course there is always the new HGHPro I have my eyes on... THat would have a greeat place in either of these stack plans.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

And something a little artsey!

This may just be my favorite picture of the SEXY Jamie Eason!

NOPE NOT ANYMORE!!!!!

27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.02%

Jamie Eason is just screaming to me in those photos saying, "Come take me Thundergod!!"
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.82%

thats what i'm talkin about man!!! BOOM BOOM BOOOM!!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.99%

I wish I was a watermelon...
    SFW and GFH
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

Yeah that one was like striking a gold mine! I was like what... No Way YUM!!!
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.98%

How the joints treating you thus far Kleen??
    Working on living
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

To be honest, my elbow is a little inflamed the tendon really not the joints. It has not gotten any worse but I am having to shorten the stroke on my bent over DB Rows so as not to stretch it to far under tension. My APT elbow sleeves are too tight for me to wear with this workout, legs too. It is just to action oriented with too much pumping and not enough PUSHING. I may send the elbow sleeves back for a lighter duty pair also. I think these will be overkill for what I do. However they will probably loosen up after a few uses. I just have big forearms so it is not easy to fit them in the sleeves.

I have to say I am pretty happy with the fact that all of my joints are healthy right now and have been for a couple years. My knees started getting a little achy during my push for bigger legs and squatting. Once i started using wraps that went away immediately, however I also felt confident to lift more which got me strong enough to lift some damaging weight. I have been taking my Cissus and everything to and that seems to be helping. By the way Big Props to GoHardOrGoHome, he really hooked me up in that aspect! Thanks Brother!!!!
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.98%

Are you using the full sleeve wrap? I had the same issue and went with the actual APT wrap and not sleeve. The difference was huge. I can use the sleeve for slow controlled low rep motions, but need the wrap for the rest. It is just more versatile and comfortable.
    Working on living
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Are you using the full sleeve wrap? I had the same issue and went with the actual APT wrap and not sleeve. The difference was huge. I can use the sleeve for slow controlled low rep motions, but need the wrap for the rest. It is just more versatile and comfortable.
    Forgive the ignorance, how do the elbow wraps attach? Velcro or some other easily adjustable means or is it wrap wrap wrap wrap, tuck. Honestly at these weights I don't feel I need the wraps, I have a cheesy little sleave I wear with some flexall 454 under it to keep the tendon warm but that is all. I just don't think I need double ply convicts and would do better with the new APT Heavys instead. A little less support but still plenty for heavy lifting. My thing is during my rest period I want to be resting not fighting with wraps. It takes me out of my mental game to mess with all of that every set.
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.98%

They have the Velcro. It took a few weeks to get them broke in, but now I barely notice they are there. It puts just the right amount of pressure on that tendon. But agreed. With the weight you are using and the style you should be good. Hopefully, however, you will heal up and later this year be killing the numbers again.
    Working on living
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

Thanks and I am sure of it. As a matter of fact I am going to start making an appointment for ART now that I am thinking about it. If they can get some of that straightened out in there I will be happy as a clam! If not I am going heavy again anyway but with protection. It will only hurt until I need a surgery... Chronic is Chronic, I am not giving up my lifestyle over something that may never change. However I am going to do it right first before I just say oh well and keep lifting until I need surgery. However it will end up being one of those two things, healed or surgery after further debilitation. It just is what it is, and that is a HUGE PART OF MY LIFE!
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.39%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks and I am sure of it. As a matter of fact I am going to start making an appointment for ART now that I am thinking about it. If they can get some of that straightened out in there I will be happy as a clam! If not I am going heavy again anyway but with protection. It will only hurt until I need a surgery... Chronic is Chronic, I am not giving up my lifestyle over something that may never change. However I am going to do it right first before I just say oh well and keep lifting until I need surgery. However it will end up being one of those two things, healed or surgery after further debilitation. It just is what it is, and that is a HUGE PART OF MY LIFE!
    Yah how many times have we made that comprimise... for me it's been mostly tendon problems, the shoulder was devestating cuz It is just weak and heavy weight just won't go up, not like it used to anyway, but I've been very patient and still managed to improve my physique, I'm proud of myself for that. Restraint is something that normally eludes me.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.79%

Yeah, I will do everything he says I need to do until it is obvious it wont get any better with out surgery which is where he is at now. He said without surgery to remove the scar tissue I would always have this but that it did not need surgery because nothing was torn, the fibers are just out of line with eachother. I think ART will fix it but if not then I will just wrap it up tight and lift heavy as I can in a 10-12 rep range instead of 5-8. Heck if I can get to where I am lifting 275 for 10-12 reps I will be more than happy. At least I tell myself that now. LOL
  39. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.53%

The workout is intense!!! Started today finally, still sweating my balls off
  40. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.57%

Damn you Kleen now you got me going again.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 353
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 03:36 PM
  2. Kleen's Pumped Up with Anadraulic Pump! (LG Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 08:56 PM
  3. Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 12:13 AM
  4. Replies: 439
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 12:45 PM