KLEEN Stays STOKED! between stacks. (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

KLEEN Stays STOKED! between stacks. (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 16 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

All out war today...

Man today was all out war, to start off my wife and I are competetive and I have been beating her to the end of this workout. Well today she started before me and got through 2 exercises before I could even finish gathering my weights. Needless to say I was having none of that. I busted my ass to catch up to her, I ended up finishing just about 10 reps behind her. She truly is a beast! Her stamina has always been better than mine. I am built for explosiveness she is built for both constant steady strength and stamina.

So let me tell you this was 540 reps or 660 counting isolateral moves of pure go. I had nonstop drive and was very competetive. I was huffing and puffing like a race horse in the final leg of a race. At one point I bent my head down and a steady stream of sweat ran down my head and off my nose, not drips but a stream for a few seconds. I was dripping my my elbows, kneecaps, shoulders this was sheer hell to get through. I burned my fuel up so fat trying to catch up with her that I the end was as hard as anything I have ever done.

GUESS WHAT? NEXT WORKOUT IS A 10% INCREASE!!!!!!! Of the 10 rep max not just 10% of the weight currently lifting.is. That means 30's will go to 40s 25 go to 32.5 this is going to be SICK!!! I may be as well. That is gonna be a beast. I will definitely need my straps tp keep hold at this weight.

I have to say that I have taken 2 doses of STOKED and I have not yet felt any decline in aggression in the gym since my last TForce. I had more than my share today as demonstrated by that story from my workout. GOing to keep on moving and grooving! Feeling a little randy so I am gonna go give the wife some attention.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

2. AI Sports Nutrition

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Man today was all out war, to start off my wife and I are competetive and I have been beating her to the end of this workout. Well today she started before me and got through 2 exercises before I could even finish gathering my weights. Needless to say I was having none of that. I busted my ass to catch up to her, I ended up finishing just about 10 reps behind her. She truly is a beast! Her stamina has always been better than mine. I am built for explosiveness she is built for both constant steady strength and stamina.

So let me tell you this was 540 reps or 660 counting isolateral moves of pure go. I had nonstop drive and was very competetive. I was huffing and puffing like a race horse in the final leg of a race. At one point I bent my head down and a steady stream of sweat ran down my head and off my nose, not drips but a stream for a few seconds. I was dripping my my elbows, kneecaps, shoulders this was sheer hell to get through. I burned my fuel up so fat trying to catch up with her that I the end was as hard as anything I have ever done.

GUESS WHAT? NEXT WORKOUT IS A 10% INCREASE!!!!!!! Of the 10 rep max not just 10% of the weight currently lifting.is. That means 30's will go to 40s 25 go to 32.5 this is going to be SICK!!! I may be as well. That is gonna be a beast. I will definitely need my straps tp keep hold at this weight.

I have to say that I have taken 2 doses of STOKED and I have not yet felt any decline in aggression in the gym since my last TForce. I had more than my share today as demonstrated by that story from my workout. GOing to keep on moving and grooving! Feeling a little randy so I am gonna go give the wife some attention.
    Keep ripping it up bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Well I don't know if it is the STOKED but I woke up in the mood and ready to go. Well I figured I would share a little libido with you. All Natural is the word I beleive...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   

4. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Well I don't know if it is the STOKED but I woke up in the mood and ready to go. Well I figured I would share a little libido with you. All Natural is the word I beleive...
    motorboat!!!!! Oh hell yea!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Wow. Does she have a name? Sister?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I gotta say I have a weakness for the pendulous lovelies. Fakes are fine no complaints about em but real ones that move and jiggle, cleavage rippling above the low cut shirt with a push up bra. JUST YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody had a gif of some girl jumping to pull up her pants in another thread OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I have no idea I stumbled upon her like a winning lottery ticket but DAMN!!!!!!!!
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

I gotta say I have a weakness for the pendulous lovelies. Fakes are fine no complaints about em but real ones that move and jiggle, cleavage rippling above the low cut shirt with a push up bra. JUST YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody had a gif of some girl jumping to pull up her pants in another thread OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Just had to have it repeat at least one more time!!!!
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Hallelujiah!!!!!! CAN I GET A WITNESS IN THE CONGREGATION!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Only if I can get a name.
    WHITE WHALE!
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

V. Luptuous I think... lol, I looked at the name of the file but no name just numbers.
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Good Fuggin GOD! It's worse when they know they're that hot...GOOD GRIEF...
  14. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Boner alert!!!
  15. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I cant focus on the thread at all.....Holy christ, the bouncy one was something else
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  16. New Member

go get em kleen subbed
  17. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

AMEN BROTHA!! PREACH IT!! PREACH IT!!!!!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Tomorrow we go for the increase!

Man we are gonna be in for it tomorrow the weight increase will be here. I have a feeling I may be puking tomorrow.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

sorry i'm late brotha.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Man we are gonna be in for it tomorrow the weight increase will be here. I have a feeling I may be puking tomorrow.
    No fear nor shame in puking. I consider it a biological badge of honor!!!

THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    sorry i'm late brotha.
    Sorry I missed ya on the invites Bro! TG I know it is just badge of intensity. I normally won't stop trying until the third time I puke. Then I figure okay maybe my body is telling me something.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

its all good brotha man
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Kleen, she's talkin to you bro...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Those are some very nice natty titties there Flexter!!!

And I love brunettes.

25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    TGod, I'm thinkin she can choke me out with those..!!
  26. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

And I love brunettes.
    Agreed on the natty-tittie comment fo-sho. I went from brunettes, to blondes. All about them blondes now =)
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  27. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    TGod, I'm thinkin she can choke me out with those..!!
    What a way to go....
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Agreed on the natty-tittie comment fo-sho. I went from brunettes, to blondes. All about them blondes now =)
    I love'em all bruthah. There's even some beautiful redheads out there.

29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  201 lbs.

I love'em all bruthah. There's even some beautiful redheads out there.
  30. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

my new favorite thread...end of story
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  31. Bananas
    Stats
    5'10"  201 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by suncloud View Post
    OH!!!!!!!!!! OH!!!!!!!!!!! DAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!fap, fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap,fap lol and that is my new screen saver, on both my monitors lol
  32. Pro Virili Parte

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Super late sub..
  33. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  228 lbs.

Ahhhh, the beauty of Stoked...
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

SUB
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yah love the natty boobs, big and bouncy...

Concerning puking, whenever I feel like getting sick I slow down. I consider that like Kleen says that my body is trying got tell me somethng, I think I just must be listening a little closer lol ...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah love the natty boobs, big and bouncy...

Concerning puking, whenever I feel like getting sick I slow down. I consider that like Kleen says that my body is trying got tell me somethng, I think I just must be listening a little closer lol ...
    My body typically doesn't tell me it is time until the point of no return. Every once in a while I know ahead of time and can slow down do some breathing techniques and get it under control and move foward. Most of the time it hits me like a truck after a heavy set or a short pause in intense anaerobic activity, and then it is just too late. Now stopping after puking might make sense at that point but I figure maybe I got it all out and can keep pushing forward. I will even keep going after number 2 with the same hopes in mind and typically I am right on with that but on occasion I will get to being sick or wanting to throw up a 3rd time that is when I call it quits.
  37. AI Sports Nutrition

My body typically doesn't tell me it is time until the point of no return. Every once in a while I know ahead of time and can slow down do some breathing techniques and get it under control and move foward. Most of the time it hits me like a truck after a heavy set or a short pause in intense anaerobic activity, and then it is just too late. Now stopping after puking might make sense at that point but I figure maybe I got it all out and can keep pushing forward. I will even keep going after number 2 with the same hopes in mind and typically I am right on with that but on occasion I will get to being sick or wanting to throw up a 3rd time that is when I call it quits.
    The thing that use to make me puke the most was the fart lick sprints my crosscountry coach use to make us do. I would be tossing and he would be laughing damn sicko LOL!!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yah I get plenty of warning, I get queezy and usually go into a cold sweat... I can usually just slow down and it will disipate. Come to think of it it's been over 20 years since I've upchucked...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reset the alarm knuckle head!!!!

Aaagh, So I had my big plans for the weight increase today. Psyched myself up for it and got all motivated. Last night made sure to turn on the alarm on the alarm clock. Lay down and go to sleep. Wake up feeling TOO rested, huh that shouldn't happen. I look at the clock 6:00AM, WTF!!!! What happened to 3:45AM? I typically get home from the gym at 6:00AM, think back, CRAP I set the alarm to get up at 8:00 for a movie we wanted to go see. However an hour earliy there were already lines to see Alice in Wonderland. So we didn't go to that and apparently not the gym this morning either...

No big deal I will get some cardio in tonight at Karate, and will increase the weight tomorrow. One extra day of rest which is one I should have had anyway. Was moving weights up this week but it looks like it will be a Tue Thurs, Sat thing this week again.

Started documenting the diet again. I had too many BCAA/EAA's in front end of workout so I moved it from a combo of 25 pre and 25 intra and 50 post to 15 pre-15 intra, and moved 20 grams protein to the post workout nutrition. All calories are the same but the timing is a little different this will also save money on the EAAs.

So far this morning non trained
    P=60 - 240cals, C=61 -244 cals, F=22 -198 cals total cals in 1st meal 682, I will keep track and edit later for daily total.

So these are not natural but they got me STOKED! So I figured let's put em up in here and see your reaction. Trip, these blondes are for you...
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Loving the pics guys!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 353
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 02:36 PM
  2. Kleen's Pumped Up with Anadraulic Pump! (LG Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 07:56 PM
  3. Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 02-19-2010, 11:13 PM
  4. Replies: 439
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 11:45 AM