KLEEN Stays STOKED! between stacks. (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 22 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Thanks for the invite man, you can count me in

    //CC
    SNS - Serious Nutrition Solutions
    My advice is exclusively my own and may not correspond with the views of SNS
    Questions or concerns? → conny[@]seriousnutritionsolutions.com


  2. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Damn bro already this is one hell of a detailed log!!!
    No kidding. That was one Heluva opening outline!!

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Here to support like a lumbar.
    Which lumbar? 5th?
    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Anabolic Innovations is a good group, and company with very helpful supplements for the consumer. Glad to see you doing a log for them Kleen. Here for support, have fun bro.
    AI is an awesome group that is here to really help out the AM members. Great company, great service, and great products. Did I mention that they are great?
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    holy crap... gone for half a day and Kleen aready has a zillion posts!!! In brother, and looking forward to a solid Stoked run!!!
    His threads blow up like Arnold on 100mg. of D-Bol ED.

    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Yea no kidding.

    He linked me to this a few hours ago and half the freaking board has already subbed to it.Guess it is too late to say 1st hunh

    Give it heck Kleen!
    That just goes to show that half the board has some taste!!!


    I'm all subbed up to this show Kleen!!

    Go for the gusto braddah!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Here to support like a lumbar.
    Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    Anabolic Innovations is a good group, and company with very helpful supplements for the consumer. Glad to see you doing a log for them Kleen. Here for support, have fun bro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    chuga chuga chuga chuga chuga chuga chooooo choooooo!!!! WOOOOOOOO I"M IN THE ZONE BABY!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Now you got me going LOL!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by bradleywiens View Post
    Stoked is awesome! Ran it as part of a PCT with great results. Keep on getting some Kleen!
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    holy crap... gone for half a day and Kleen aready has a zillion posts!!! In brother, and looking forward to a solid Stoked run!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by CROWLER View Post
    Yea no kidding.

    He linked me to this a few hours ago and half the freaking board has already subbed to it.

    Guess it is too late to say 1st hunh

    Give it heck Kleen!
    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    subbed
    Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post
    Adding to the Goodness!
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    So far I like what I'm seeing...good log too Kleen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Can I get a hell yeah? Another Kleen log so you know I am subbed.

    Love the way she handles a big pole. Good training to prepare her for me!
    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I am subscribed to your threadz
    Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteConny View Post
    Thanks for the invite man, you can count me in

    //CC
    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    No kidding. That was one Heluva opening outline!!


    Which lumbar? 5th?

    AI is an awesome group that is here to really help out the AM members. Great company, great service, and great products. Did I mention that they are great?
    His threads blow up like Arnold on 100mg. of D-Bol ED.



    That just goes to show that half the board has some taste!!!


    I'm all subbed up to this show Kleen!!

    Go for the gusto braddah!!!
    IT'S A PARTY UP IN THIS BIATCH!!!!!!!


    Thanks everybody that was awesome to check this and see all of those posts! You guys kick major ass! I had to quote this to get all of the pics back up again!!!! WooHoo! Going to the gym shortly to rock the fuggin house!!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Going to the gym shortly to rock the fuggin house!!!!!
    Rock it hard bruddah!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  5. Ditto, kill it Kleen
    Working on living

  6. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Rock it hard bruddah!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    Ditto, kill it Kleen
    Will do Gentlemen! Time to storm the gates of
    YouTube- Bleach AMV - Disturbed Hell
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  7. i honestly looked at all the women in this log and forgot to get subbed.....i was very distracted....

    Its a saturday...im going out and and finding a remedy to this built of frustration
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Can I get a hell yeah? Another Kleen log so you know I am subbed.

    Love the way she handles a big pole. Good training to prepare her for me!
    Hell yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  9. Jebus I am like 12 hours late and on the second page already... love the eye candy.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Jebus I am like 12 hours late and on the second page already... love the eye candy.
    There's so much eye candy in here I hope I don't get an eye cavity!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
    •   
       

  11. All out war today...


    Man today was all out war, to start off my wife and I are competetive and I have been beating her to the end of this workout. Well today she started before me and got through 2 exercises before I could even finish gathering my weights. Needless to say I was having none of that. I busted my ass to catch up to her, I ended up finishing just about 10 reps behind her. She truly is a beast! Her stamina has always been better than mine. I am built for explosiveness she is built for both constant steady strength and stamina.

    So let me tell you this was 540 reps or 660 counting isolateral moves of pure go. I had nonstop drive and was very competetive. I was huffing and puffing like a race horse in the final leg of a race. At one point I bent my head down and a steady stream of sweat ran down my head and off my nose, not drips but a stream for a few seconds. I was dripping my my elbows, kneecaps, shoulders this was sheer hell to get through. I burned my fuel up so fat trying to catch up with her that I the end was as hard as anything I have ever done.

    GUESS WHAT? NEXT WORKOUT IS A 10% INCREASE!!!!!!! Of the 10 rep max not just 10% of the weight currently lifting.is. That means 30's will go to 40s 25 go to 32.5 this is going to be SICK!!! I may be as well. That is gonna be a beast. I will definitely need my straps tp keep hold at this weight.

    I have to say that I have taken 2 doses of STOKED and I have not yet felt any decline in aggression in the gym since my last TForce. I had more than my share today as demonstrated by that story from my workout. GOing to keep on moving and grooving! Feeling a little randy so I am gonna go give the wife some attention.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Man today was all out war, to start off my wife and I are competetive and I have been beating her to the end of this workout. Well today she started before me and got through 2 exercises before I could even finish gathering my weights. Needless to say I was having none of that. I busted my ass to catch up to her, I ended up finishing just about 10 reps behind her. She truly is a beast! Her stamina has always been better than mine. I am built for explosiveness she is built for both constant steady strength and stamina.

    So let me tell you this was 540 reps or 660 counting isolateral moves of pure go. I had nonstop drive and was very competetive. I was huffing and puffing like a race horse in the final leg of a race. At one point I bent my head down and a steady stream of sweat ran down my head and off my nose, not drips but a stream for a few seconds. I was dripping my my elbows, kneecaps, shoulders this was sheer hell to get through. I burned my fuel up so fat trying to catch up with her that I the end was as hard as anything I have ever done.

    GUESS WHAT? NEXT WORKOUT IS A 10% INCREASE!!!!!!! Of the 10 rep max not just 10% of the weight currently lifting.is. That means 30's will go to 40s 25 go to 32.5 this is going to be SICK!!! I may be as well. That is gonna be a beast. I will definitely need my straps tp keep hold at this weight.

    I have to say that I have taken 2 doses of STOKED and I have not yet felt any decline in aggression in the gym since my last TForce. I had more than my share today as demonstrated by that story from my workout. GOing to keep on moving and grooving! Feeling a little randy so I am gonna go give the wife some attention.
    Keep ripping it up bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  13. Well I don't know if it is the STOKED but I woke up in the mood and ready to go. Well I figured I would share a little libido with you. All Natural is the word I beleive...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well I don't know if it is the STOKED but I woke up in the mood and ready to go. Well I figured I would share a little libido with you. All Natural is the word I beleive...
    motorboat!!!!! Oh hell yea!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well I don't know if it is the STOKED but I woke up in the mood and ready to go. Well I figured I would share a little libido with you. All Natural is the word I beleive...
    Wow. Does she have a name? Sister?
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  16. I gotta say I have a weakness for the pendulous lovelies. Fakes are fine no complaints about em but real ones that move and jiggle, cleavage rippling above the low cut shirt with a push up bra. JUST YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody had a gif of some girl jumping to pull up her pants in another thread OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  17. I have no idea I stumbled upon her like a winning lottery ticket but DAMN!!!!!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  18. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I gotta say I have a weakness for the pendulous lovelies. Fakes are fine no complaints about em but real ones that move and jiggle, cleavage rippling above the low cut shirt with a push up bra. JUST YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Somebody had a gif of some girl jumping to pull up her pants in another thread OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well I don't know if it is the STOKED but I woke up in the mood and ready to go. Well I figured I would share a little libido with you. All Natural is the word I beleive...
    Just had to have it repeat at least one more time!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  20. Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Hallelujiah!!!!!! CAN I GET A WITNESS IN THE CONGREGATION!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Hallelujiah!!!!!! CAN I GET A WITNESS IN THE CONGREGATION!
    Only if I can get a name.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!

  22. V. Luptuous I think... lol, I looked at the name of the file but no name just numbers.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Hallelujiah!!!!!! CAN I GET A WITNESS IN THE CONGREGATION!
    Good Fuggin GOD! It's worse when they know they're that hot...GOOD GRIEF...

  24. Boner alert!!!

  25. I cant focus on the thread at all.....Holy christ, the bouncy one was something else

  26. go get em kleen subbed

  27. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Hallelujiah!!!!!! CAN I GET A WITNESS IN THE CONGREGATION!
    AMEN BROTHA!! PREACH IT!! PREACH IT!!!!!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.
  28. Tomorrow we go for the increase!


    Man we are gonna be in for it tomorrow the weight increase will be here. I have a feeling I may be puking tomorrow.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  29. sorry i'm late brotha.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Man we are gonna be in for it tomorrow the weight increase will be here. I have a feeling I may be puking tomorrow.
    No fear nor shame in puking. I consider it a biological badge of honor!!!

    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 353
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 04:36 PM
  2. Kleen's Pumped Up with Anadraulic Pump! (LG Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 09:56 PM
  3. Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 01:13 AM
  4. Replies: 439
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 01:45 PM
Log in
Log in