KLEEN Stays STOKED! between stacks. (Sponsored)

Page 11 of 22 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Marzia Prince is ri-fricken-diculous.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I just love you man! You just made drool!

Quote Originally Posted by newbie2bb View Post
    ok subb'd and read the whole log and two links about food. awesome good to know . makes me rethink everything. i will say that. at my leanest (and yes no where near u all) . i was doing 50 percent maybe even 6o percent shakes and then clean eating and best results ever and i think that is i took the margin or error down . so i am def pro that. anything like u said to make it easier.

ps

best line..ever was this

... Competing against another warrior is not a "fight" but a challenge and competition that typically ends in mutual respect. Fighting is done with the intent on detsruction and that is a dark dark place I try to avoid.

kudos and subb'd for the log
    Thanks Bro, yeah when I reread that I was like hey that is pretty insightful. As far as the food stuff goes we are about to see a prep based off of this to see how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    i had something to say based on your story of when you were a kid....then i saw the pictures and forgot....all the blood wasnt flowing to my brain

Its women that look like them that make it hard for a man to stay pure of thought....its dam near impossible!!
    What, oh yeah uhm.... Wait a minute... Nope it's gone... but that dang girl is HOT!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    i had something to say based on your story of when you were a kid....then i saw the pictures and forgot....all the blood wasnt flowing to my brain

Its women that look like them that make it hard for a man to stay pure of thought....its dam near impossible!!
    That is what confession is for just say 10 Hail Mary's and the Lords Prayer.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    That is what confession is for just say 10 Hail Mary's and the Lords Prayer.
    Amen.....MORE BOOBIES!! dangit thats 10 more....this is an endless cycle i tell you
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

4. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Amen.....MORE BOOBIES!! dangit thats 10 more....this is an endless cycle i tell you
    Lost track a long time ago of how many times I have had to do the same. If I had a buck for each time I would be living large!!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  5. Cool Last days of nutrient freedom are upon me!

Okay so I cheated a bit yesterday… Since I couldn’t do my workout in the morning because of the early shift I went after work. I have to say it was a little more busy than what I am used too and too busy for me to hoard 3 sets of dumbbells to myself. In the mornings I can do this without really crossing a gym etiquette barrier. There tend to be plenty of dumbbells available, however this time I would have been an inconsiderate prick to keep 3 sets of dumbbells captive for 30 minutes. So I “reluctantly” chose to do a little more normal paced workout. Hit some decent weights with some higher reps and get a good pump, make my muscles feel like they pushed something again.

Here is how it all went down
    5 minutes elliptical for warm up:

Decline Hammer Strength weights are per side 45x20, 90x15, 90x15, I was upset when I got on this because I honestly wanted to do the barbell decline but it was in use. I was using strict form and slow reps and getting some awesome contractions I was going to stop there but I wasn't fully worked AND the decline bench became available. WooHoo! So I had to go get at least one set there.
    Decline Barbell Bench 225x15 - of course all of my lifting right now has to be controlled if I am using any weight so of course these were nice and deliberate speed, probably 2 seconds per rep total. It felt so great to lift some weight, I know it wasn't much but it was enough to know I had some weight in my hands.
    Incline Flyes 40x15, 40x15 - I just wanted to balance out the work I had done on the lower pecs with some flyes once again these were slow and DEEP just going for the stretch.

Seated Close Grip Cable Rows - 85x20, 130x20, 150x15 - I picked these because it limited the range of motion a little keeping me from pulling my elbow too far back and stressing that tendon.
    Hammer Strength High Rows per side. 90x15, 90x15 - my elbow was getting tired by the end of the second set of these. I was very happy I was done. It was nothing I couldn't push through but it does seem that rowing gets the tendon pretty good because of the grip work involved. It wasn't hurting but I could tell if I pushed it I may undo some of the recovery so I didn't push it.

Next exercise was something I didn't even have to flex my elbow for...

Supinated grip Barbell Front Raises 50x15, 50x15, 50x15 - Man these really pump the crap out of my front delts and upper pecs. The supine grip keeps me from triggering anything in the tendon as it isn't stretching around the joint under tension but aligning with it so the tension is releived in that specific tendon. Pronation in this move actually stretches that tendon around the elbow joint working while also against gravity.
    Cybex Lateral Press/Raises - 90x15, 90x15 - Man this machine is so AWESOME!!!! My favorite shoulder machine for sure. It is some kind of cross between a shoulder press and a lateral raise. You grip it like you would expct an overhead press movement but when you go to move it it goes out as much as it does up causing the entire bottom of the movement to be a shoulder raise not involving elbow flexion until the top 1/3 of the movement. It is also isolateral with the weight going up in an arching motion, it goes out and then up in an arch. Man the shoulder contractions off of this were completely off the chain!

Legs, what to do here. I didn't have the heavy sleeve on just my normal one but I was feeling pretty good and thought I will just go by feel.

Leg Press - 225x20, 315x20, 405x20, 405x20 - Feet middle of platform shoulder with, reps were very deep, I actually bottomed out on a few reps. Of course the 225 felt like nothing at all, but I kept them nice and slow, concentrating on the feel and the contraction. 315, still extremely light, 405, I finally felt like I was working the last 5-6 reps of these, legs were really filling up and quads were starting to burn a little down by my knees. It felt really good to work the contraction like that. Second set of 405 by the last half of the set I was really working due to the slower rep speed, moving the weight more by contracting my quads than pressing the platform. Normally my focus is on moving the platform this time I focused only on the muscle contraction and the platform moving was merely a side effect. I have to say this truly intensified the contractions. My tear drops were really full and really DONE by about the 18th rep and I just had to coax them along for the last two reps. I will not go above 405 for at least another 2 weeks. I know the Doc said if it doesn't hurt I can move forward but I don't trust my intensity not to overpower my intentions which happens very easily...

Now I will get into a little bit of a plug for LG's AS-GT, I took it yesterday 45 minutes before getting to the gym with no other products. I had previously taken with Jack3d and or Anadraulic Pump, well I took it on its own yesterday and it was great. A different kind of energy that seemed to increase as I increased my own intesnity. I felt energy before the workout, and a certain gameness that made me almost feel pumped before I got to the gym. Once I got into the weights I was an animal.The intensity just picked up from there. I was also quite swole looking in the mirror by the end of it I was walking around pumped everywhere.

I have been loosening up and enjoying my last week of of not being on prep. I may gain some weight in water and glycogen as I feel I am filling up a little, but not worried about gaining any fat with a couple extra not so perfect food choices. I am still keeping cals close to my goals maybe 250-500 higher on any given day this week. I am just eating some foods I wont be eating for a while. Since my focus will be more on cutting I will continue my focus on 4 sometimes 5 meals but lower carbs somewhat. Perhaps only including them in the 1st & 2nd feedings of the day and then greens only during the last two.

Now on to a little about the STOKED! and what it is doing for me. I am really enjoying the STOKED! it has kept my hormones MORE than optimized. I honestly had underrated what this product could do on it's own and have been extremely impressed with the effects. I have a very strong Alpha Male feeling a confidence that comes from inside and radiates outward. Libido has been off the chain, I wake up for my middle of the night restroom break with an erection pretty much every night. I wake up in the morning in about the same state. I am driving the wife nuts! LOL I have had some oily skin and a couple of extra pimples here and there as well. I have not taken any body composition recently but I have definitely rebuilt and maintaned some muscle on it since the 2 week lay off, and that is with much less weight than I was previously lifting. All in all I would say that so far I truly am stoked about STOKED! I would definitely recommend this as a stand alone Test booster, I don't think it has quite the same kick as TestoPro but it is definitely a high quality booster. What they do together when combined though is off the charts goodness!

Now who wants to see some HOTTIES!!!!!
    This just rings true!

I have so many thoughts about this one. Many of them would leave the clothes tattered and torn on the floor!
    Current Training Log -
    •   

6. NIce work man!!!!! BOTH TE PICTURES but GREAT WORK on the work out! Thats why were here!!! haha
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

7. Nice report This log needs the appearance of Alessandra Ambrosio.

[IMG]http://www.****ism.com/wp-content/images/Alessandra%20Ambrosio/alessandra-ambrosio-marisa-miller-miranda-kerr-bikini-07.jpg[/IMG]

NSCA - CSCS

8. That's how to make lower weights work for you, it's all about the contraction...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

9. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That's how to make lower weights work for you, it's all about the contraction...
    This is why I prefer to do Lat pull downs facing away from the contraption. The lack of leg support prevents leveraged lean backs, so it's all Lats (and bi's).
    NSCA - CSCS

10. Amen to that it was so nice to have a great workout and today I feel wonderful, no pain in my quad, and my elbow is exactly the same as usual. As much as I like my current workout if things get well enough for me to train like a body builder that is what I will be doing. If not then I will keep up with this program. Right now I am feeling pretty good about how I am feeling. Perhaps a mix of the two style would be apporpriate. 1 Crazy conditioing workout then one more body building oriented alternating between the two. See what I meant about the competition part of me wanting to move forward. LOL My mind keeps playing over the doc saying do what you can as long is it doesn't hurt. Well we shall see. I have to balance my drive with some common sense now and that is hard to do!
    Current Training Log -

11. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    This is why I prefer to do Lat pull downs facing away from the contraption. The lack of leg support prevents leveraged lean backs, so it's all Lats (and bi's).
    It all depends on why I am doing the movement. If going for power I don't try to remove any link in the chain. If going for contraction then I do what I can to lessen momentum and explosiveness.
    Current Training Log -

12. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    It all depends on why I am doing the movement. If going for power I don't try to remove any link in the chain. If going for contraction then I do what I can to lessen momentum and explosiveness.
    Tru dat. When I'm going 5x5 style on any kind of vertical or horizontal pulling, there's always some leaning due to the excessive weight.
    NSCA - CSCS

13. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Tru dat. When I'm going 5x5 style on any kind of vertical or horizontal pulling, there's always some leaning due to the excessive weight.
    Hell Yeah! That's what's up!!!!
    Current Training Log -

14. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Yah there's a time and a place for a little bit looser form but even that should be somewhat controlled.

15. Just watched 2009 World's Strongest Man last night. The American who took 3rd was 6'8, 340lbs, not obese and the legendary Mariusz Pudzianowski took a pretty far back second place. I so enjoyed watching the car dead lift, such beasts.
    NSCA - CSCS

16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah there's a time and a place for a little bit looser form but even that should be somewhat controlled.
    Oh yeah, I don't believe in turning Lat Pull Downs into a vertical row, as I've seen some people do, that's just ridiculous.
    NSCA - CSCS

17. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Oh yeah, I don't believe in turning Lat Pull Downs into a vertical row, as I've seen some people do, that's just ridiculous.
    lol so many images... that has got to be the most abused machine in the gym... and the pics on how to do it are stuck there on the machine, it's hilarious...

18. Some of the things you see in some gyms are very hard to believe some are just outright scary.

19. Wait a minute you are not supposed to lean back when doing lat pulls. No wonder I don't have any width... LOL I see a lot of things that perplex me in the gym though. Like people not using the full range of motion when doing lat pulls. Keeping the shoulder blades pinched in to isolate the lats on a compound movement. Then and ENTIRELY different exercise to work the rhomboids and stuff that WOULD have gotten worked during the lat pulls if they hadn't been squeezed out of the motion. These types of modifications came when big gyms got involved in personal training and needed the trainers not to recommend full ranges of motion because they were at a higher risk of injury using them. It is all a part of the commercialization of training. I am not saying there are not benefits to that type of training, but to many weak links are created and functional strength becomes functionally dangerous. The injuries from that training don't tend to be in the gym but during other activities where the imbalances rear their ugly head.
    Current Training Log -

20. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Nice report This log needs the appearance of Alessandra Ambrosia.

Ambrosia....the food of the gods.

And just looking at her is making me oh so hungry!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

21. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Wait a minute you are not supposed to lean back when doing lat pulls. No wonder I don't have any width... LOL .
    hahahahaha
    Working on living

22. Sorry for the lack of updates over the weekend. I did workout on Saturday, I gave my legs a little break because they needed it. We were on a tight schedule and the gym was kind of busy so we went ahead and did another more bodybuilding style workout. Seeing as my injuries are improving I am going to figure out a new workout plan to use during this time with slower reps and what not. I think I may write something up today or look for another program that will keep the weight a little lighter but keep the weight coming off too. Maybe some type of GVT or Polliquins Meltdown workout. This new program is awesome for conditioning but I am not sure it is geared enough toward bodybuilding now that I am moving forward with Prep.

Anyway here is my workout from the other day basically an upper body workout. I am doing from memory so everything may not be exact but as good as I can remember.

BB Bench - 135x20, 195x15, 215x13 wide grip. I normally have a shoulder width or just outside of that grip but I decided to go wide grip and see how it felt. WOW completely different. I may have lost some strength in the translation. Eitherway these really had me pushing pretty darn hard by the end and I really enjoyed it.

Wide Neutral Grip Lat pulldowns - 120x20, 150x15, 130x13 - These were with the bar that has the handles on the then ends so your palms are facing in. I had one heack of a pump from these, I was doing them behind the head. Hower I had a tweak in my trap and neck that was bugging me a little and when I started really working to get the reps it started bitching at me pretty good so I lowered the weight for the last set and slowed down the reps.

Lateral raise machine - 70x20, 110x12, 90x15 I wanted to be at the 110 for the second set but this too was pulling at my trap so I lowered the weight and went back at it slower.
    T-Cups - 20x15, 20x12 Man I love these the pump was awesome, the veins were going out across my delts.

DB Allernating Curls - 25x15, 30x15, 30x12 Oh Man these bad boys hurt, nice contraction these felt so good.

Dips- BWx15, BWx15, BWx15, Haven't done these in a while they felt really good. I slowed them down a bit and kept my legs under me to keep most of the weight on the triceps instead of the chest.

After that we called it quits, this entire weekend was spent either doing something or on our way to do something. Spent about 12 hours in a car this weekend just driving to places we had to go.
    I was pumped up huge by the end of this workout now we just have to see where to go from here.
    Current Training Log -

23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sorry for the lack of updates over the weekend. I did workout on Saturday, I gave my legs a little break because they needed it. We were on a tight schedule and the gym was kind of busy so we went ahead and did another more bodybuilding style workout. Seeing as my injuries are improving I am going to figure out a new workout plan to use during this time with slower reps and what not. I think I may write something up today or look for another program that will keep the weight a little lighter but keep the weight coming off too. Maybe some type of GVT or Polliquins Meltdown workout. This new program is awesome for conditioning but I am not sure it is geared enough toward bodybuilding now that I am moving forward with Prep.

Anyway here is my workout from the other day basically an upper body workout. I am doing from memory so everything may not be exact but as good as I can remember.

BB Bench - 135x20, 195x15, 215x13 wide grip. I normally have a shoulder width or just outside of that grip but I decided to go wide grip and see how it felt. WOW completely different. I may have lost some strength in the translation. Eitherway these really had me pushing pretty darn hard by the end and I really enjoyed it.

Wide Neutral Grip Lat pulldowns - 120x20, 150x15, 130x13 - These were with the bar that has the handles on the then ends so your palms are facing in. I had one heack of a pump from these, I was doing them behind the head. Hower I had a tweak in my trap and neck that was bugging me a little and when I started really working to get the reps it started bitching at me pretty good so I lowered the weight for the last set and slowed down the reps.

Lateral raise machine - 70x20, 110x12, 90x15 I wanted to be at the 110 for the second set but this too was pulling at my trap so I lowered the weight and went back at it slower.
    T-Cups - 20x15, 20x12 Man I love these the pump was awesome, the veins were going out across my delts.

DB Allernating Curls - 25x15, 30x15, 30x12 Oh Man these bad boys hurt, nice contraction these felt so good.

Dips- BWx15, BWx15, BWx15, Haven't done these in a while they felt really good. I slowed them down a bit and kept my legs under me to keep most of the weight on the triceps instead of the chest.

After that we called it quits, this entire weekend was spent either doing something or on our way to do something. Spent about 12 hours in a car this weekend just driving to places we had to go.
    I was pumped up huge by the end of this workout now we just have to see where to go from here.
    Good looking workout bro.

24. great lift brother!!
    Working on living

25. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Sorry for the lack of updates over the weekend. I did workout on Saturday, I gave my legs a little break because they needed it. We were on a tight schedule and the gym was kind of busy so we went ahead and did another more bodybuilding style workout. Seeing as my injuries are improving I am going to figure out a new workout plan to use during this time with slower reps and what not. I think I may write something up today or look for another program that will keep the weight a little lighter but keep the weight coming off too. Maybe some type of GVT or Polliquins Meltdown workout. This new program is awesome for conditioning but I am not sure it is geared enough toward bodybuilding now that I am moving forward with Prep.

Nice work brutha!! this is what i plan on doing the last couple weeks of april and up until my comp in may!!! Slower reps and just harderning the muscles getting the tissue damage baby!!!
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

26. Speaking of giving you legs a break....hows the recovery coming along? Are the feeling better?

The weight is looking real good considering ur focusing on rehab more then pounding the heck out of your body. Very impressive my friend. Very impressive. Must have looked SWOLE when you walked out of that gym....so swole that if you would have bumping into a sharp corner you would have popped!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

27. Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Speaking of giving you legs a break....hows the recovery coming along? Are the feeling better?

The weight is looking real good considering ur focusing on rehab more then pounding the heck out of your body. Very impressive my friend. Very impressive. Must have looked SWOLE when you walked out of that gym....so swole that if you would have bumping into a sharp corner you would have popped!
    Everything is holding together pretty well. My legs are okay at these weights so far and my elbow is starting to respond to the lower weights, and of course the cissus. Thanks again by the way. I am coming up with a new program to use while I go forward with competition prep that will keep weights light via reps or rep speed. I will be able to tell you all what it will be probably by tomorrow.

Oh yeah, I was definitely pumped when I walked out of there.

I am ready to get into the gym tomorrow for sure.
    Current Training Log -

28. Nice numbers bro, even with everything going on. You've got nothing worry about, keep killin it!

29. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I am ready to get into the gym tomorrow for sure.
    Tomorrow is now become today.
    Let's get our asses out to the battlefield and slay the enemy!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

30. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Tomorrow is now become today.
    Let's get our asses out to the battlefield and slay the enemy!!!
    Aye Aye Sir!! Everybody kicks tail today!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 353
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 04:36 PM
  2. Kleen's Pumped Up with Anadraulic Pump! (LG Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 09:56 PM
  3. Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 01:13 AM
  4. Replies: 439
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 01:45 PM