KLEEN Stays STOKED! between stacks. (Sponsored)

Page 11 of 16 First ... 6910111213 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by GoHardOrGoHme View Post
    Ok....so im really liking the added volume(hehe) combining with lactic acid training. It seems to really allow for a good workout with minimal wear and tear.

But i was wondering you hit military, DB decline, DB incline, and tri extensions in one lift...this seems like ur overlapping a lot with similar groups of muscle and hitting them at different angles. Do plan to go about a similar scheme for other muscle groups that work complimentary to each other?

The combination of lactic acid training raising GH levels and the natural benefit of high volume/high intensity workouts increasing test levels makes for a seriously effective routine.

I think this is giving me a better idea of how i need to structure my cutting routines.
    That is an interesting point you make there GH. Start out with HST for six weeks to get the fitness level up, then go into what you described to keep things moving along but with some variation.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    That is an interesting point you make there GH. Start out with HST for six weeks to get the fitness level up, then go into what you described to keep things moving along but with some variation.

Well i intense HST routines for conditioning. Conditioning is a great way to shed fat. If i can somehow modify HST routines so that i can be adding strength AND conditioning then i never really have a time in my lift where i have to play catch up b/c i lost strength from a cut.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%

Well i intense HST routines for conditioning. Conditioning is a great way to shed fat. If i can somehow modify HST routines so that i can be adding strength AND conditioning then i never really have a time in my lift where i have to play catch up b/c i lost strength from a cut.
    HST definitely helps me gain strength even when I am cutting/recomping. That is never the issue anymore with modern herbals supps... you know what ones I am referring too!
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.2%

HST definitely helps me gain strength even when I am cutting/recomping. That is never the issue anymore with modern herbals supps... you know what ones I am referring too!
    Speaking of which.... I wonder if someone has stacked testopro and post cycle support? PCS and stoked have similar formula's.

And now with HGH Pro coming along....the stacking possibilities will multiply exponentially!!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.36%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Ok....so im really liking the added volume(hehe) combining with lactic acid training. It seems to really allow for a good workout with minimal wear and tear.

But i was wondering you hit military, DB decline, DB incline Curls, and tri extensions in one lift...this seems like ur overlapping a lot with similar groups of muscle and hitting them at different angles. Do plan to go about a similar scheme for other muscle groups that work complimentary to each other?

The combination of lactic acid training raising GH levels and the natural benefit of high volume/high intensity workouts increasing test levels makes for a seriously effective routine.

I think this is giving me a better idea of how i need to structure my cutting routines.
    I changed one of the things that you missed that i think will change the view of the workout a little. One of those moves is DB Incline Curls and I am sure you thought it was DB Incline Bench. I am still following along the 1 exercise per body part, I always pay attention to the order and overlappping effects of the program. In this case I made a mistake in the order and noticed it immediately when I began my Decline Bench. The Wide Grip Pull Downs should have been before the Decline Bench, and the Curls should have followed the Decline bench then the Overhead DB Tri extensions.

For visual effect only this would have been the best order.
    Deads, Military Press, Wide Grip Lat Pulls, Decline Bench, Incline Curls, DB Overhead triceps ext...

Had it been in this order it would have allowed the shoulders and triceps a small recovery period before being blasted again on the Decline bench. The biceps would have rested from the lat pulls while doing the declines so when i would have moved on to the Curls the Bis would be fresher, then finish it of with the Tricep extensions.

I think this mess up in exercise order took about 20 lbs off of my bench weight. Also you notice I am pushing in two different directions pushing Up on Military, and pushing down on bench, I like to mix the angles for better coverage and recovery between exercises. The muscles are used a little differently pushing in either direction. When similiar direction occur in the same workout at high pace intra-set recovery becomes affected negatively. If I had tried to do an Incline press I would have really been pushing a low weight. Incline Presses go great with upright rows even though the direction of movement is the same the mode of movement is different, IE a pull movement. Full body work is a growing thing the more you do it the more you see that every single movement effects the next in line and if they are not lined up optimally it become obvious in the workout very quickly.

I have 4 of these workouts set up, just like phase 2, doing 3 weight workouts a week so looks like Mon 1, Wed 2, Fri 3, Mon 4, Wed 1, In mine I am trying to build legs and shoulders right now so you will see Legs, IE Deads, and Squats in 2 of the A1 A2 groups and shoulder work in 2 of the A1 A2 group which is more frequent than chest back or arms in the supersets. As I work through if you notice you will see directions and mode of movement IE... Push/Pull are often alternated within the workout to increase recovery during the workout.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.2%

Speaking of which.... I wonder if someone has stacked testopro and post cycle support? PCS and stoked have similar formula's.

And now with HGH Pro coming along....the stacking possibilities will multiply exponentially!!
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.2%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I changed one of the things that you missed that i think will change the view of the workout a little. One of those moves is DB Incline Curls and I am sure you thought it was DB Incline Bench. I am still following along the 1 exercise per body part, I always pay attention to the order and overlappping effects of the program. In this case I made a mistake in the order and noticed it immediately when I began my Decline Bench. The Wide Grip Pull Downs should have been before the Decline Bench, and the Curls should have followed the Decline bench then the Overhead DB Tri extensions.

For visual effect only this would have been the best order.
    Deads, Military Press, Wide Grip Lat Pulls, Decline Bench, Incline Curls, DB Overhead triceps ext...

You know, i noticed the order and didnt really like it, but didnt say anything b/c I thought u purposely did it that way to accumulate more lactic acid in the muscle due to the fact ur not allowing much recovery time

Had it been in this order it would have allowed the shoulders and triceps a small recovery period before being blasted again on the Decline bench. The biceps would have rested from the lat pulls while doing the declines so when i would have moved on to the Curls the Bis would be fresher, then finish it of with the Tricep extensions.

I think this mess up in exercise order took about 20 lbs off of my bench weight. Also you notice I am pushing in two different directions pushing Up on Military, and pushing down on bench, I like to mix the angles for better coverage and recovery between exercises. The muscles are used a little differently pushing in either direction. When similiar direction occur in the same workout at high pace intra-set recovery becomes affected negatively. If I had tried to do an Incline press I would have really been pushing a low weight. Incline Presses go great with upright rows even though the direction of movement is the same the mode of movement is different, IE a pull movement. Full body work is a growing thing the more you do it the more you see that every single movement effects the next in line and if they are not lined up optimally it become obvious in the workout very quickly.

I have 4 of these workouts set up, just like phase 2, doing 3 weight workouts a week so looks like Mon 1, Wed 2, Fri 3, Mon 4, Wed 1, In mine I am trying to build legs and shoulders right now so you will see Legs, IE Deads, and Squats in 2 of the A1 A2 groups and shoulder work in 2 of the A1 A2 group which is more frequent than chest back or arms in the supersets. As I work through if you notice you will see directions and mode of movement IE... Push/Pull are often alternated within the workout to increase recovery during the workout.

I will be taking note seeing as i may adopt many of these concepts in my upcoming cut. The biggest difference being our focuses being slightly diff. We both are looking to shred fat(during a cut at least) but you are specifically going for that aesthetic bodybuilder muscle gain adding inches to your frame while keeping that symmetric chizzeled out of stone look, while im looking for that dense, hard, power oriented muscle gain.

I really tend to like a push/pull schematic with full body workouts. I figured this out when i was hitting the Warrior Workout then when i ordered the lifts in a push/pull fashion, the workout itself was not only more intense, but i can push more weight for more reps.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.36%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I will be taking note seeing as i may adopt many of these concepts in my upcoming cut. The biggest difference being our focuses being slightly diff. We both are looking to shred fat(during a cut at least) but you are specifically going for that aesthetic bodybuilder muscle gain adding inches to your frame while keeping that symmetric chizzeled out of stone look, while im looking for that dense, hard, power oriented muscle gain.

I really tend to like a push/pull schematic with full body workouts. I figured this out when i was hitting the Warrior Workout then when i ordered the lifts in a push/pull fashion, the workout itself was not only more intense, but i can push more weight for more reps.
    Yep, Chest and Back is one of my favorite splits.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.36%

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    I just started a cut, only 2 days in, so finding good foods that are simple & quick to prepare and exceptionally healthy are gold mines. I use Almond Milk instead of Regular Milk for the oatmeal. It works well.
    About what percent are you? In another thread you said you would never be lean. Man you can definitely get shredded. Have you seen my before pics?

And the after
    I so need to be this ripped for this show I will be a lot bigger.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.7%

classic transformation.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%

Kleen you are crazy shredded in those pics. Is the show you are doing going to be local? I will definitely be attending to support you if it is! I have to see how beastly you will look on stage.
  12. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.51%

Kleen should be huger and super leaner
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

All this talk about routines has me rethinking my last 4 weeks after I finish HST. I was just going to go into my HST/DC hybrid but HST type training does not allow me to hit all the muscles in every angle I want. The most important thing at this time is to isolate muscle groups and one execise for back width or instance is not going to get all the parts I am want to get to. I need to do a Giant set on back and might as well on chest as well. Now the best way to get my legs is to do some leg extensions but that won't be enough so I will do a super set wtih leg press. Means I will have to do my Hamstrings separate, I think a double drop on leg curls should dot it. Normally I would throw in some sldl but it is time to give my back a rest, especially if I"m this lean. So it's starting to look like a simple 3 day split 4 days per week. Haven't worked it all out yet but I have a routine that fits the bill I'll just rework it.

Chest and back, Shoulders and arms, Legs very old school but it works.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  14. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

About what percent are you? In another thread you said you would never be lean. Man you can definitely get shredded. Have you seen my before pics?

And the after
    I so need to be this ripped for this show I will be a lot bigger.

Great work there bro. Outstanding!!!!!
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.95%

I think Both the workout plans are fantastic. DW, I am assuming you are talking post show??? That's crazy lifting on 4%. would love to see how you break those days down further
    Working on living
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.36%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    All this talk about routines has me rethinking my last 4 weeks after I finish HST. I was just going to go into my HST/DC hybrid but HST type training does not allow me to hit all the muscles in every angle I want. The most important thing at this time is to isolate muscle groups and one execise for back width or instance is not going to get all the parts I am want to get to. I need to do a Giant set on back and might as well on chest as well. Now the best way to get my legs is to do some leg extensions but that won't be enough so I will do a super set wtih leg press. Means I will have to do my Hamstrings separate, I think a double drop on leg curls should dot it. Normally I would throw in some sldl but it is time to give my back a rest, especially if I"m this lean. So it's starting to look like a simple 3 day split 4 days per week. Haven't worked it all out yet but I have a routine that fits the bill I'll just rework it.

Chest and back, Shoulders and arms, Legs very old school but it works.
    Will you alternate between giant sets for the body parts EI 1 giant set Chest one giant set back, one chest... or do say 4 giant sets of one body part rest repeat all the way through then hit the second body part?
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.36%

Cardio this A.M. and I am in DOMSville USA!!!!

Yes! Man it feels great to be sore again. My calves are thrashed from running outside the other day. I run on my toes... I was going to try to work them today but no need. My hamstrings and and glutes are sore. My biceps are beginning to get sore, lats have the nice twinge. Yeah yesterdays workout was definitely a success. I can't wait to get in there again and kill it.

THis morning, I was ridiculously sore in tha calves when I got up to go to the bathroom I may have even winced out loud because it took me by surprise. Then I bent over to tie my shoes and felt the DOMS in my glutes and hamstrings. AWESOME! I am also dropping the water / glycogen weight from the last week or so of eating. I am 201 no shoes. Crazy how much water you can pee out when you increase intake and lower carbs a little.

Anyway I burned 408 cals on the treadmill at a brisk walk on interval hill setting. Felt great!

Alpha Maleness is still high, and I have even found my temper trying to flair on occasion. Not too bad but I have raised my voice or got a little bass in it a little easier if you know what I mean. Also skin is still oily showing signs of high test, and of course libido is still high. Kind of normal for me. But elevated a little further still.
    Last edited by MrKleen73; 03-25-2010 at 10:39 AM. Reason: wasnt done.
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Will you alternate between giant sets for the body parts EI 1 giant set Chest one giant set back, one chest... or do say 4 giant sets of one body part rest repeat all the way through then hit the second body part?
    Just 3 giant sets back to back on the same body part. My Giant sets also have drops in them so 3 is enough.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.36%

Quote Originally Posted by carpee View Post
    classic transformation.
    Thanks!
    Kleen you are crazy shredded in those pics. Is the show you are doing going to be local? I will definitely be attending to support you if it is! I have to see how beastly you will look on stage.
    Yes Sir, that one is in Houston or Stafford right next door to you. I can't remember which one was where off the top of my head.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Kleen should be huger and super leaner
    I don't know how much leaner I can get I was 4% but I think I will be obliging on the bigger by 10 lbs for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Great work there bro. Outstanding!!!!!
    Thanks Bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    I think Both the workout plans are fantastic. DW, I am assuming you are talking post show??? That's crazy lifting on 4%. would love to see how you break those days down further
    No he was talking about the last four weeks of his prep. He is a bad man!
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.36%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Just 3 giant sets back to back on the same body part. My Giant sets also have drops in them so 3 is enough.
    Oh definitely that looks intense, so of course I LIKE IT! Another thing I contemplated was a mix of a drop set and a rest pause. Doing a single RP followed by a single drop set. I will definitely try that some time soon but more than likely not during this prep but who knows...
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Oh definitely that looks intense, so of course I LIKE IT! Another thing I contemplated was a mix of a drop set and a rest pause. Doing a single RP followed by a single drop set. I will definitely try that some time soon but more than likely not during this prep but who knows...
    Wait a second Rest pause instead of drops.. I like this let me think it over...
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.97%

Yes Sir, that one is in Houston or Stafford right next door to you. I can't remember which one was where off the top of my head.
    Keep me apprised of when it is so I can set aside the date. I may also have another person in our little CC idea... I will let you know as soon as I have confirmation. Any pennies we can save the better.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.36%

Keep me apprised of when it is so I can set aside the date. I may also have another person in our little CC idea... I will let you know as soon as I have confirmation. Any pennies we can save the better.
    Very Cool on the CC thing. It is July 17th in Stafford I think in the civic center.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

ever do forced reps Mrkleen?
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.36%

Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    ever do forced reps Mrkleen?
    It has been years since I have done them with any regularity. I worked out by myself for so long I taught myself all the ways to extend sets without a spotter. Now I workout with my 120 lb wife and although she is strong for her size she can't really help in that area. I do love them though when I occasionally workout with a spotter I trust who will let me work with it.

Speaking of that, I hate those swoop and rescue type spotters. If my bar has stopped don't touch it! If my bar took a slight dip but I am in control do not touch it unless it continues to go downward! When say help me out do it with only enough pressure to let ME move the bar. Most importantly to me, When I say take it, TAKE IT!!! I am about to fail completely and you can't curl 275. Far too many guys just jerk the weight off of you at the first sign of struggle. Other's you will look up and notice them looking at something other than you. WTF!!!

Sorry to go on a rant about that due to your question Smeton. The answer is I do not get the oppurtunity but love to when the chance presents itself.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.36%

Masochistic Madness Ensues!

WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WHEN THE KLEENSTER RUNS WILD ON YOU!?!?!?!?

LET THE MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE TELL EM WHAT THEY WILL DO BROTHER! BOW DOWN TO THE KINGDOM OF MADNESS!!!!!
    OOOOOOH YEE-AAAAA-AAHHHHH!!!!!!

Okay now that I got that out of my sytem I had a killer workout. You can see I got the weights to where I was actually failing before the last set. I was also shocked at how heavy bench was by the end of the first set. Those slow reps lowered me more than I thought they would. I had to even lower the weight. I will give play by play below.

Workout 2

5 sets on first 2 exercises super set. Tempo 3 up 0 down

DB Flat Bench - 55x10, 70x8, 60x10, 60x10, 60x8 - Started out too heavy, I was really concentrating on counting out 1 one thousand, 2 one thousand, 3 one thousand. Just making sure i was not short cutting the work portion of the lifts. Man it made a lot of difference and just demolished me quickly. I will start at 65 next time and see if i can make it all the way through at that weight.

DB Rows 45x10, 55x10, 55x10, 50x10, 50x9 - Holy Bat's Balls! Rowing slowly is such a drain on you. I made sure to really concentrate on arching my elbow up and back instead of just pulling the weight straight up which uses more elbow flexion and lowers emphasis on the lats.

2 Drop sets on the rest

T-Cups 15x9>10x5>5x4 And so the masochism begins! 3 seconds up, on both directions, WTF was i thinking. Oh yeah BOULDER SHOULDERS that's right. These weights may look light but I assure the work output was high indeed. This training is doing something I havent been able to really do in a long time. FEEL THE BURN!!!! I know the lactic acid is reaching abnormally high levels because my body got so used to drop sets and what not it could clear it well before i would ever feel a burn this is almost new to me again. It has been that long since I felt the burn when training hard normally I just fail without ever burning.

Close Grip Bench 145x8>95x7>45x4 - Do you know how excited / embarressed I was to notice my arms trembling on the last drop with only the bar. My chest was pretty much toast when I got here, triceps had definitely gotten hit good. By halfway through the second set I felt my chest just give up. What little bit of an agle outward my elbows had kind of gave way as my chest gave out and then it was only triceps able to push at that point. Was really kind of cool feeling. Another cool thing is with 95 on the bar I have no worry at all that my wife couldn't pick it up off me even if I wasn't helping so I wasnt concerned about getting stuck and just pushed through the chest failure until my triceps gave up.

Hack Squat WU-135x10, 235x13>175x9>135x4 These were done kind of high on the platform to lessen knee stress. I stopped just short of parralel on every rep, the angle of the exercise was such to adequately hit the quads without me going into a dangerously deep squats. No need to put my quad at that kind of disadvantage yet. After the first drop was surpisingly hard, at the halfway point it was taking my everything to keep the pace, that 3 seconds was killing me. When I sank down for my last rep on these I had to explode up because when I tried to push controlled I wasn't moving at all. I had to muster and exlplode, lock the things and drop immediately down into a quad stretch. My quads were so friggin pumped. My hams and glutes still a little sore from Wednesday those hacks really got me.

Lying Leg Curls 95x12>65x4>40x4 - I haven't done this in a little bit and let me tell you the isolation from them on an already sore hamstring it was AWESOME!!!!!! My hamstrings filled up like balloons almost immediately. I was squeezing every rep so hard it was just intense.

Man this workout was just great, I know the weights are not truly heavy, but they feel so fuggin heavy. The pace is blistering regarding rest and what not. Between the two of us we still get out of there in 45 minutes or less pretty much every time. Had a great sweat going on by the end.

STOKED! Is still rocking the house. Libido and Alpha Male are still high. Speaking of, so is aggression... My son pushed his luck yesterday and ended up with a face full of me. I won't say he didn't deserve it because he did, but typically I may have chosen a different path. I just gave him the Ol' Drill Sergeant treatment.
    Oh how cool it would have been to have had a D.I. hat so I could have brimmed him on the bridge of the nose... That can really break down some defiance. LOL

Oh since we are talking about STOKED! and libido lets stimulate...
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxhaXwbummQ"]YouTube- whootie mix 1.wmv[/ame]
  27. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

LET THE MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE TELL EM WHAT THEY WILL DO BROTHER! BOW DOWN TO THE KINGDOM OF MADNESS!!!!!

Okay now that I got that out of my sytem I had a killer workout. You can see I got the weights to where I was actually failing before the last set. I was also shocked at how heavy bench was by the end of the first set. Those slow reps lowered me more than I thought they would. I had to even lower the weight. I will give play by play below.

Workout 2

DB Flat Bench - 55x10, 70x8, 60x10, 60x10, 60x8 - Started out too heavy, I was really concentrating on counting out 1 one thousand, 2 one thousand, 3 one thousand. Just making sure i was not short cutting the work portion of the lifts. Man it made a lot of difference and just demolished me quickly. I will start at 65 next time and see if i can make it all the way through at that weight.

DB Rows 45x10, 55x10, 55x10, 50x10, 50x9 - Holy Bat's Balls! Rowing slowly is such a drain on you. I made sure to really concentrate on arching my elbow up and back instead of just pulling the weight straight up which uses more elbow flexion and lowers emphasis on the lats.

2 Drop sets on the rest

T-Cups 15x9>10x5>5x4 And so the masochism begins! 3 seconds up, on both directions, WTF was i thinking. Oh yeah BOULDER SHOULDERS that's right. These weights may look light but I assure the work output was high indeed. This training is doing something I havent been able to really do in a long time. FEEL THE BURN!!!! I know the lactic acid is reaching abnormally high levels because my body got so used to drop sets and what not it could clear it well before i would ever feel a burn this is almost new to me again. It has been that long since I felt the burn when training hard normally I just fail without ever burning.

Close Grip Bench 145x8>95x7>45x4 - Do you know how excited / embarressed I was to notice my arms trembling on the last drop with only the bar. My chest was pretty much toast when I got here, triceps had definitely gotten hit good. By halfway through the second set I felt my chest just give up. What little bit of an agle outward my elbows had kind of gave way as my chest gave out and then it was only triceps able to push at that point. Was really kind of cool feeling. Another cool thing is with 95 on the bar I have no worry at all that my wife couldn't pick it up off me even if I wasn't helping so I wasnt concerned about getting stuck and just pushed through the chest failure until my triceps gave up.

Hack Squat WU-135x10, 235x13>175x9>135x4 These were done kind of high on the platform to lessen knee stress. I stopped just short of parralel on every rep, the angle of the exercise was such to adequately hit the quads without me going into a dangerously deep squats. No need to put my quad at that kind of disadvantage yet. After the first drop was surpisingly hard, at the halfway point it was taking my everything to keep the pace, that 3 seconds was killing me. When I sank down for my last rep on these I had to explode up because when I tried to push controlled I wasn't moving at all. I had to muster and exlplode, lock the things and drop immediately down into a quad stretch. My quads were so friggin pumped. My hams and glutes still a little sore from Wednesday those hacks really got me.

Lying Leg Curls 95x12>65x4>40x4 - I haven't done this in a little bit and let me tell you the isolation from them on an already sore hamstring it was AWESOME!!!!!! My hamstrings filled up like balloons almost immediately. I was squeezing every rep so hard it was just intense.

Man this workout was just great, I know the weights are not truly heavy, but they feel so fuggin heavy. The pace is blistering regarding rest and what not. Between the two of us we still get out of there in 45 minutes or less pretty much every time. Had a great sweat going on by the end.

STOKED! Is still rocking the house. Libido and Alpha Male are still high. Speaking of, so is aggression... My son pushed his luck yesterday and ended up with a face full of me. I won't say he didn't deserve it because he did, but typically I may have chosen a different path. I just gave him the Ol' Drill Sergeant treatment.
    Oh how cool it would have been to have had a D.I. hat so I could have brimmed him on the bridge of the nose... That can really break down some defiance. LOL

Oh since we are talking about STOKED! and libido lets stimulate...
    YouTube- whootie mix 1.wmv
    Great workout bro. On another note it has been sad seeing the Hulkster climbing back into the ring all in a attempt to have his brand out do Vince and the WWE. Hulk can bearly walk anymore it is really sad and more so because it will no work Vince has way to much money.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Great workout bro. On another note it has been sad seeing the Hulkster climbing back into the ring all in a attempt to have his brand out do Vince and the WWE. Hulk can bearly walk anymore it is really sad and more so because it will no work Vince has way to much money.
    I was at the peak of my WWF interest when Ultimate Warrior and Hulk fought for the title. It blew my mind.
    NSCA - CSCS
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.36%

I was at the peak of my WWF interest when Ultimate Warrior and Hulk fought for the title. It blew my mind.
    Yeah, I go in and out of watching it. I will watch for a while then not watch for a few years then pick back up on it and then stop again. It is really just a high testosterone mix of comedy , action and soap opera. Man I remember the first match I went to was Ric Flair VS Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat that was awesome! Another time we went and met the Fabulous Freebirds on the way to our car and my sister made out with Michael Hayes. She was like 16 and he was Oh hell 30 by then. Crazy...

I got back into it with the Rock and Stone Cold but fell back out of it and only stop on it occasionally now. They both had such Charisma you didn't have to know them to get sucked in. Not sure if that is the case with any new guys now.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.36%

Yeah I saw a video from him and Rick Flair in Australia I think it was and man it was sad to see.
  31. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

I watch it when there is no Monday night football and now I only see the last hour because of the show 24. BTW the Rock is supposed to be back this summer.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.36%

He is so much smaller now... What is he gonna do, fight Edge? The Hardy Boys? HAHA Okay so he is still bigger than them of course it would only take about 8 weeks for him to blow up 20 lbs... They must be paying him some kind of outlandish sum to come do that and take a chance with his meal ticket like that. Can you imagine becoming a big screen superstar and messing it all up getting injured for wrestling pay? I mean I know he was making like 1 million a PPV as the Peoples Champ if he was in the main event but still... Millions over and over for movies... I bet he misses the thrill of performing in front of a live screaming audience.

Oh well that is cool I will have to watch and see.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Yeah, I go in and out of watching it. I will watch for a while then not watch for a few years then pick back up on it and then stop again. It is really just a high testosterone mix of comedy , action and soap opera. Man I remember the first match I went to was Ric Flair VS Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat that was awesome! Another time we went and met the Fabulous Freebirds on the way to our car and my sister made out with Michael Hayes. She was like 16 and he was Oh hell 30 by then. Crazy...

I got back into it with the Rock and Stone Cold but fell back out of it and only stop on it occasionally now. They both had such Charisma you didn't have to know them to get sucked in. Not sure if that is the case with any new guys now.
    First and only match I attended was "maaaaybe" Wrestle Mania V. The main event was Ultimate Warrior vs Macho Man Randy Savage when he had Scary Sherry at his side. It was the match where Randy did his flying elbow drop like 7 times and even Scary Sherry did a flying elbow drop. I thought for sure Warrior was literally dead (I forgot what age I was, maybe 7th grade). When he won..... by all rights I should have shet myself.
    NSCA - CSCS
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.82%

Workout 2

2 Drop sets on the rest

Nice workout
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    25.54%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

"I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9%

All I wanna know is where can I get me a XXXL box of dem Whooties??!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9%

Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    And people think that I'm insane??!!

Warrior's ramblings were non-sensical and borderline unintelligible. But it made for good entertainment and he did have a huge muscular physique to back up his boasts.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  38. AI Sports Nutrition
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    64.56%

He is so much smaller now... What is he gonna do, fight Edge? The Hardy Boys? HAHA Okay so he is still bigger than them of course it would only take about 8 weeks for him to blow up 20 lbs... They must be paying him some kind of outlandish sum to come do that and take a chance with his meal ticket like that. Can you imagine becoming a big screen superstar and messing it all up getting injured for wrestling pay? I mean I know he was making like 1 million a PPV as the Peoples Champ if he was in the main event but still... Millions over and over for movies... I bet he misses the thrill of performing in front of a live screaming audience.

Oh well that is cool I will have to watch and see.
    If I just played in a movie as a Tooth fairy I would be going back to wrestling also LOL. Just what I heard it may just be for a SummerSlam thing much like Bret Hart is doing now for Wrestlemania.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.36%

First and only match I attended was "maaaaybe" Wrestle Mania V. The main event was Ultimate Warrior vs Macho Man Randy Savage when he had Scary Sherry at his side. It was the match where Randy did his flying elbow drop like 7 times and even Scary Sherry did a flying elbow drop. I thought for sure Warrior was literally dead (I forgot what age I was, maybe 7th grade). When he won..... by all rights I should have shet myself.
    Yeah that was an awesome match!
    Quote Originally Posted by smeton_yea View Post
    Nice workout
    Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    All I wanna know is where can I get me a XXXL box of dem Whooties??!!!
    I know, DANG!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    And people think that I'm insane??!!

Warrior's ramblings were non-sensical and borderline unintelligible. But it made for good entertainment and he did have a huge muscular physique to back up his boasts.
    Yeah back then he was pretty swole for those guys. I think he is only like 5' 8" with out his boots.
    If I just played in a movie as a Tooth fairy I would be going back to wrestling also LOL. Just what I heard it may just be for a SummerSlam thing much like Bret Hart is doing now for Wrestlemania.
    LOL My daughter and wife went to see it and they both loved it. Apparently it was pretty funny. Or could it just be it was the Rock...
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.36%

Cardio today

I got up and did fasted cardio today. I was supposed to do my MMA training but they were closed because they had a function last night.

I am feeling pretty good today. My chest and back are sore, the rest of my muscles are all just a little weary from yesterday. Tommorrow will be a great day of rest and then back in the trenches on Monday! Man this is getting fun already. I am going to order a new posing instruction video from Rusty Jeffers, it is supposed to be really good. Not bad for only $40 you can get one at RustyJeffers dot net if your are looking for something to help with posing. I can't spring for a coach unfortunately.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 353
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 03:36 PM
  2. Kleen's Pumped Up with Anadraulic Pump! (LG Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 08:56 PM
  3. Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 12:13 AM
  4. Replies: 439
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 12:45 PM