KLEEN Stays STOKED! between stacks. (Sponsored)

Page 11 of 26 First ... 910111213 ... Last

  1. Stoked you are with AI now!!! Congrats!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.


  2. Congrats Kleen...


    For you...

    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Congrats Kleen...


    For you...


    DA DA DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kleen is getting all the love.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  4. congrats kleen be sure to put it in your sig so all know!
    SFW and GFH

  5. Congrats on the sponsorship Kleen.
    "I am legally blind and if I can Squat,deadlift and over all get myself to the gym then anyone can get their a$$ in gear and get strong!!" - malleus25
    WHITE WHALE!
    •   
       


  6. gratz on the sponsorship

  7. Congratulations on the sponsorship Kleen-Machine!!! U Da Mayne!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Army Guy View Post
    congrats Kleen... they couldn't have picked a better guy!!
    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Stoked you are with AI now!!! Congrats!
    Thank you Gentlemen!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Congrats Kleen...


    For you...

    I think I might cry, no I am not touched by that... my erection has me pinned to my chair under my desk...
    Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    DA DA DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kleen is getting all the love.
    AMEN and YUMMY!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Inarius View Post
    congrats kleen be sure to put it in your sig so all know!
    Thanks and DONE!
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentBob187 View Post
    Congrats on the sponsorship Kleen.
    Quote Originally Posted by emnozeyella View Post
    gratz on the sponsorship
    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Congratulations on the sponsorship Kleen-Machine!!! U Da Mayne!!
    Thanks, I am here to wreck some shop now! I will post my workout up shortly. I was 203.5 today just wanted to check to make sure things were consistent and yes I am still big. WHEW!!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Thank you Gentlemen!

    I think I might cry, no I am not touched by that... my erection has me pinned to my chair under my desk...
    AMEN and YUMMY!!!!!!


    Thanks and DONE!






    Thanks, I am here to wreck some shop now! I will post my workout up shortly. I was 203.5 today just wanted to check to make sure things were consistent and yes I am still big. WHEW!!!!!
    Kill it bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  10. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Actually I have an issue in my quads and I really don't know why I ended up doing the Romanian DL so light. I think I just severely underloaded the bar and then decided to stay with it and work slower reps. Next weekend I will probably increase the weight by about 75-100 lbs on that and see where I am rep wise. Really just being careful with my leg carried over into an exercise that I could have lifted a lot more on. Next time for sure!
    Gotcha. Taking it low & slow is a good way to go when you're mindful of an injury. The way I "rehabed" my deads was to lose the wraps. Previously, I had a strong dead, but bitch grips. Without my wraps I could hardly hold any real weight, so I could only pull what I could hold raw and it wasn't much. This made my progress slow as hell, because my deads only went up when my grip strength went up, but I worked up from struggling with 185's to 405's now. I also acquired some new landscape in the forearms as a result.

    I hate injuries...
    NSCA - CSCS

  11. Congrats on the sponsorship!

    Now, if they only had Sponsored Posters, I'm on that one. I take 9 Prime caps before entering Kleen's log and damn, my fingers were off the hinges.
    NSCA - CSCS

  12. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Congrats on the sponsorship!

    Now, if they only had Sponsored Posters, I'm on that one. I take 9 Prime caps before entering Kleen's log and damn, my fingers were off the hinges.
    lol
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Gotcha. Taking it low & slow is a good way to go when you're mindful of an injury. The way I "rehabed" my deads was to lose the wraps. Previously, I had a strong dead, but bitch grips. Without my wraps I could hardly hold any real weight, so I could only pull what I could hold raw and it wasn't much. This made my progress slow as hell, because my deads only went up when my grip strength went up, but I worked up from struggling with 185's to 405's now. I also acquired some new landscape in the forearms as a result.

    I hate injuries...
    Yeah me too. Since it is near my knee I am being careful and listeningto the doc. Typically I would suck the pain up and just keep going but I learned from my surgery to start listening. Bad things happen when people with high pain thresholds work through the pain....

    Congrats on the grip improvements too!

    Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    Congrats on the sponsorship!

    Now, if they only had Sponsored Posters, I'm on that one. I take 9 Prime caps before entering Kleen's log and damn, my fingers were off the hinges.
    Thanks, and yeah they were completely off the chain, the letters came accross with such force they dented my flat panel. You PRIME hyper responder you!

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    lol
    What up G!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  14. A little love for today...


    KLEEN DELIVERS!!!


    There is 2 of them!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    A little love for today...


    KLEEN DELIVERS!!!


    There is 2 of them!!!
    I need to schulde a damn UPS pickup.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  16. Okay I don't have much time to be overly descriptive but my workout rocked this morning. I took the weight down a level for step ups to 32.5 same as lunges. Squats 40 Incline Bench 40, Step Ups 32.5, DB Bent over rows 32.5, Romanian DL 32.5, Shoulder press 32.5, DB Uprights 20, Close Grip Pushups.

    This thing was one hard bastard. I worked it as hard as I could I even lost count once and backed up further than I knew I needed to just to cover my bases. I was completely soaked by the time I was done. Man the workout from theis weekend had left it's mark. I was struggling on a lot of lifts due to still not being fully recovered. That on top of the general smack in the face that this program is had me huffing and puffing and just wanting it to be over. The only way for it to be over was to finish it son I pressed onward. Each one of these bouts is something ou walk away from feeling like you really accomplished something. You didn't just perform a task, you rose to another leve to complete the challenge. It is a different mindset. Nothing about it is pleasant UNTIL you finish it. Then it is very rewarding.

    Oh yeah I mentioned it earlier in the thread but I gained weight last night. LOL I was 203.5 this morning. My muscle isn't going anywhere. I will stick around the 2600 cals mark on average until I stop making physique improvements then lower it
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Okay I don't have much time to be overly descriptive but my workout rocked this morning. I took the weight down a level for step ups to 32.5 same as lunges. Squats 40 Incline Bench 40, Step Ups 32.5, DB Bent over rows 32.5, Romanian DL 32.5, Shoulder press 32.5, DB Uprights 20, Close Grip Pushups.

    This thing was one hard bastard. I worked it as hard as I could I even lost count once and backed up further than I knew I needed to just to cover my bases. I was completely soaked by the time I was done. Man the workout from theis weekend had left it's mark. I was struggling on a lot of lifts due to still not being fully recovered. That on top of the general smack in the face that this program is had me huffing and puffing and just wanting it to be over. The only way for it to be over was to finish it son I pressed onward. Each one of these bouts is something ou walk away from feeling like you really accomplished something. You didn't just perform a task, you rose to another leve to complete the challenge. It is a different mindset. Nothing about it is pleasant UNTIL you finish it. Then it is very rewarding.

    Oh yeah I mentioned it earlier in the thread but I gained weight last night. LOL I was 203.5 this morning. My muscle isn't going anywhere. I will stick around the 2600 cals mark on average until I stop making physique improvements then lower it
    Very nice bro. I love your drive.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

  18. KLEEN!!! gRATZ ON THE SPONSORSHIP!!! boom BOOOM BOOOOOM!!! HAHA not sure what pictures i've posted on this biatch!! muahha
    Your Competitive Advantage
    Lift Smart, Lift Hard, Lift For a Lifetime

  19. Quote Originally Posted by pembroke3355 View Post
    Very nice bro. I love your drive.
    Why thank you Sir!
    Quote Originally Posted by Aaelael View Post
    KLEEN!!! gRATZ ON THE SPONSORSHIP!!! boom BOOOM BOOOOOM!!! HAHA not sure what pictures i've posted on this biatch!! muahha
    Thanks!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah me too. Since it is near my knee I am being careful and listeningto the doc. Typically I would suck the pain up and just keep going but I learned from my surgery to start listening. Bad things happen when people with high pain thresholds work through the pain....!
    Don't I know it!!! I have a torn right pec and torn right calf to prove it. But I'm being much wiser these days.
    At least I know I can generate enough force to actually tear a muscle. Most people will never have to worry about that. They don't have the mental toughness nor the drive to tear something!!! Most don't even train hard enough to get real DOMS.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Don't I know it!!! I have a torn right pec and torn right calf to prove it. But I'm being much wiser these days.
    At least I know I can generate enough force to actually tear a muscle. Most people will never have to worry about that. They don't have the mental toughness nor the drive to tear something!!! Most don't even train hard enough to get real DOMS.
    It is a fortitude and drive thing. The same one that will have us attempt to finish a rep for 15, 20 even 30 seconds before giving in to the weight. The thought that if I work hard enough I will find it in myself to conquer this. It has to be within you. I am so excited now that I decided to start the competition prep. Some mental thing just takes over, I guess it is that I am reveling in the pressure of the oncoming challenge. Now though part of that challenge is recognising limitations instead of just barreling through them because the consequences take longer to heal from now.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  22. spoken like a champ!!
    Working on living

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    It is a fortitude and drive thing. The same one that will have us attempt to finish a rep for 15, 20 even 30 seconds before giving in to the weight. The thought that if I work hard enough I will find it in myself to conquer this. It has to be within you. I am so excited now that I decided to start the competition prep. Some mental thing just takes over, I guess it is that I am reveling in the pressure of the oncoming challenge. Now though part of that challenge is recognising limitations instead of just barreling through them because the consequences take longer to heal from now.
    Or it could be the paranoia from being half naked in front of 1000 people.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  24. Broken Clavicle, torn ac ligament, shot rotator cuff, broken ribs, fake teeth, shot knees, shot elbows, shot wrists(maybe i should have gone to the doctor when i messed them up), (ill stop the grocery list b/c we all got the the scars or war) and living in a perpetual state of DOMS so you move like a decrepid old man in the morning and.....go hard or go home, this sh*t aint for everybody so Man up or get the F*ck out

    TG and Kleen you guys know how to party Injuries are just a part of working hard. If you dont wanna get injured take up knitting. If you wanna wanna man up...pick up the heaviest thing next to you or knuckle up with the big guy across the room ITS GO TIME!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  25. the DOMS in my chest quivered with delight while reading that!!
    Working on living
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 353
    Last Post: 11-05-2010, 04:36 PM
  2. Kleen's Pumped Up with Anadraulic Pump! (LG Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 03-05-2010, 09:56 PM
  3. Kleen's Hopped up on HyperTest! (Sponsored)
    By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 313
    Last Post: 02-20-2010, 01:13 AM
  4. Replies: 439
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 01:45 PM
Log in
Log in