BPI's 1MR = NO JOKE!!(non-sponsored)

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.05%

Thumbs up BPI's 1MR = NO JOKE!!(non-sponsored)

BPI Sports 1.M.R Powder
    224 Grams Fruit Punch
    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size8Grams(1Scoop)
    Servings Per Bottle:28
    Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    Total Calories 5.6 Cal
    Calories From Fat 0 Cal
    Total Fat 0g 0
    Trans Fatty Acids 0mg 0
    Cholesterol 0mg 0
    Total Carbohydrates 1.8g <1
    Sugar 0g 0
    Fiber 0g 0
    Proteins 0g 0
    Niacin 139
    Ascorbic Acid 1
    Total Caffeine Per Serving (300mg)
    Pre-Workout Monster Energy And Pump Matrix (Proprietary)* 5558mg
    L-Arginine Alpha Ketogluterate
    Beta Alanine
    L-Taurine
    L-Tyrosine
    N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine
    Creatine Monohydrate
    Caffeine Anhydrous
    Guarana (30%)
    Yerba Mate (25%)
    1,3 Dimethylamylamine
    Schizandra A (9%)
    Niacin
    Grape Seed Extract
    Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid)
    Red Wine Extract
    *% Daily Value not established
    Other Ingredients:
    Maltodextrin, N&A Flavors, Acesulfame-K, Citric Acid, Sucralose, FD&C Red. Contains Corn Products.

Directions For BPI Sports 1.M.R Powder:

Use On Training Days Only: This is an extremely powerful workout tool that is to be consumed on workout days only. Take 1 serving (scoop) 15-30 minutes prior to training with 6-8 ounces of cold water or beverage. Avoid eating food or drinking a protein shake within an hour after consuming 1MR.
    ______________________________ ____________________ __________________________

I've used MANY PreW supps b4 and have had luck with some: SP250, Juggernaut, MaXimize/Hemavol combo, NanoVapor(not a MT fan), USP Jacked(original) etc... but I received 3 samples of BPI's 1MR about 2 weeks back and gave it a try 3 workouts/days in a row consisting of Day1-Back, Day2-Chest, and Day3-Legs. I'm not super sensitive to stims much anymore after using numerous PreW supps over the past years so when if something works for me it HAS to mean something in my book.
    On back day I took the 1MR 30-45mins prior to my workout had the fruit punch flavor which honestly tasted like fruit punch not too sweet nor chalky taste just smooth and sweet to my liking. Normally I'll get 315lbs on barbell rows for a decent 4-5reps but I was able to get 10reps this time, my workout partner and I hadn't done dead lifts in a good 2 months so the previous week we did them and I was able to get 315lbs for 10reps and this time I did 405lbs for 8reps which honestly I felt like an animal not like crazy energy but I was able to get more reps and a lot more at that, its a strange feelings like the focus is just THERE!
    On chest day again I took the 1MR 30-45mins prior and warmed up with some incline dumbbell flies and moved on to barbell bench press *note-lil over 2 months ago I suffered a partial pectoral tendon tear...at least that's what the MRI showed it wasn't fully torn but showed it was on the "verge" so I took 3 weeks off of chest other than cable work to keep the blood in the muscles on chest day... anyways I had to start back by just benching the bar a lil over a month ago and have slowly progressed to 135 real slow and controlled and for the past couple weeks I haven't been going over 225 for a couple sets of 10 quite frankly cuz I've been scared ****less since now the pain isn't in my pectoral tendon its strictly in my head cuz I've been paranoid that it'd let go on me... anyways I was feeling good no pain did 235x10, 270x8, and 300x6 I was feeling great! On top of that I've been working with the 50lb/55lb/60lb dumbbells for the past couple weeks on incline and this day I was able to get 80lbx10, 90lbx10, and 100lbx10 LOVE THIS STUFF!!
    Then leg day came and due to another injury 2 months ago (rolled my left ankle) I was laid up just doing leg curls, and leg extensions I was not able to squat for a while until a month ago I started doing 135 and up to 225 and that was all I could take, last week I was able to get 315lbs for 6 reps and this day I did 315x10 and 405x5!

Basically all I can say is W-O-W I love this stuff, again it doesn't give you the typical stim feeling like jitters although it has 300mgs of caffeine its just a weird feeling of being so focused and able to push past typical "failure" or plateaus, all I know is that 1MR will be a staple in my supplement cycles.

Thanks BPI

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

You are saying you think that 1mr put almost a 100 pounds on your deadlift in 1 workout?

3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  245 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.05%

Quote Originally Posted by mooch2321 View Post
    You are saying you think that 1mr put almost a 100 pounds on your deadlift in 1 workout?

No i've deadlifted 500lbs for a one rep max last year at this time so I've been there b4, I'm simply saying that I haven't had much of a desire to do deadlifts in quite sometime and my workout partner and I started doing them a little while back and have been slowly gettin there... I stopped at 315for 10reps last week didn't feel the need nor the desire to push it since I was just getting back into deadlifting but this week I had the push and desire to do 405lbs and normally when doing 405 in the past I struggled with getting more than 4-5reps tho this time I was able to do 8reps.
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.9%

I agree, 1mr is awesome, id take it over jack3d any day
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'1"  220 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.07%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

This stuff sounds pretty good, but 300mgs of Caffeine DAMN!!!
    CORE NUTRITIONALS Representative

If you have any questions feel free to email me at, tommy.day@corenutritionals.com
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  183 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.08%

Tried HALF of a sample, got me pretty stimmed. Focus wasnt bad, but def felt the caffeine kick me during the workout. Its Deload week, but **** i got shaky. I usually use 2 scoops of jack3d 5-6 days a week bedore workouts, dont usually feel that bad. But hey if it works, great!

Similar Forum Threads

1. What a Joke
    By JThomas in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 12:00 PM
  2. Joke
    By tattoopierced1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-05-2006, 12:27 PM
  3. String Joke/Chicken Joke
    By RenegadeRows in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0