BDub's Getting Shredded! (A 14 Week Cut Phase Log)

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, 12 weeks till June, time to get ripped. This will be my first
real cut phase. I have dieted for summer before, but this time I am taking
it to the next level. This is gonna be a long post so bear with me.

Starting Stats:
Height: 6'1
Weight: 228
BF: Around 14% maybe a little more now due to bulk phase.

Goals:
I would love to drop into the single digits for BF%. 9% is the number I am aiming for, without losing too much LBM.

Training:
I will be doing a Tabata style routine for the next 14 weeks.
For those of you who are unfamiliar with Tabata, it is a type of HIIT.
Exercises are performed in 8 cycles of 20-second high intensity bouts
followed by 10 seconds of rest. This type of training is supposed to
increase both aerobic capacity, and anaerobic output. Here is the breakdown
of the routine:

Workout #1: Chest, Abs
Push-ups
Incline Bench Press
Flat-Bench Dumbbell Press
Cable Crossover
Reverse Crunch
Crunch

Workout #2: Legs, Calves
Squat
Leg Press
Leg Extension
Leg Curl
Standing Calf Raises
Seated Calf Raises

Workout #3: Shoulders, Traps
Overhead Press
Upright Row
Lateral Raises
Reverse Pec-Deck Flye
Barbell Shrug
Dumbbell Shrug

Workout #4: Back, Abs
Bent Over Row
Lat Pulldown
Seated Row
Straight-Arm Pulldown
Alternating Oblique Crunch
Cable Crunch

Workout #5: Triceps, Biceps, Forearms
Lying Triceps Extension
Cable Pressdown
Overhead Press
Barbell Curl
Incline Dumbbell Curl
Hammer Curl
Wrist Curl
Reverse Wrist Curl

This is the guide I will be starting with, but I'll be throwing in a few more things here and there to keep things interesting .(Such as Brad's Fab Abs)

Nutrition.
As I have never done a true cut before, I am pretty much going with how my body feels. For the first week(starting today), I will be greatly reducing my carbs. The only source of carbs will be from protein powder, and veggies. This is to kick start my body into fat burning mode. After the first week, I will be adding carbs in for post workout, breakfast, and lunch. My aim is to get around 50g of carbs for each of those meals, with a daily total of around 150g. My main sources of protein will be tuna, chicken, and eggs, along with a couple shakes, for a daily total of around 270g. As for fats, I don’t have a total yet, but they will be good fats of course from nuts, avocado, and such.

Supplementation.
I am going to be using a multi tiered approach to my supplements for this cut. Below is the list with timeline. To shorten this log a little, my staples taken every day are:

Fish Oil, Acai, Multi, NitroCore24, Jack3d(will be taken on workout days.)

Week 1:
OEP 2/day

Week 2:
OEP: 2/day
Glycobol: 4/day: 20 mins before meal containing 25-50g carbs.

Weeks 3-6:
OEP: 2/Day
ReCreate: 2/Day
Glycobol: 4 Day

Weeks 7-8:
OEP: 2/Day
ReCreate: 2/Day
Glycobol: 4/Day
Cycle Support: 2/Day

Weeks 9-14:
H-drol: 50/75/75/75/75/75
Anabolic Pump: 3/Day

PCT: Weeks 15-20:
PCS: 4/Day
Perform: 4/Day. I have been reading up on this, and I might start Perform 4 weeks into my H-drol cycle all the way though week 20.
Suppress-C: 4 squirts, starting at week 16 or 17.
I have some Torem on standby as well just in case.

Whew... I think that is all for now. I will be posting some starting pics here probably tonight, and will be taking pics throughout the cycle to gauge my progress. If you guys have any suggestions/comments/concerns, please feel free to send em my way. I am new to this whole Cut Phase thing. So any help would be appreciated. Time to get beat!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day#1

Holy crap x2.
1. OEP is fracking amazing. 1/1 and I was amped all day. It really is "Jack3d in a pill".
2. Tabata is no joke. I have never felt this exhausted after a 45 min workout.
With that said, here is how my day went:

7:30 1 OEP
8:00: Breakfast: egg and veggie scramble.
10:00: 2 scoops NitroCore24 in water.
12:00: 2 grilled skinless chicken breasts, carrots and cucumbers.
14:00: 2 grilled skinless chicken breasts
17:15: 1 OEP
17:30: 1.5 scoops Jack3d

18:00: Gym. Time to get beat.
Tabata kicked my butt tonight. I though I could hang...
Once again , all exercises will be performed for 8/20 second sets, with 10 seconds rest in between sets.

Pushups: My pecs were already gone after this one.

Incline BB press: I made it though 5 sets with 95, then had to drop to 65 to finish the exercise. I felt so weak! I never though 65 could feel so heavy.

Flat Bench DB press: 5 sets with 35s then had to drop to 30s for the last 3.

Pec Deck: The cables were all taken, so I had to hit up the pec deck. I made it though all 8 sets with 95.

Crunches

Reverse Crunches: Abs were toast after these two.

19:15 2 scoops NitroCore24 in water.
2 cans of Tuna to follow later tonight.

This was a awesome first day. I am loving the OEP, and I can already tell that Tabata is going to get me great results. This no carb thing this week is no fun. I can't wait till next week when I can get some carbs with my Glycobol.

Tomorrow morning is legs. Good time.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subbed. Real interested in this tabata method.

C

candleboxx

Awards
I was cracked out on OEP all last night. My body rested but i did not sleep. lol. Lets see if we can walk today after legs.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
.. In

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!

C

candleboxx

Awards
Enjoy the burn and the leg shakes. For the subs to this forum, I highly recommend the Tabata training. Nothing more humiliating then cutting your weight in half and failing miserably.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #2

0430: 1 OEP
0445: 1.5 scoops Jack3d
0500: Legs

5 min warm-up on the elliptical

Squats: 25x88. I felt like was going to pass out after these. I averaged 10 reps per set, so about 80 total. Brutal I tell ya.

Leg Curls: 90x3, 80x1, 70x4. I failed fast on these. My hams have never felt so thrashed.

Leg Press: 315x8

Seated calf raises: 50x5, 20x3

Both legs extension machines were broken this morning, as well as the standing calf machine, so I could not hit those. I am kindda grateful actually. I was toast after those 4 exercises.

OEP/Jack3d combo is awesome. I love the energy. I can't wait for my ReCreate to get here. Probably will have to drop my Jack3d down to 1 scoop.

0615: 2 Scoops NitroCore24 in water.
0700: Egg and veggie scramble.

I'll try and post my before pics today. Gotta do that before I get too cut!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you are going to do a Recreate/OEP dose, I would look at doing 1 scoop of Jack3d max. There is a lot of caffeine/geranium being consumed at once if you don't tone the Jack3d down. I want to take Jack3d in the AM with my OEP dose for cardio sessions but if I do I will be wired, then tend to crash some around 11 AM... instead I have a half cup of coffee around 9 AM and I am good until my next OEP dose.

Follow along if you like:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/147312-oufinny-cutting-up.html

OEP is part of my plan as well.

T

TMH8271984

Awards
Im just gettin started out with this suppliment stuff. I've been workinout 3 days a week and running 2 days for the past 7 months. 7 months ago i was 218 mostly fat. I am now 173, and ive gotten results but its time to step it up. My goal is to drop down to the least amount of bodyfat which is probally around 160, and i want to get ripped and gain muscle mass at the same time if thats possible.If not then first take something to drop my weight and get me RIPPED at the same time. Then after that take something for muscle gain. I need some advise from someone on how to go about doing that and what to take...thanx

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im just gettin started out with this suppliment stuff. I've been workinout 3 days a week and running 2 days for the past 7 months. 7 months ago i was 218 mostly fat. I am now 173, and ive gotten results but its time to step it up. My goal is to drop down to the least amount of bodyfat which is probally around 160, and i want to get ripped and gain muscle mass at the same time if thats possible.If not then first take something to drop my weight and get me RIPPED at the same time. Then after that take something for muscle gain. I need some advise from someone on how to go about doing that and what to take...thanx
You made the same post in my log, instead of trying to get around what you need to do, focus on learning about proper nutrition then look at supplementation. Prove you have that in check, then people can make recommendations.

C

candleboxx

Awards
You made the same post in my log, instead of trying to get around what you need to do, focus on learning about proper nutrition then look at supplementation. Prove you have that in check, then people can make recommendations.

I agree with the above poster. You can load your body with supplements, but if you do not provide your muscle fibers with their required nutrition, THEY WILL NOT GROW. Protein alone will help you lose fat. You have to seperate yourself from society, and learn that there is no easy fat loss.

I was logging about 10-13 hrs durring bulk phase. I did a half ass job with my nutrition and my gains were minimal. It took me figuring out that the PH I was taking by itself was not going to give me the mass I wanted. When I started eating right I saw a shear increase in strength, stam, and definition.

It is even more important that you eat durring cut phase. This is the most delicate part of the process. If you do not take in your required nutrients your body will "Eat" itself. That means that all the work you put into building over the last few months will be a complete loss.

Just remember, you can't rip what's not there.
-Candle-

:tool:

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #3

I was hurting pretty bad last night. My entire body was sore, well it still is. I didn't think Tabata would be this intense. For the first time in a long time, I am actually looking forward to my rest days over the weekend.

After yesterday's post, I had:

1100: Salad with 2 cans of tuna
1300: 1 OEP
1500: 2 scoops NitroCore 24 in water
1700: Handful of beef Jerky
1900: 1lb ground lean turkey with a sautéed onion.

This morning:

0415: 1 OEP
0445: 1.5 scoops Jack3d
0515: Shoulder/Traps

Smith Machine Overhead Press: 115x4, 95x4 The Tabata program calls for the overhead press and upright rows to be performed on the Smith Machine. I was gonna be a bad@$$ and do them free weight, but decided when I got there to stick with the program. Sure glad I did! I would never have made it though 8 sets with free weight. My delts have never burned the way they did after these. It was awesome.

Smith Machine Upright Row: 95x4, 85x2, 75x2

Standing Lateral Raises: 15x4, 10x4 These light weights are no joke. It is almost embarrassing to fail so hard with what I like to call "doggie chew toys".

Reverse Pec-Deck Flye: 90x3, 80x3, 75x2

Barbell Shrug: 135x6, 115x2

Dumbbell Shrug: 45x6, 35x2 I got a crazy trap pump while doing these.

0645: 2 scoops NitroCore 24 in water
0730: Egg scramble with veggies
1030: 2 scoops NitroCore24 in water
1300: 2 Salmon fillets with steamed veggies
1400: 1 OEP
1700: handful of beef jerky
1900: 2 chicken breasts with onion.

Still crazy sore tonight. Back and abs are gonna be interesting tomorrow morning.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Finally got my before pics up. They are up on post #2

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #4

Yesterday was Back/Abs day

Bent Over Row:
Lat Pulldown
Seated Row
Straight-Arm Pulldown: My back was gone after all these, and I had a huge pump.

Cable Crunch: my abs were still sore from Monday, so these were killer.

0415: 1 OEP: OEP kept my energy up all day, but this no carb thing is killing me. I can't wait for glycobol next week! Just give me 1 piece of bread!!!
0450: 1.5 scoops Jacked
0615: 2 scoops NitroCore24
0730: Egg scramble with veggies
1200: Roast beef, tuna, and mixed veggies
1500: 2 scoops NitroCore24
1630: almonds, and some beef jerky
2000: Turkey and egg scramble.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #5

0545: 1 OEP
I had uniform inspection at 0645, and that OEP made it hard for me to stand still. My cover was way to tight also, so i could feel my heartbeat pounding in my head.
0800: Egg scramble with veggies
1030: 2 scoops NitroCore24
I had a sample pack of NitroCeps, and a bottle of Ragnarok, so I decided to try those out today instead of my usual dose of OEP and Jack3d PWO.
1130: 4 NitroCeps
1200: 1 bottle Ragnarok
1230: Gym: Arms Day

Lying Triceps Extension: 45x8
Cable Pressdown: 100x4, 90x4
Overhead Press: 30x8: Holy crap my tris have never been that pumped before. Not sure if it was the workout or the NitroCeps/Ragnarok combo, but it was intense.

Barbell Curl: 50x4, 40x4
Incline Dumbbell Curl: 20x5, 15x3
Hammer Curl: 30x8
Wrist Curl: 40x5, 30x3
I did not have time to do the Reverse Wrist Curls because I had to monitor a mock PRT. Needless to say, my bi's felt like my tri's. Awesome workout.

1500: Bowl of grilled chicken, yum...

I still need to take an OEP, so I'll be hitting that up after the chicken leaves my stomach.

I have to say, I am feeling less bloated with no carbs. I also am feeling flatter in my muscles. I think the Glycobol on monday will help me with that.
The mild appetite suppression from the OEP is working. I don't really crave carbs in the evening, which is usually my weakness. I love me some PM carbs!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Days # 6/7

I got some much needed recovery time this weekend. Too bad I had to work 12h hours each day. OEP got me though the days though. Nothing like shooting x-rays stimed up and carb depleted. Carbs tomorrow! About time. Looking forward to some Glycobol and oatmeal after Chest tomorrow morning. :439:

WarcraftJJS

WarcraftJJS

Awards
  • Established
Looken good bro. Do you feel that the morning workouts keep you feeling better though out the day or would a later workout be better for Cuting?

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Looken good bro. Do you feel that the morning workouts keep you feeling better though out the day or would a later workout be better for Cuting?

I personally prefer to work out in the morning. The gym is empty, and it wakes me up. I don't really know if it helps while cutting or not, it's jut my preference.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #8

Woke up at 4:15

0430: 1 OEP
0440: 1 scoop Jack3d with 1 scoop Anadraulic Pump, Decided to mix it up a bit.
0500: Chest

Warmed up on the elliptical for 5 mins

Pushups: 8 sets. Started out doing about 12 pushups per set, but my set 5 I started dropping. I was only able to get 5 in on the 8th set.

Incline BB Press: 85x6, 75x2: I stated out 10lbs lighter this time, but ended 10 lbs heavier than last week.

Flat DB press: 40x8: starting weight went up 5lbs, and I did not have to drop this time.

Cable Crossovers: 50x8: I really got a nice squeeze in my inner pecs, and a good stretch in my laterals.

Crunches: 8 sets

Reverse Crunches: 8 sets

Great workout today. Energy was great, and I had a nice pump the entire time. Number are a little up from last week, and hopefully adding in carbs will give me some more strength.

0630: 2 scoops NitroCore24 in water
0645: 1 Glycobol. I will be upping my second dose to 2 today. No GI issues so far.
0715: Egg scramble with veggies, 50g carbs from wheat bread with peanut butter.

I am a little more vascular than the past week. I'm hoping it's the Glycobol kicking in. Looking forward to dosing 2 caps this afternoon.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #9

0410: 1 OEP
0430: 1.5 scoops Jack3d
0500: Legs

Warm-up on elliptical: 5 mins

Leg Press: 500x6, 410x2

Squats: 95x8

Leg Extensions: 90x3, 75x2, 60x1, 45x2

Leg Curls: 80x3, 70x3, 60x2

Seated Calf Raises: 70x3, 50x2, 40x2 ,20x1

0630: 2 Glycobol
0700: 2 whole eggs, 2 egg whites, 2 pieces of wheat bread with peanut butter, 2/3 cup mixed fruit
0730: 2 scoops NitroCore24 in water

Awesome workout today. All the machines that were broken last week got repaired. Throwing in the leg extensions was brutal. My entire lower body was shaking after. I think this Tabata method is really going to help grow my calfs. Arnold did a similar type of exercise for his calfs. They were dead several day after last workout, so I think its working.

Have not really felt the effects of Glycobol yet. I know is really too early to feel it, I am just anxious for the pumps people keep talking about.

I weighed myself this morning, but let me preface by saying the scale I used for my initial weight was replaced with a new one. My initial weight was 228, and today on an empty stomach after the workout, I was 214. Many factors could have affected the change in weight, calibration differences, water weight, carb depletion, and good ol OEP.
Today's weigh-in is now my official starting weight, because there is no way to compare the two scales.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do you like the OEP so far Brad?

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
How do you like the OEP so far Brad?
I'm loving it so far man. The energy is awesome, and I am already seeing results. I threw in ReCreate this weekend to kick it up notch. Looking forward to summer now!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Week #2 Recap:

I am starting to see the effects of this cut. My abs are popping a little more, my pants are a little looser, and I feel lighter. I did several sets of pull-ups this week, and they took a lot less effort.

Supps: I started taking ReCreate this past weekend as well. Now I am dosing 1 OEP/1 RC upon wakeup, 2 Glycobol before breakfast, 2 Glycobol before lunch, and then 1 OEP/1 RC in the late afternoon. The energy from the OEP/RC is awesome. It is very smooth, and I don't feel overstimed. The Glycobol is kicking in nicely as well. I worked out after lunch the past few days, and the pump I got was amazing. On arms day the pump was almost painful.

Diet: Sticking with this diet has been fairly easy to my surprise. I have been able to keep my carbs below 150g a day while keeping my protein high. The 80 cans of tuna in my room have helped, plus all the veggies chicken and fish I get at the galley. On the weekends my wife's mom cooks us dinner which is awesome. She is Chinese, so I get a ton of wok grilled meat and veggies. I just can't eat the rice or noodles. Man I miss those noodles.

Training: Tabata is kicking my @$$. I am loving it. Every session feels like I ran 5 miles while lifting. The result is a crazy exhausting pump.

I will be hitting Chest/ abs this afternoon, and will check my weight after the workout. Also, I am going to try and get some video of a Tabata session up one of these days to show you guys what it's all about .

O

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Training routine looks amazing man, Tabata produces seriously unexpected soreness. It's like I tell my friends, if you aren't on the floor at the end, you didn't go heavy enough!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Ain't that the truth man. I have never been more exhausted after a work out.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #15/16

Another awesome Chest workout yesterday afternoon. I finished off the routine with some "Fab abs", and I am feeling em now. I think I pretty much killed every ab muscle I have. It hurts to pretty much do anything.

The scale read 213 after the workout. I'm hoping this is because I am maintaining/gaining muscle while I drop fat. I feel thinner, but my muscles are still pretty full.

I hit legs this morning. Like usual it was brutal. At the end my calves were cramping up so bad I could not walk.

All the supps are working great. The OEP/RC with a splash of Jack3d PWO is great, and the Glycobol is keeping my muscles full. I have also noticed the green stool now along with an increase in frequency, but who does not like being regular?

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
subbed, good luck and great thread!

are you going to be posting progress pics during the cut? what's your BF% now?

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for joining man.

I will be taking monthly pics throughout the cut. My next pic update will be around the first of April.

My BF % a few months ago was 13%. I was in the middle of a bulk then so it probably went up a few %. I'm guessing I am around 14-15% right now.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
shoulder vids

Got video of some of my shoulder workout this morning. Don't laugh at the light weight!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qStXhP-qcY&feature=channel"]YouTube- Tabata Overhead Press[/ame]

\[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mActlmClGa4&feature=channel"]YouTube- Tabata Upright Rows[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PScTT9DD_EM&feature=channel"]YouTube- Tabata Reverse Pec Deck[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sgNqntjyUs&feature=channel"]YouTube- Tabata Shrugs[/ame]

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Vids... nice

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #18

Another solid Tabata Back/abs workout this morning. I mixed it up and took:

0415: 1 RC
0440: 2 Scoops Jacked
0500: Back/Abs

I dont really know if any of you are interested in the weight I use. It's pretty light compared to a regular routine, and its not like I am setting any PRs here. I'll just be posting the exercises I do, unless someone wants me to include the weights. All you guys need to know it that I get beat down every morning. :AR15firing:

Workout #4: Back, Abs
Bent Over Row
Lat Pulldown
Seated Row
Straight-Arm Pulldown
Cable Crunch

0615: 1 OEP
0645: 2 Glycobol
0715: 4 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 2 slices wheat bread w peanut butter, 1 apple.

My diet kindda went down hill from here. It was crazy at work, patients passing out and all that good stuff. I also had a midterm this afternoon. I only ate a few almonds, some peanut butter, and some tuna. All that to say, I need to replenish. Looking forward to some glycobol carbs later today!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #19

I usually update my log in the morning at work, and don't have time to finish the day's post after work. This leave out the remainder of my food intake and supplementation. If you guys are wondering if my day stops at 0730, it does not. :smirk: Tonight I have time to go though the whole day.

0440: 2 scoops Jack3d with a can of Fresca.(mixed it up a bit this morning)Tasted pretty good actually. Kinda like a fizzy Pina Colada.
0500:Arms

5 min warm up on the elliptical

Lying Triceps Extension
Cable Pressdown: Insane pump after these.
Overhead Press

Barbell Curl
Incline Dumbbell Curl. The pump on these was crazy as well. Painful again. I am starting to see some red bruising on my biceps. I am not sure if they are new stretch marks, or what. You guys have any ideas?
Hammer Curl
Pronated Wrist Curl
Supinated Wrist Curls

Overall awesome workout this morning. Energy was great and the pump was awesome.

0700: 1 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 2 pieces wheat bread w/ peanut butter, 1 cup mixed fruit.
0730: 1 OEP
0930: 2 Scoops NitroCore24 in water
1200: 3 halibut fillets with mixed veggies
1400: 1 OEP/1 RC
1500: handful of peanuts
1800: turkey hotdog with string cheese
1930: 2 Glycobol
1900: 1 Whole wheat tortilla, chicken with onions, chili cod fish, shrimp with bok choy.
2200: 2 imitation crab sticks.

Really happy with my diet today. Plenty of protein, enough good carbs for the glycobol to keep me pretty pumped, and fairly low in fat.

Looking forward to resting up this weekend, and hitting chest on Monday. I will be weighing in then as well. Stay tuned.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
All I have to say is, I need to tighten up my diet..lol

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #22

I had a great Chest/Abs workout this afternoon. Decided to try some regular lifts to mix things up, and see if I have lost any strength without many carbs in my diet. I was surprised that most of my strength was still there.

Flat Bench DB Press: 60x12, 70x10, 80x8, 90x8, 100x6

Incline Bench DB press: 70x10, 80x10, 90x8, 95x6

Incline DB Flyes: 50x10, 60x8, 65x8, 70x6

Pec Deck: 120x12, 135x10, 135x10, 135x10(drop 120x8, 105x8, 90x6)

Decline Medicine ball crunches w/ throw: 4 sets with 9lb ball

Weighted side bends: 4 sets of 25 for each side with a 45lb plate.

After the workout, I steppe on the scale, and it read 208! That's down from 213 last Monday. Going in the right direction. I really think this cut is working. The combo of OEP/RC/Glycobol with proper diet and Tabata is amazing. I am loving the results so far. I can definitely see an improvement in my body composition.

On a side note, I will be logging Anadraulic State GT for LG here soon, so keep an eye out for that. I will keep this log updated, but most of my posts will be on the ASGT log.

Keep on getting some guys!

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
All I have to say is, I need to tighten up my diet..lol
I have found that diet is key man. It sucks sometimes, but it's worth it. Getting time to show off that beach bod! lol

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #23 Legs

0400: Wake up
0414: 1 RC
0440: 1.5 scoops Jack3d with 2 scoops Xtend
0505:Legs

5 min warm up on elliptical

Squats: 115x8 -up 20lbs from last week!
Leg Press
Leg Extensions
Leg Curls
Standing Calf Raises

5 min cool down on elliptical

Got a really nice burn in the quads and hams this morning. My calves were still kindda sore from last week, so I took it easy on the raises. I usually don't do cool downs, but I think I'm going to start. My legs felt a lot better after got off. The muscle was not tight like after a usual workout.

0600: 1 OEP
0615: 2 scoops NitroCore24 in water
0700: 2 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 2 pieces wheat bread w/ peanut butter, 1 cup mixed fruit
0830: Handful of almonds
0900: 24oz Green tea: I started drinking XtraGreenTEA by TeaTech. I love the taste, and it has an awesome profile. Each packet has 300mg of polyphenols and 100mg EGCG per serving. If you guys are looking for a tasty green tea, I would recommend this one.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always have a large pitcher of either green or oolong tea in the fridge.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Must be that Asian persuasion man. :cool2:

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
Day #24 Shoulders/Cardio

0400:Wake up
0440: 2 scoops Jack3d
0500: Shoulders

5 min warm-up on elliptical

Smith Machine Overhead Press
Smith Machine Upright Row
Standing Lateral Raises
Reverse Pec-Deck Flye
Barbell Shrug
Dumbbell Shrug

0615: 2 Scoops NitroCore24 in water
0645: 2 Glycobol/1 OEP
0715: 4 Egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 2 slices of wheat bread with peanut butter, 1 apple.
0800: 24 oz Green tea
0930: Handful of almonds
1050: 2 FRS Chews

1100: Cardio

30 mins HIIT on elliptical. 2 mins high intensity, 1 min low intensity
4 sets of pull-ups w/ strict form: 12,10,8,6

1200: 2 Glycobol
1220: Detour Oatmeal bar
1300: 1 RC
1315: Broccoli Beef, with stir fried veggies
1500: 1 OEP

Notes:

Every day I am feeling leaner and leaner. My lower abs are coming out, and the piano keys are beginning to show.

Workouts are going great. The weights are slowly climbing, and I am getting a beat down every morning. I am going to start throwing in a few cardio sessions during the week. I said I was going to at the beginning of this log, but I was feeling lazy. No more excuses! Summer is almost here.

I feel like my diet is pretty on point as well. I am going to try and get more protein however. I think I'm lacking a little bit in that department.

Looking forward to the ASGT. Hopefully starting in next week. I will be changing up my morning supps to get a true feel of the effects. I will be taking ASGT 45 mins prior to my workouts in the morning, and then I'll take OEP and RC when I get to work. That will help space out the stims as well.