Critique My Cycle (Opinions Appreciated)

SavedByGrace

SavedByGrace

Awards
Hi ya'll, long time lurker.
I'm going to run another cycle the end of this March, its just a matter of making sure all my ducks are in a row.

As of now I intend to run a 6 week cycle, 10 including PCT, something like this:

Cycle:
Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75
Pstanz 0/250/250/250/250/250
Dianabol 1 tab 3x a day (Hi-tech brand)

Supports: (Taken entire duration)
Fish oil
Cycle support

PCT:
Nolvadex 40/30/20/10
Recycle

I've also got some Clomidex and nolvadex xt on hand. Would it be benefitial to run an AI during my cycle?

I was contemplating running dermacrine opposed to the dianabol for a test booster, but the Hi-Tech dianabol also has cortisol control, and has provided great gain in past use.

Do you think I need additional cortisol control in my PCT?

Please let me know if I'm forgetting anything.

Any comments or help is greatly appreciated! :)
-Bri

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Hi ya'll, long time lurker.
I'm going to run another cycle the end of this March, its just a matter of making sure all my ducks are in a row.

As of now I intend to run a 6 week cycle, 10 including PCT, something like this:

Cycle:
Hdrol 50/75/75/75/75/75
Pstanz 0/250/250/250/250/250
Dianabol 1 tab 3x a day (Hi-tech brand)

Supports: (Taken entire duration)
Fish oil
Cycle support

PCT:
Nolvadex 40/30/20/10
Recycle

I've also got some Clomidex and nolvadex xt on hand. Would it be benefitial to run an AI during my cycle?

I was contemplating running dermacrine opposed to the dianabol for a test booster, but the Hi-Tech dianabol also has cortisol control, and has provided great gain in past use.

Do you think I need additional cortisol control in my PCT?

Please let me know if I'm forgetting anything.

Any comments or help is greatly appreciated! :)
-Bri
What would the daily dose in mg of dianabol be total? Are those the 10's? Pink, oval, and scored, or the hex ones?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
Sh*t, you need to repost this in the anabolic section bro. Just noticed that. This is posted in the supplement review section.

SavedByGrace

SavedByGrace

Awards
I'll do that, thanks Trip.

The dianabol I have are not methandrostenlone / methandienone.
They're Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals brand, I can't link it, but the ingredients are:
Dianabol Supplement Facts: Total – 575 mg (proprietary blend)

Proprietary Blend with Explotab® and Extend-Rx™ Technology: 575mg

[Belizian Man Vine extract 80% (as BMV80™)(root), tribulus terrestris (90% steroidal saponins)(fruit), 25R spirostan-5A-diol-6-one-3-one, dehydroeplandrosterone acetate, dehydroepiandrosterone deconate, phytosterol 90% extract (standardized for beta-sitosterol, campesterol, stigmasterol, brassicasterol), belizian wild yam extract (as BWY 6015™), ribonucleic acid complex 3™ (ribosomal RNA, transfer RNA, messenger RNA), 7-keto-DHEA, 6,7 dihydroxybergamottin, naringin, vanadyl sulfate ethyl ester, smilagenin, dicyclopentanone].

Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, dextrose, sodium starch glycolate, explotab®, hydroxy propylmethylcellulose, magnesium stearate, stearic acid, silica, fd&c blue #1, fd&c red #40.