Dermacrine lv + Formestane Lv = a little more diezel

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Day 10/11

My sleep is back to normal and I haven't experienced any negative side effects. I look more cut and vascular , which is odd to me as my calories are between 4500-5000 a day. My weight is 204.5. So I'm up 4 pounds in 10 or 11 days not too bad so far. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the next couple of weeks.

2. cant wait to cut some LV FORM OH YEAH!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by diezel View Post
    Day 10/11

My sleep is back to normal and I haven't experienced any negative side effects. I look more cut and vascular , which is odd to me as my calories are between 4500-5000 a day. My weight is 204.5. So I'm up 4 pounds in 10 or 11 days not too bad so far. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the next couple of weeks.
    my guess is the formestane is keeping your gains really lean. dermacrine/formestane sounds fantastic!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

4. Day 12

I weighed in at 205.2 today. My skin is starting to get a little oily but I'm hoping with the combination of washing my face twice a day, taking b5 and posiedon I won't have to worry about acne. So far my skin hasn't been bad. My workouts are improving as well. My strength and drive in the gym is going up. I've also noticed a libido increase and I'm feeling a little more alpha. I'm not really looking forward to cutting calories, but I know the results will be great. Tomorrow I plan to start using oxyelitepro to cut down some fat.

5. day 13

Today I started my recomp. My calories will be between 2500-3000. I also started oxyelitepro. This stuff is good. I took one before breakfast and one before lunch and my energy has been very good all day and It seems to be keeping my appetite down as well. I weighed in at 205 even. My workout was really good too. I got the 90's up for 10 reps on db incline press for 2 sets . At my gym the heavier weights dumbells are really long which make its a little awkard at first. Still no negative sides .
    •   

6. i had a very nice run on the oep- this is a very nice stack you have going.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

7. Day 14/15

Strength and cuts are more apparent. My weight is about the same, but I feel like I've started leaning out even more. Vascularity and endurance is improving as well.

8. Quote Originally Posted by diezel View Post
    Day 14/15

Strength and cuts are more apparent. My weight is about the same, but I feel like I've started leaning out even more. Vascularity and endurance is improving as well.
    i think this is typical of what most should expect from form/dermacrine, results should keep getting even better-might be nice to run it for 2 months.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

9. I actually think I like this combo better than when i took 1-tren . The strength week to week has really blown me a away.

10. Quote Originally Posted by diezel View Post
    I actually think I like this combo better than when i took 1-tren . The strength week to week has really blown me a away.
    when i was a noob i found this stuff called e-form for $15 a bottle, i figured it couldn't do much but for that price i would try it. the bottle said 4-6sprays 2xday, so i bought 2 bottles and used it 6 sprays 2xday for 2 bottles worth-i swear the results were better than any ph cycle i have done.
    oh, yeah i forgot-e-form was topical formestane, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

11. Quote Originally Posted by diezel View Post
    I actually think I like this combo better than when i took 1-tren . The strength week to week has really blown me a away.
    Interesting...makes me want to try this combo more and more...so...the derm/form stack you think worked out better for you than the 1tt in the strength department?

12. Looks good man, I am actually looking to run this followed up with Sutstain in the near future myself.
    ADVANCED MUSCLE SCIENCE
    Strongest On The Market
    RECOVERBRO: Est. Post #3222
  13. UKStrength

Loving this log mate, always here to help if you need it!

14. subbed

15. Quote Originally Posted by bulldogz View Post
    Interesting...makes me want to try this combo more and more...so...the derm/form stack you think worked out better for you than the 1tt in the strength department?
    Ya 1-tren gave me some strength increases for my deadlifts and squats but I didn't see a ton much elsewhere. With this combo even my db curls are going up considerably.

Day 18

I'm a bit sad that I'm over halfway done this cycle. My body feels much tighter and strength is still very good. I'm suprised I haven't broken out yet because I do on anything testosterone related. I felt a little dehydrated today during my workout , but my strength was still very good. I'm down half a pound to 204.5 . My shirts are starting to feel a little tighter in my chest and my wife has been commenting on how nice my legs are looking. Btw libido has been great as well.

16. Quote Originally Posted by diezel View Post
    Ya 1-tren gave me some strength increases for my deadlifts and squats but I didn't see a ton much elsewhere. With this combo even my db curls are going up considerably.

Day 18

I'm a bit sad that I'm over halfway done this cycle. My body feels much tighter and strength is still very good. I'm suprised I haven't broken out yet because I do on anything testosterone related. I felt a little dehydrated today during my workout , but my strength was still very good. I'm down half a pound to 204.5 . My shirts are starting to feel a little tighter in my chest and my wife has been commenting on how nice my legs are looking. Btw libido has been great as well.
    I love it!

Also, did you bump the derma dose from 4ml to 5ml twice a day yet, or not gonna do it?

17. Ya the dose has been bumped to 5ml twice a day for dermacrine and 2.5 ML twice a day for formestane. I started this on day 14.

18. I would be curious to see before and after pictures of you have them. The visual results would give me and others a better idea. Also, have you done another body fat percentage since you started?

19. Sorry I didn't take pics. Bodyfat will be done at end of cycle and day 19 review will be up a little later today.

20. day 19

Weight is about 204. I looked lean this morning, but feel I little bloated later today. My strength is going up still. I did incline db press with the 95's for sets of 10 today . As was said before even my isolation exercises are going up like tricep press down on the cables went up this week 10 pounds.

21. keep up the great work mang!

22. Day 21

So I only have about a week left and I'm feeling the full power of this stack. I'm noticebly leaner and vascular and my strength is still going up. My libido has also been high and I've had no negative sides at all. Calories have been dropped to 2500 and i'm about 203 but I can tell I've gained size as well.

23. Looks good bro. Can't wait to see the final results.

24. Day 23-

My body is feeling tighter and I can tell I've really leaned out. My weight is back to 205 . I'm taking the weekend off from training. The stack has really helped with recovery as well I been training 5 days a week for the last two weeks and haven't really been too sore.

25. So I am convinced this is the stack for me. Would it be wise to follow up the Derm LV/Form LV with Sustain Alpha LV? Should I taper off of the Formestane as well? I feel I am ready to step off into hormonals and with my goals of leaning up, this stack seems to fit perfect. I plan on running OEP with it as well. I have a bottle of HGHup. Should I take that after with the Sustain Alpha LV or while on cycle. I will also take green tea extract and CLA as well. Any thoughts?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. dermacrine (old trans from PP) and CEL formestane
    By vette00 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 10:52 PM
  2. Dermacrine LV + Formestane LV Log
    By bikeswimlive in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-23-2011, 12:34 AM
  3. Dermacrine + Formestane = PROBLEMS! HELP!
    By musclehustler in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 06:50 PM