Dermacrine lv + Formestane Lv = a little more diezel

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    bulldogz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NY
    Age
    39
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    559

    Quote Originally Posted by diezel View Post
    Ya 1-tren gave me some strength increases for my deadlifts and squats but I didn't see a ton much elsewhere. With this combo even my db curls are going up considerably.


    Day 18

    I'm a bit sad that I'm over halfway done this cycle. My body feels much tighter and strength is still very good. I'm suprised I haven't broken out yet because I do on anything testosterone related. I felt a little dehydrated today during my workout , but my strength was still very good. I'm down half a pound to 204.5 . My shirts are starting to feel a little tighter in my chest and my wife has been commenting on how nice my legs are looking. Btw libido has been great as well.
    I love it!

    Also, did you bump the derma dose from 4ml to 5ml twice a day yet, or not gonna do it?

  2. Registered User
    diezel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    4289

    Ya the dose has been bumped to 5ml twice a day for dermacrine and 2.5 ML twice a day for formestane. I started this on day 14.
  3. Registered User
    tonea002's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    63

    I would be curious to see before and after pictures of you have them. The visual results would give me and others a better idea. Also, have you done another body fat percentage since you started?
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    diezel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    4289

    Sorry I didn't take pics. Bodyfat will be done at end of cycle and day 19 review will be up a little later today.
  5. Registered User
    diezel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    4289

    day 19

    Weight is about 204. I looked lean this morning, but feel I little bloated later today. My strength is going up still. I did incline db press with the 95's for sets of 10 today . As was said before even my isolation exercises are going up like tricep press down on the cables went up this week 10 pounds.
  6. Registered User
    bulldogz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NY
    Age
    39
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    559

    keep up the great work mang!
  7. Registered User
    diezel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    4289

    Day 21

    So I only have about a week left and I'm feeling the full power of this stack. I'm noticebly leaner and vascular and my strength is still going up. My libido has also been high and I've had no negative sides at all. Calories have been dropped to 2500 and i'm about 203 but I can tell I've gained size as well.
  8. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Jimbo15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    493

    Looks good bro. Can't wait to see the final results.
  9. Registered User
    diezel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    4289

    Day 23-

    My body is feeling tighter and I can tell I've really leaned out. My weight is back to 205 . I'm taking the weekend off from training. The stack has really helped with recovery as well I been training 5 days a week for the last two weeks and haven't really been too sore.
  10. Registered User
    bikeswimlive's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    1,222
    Rep Power
    874

    So I am convinced this is the stack for me. Would it be wise to follow up the Derm LV/Form LV with Sustain Alpha LV? Should I taper off of the Formestane as well? I feel I am ready to step off into hormonals and with my goals of leaning up, this stack seems to fit perfect. I plan on running OEP with it as well. I have a bottle of HGHup. Should I take that after with the Sustain Alpha LV or while on cycle. I will also take green tea extract and CLA as well. Any thoughts?
  11. Registered User
    diezel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    4289

    I don't think tapering off form is necessary. Also Sustain alpha doesn't need to be on cycle, just save it for post cycle the Formestane will take care of the estrogen. I also recommend OEP on cycle its been working on great, not sure about hghup though.

    Day 27- This stack has been great for my recomp. I'm noticebly bigger everywhere. My t-shirts are feeling smaller in the chest and arms and my Jackets are feeling smaller in the shoulders. Also my jeans/boxer's are more snug in my legs. On another note I've definely lost BF not sure how much but will check in a couple day with my final review. My lower abs are showing up nicely and I'm seeing new cuts everywhere. Also my endurance, drive and strength is up in my workouts every week. Side effects still none. I plan to use sustain alpha for post cycle .
  12. Registered User
    tonea002's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    63

    Looks good man! I am getting closer and closer to ordering this combo. I wonder how bad you will crash once you come off everything? I am thinking about doing this combo but holding off til after the stack is complete and starting some Ephedrine/Caffeine. What are your thoughts on the versus OEP? Also, should I wait to start til after the cycle or start in the middle? I haven't tried OEP but I will say I love the EC stack.
  13. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Jimbo15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    493

    Quote Originally Posted by tonea002 View Post
    Looks good man! I am getting closer and closer to ordering this combo. I wonder how bad you will crash once you come off everything? I am thinking about doing this combo but holding off til after the stack is complete and starting some Ephedrine/Caffeine. What are your thoughts on the versus OEP? Also, should I wait to start til after the cycle or start in the middle? I haven't tried OEP but I will say I love the EC stack.
    Which stack are you trying to use?
  14. Registered User
    bulldogz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NY
    Age
    39
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    559

    yo diezel...you still running this stack, or was it only for ~30 days or so....I would like to see and hear final thoughts...

    I would also think running eca along side this stack would just as good as OEP since they are both fat burners
  15. Registered User
    Jmlift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    60

    I recently purchased the derm muscle stack from pp. I'm curious as to why pp doesn't mention this formestane + derm stack.

    The derm stack I just bought is derm, phyto test and sustain for pct.

    Formestane is anti e right? I didn't think you needed to worry about that with derm so I am a little confused as to why ppl do this stack. I am learning...
  16. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by tonea002 View Post
    Looks good man! I am getting closer and closer to ordering this combo. I wonder how bad you will crash once you come off everything? I am thinking about doing this combo but holding off til after the stack is complete and starting some Ephedrine/Caffeine. What are your thoughts on the versus OEP? Also, should I wait to start til after the cycle or start in the middle? I haven't tried OEP but I will say I love the EC stack.
    Ephedrine and Caffeine (EC) would potentially crash even worse than OEP due to it's potent nature. If you're worried about that, have you considered using a non-stimulant based fat burning stack such as the Fat Loss Stack?
  17. Registered User
    bulldogz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    NY
    Age
    39
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    559

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmlift View Post
    I recently purchased the derm muscle stack from pp. I'm curious as to why pp doesn't mention this formestane + derm stack.

    The derm stack I just bought is derm, phyto test and sustain for pct.

    Formestane is anti e right? I didn't think you needed to worry about that with derm so I am a little confused as to why ppl do this stack. I am learning...
    Yes, formestane in an AI....the SA is a very, very mild AI...but there is potential estro conversion from the dermacrine since it increases test pruduction, increased test production means increase estro as well.....so the formestane will help mitigate that estro
  18. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Jimbo15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    493

    Quote Originally Posted by Jmlift View Post
    I recently purchased the derm muscle stack from pp. I'm curious as to why pp doesn't mention this formestane + derm stack.

    The derm stack I just bought is derm, phyto test and sustain for pct.

    Formestane is anti e right? I didn't think you needed to worry about that with derm so I am a little confused as to why ppl do this stack. I am learning...
    It will help keep you leaner during the cycle, we suggest the combo for cutting. Dermacrine isn't strong enough to require the use of Formestane or any other Anti E or AI.
  19. Registered User
    Jmlift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    60

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo15 View Post
    It will help keep you leaner during the cycle, we suggest the combo for cutting. Dermacrine isn't strong enough to require the use of Formestane or any other Anti E or AI.
    Gotcha, thanks. Maybe if i do another derm cycle I'll stack forme with it.
  20. Registered User
    diezel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    4289

    Final Review
    Starting weight 201.5
    Final Weight 203.2
    Starting BF
    Final Bodyfat 10%

    I really liked this stack. I didn't get huge off it, but that's not what I was expecting. I gain some real quality muscle and lost a good amount of bodyfat. My strength went up considerably after about a week and a half in . My recovery time was great too and I didn't experience any sides except for some insomnia the first couple of days.

    Mass 6.5/10- I was on a recomp/cut and I still managed to gain a couple pounds while losing bodyfat , not too shabby. I think if I bulked for the 30 day cycle I probably could've got to about 208. I got to about 205.5-206 about halfway through the cycle and then cut.
    Definition/fat loss- 9/10 I was also on OEP, but I know the stack helped quite a bit as even when I was bulking my BF didn't appear to go up and when I decided to cut, I cut up pretty quickly .
    Strength- 10/10- My strength went up like crazy even with smaller isolation exercises like bicep curl and tricep ext or rope pressdown. I honestly think it worked better than my 1-tren cycle.
    Mood 9/10- My mood was good all around , I started feeling a bit more alpha on it as well, but never got short tempered.
    Libido 8.5/10- My libido was noticebly increased during the whole cycle. Nothing too crazy but definetly higher than normal.
    Sides 9.5/10- Besided the sleep issues the first couple of days I had no sides, not even increased acne. I was very happy with this because usually even test boosters give me increased acne.

    Conclusion- I'd definetly do this cycle again. Next time I'd like to run it as an 8 week cycle. I recommend this as a cutting/recomp cycle. You'll see very little to no sides and have very nice results.
  21. Registered User
    thebigt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    indianapolis
    Posts
    27,603
    Rep Power
    10638576

    Quote Originally Posted by diezel View Post
    I don't think tapering off form is necessary. Also Sustain alpha doesn't need to be on cycle, just save it for post cycle the Formestane will take care of the estrogen. I also recommend OEP on cycle its been working on great, not sure about hghup though.

    Day 27- This stack has been great for my recomp. I'm noticebly bigger everywhere. My t-shirts are feeling smaller in the chest and arms and my Jackets are feeling smaller in the shoulders. Also my jeans/boxer's are more snug in my legs. On another note I've definely lost BF not sure how much but will check in a couple day with my final review. My lower abs are showing up nicely and I'm seeing new cuts everywhere. Also my endurance, drive and strength is up in my workouts every week. Side effects still none. I plan to use sustain alpha for post cycle .
    nice results-congrats!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  22. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by diezel View Post
    Final Review
    Starting weight 201.5
    Final Weight 203.2
    Starting BF
    Final Bodyfat 10%

    I really liked this stack. I didn't get huge off it, but that's not what I was expecting. I gain some real quality muscle and lost a good amount of bodyfat. My strength went up considerably after about a week and a half in . My recovery time was great too and I didn't experience any sides except for some insomnia the first couple of days.

    Mass 6.5/10- I was on a recomp/cut and I still managed to gain a couple pounds while losing bodyfat , not too shabby. I think if I bulked for the 30 day cycle I probably could've got to about 208. I got to about 205.5-206 about halfway through the cycle and then cut.
    Definition/fat loss- 9/10 I was also on OEP, but I know the stack helped quite a bit as even when I was bulking my BF didn't appear to go up and when I decided to cut, I cut up pretty quickly .
    Strength- 10/10- My strength went up like crazy even with smaller isolation exercises like bicep curl and tricep ext or rope pressdown. I honestly think it worked better than my 1-tren cycle.
    Mood 9/10- My mood was good all around , I started feeling a bit more alpha on it as well, but never got short tempered.
    Libido 8.5/10- My libido was noticebly increased during the whole cycle. Nothing too crazy but definetly higher than normal.
    Sides 9.5/10- Besided the sleep issues the first couple of days I had no sides, not even increased acne. I was very happy with this because usually even test boosters give me increased acne.

    Conclusion- I'd definetly do this cycle again. Next time I'd like to run it as an 8 week cycle. I recommend this as a cutting/recomp cycle. You'll see very little to no sides and have very nice results.
    Awesome review mate Dermacrine was my first ever Primordial Performance product...it holds a special place in my heart

    I'd personally never run a cycle over 6 weeks anymore, the recovery time is just too long. BIG fan of short cycles nowadays
  23. Registered User
    Naberious's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    144
    Rep Power
    126

    Derm + Form with the OEP is exactly what I'm planning on doing soon... Thanks for the great log, it's getting me pumped!
  24. Registered User
    bikeswimlive's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Arkansas
    Posts
    1,222
    Rep Power
    874

    Is four weeks too short? Should I push my cycle out to six weeks? I have been debating this for awhile.
  25. Primordial Performance Rep
    Board Sponsor
    Jimbo15's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Age
    30
    Posts
    810
    Rep Power
    493

    Quote Originally Posted by bikeswimlive View Post
    Is four weeks too short? Should I push my cycle out to six weeks? I have been debating this for awhile.
    I prefer five or six weeks with dermacrine. Its mild so you should be ok.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. dermacrine (old trans from PP) and CEL formestane
    By vette00 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-13-2011, 08:52 PM
  2. Dermacrine LV + Formestane LV Log
    By bikeswimlive in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 04-22-2011, 10:34 PM
  3. Dermacrine + Formestane = PROBLEMS! HELP!
    By musclehustler in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-29-2010, 04:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in