Silver's Natadrol/PSARM Relay RAGE RACE (Sponsored Log)

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Totally beast mode on that ish! You are doing the workout justice Bro, don't worry even without the secondary exercises you are hitting the full spectrum of your hams and quads between the 3 different workouts. You are losing out on much not getting to the second leg exercise. Your legs will still grow. If in a time crunch do a widow maker style thing of 20 reps each for 1 set that will get it smashed in about 90 extra seconds.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html


  2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Totally beast mode on that ish! You are doing the workout justice Bro, don't worry even without the secondary exercises you are hitting the full spectrum of your hams and quads between the 3 different workouts. You are losing out on much not getting to the second leg exercise. Your legs will still grow. If in a time crunch do a widow maker style thing of 20 reps each for 1 set that will get it smashed in about 90 extra seconds.
    Thx for the advce man. I am seeing more cuts in the legs lately which is awesome considering the fact that I can't go as hard and heavy as usual.
    •   
       


  3. Day 10 and 11:

    I am putting Natadrol and PSARM through the ultimate test. I am trying to see if I can build muscle without working out. :-)

    Just kidding....kinda. I started off the week great with solid workouts Mon and Tues. Then all hell has broken loose and I have been working my tail off. Then to top that off I have been working evening changes that has kept me up until 2AM the last 2 nights and looks like I have 2 more days of it.

    I plan to get a workout in tomorrow and I should be able to do my normal Saturday workout and Sunday cardio/abs.

  4. tear it up it man! I want a war report when you get back!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

  5. Keep dominating Bro! Couple days off, couple of back to backs no big deal. Just get em in and keep moving along.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   
       


  6. Look forward to the update man, give the iron hell!

  7. Just quit your day job

  8. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    tear it up it man! I want a war report when you get back!
    Report coming soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Keep dominating Bro! Couple days off, couple of back to backs no big deal. Just get em in and keep moving along.
    I know a couple days off might not be a bad thing, but I honestly crave the gym and have a bad day when I am unable to get rid of the frustration, anger and violence at the gym. Then I have to bottle that up and save it for the next time!

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Look forward to the update man, give the iron hell!
    I did and you will see that shortly!

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Just quit your day job
    I was contemplating that multiple times this week. Maybe once I lean up and look sexy. Then I can be a mangina (deuce bigilo reference).

  9. Day 12

    Dosed 6 caps of Natadrol and 4 caps of PSARM today.

    Thoughts:

    I was like a caged animal today begging to go to the gym. Unfortunately I was going on little sleep since the last 3 nights I had to work until 2-3AM. I still powered through the exhaustion and was able to represent myself pretty well.

    Workout:


    Hammer Shoulder Press
    45 x 10, 70 x 8 (105 x 8, 90 x 7, 70 x 8) (Up 5lbs, 10lbs and 15lbs on my last 3 sets.)

    DB Pullovers (I have dropped a little weight here to work on form. Was bending elbows too much)
    55 x 10, 65 x 7, (65 x 7, 55 x 7, 45 x 7) (Went up 5lbs, but dropped a rep on my 2 heavy sets)

    Barbell Incline
    115 x 10, 185 x 6 (185 x 6, 155 x 6, 135 x 8) (I had a drop in weight from the last time I did this workout, but I had a headache all morning)

    Reverse Grip Bench (Still getting stronger here!)
    135 x 10, 155 x 8 (175 x 8, 155 x 8, 135 x 8) (Up 2 reps, 1 rep and 2 reps on my last 3 sets)

    I ran out of gas due to lack of sleep and a spitting headache. I am not unhappy about it and I will be hitting legs hard tomorrow.


    Natadrol Thoughts:

    I will post more details tomorrow, but it will be a repeat of what I have said before. This is a product any doubters should give a shot. There are gains I am making strengthwise that I didn't expect whatsoever. Good night my brothers in iron!

  10. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    tear it up it man! I want a war report when you get back!
    This isn't a Russian log

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Day 12

    Dosed 6 caps of Natadrol and 4 caps of PSARM today.

    Thoughts:

    I was like a caged animal today begging to go to the gym. Unfortunately I was going on little sleep since the last 3 nights I had to work until 2-3AM. I still powered through the exhaustion and was able to represent myself pretty well.

    Workout:


    Hammer Shoulder Press
    45 x 10, 70 x 8 (105 x 8, 90 x 7, 70 x 8) (Up 5lbs, 10lbs and 15lbs on my last 3 sets.)

    DB Pullovers (I have dropped a little weight here to work on form. Was bending elbows too much)
    55 x 10, 65 x 7, (65 x 7, 55 x 7, 45 x 7) (Went up 5lbs, but dropped a rep on my 2 heavy sets)

    Barbell Incline
    115 x 10, 185 x 6 (185 x 6, 155 x 6, 135 x 8) (I had a drop in weight from the last time I did this workout, but I had a headache all morning)

    Reverse Grip Bench (Still getting stronger here!)
    135 x 10, 155 x 8 (175 x 8, 155 x 8, 135 x 8) (Up 2 reps, 1 rep and 2 reps on my last 3 sets)

    I ran out of gas due to lack of sleep and a spitting headache. I am not unhappy about it and I will be hitting legs hard tomorrow.


    Natadrol Thoughts:

    I will post more details tomorrow, but it will be a repeat of what I have said before. This is a product any doubters should give a shot. There are gains I am making strengthwise that I didn't expect whatsoever. Good night my brothers in iron!
    you are not u happy about it? Does that mean ur happy about not getting sleep and having a headache?

    Also why post details tommorrow if they are a repeat? Just wondering, might confuse people going through logs looking for info.

    On a side note, the increase on reps and strength even with less than 100% is impressive. Really shows how good the product is.

  12. Way to battle on through the adversity and come out the conqueror!!

    True warriors battle on regardless of lack of sleep, pain, fatigue, or sickness.

    The enemy NEVER takes a break and neither can we!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  13. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    you are not u happy about it? Does that mean ur happy about not getting sleep and having a headache?

    Also why post details tommorrow if they are a repeat? Just wondering, might confuse people going through logs looking for info.

    On a side note, the increase on reps and strength even with less than 100% is impressive. Really shows how good the product is.
    By no means am I blaming Natadrol/PSARM for the headaches and lack of sleep. I have pretty bad allergies and lots of crap is blooming. Add that to a lack of sleep due to work and my head felt like it was going to explode. I even took some asprin that morning and it felt OK until I started lifting heavy.

    I am very impressed with the strenght aspects so far!

  14. So I was all excited about Saturdays workout. I finished up the morning soccer games for my kids and was ready to tear it up. I get to the gym with my nine year old son to find out they closed the Kids Club for the day due to lice. WTF? It was already late in the afternoon so I was unable to drop him off somewhere and get my workout in. I will unleash hell today!

  15. I'm not saying ur blaming it on natadrol, what u said was confusing.

  16. It's not an attack bro, don't take it te wrong way

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    It's not an attack bro, don't take it te wrong way
    No offense taken. I was just trying to better clarify my response! You da man!

  18. I admire the will to push through that adversity. Most would tune that as a day to take off and hit it up another time.

    We aren't 'most' though. Good work!

  19. Keep up the good work. Great log.

  20. Keep it going Silver..you always have a fullplate..with what you do with your children and still have time for this is awesome bro..Wheew!

    hows the body comp looking is Cancun calling you name yet?

  21. How could cancun NOT be calling his name. I know it's constantly calling mine.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Keep it going Silver..you always have a fullplate..with what you do with your children and still have time for this is awesome bro..Wheew!

    hows the body comp looking is Cancun calling you name yet?
    Being married, working hard and having kids is the reason I told myself I never had time for this. I was lying to myself for a lot of years because I had plenty of time to sit on my ass so I just moved some of that time to working out.

    Body comp is looking better, but I still have a long way to go. I have eaten a few things I shouldn't have but I have made some progress thanks to LG Sciences!

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    How could cancun NOT be calling his name. I know it's constantly calling mine.
    You know this! I have been excited about Cancun for a while, even though the wife is coming. Just kidding. We will have lots of "fun" without the kids around!

  23. Nice work in here man!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    You know this! I have been excited about Cancun for a while, even though the wife is coming. Just kidding. We will have lots of "fun" without the kids around!
    My wife and I have been planning for Puerto Vallarta, but are having seconds thoughts. Mexico is getting pretty rough and we might have to change our plans to Vegas.

    What days are you going?

  25. Day 13 and 14:
    Day 13: Off day due to lice in gym...WTF?
    Day 14: Cardio day - I figured last week was kinda screwed so I didn't want to screw up this week's workout by not giving myself enough recovery time

    Day 15:

    Dosed 6 caps of Natadrol and 4 caps of PSARM today.

    Thoughts:

    Today I finally got back to the weight and man was I like a caged rabid dog. I was like fukkin Cujo foaming at the mouth and ready to kick some fuggin ass!


    Workout:

    It doesn't get much better than today's workout for me. I was seriously focused and determined to beat the log book. Of course the Natadrol/PSARM combo had the same idea in mind I can finally call this a WAR REPORT!

    Flat Dumbbell Bench
    65 x 10, 110 x 8 (110 x 8, 90 x 7, 80 x 8) (Up 1 reps on both 11lbs sets and 1-2 reps on the drop sets)

    Supported T-Bar Row (Still taking it easy with my back)
    45 x 10, 80 x 8 (100 x 8, 90 x 8, 80 x 8)

    Seated Arnold Presses
    45 x 10, 50 x 8 (55 x 8, 45 x 8, 40 x 8) (up a rep from last workout on my 2 heavy sets.)

    DB Drag Curls
    20 x 10, 25 x 8 (35.5 x 8, 27.5 x 8, 22.5 x 8) (Up weight again from last workout!)

    Leg Press
    360 x 10, 450 x 8 (610 x 8, 540 x 8, 450 x 8) (I have not gotten close to 610 since my back injury...I'm back baby!!!!)

    Lunges
    15 x 8, 25 x 8 (27.5 x 8, 20 x 8, 15 x 8) (First time doing lunges in a while, now stairs and walking hurt so good!)

    Natadrol/PSARM Thoughts:

    Stength - Making strength gains every week. I can't get much better than that.
    Vascularity - Still looks like I have a firehose running down my forearm.
    Libidio - I have had product hit me harder in the libido department, but it is higher than normal.
    Recovery - Tomorrow will be a sure sign. I have not worked out very hard in 4 day and then killed it today. Tomorrow I "should" be sore..
    Sides - I have had a little acne. I have had zero ball shrinkage and no apparent shut down. I have had more frequent urination, but that has leveled out some as well. No crazy aggression except in the gym which I am happy about. These are a fantastic product as far as sides go!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyIOSOS View Post
    My wife and I have been planning for Puerto Vallarta, but are having seconds thoughts. Mexico is getting pretty rough and we might have to change our plans to Vegas.

    What days are you going?
    I will be leaving on the 25th so it is soooo close. I can't wait. As long as you stay in the resort towns you should be OK. Besides, my wife speaks the language fluently (Mexican girl) and is able to use that to our advantage!

  27. Hahaha wtf... lice?! That's gross bro.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

  28. COngrats on the 610 bro!!! BIG NUMBAS!!!
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns

  29. You totally ruled the weights this time around King Silver.

    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

  30. Good to see the legs weights coming back up Silver. Nothing like the Test/GH boost from a heavy leg workout.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cutting w/natadrol & y-free psarm?
    By 350zTT in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 09:43 PM
  2. TAKING FLIGHT WITH LG Y FREE PSARM & NATADROL (SPONSORED LOG)
    By flightposite in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 07:17 PM
  3. Pmiller's Natadrol/Psarm Sponsored Log
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 10:06 PM
  4. Natadrol and pSarm nausea side Effect
    By kixazz2529 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 07:23 PM
  5. Replies: 453
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 05:22 PM
Log in
Log in