Silver's Natadrol/PSARM Relay RAGE RACE (Sponsored Log)

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Silver, I've seen you mention them a couple of times now - what is a T Cup?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.36%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    You repping for us now brother?
    yep
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    yep
    Somehow I saw this coming... "Observant this one is... Yes?"
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.55%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

yep
    Since when?

Conf*ckingrasulations metbroba...
  5. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.37%

Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Day 7 and 8:

Off Days

Day 9:

Dosed 6 caps of Natadrol and 4 caps of PSARM today.

Thoughts:

This product is giving me the gym aggression similar to MMV2. It is like a switch is flipped when I hit the gym and I have a awesome aggression.

Workout:

Workout went good. I felt like I could have had a few more reps if I would have had my workout partner to spot me. Regardless I put up good numbers and I was satisfied with the session.

Chinups
    10, 8, 6, 5

Decline Bench
    135 x 10, 225 x 8 (245 x 6, 225 x 6, 185 x 8)

Wide Grip Upright Rows
    55 x 10, 65 x 8, (75 x 8, 65 x 8, 55 x 7)

T Cups
    12.5 x 10, 15 x 8, (17.5 x 8, 12.5 x 8, 10 x 6)

Hack Squat Machine (Still taking it easy with my back)
    45 per side x 10, 55 per side x 8, 70 per side x 8, 55 per side x 8

Hyper Extensions
    3 sets 10

Also followed up with 33 minutes on the elliptical. I could have kept going, but I had a late start to the gym due to kid's soccer games.

Natadrol Thoughts:

One of the most impressive aspects so far is the vascularity and pump. I am walking around in a pumped state. I am up .5lbs so far, but weight gain is not the major goal for me on this run. I am hoping to recomp and drop some fat while staying around the same body weight. I am still seeing the diuretic affects, but the bathroom breaks are still more frequent than normal, but it not an issue. I have also seen an increase in endurance/stamina and DOMs are basically non-existant which is suprising considering how hard my workouts have been and how much weight I am moving around.
    I love how you compare this to MMv2.. I loved that stuff! man I wish I cold this stack right now based on what your saying.. up .5lb.. I knew you wanted a recomp..are you down BF%? what does the mirror say?.. I did start pissing more when first dosing ND, but it started sub siding around week 5 for me..

Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Silver, I've seen you mention them a couple of times now - what is a T Cup?
    I know what a T-Bad is

yep
    Whewwwwwwwww

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Somehow I saw this coming... "Observant this one is... Yes?"
    You are wise Jedi
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.41%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Okay he ain't spillin so I will tell you, T-Cups (alternating movement between front and lateral raises stop at bottom just before where the tension releases from the shoulder, and change directions. Never let the arms go all the way down then change directions it releases the tension and allows for momentum to be used. So it is one front, one lateral, one front, one lateral... prepare to be demolished.)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Okay he ain't spillin so I will tell you, T-Cups (alternating movement between front and lateral raises stop at bottom just before where the tension releases from the shoulder, and change directions. Never let the arms go all the way down then change directions it releases the tension and allows for momentum to be used. So it is one front, one lateral, one front, one lateral... prepare to be demolished.)
    I was going to ask the same thing.

If I do 30lb fronts and 25-30 laterals, what weight would you recommend for 8-10 reps?
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.37%

I need pictures..... so basically your doing both movements at the same time... So when you come down from the lateral, go right into front raises..then?...wheeeeeeeeeeew
  9. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.37%

Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post

If I do 30lb fronts and 25-30 laterals, what weight would you recommend for 8-10 reps?
    I'm going to try it with 20's, and keep strick form, I'm sure doing both movements at the same time is going to tax you..
  10. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.55%

It's a pretty gangsta exercise to form the shoulder head and anchors. Love the burn, helps with core and upper chest also.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I'm going to try it with 20's, and keep strick form, I'm sure doing both movements at the same time is going to tax you..
    Do it with a slight bend at the waist so the laterals also activate your rear delts too get the full effect. The slight bend also lenghtens the range of motion that gravity is directly acting on the weignt in the front raise portion.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%

Sorry guys for being away all damn day. Today was meeting hell. T-Cups are brutal especially following some heavy wide grip upright rows. I can hardly take off my shirt after those lifts.

Another note...congrats Metroba. Excellent fit.
  13. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.36%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Sorry guys for being away all damn day. Today was meeting hell. T-Cups are brutal especially following some heavy wide grip upright rows. I can hardly take off my shirt after those lifts.

thanks bronaseum ...stay focused and keep killn it bro!
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.41%

thanks bronaseum ...stay focused and keep killn it bro!
    Scary, that nickname sounds almost like you want to play on him. Thank goodness his name isn't Jim, then we would all really know your true intentions here.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.41%

Quote Originally Posted by FlexW99 View Post

I would start with 20-25, these get hard quickly because a set of 8-10 is really a set of 16-20 your shoulders will be ridiculously pumped at the end of them.
  16. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  295 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.78%

Silver,
    I have been following along the entire time. Looks like it is treating you well. So well in fact that my order for 2 bottles of Natadrol came in the mail today. Those 2 bottles will be joining the 2 bottles of the original pSarm I have in the stash. I am going to follow your lead here and hit up a 6 weeker after spring break in April. That will be a good way to go into summer I think.

Keep up the good work!
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.41%

Quote Originally Posted by MATTYO1977 View Post
    Silver,
    I have been following along the entire time. Looks like it is treating you well. So well in fact that my order for 2 bottles of Natadrol came in the mail today. Those 2 bottles will be joining the 2 bottles of the original pSarm I have in the stash. I am going to follow your lead here and hit up a 6 weeker after spring break in April. That will be a good way to go into summer I think.

Keep up the good work!
    Did you try the older PSarm before and did you get any stomach issues if so? I found a good spot to get it but am leary, I don't want stomach issues.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  244 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.28%

looking good silver keep it up!
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.7%

Lookin good silver! Teacups ARE brutal!
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

t-cups are the names huh....always called them da vinchi's...didn't know the real name but they remind me of Vitruvian Man" by Leonardo Da Vinchi, if i'm thinking of the same movement
  21. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.37%

Do it with a slight bend at the waist so the laterals also activate your rear delts too get the full effect. The slight bend also lenghtens the range of motion that gravity is directly acting on the weignt in the front raise portion.

I would start with 20-25, these get hard quickly because a set of 8-10 is really a set of 16-20 your shoulders will be ridiculously pumped at the end of them.
    Thanks Kleen!...I also do wide grip uprights, ...so tomorrow Key thing is do these prior..Funny Kleen,..I was going to do a set of ten..my new 4/10 work out..I misread your post, i thought you said 16-18 i was like hahaha..I had to re-read it
  22. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.37%

He was cheap
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%

Day 10:

Thoughts:

I am at the half way point of this run and I am getting sad that it will be coming to an end. Luckily I responded well the last time I took Formadrol so I am kinda looking forward to that aspect of it.

Workout:

I am seriously impressed with the strength aspects of this product so far. I know there are probably still some doubters out there, but let me give some straight up evidence!

Flat Dumbbell Bench
    65 x 10, 110 x 7 (110 x 7, 90 x 6, 80 x 6) (I don't think I have attempted 110s before and definitely not 14 times)

Supported T-Bar Row (Still taking it easy with my back)
    45 x 10, 70 x 8 (100 x 8, 90 x 8, 80 x 7) (Went up 10lbs over last week's workout)

Seated Arnold Presses
    45 x 10, 50 x 8 (55 x 7, 45 x 7, 40 x 8) (up 5lbs on the heavy sets while keeping the same reps)

DB Drag Curls
    20 x 10, 25 x 8 (30 x 8, 25 x 8, 20 x 8) (Down 5lbs, but that is due to some soreness in my ligaments)

Leg Press
    360 x 10, 450 x 8, 540 x 8

Skipped out on lunges again due to time. That is the bad part about working out at lunch especially when meetings and issues cause me to get a late start. Regardless, I felt like I totally smashed it and I was extremely satisfied with the session.

Natadrol Thoughts:

Stength - Going up faster than I would have imagined
    Vascularity - Very suprising. It is on par or higher than PRIME and close to some prohormones in the pump department
    Libidio - It is above normal, but being married, 3 kids and both of us working management level full time jobs make it hard to take advantage of.
    Recovery - I hit my chest hard with those dumbbells and woke up the next morning with minimal DOMs. I figured the new routine mixed with taking it easy until basically when I started Natadrol (due to the back injury) that I would have serious DOMs with this hard core full body split. That has not been the case.
    Sides - I have had a little acne. I have had zero ball shrinkage and no apparent shut down. I have had more frequent urination, but that has leveled out some as well. No crazy aggression except in the gym which I am happy about.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%

Day 10:

Bicep, Cardio and Abs day

I decided to give myself a little more bicep work this week. I have had no DOMs and recovery seems great. I only did around 8 sets of various biceps exercises.

I also did 100 exercise ball crunches. ( I know not really enough to consider it an ab day)

I wanted to get my cardio in so I cut the ab work a little short and did 41 minutes on the elliptical (510 calories burned FTW).

Good Timez!
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%

Quote Originally Posted by MATTYO1977 View Post
    Silver,

Keep up the good work!
    Glad to hear that you are following along! I think you will be very suprised about the combo. I think I will rate that stack higher so far than MMV2. The lack of sides is a huge plus as well. It is really tempting to buy another bottle to get another 20 days on, but since I didn't wait so long after PCT before starting ND I think stopping after 20 days makes the best sense!
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    t-cups are the names huh....always called them da vinchi's...didn't know the real name but they remind me of Vitruvian Man" by Leonardo Da Vinchi, if i'm thinking of the same movement
    I didn't have a clue what T-Cups were when I first saw them on Kleen's workout. I think I finally found a description on google and it has been a fun addition (if you like pain!).
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You repping for us now brother?
    Congratulations Metroba. I'm totally confident that you'll make LG a fantastic representative.

Craig......
    I'm the best "undercover" rep you guys have!!

Oh.....and I need some of that new Anadraulic State GTSE and some MMV2 or 3 to go with it.....cough....cough.....

Make it happen!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.04%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I am seriously impressed with the strength aspects of this product so far. I know there are probably still some doubters out there, but let me give some straight up evidence!

Flat Dumbbell Bench
    65 x 10, 110 x 7 (110 x 7, 90 x 6, 80 x 6) (I don't think I have attempted 110s before and definitely not 14 times).
    Hel phukkin yes!!!

Now this is awesome. That's heavy weights there brosenstein!!!

You're only on Day 10 too. It's all uphill from here.
    Look out weights.......Big Silver is coming for yo ass!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  29. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.36%

WOW! Amazing results so far man! I am digging your enthusiasm! Stay motivated bro!
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Yo Stan friggin Efferding!! Nice poundage with the 110s big man.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.41%

Totally beast mode on that ish! You are doing the workout justice Bro, don't worry even without the secondary exercises you are hitting the full spectrum of your hams and quads between the 3 different workouts. You are losing out on much not getting to the second leg exercise. Your legs will still grow. If in a time crunch do a widow maker style thing of 20 reps each for 1 set that will get it smashed in about 90 extra seconds.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%

Totally beast mode on that ish! You are doing the workout justice Bro, don't worry even without the secondary exercises you are hitting the full spectrum of your hams and quads between the 3 different workouts. You are losing out on much not getting to the second leg exercise. Your legs will still grow. If in a time crunch do a widow maker style thing of 20 reps each for 1 set that will get it smashed in about 90 extra seconds.
    Thx for the advce man. I am seeing more cuts in the legs lately which is awesome considering the fact that I can't go as hard and heavy as usual.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%

Day 10 and 11:

I am putting Natadrol and PSARM through the ultimate test. I am trying to see if I can build muscle without working out. :-)

Just kidding....kinda. I started off the week great with solid workouts Mon and Tues. Then all hell has broken loose and I have been working my tail off. Then to top that off I have been working evening changes that has kept me up until 2AM the last 2 nights and looks like I have 2 more days of it.

I plan to get a workout in tomorrow and I should be able to do my normal Saturday workout and Sunday cardio/abs.
  34. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.36%

tear it up it man! I want a war report when you get back!
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.41%

Keep dominating Bro! Couple days off, couple of back to backs no big deal. Just get em in and keep moving along.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.73%

Look forward to the update man, give the iron hell!
  37. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.37%

Just quit your day job
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%

Report coming soon!

Keep dominating Bro! Couple days off, couple of back to backs no big deal. Just get em in and keep moving along.
    I know a couple days off might not be a bad thing, but I honestly crave the gym and have a bad day when I am unable to get rid of the frustration, anger and violence at the gym. Then I have to bottle that up and save it for the next time!

Look forward to the update man, give the iron hell!
    I did and you will see that shortly!

Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Just quit your day job
    I was contemplating that multiple times this week. Maybe once I lean up and look sexy. Then I can be a mangina (deuce bigilo reference).
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    6.63%

Day 12

Thoughts:

I was like a caged animal today begging to go to the gym. Unfortunately I was going on little sleep since the last 3 nights I had to work until 2-3AM. I still powered through the exhaustion and was able to represent myself pretty well.

Workout:

Hammer Shoulder Press
    45 x 10, 70 x 8 (105 x 8, 90 x 7, 70 x 8) (Up 5lbs, 10lbs and 15lbs on my last 3 sets.)

DB Pullovers (I have dropped a little weight here to work on form. Was bending elbows too much)
    55 x 10, 65 x 7, (65 x 7, 55 x 7, 45 x 7) (Went up 5lbs, but dropped a rep on my 2 heavy sets)

Barbell Incline
    115 x 10, 185 x 6 (185 x 6, 155 x 6, 135 x 8) (I had a drop in weight from the last time I did this workout, but I had a headache all morning)

Reverse Grip Bench (Still getting stronger here!)
    135 x 10, 155 x 8 (175 x 8, 155 x 8, 135 x 8) (Up 2 reps, 1 rep and 2 reps on my last 3 sets)

I ran out of gas due to lack of sleep and a spitting headache. I am not unhappy about it and I will be hitting legs hard tomorrow.

Natadrol Thoughts:

I will post more details tomorrow, but it will be a repeat of what I have said before. This is a product any doubters should give a shot. There are gains I am making strengthwise that I didn't expect whatsoever. Good night my brothers in iron!
  40. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.55%

This isn't a Russian log

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutting w/natadrol & y-free psarm?
    By 350zTT in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 08:43 PM
  2. TAKING FLIGHT WITH LG Y FREE PSARM & NATADROL (SPONSORED LOG)
    By flightposite in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 06:17 PM
  3. Pmiller's Natadrol/Psarm Sponsored Log
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 09:06 PM
  4. Natadrol and pSarm nausea side Effect
    By kixazz2529 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 06:23 PM
  5. Replies: 453