Silver's Natadrol/PSARM Relay RAGE RACE (Sponsored Log)

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    oufinny's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    5,947
    Rep Power
    215292
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    Pics looking good Silver, keep up the good work man!.....keep the dose that you are running my brotha
    It is good to hear that you don't necessarily need to step up to 8 per day; I have two bottles and was hoping for a 40 day run.

  2. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4042
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    It is good to hear that you don't necessarily need to step up to 8 per day; I have two bottles and was hoping for a 40 day run.
    Six should be plenty, as long as you are under 225ish.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  3. Senior Member
    FlexW99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,795
    Rep Power
    1101
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    17.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Lets keep rollin Sterling Silver!
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5159242
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Six should be plenty, as long as you are under 225ish.
    What if I am 200 ish and want to be 225ish then should I take 8?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  5. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5159242
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    G can you imagine what I would look like with another 25 lbs of muscle.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  6. Senior Member
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Power
    1487
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    7.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    G can you imagine what I would look like with another 25 lbs of muscle.
    That would be a site to see. From a distance of course because I might be too intimidated. LOL
  7. Senior Member
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Power
    1487
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    7.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Day 5:

    Dosed 6 caps of Natadrol and 4 caps of PSARM today.

    Thoughts:

    The motivation to lift is in full effect now. I hit the gym first thing this morning and this afternoon I was craving to go back in. I can't wait to get to the gym tomommow and straight go ape **** throwing weights around! Libido might be creeping up a tic and I can't wait for my wife to get back in town so I can show her how much I miss her. LMAO

    Workout:

    Today was a cardio/abs day. It is tough getting used to the 3 day full body split and trying to avoid the weights on the other days. I was lifting around 5 times a week with the old split. I am still going to make the most of it and it has allowed me to work more cardio and abs.

    Exercise Ball Crunches
    25, 25, 20, 20, 20

    Side Planks
    1 Minute each side

    Cable Crunches
    130 x 15, 160 x 15, 180 x 15, 180 x 10

    Leg Raises
    3 sets of 10 reps

    Seated Calf Raises
    3 sets of 90 x 10 slow and steady

    Also hit 17 minutes on the treadmill (200 calories) and 33 minutes on the elliptical (410 calories).

    Thoughts:

    I definately feel different. I had a decent pump going even though I didn't do any major lifts. I also have that gym agression that comes from being on a hormonal product. Urination has increased, but hasn't become a problem or something that would sway me from using or recommend this product. I have noticed some potential leaning impacts as a benefit, but it is still too early to tell for sure.
  8. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9159
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    The motivation to lift is in full effect now. I hit the gym first thing this morning and this afternoon I was craving to go back in. I can't wait to get to the gym tomommow and straight go ape **** throwing weights around! Libido might be creeping up a tic and I can't wait for my wife to get back in town so I can show her how much I miss her. LMAO

    I definately feel different. I had a decent pump going even though I didn't do any major lifts. I also have that gym agression that comes from being on a hormonal product. Urination has increased, but hasn't become a problem or something that would sway me from using or recommend this product. I have noticed some potential leaning impacts as a benefit, but it is still too early to tell for sure.
    Sounds like it's starting to KICK!!!

    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  9. Diamond Member
    Irish Cannon's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Age
    27
    Posts
    12,615
    Rep Power
    74320
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran




    ....subbed.
  10. Senior Member
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Power
    1487
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    7.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    IC that chick is bad!!!!!!!!!

    Another note....NutraPlanet made my PCT choice fuggin easy. Formadrol Extreme at $19.99. FTW

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/l...eme-xl-90-caps.

    Jump on that guys as that deal won't come around very often!
  11. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9159
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    IC that chick is bad!!!!!!!!!

    Another note....NutraPlanet made my PCT choice fuggin easy. Formadrol Extreme at $19.99. FTW

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/l...eme-xl-90-caps.

    Jump on that guys as that deal won't come around very often!
    That is one Heluva deal. Toss in some BCAA+EAA for just $12.99 and that makes up my next order.


    Oh....and some more Formestane at $17 for 5 grams!!

    That just can't be beat!! Time to break out the debit card.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  12. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5557
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    87.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    That would be a site to see. From a distance of course because I might be too intimidated. LOL
    You're on ur way bro...I bet u intimidate peeps with that goatee!!!
  13. Senior Member
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Power
    1487
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    7.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    That is one Heluva deal. Toss in some BCAA+EAA for just $12.99 and that makes up my next order.


    Oh....and some more Formestane at $17 for 5 grams!!

    That just can't be beat!! Time to break out the debit card.
    I stocked up on the BC+EAA a week or so ago so I have lots of that. Formestane sounds interesting, but I know you need a carrier. I am waiting to see if the PP LV technology works for it.
  14. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9159
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    I stocked up on the BC+EAA a week or so ago so I have lots of that. Formestane sounds interesting, but I know you need a carrier.
    If you're reading my thread, you know that I used Emu Oil as my carrier this time. I did LOTS of research on it before I elected to use it myself. It works bro. And it's cheaper than these pre-made carriers we've been buying. Google it and find the deals. Just heat it in a hot-water bath and add the Form slowly until it dissolves. DON'T boil it though. Just hot to the touch.
    You would love some Formestane Silver. It's perfect to help dry you out and lean you up!!!

    FORMESTANE....
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  15. Senior Member
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Power
    1487
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    7.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    If you're reading my thread, you know that I used Emu Oil as my carrier this time. I did LOTS of research on it before I elected to use it myself. It works bro. And it's cheaper than these pre-made carriers we've been buying. Google it and find the deals. Just heat it in a hot-water bath and add the Form slowly until it dissolves. DON'T boil it though. Just hot to the touch.
    You would love some Formestane Silver. It's perfect to help dry you out and lean you up!!!

    FORMESTANE....
    I ran IBE's formex and it was...eh. I would probably have better luck with straight topical formestane.
  16. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9159
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    I ran IBE's formex and it was...eh. I would probably have better luck with straight topical formestane.
    Not to knock on IBE or anything, but Formestane was proven to be very poor bioavailable in an oral form. It gets destroyed in the gut.

    Transdermal is the way to go with it.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  17. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350693
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Not to knock on IBE or anything, but Formestane was proven to be very poor bioavailable in an oral form. It gets destroyed in the gut.

    Transdermal is the way to go with it.
    Their tri-acetylated form supposedly fixed the bioavailability; not that I have any proof of that.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  18. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5159242
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Silver the good news about that urination, from the logs I have read it is pretty much all sub-q no dehydration associated with it. Vascularity is high too which means plenty of blood volume another sign that there is no dehydraton going on. Just food for thought, others pay extra for a diuretic effect to keep them dry looking.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  19. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65566
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    IC that chick is bad!!!!!!!!!

    Another note....NutraPlanet made my PCT choice fuggin easy. Formadrol Extreme at $19.99. FTW

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/l...eme-xl-90-caps.

    Jump on that guys as that deal won't come around very often!
    Insane!!!!!!!!!
  20. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21037
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    60.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    IC that chick is bad!!!!!!!!!

    Another note....NutraPlanet made my PCT choice fuggin easy. Formadrol Extreme at $19.99. FTW

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/l...eme-xl-90-caps.

    Jump on that guys as that deal won't come around very often!
    Damn that is cheap man!!!!
  21. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4042
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    Their tri-acetylated form supposedly fixed the bioavailability; not that I have any proof of that.
    I've ran CEL's topical and a bottle of formex (different occasions). Formex wasn't nearly as effective as the topical IMO.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  22. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,505
    Rep Power
    1097383
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Silver the good news about that urination, from the logs I have read it is pretty much all sub-q no dehydration associated with it. Vascularity is high too which means plenty of blood volume another sign that there is no dehydraton going on. Just food for thought, others pay extra for a diuretic effect to keep them dry looking.
    the diuretic effect was great, alittle surprising, but certainly helped with the dryness appearance
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  23. Senior Member
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Power
    1487
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    7.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Day 6:

    Dosed 6 caps of Natadrol and 4 caps of PSARM today.

    Thoughts:

    I knew I was looking forward to the workout for a reason. Strength is rising, endurance is rising and libidio is rising. I felt very strong yesterday and I am starting to get that all day, full body pump going on. I love looking down and noticing the waterhose size vein sticking out on my forearm. That is a lovely sight for a former fat boy!

    Workout:

    I am still having to make a few tweaks to the workout and unfortunately yesterday's workout was cut a little short due to work committments. Thing should calm down quite a bit after this week though!

    Hammer Shoulder Press
    45 x 10, 80 x 8 (100 x 8, 80 x 7, 55 x 8)

    DB Pullovers (I have dropped a little weight here to work on form. Was bending elbows too much)
    55 x 10, 60 x 8, (60 x 8, 55 x 8, 45 x 8 )

    Dumbbell Incline
    50 x 10, 65 x 8 (75 x 8, 65 x 8, 55 x 8)

    Reverse Grip Bench (Really impressed myself here since the most I lifted previously was 135 x 8)

    135 x 10, 155 x 8 (175 x 7, 155 x 6, 135 x 6)

    As stated, I cut it short due to work, but still had lots left in the tank!

    Thoughts:

    I am ON. I truly had doubts when accepting this product. I know LG makes great products and have tried loads of them, but a plant based androgen giving similar gains to a prohormone I thought was too good to be true. I will do a weigh in tomorrow, but strength wise it is showing already. Pump wise this product is solid as well. I also feel leaner daily (hope it is not just water) and I seem to have a tad more energy and focus the last few days. This morning I had to get up at 5 and had the alarm set. Little silver decided to stand at full attention at 4AM and it took a good 15 minutes to get back to bed!
  24. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5557
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    87.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    The numbers on reverse grips really show how much strength you are getting so far. Sh*t looks good so far, keep it up!!!
  25. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65566
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Day 6:

    Dosed 6 caps of Natadrol and 4 caps of PSARM today.

    Thoughts:

    I knew I was looking forward to the workout for a reason. Strength is rising, endurance is rising and libidio is rising. I felt very strong yesterday and I am starting to get that all day, full body pump going on. I love looking down and noticing the waterhose size vein sticking out on my forearm. That is a lovely sight for a former fat boy!

    Workout:

    I am still having to make a few tweaks to the workout and unfortunately yesterday's workout was cut a little short due to work committments. Thing should calm down quite a bit after this week though!

    Hammer Shoulder Press
    45 x 10, 80 x 8 (100 x 8, 80 x 7, 55 x 8)

    DB Pullovers (I have dropped a little weight here to work on form. Was bending elbows too much)
    55 x 10, 60 x 8, (60 x 8, 55 x 8, 45 x 8 )

    Dumbbell Incline
    50 x 10, 65 x 8 (75 x 8, 65 x 8, 55 x 8)

    Reverse Grip Bench (Really impressed myself here since the most I lifted previously was 135 x 8)

    135 x 10, 155 x 8 (175 x 7, 155 x 6, 135 x 6)

    As stated, I cut it short due to work, but still had lots left in the tank!

    Thoughts:

    I am ON. I truly had doubts when accepting this product. I know LG makes great products and have tried loads of them, but a plant based androgen giving similar gains to a prohormone I thought was too good to be true. I will do a weigh in tomorrow, but strength wise it is showing already. Pump wise this product is solid as well. I also feel leaner daily (hope it is not just water) and I seem to have a tad more energy and focus the last few days. This morning I had to get up at 5 and had the alarm set. Little silver decided to stand at full attention at 4AM and it took a good 15 minutes to get back to bed!
    Very impressive!..I knew this stack was going to kick ass!
  26. Senior Member
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Power
    1487
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    7.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    The numbers on reverse grips really show how much strength you are getting so far. Sh*t looks good so far, keep it up!!!
    To be honest I have only been doing reverse grips for a month so some of the increase was getting more comfortable with form. However, this week I had the confidence, drive and strength to pull it off. I am going to keep adding weight cause I feel some changes in my chest since adding these.
  27. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,505
    Rep Power
    1097383
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.49%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    things are looking good silver. You will really see a nice improvement.

    I just started my 2nd go around with natadrol this am. going 6 weeks at 8 per

    I know it is a bit early, but the hunger is already starting (placebo is a good thing)
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  28. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4042
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Lookin good Silver... those reverse grip benches took me forever to get used to... Turns out I have to bring the bar down WAY low on my chest for it to be comfortable.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  29. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5159242
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Right, i wanna be on this stack... Pinching pennies!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  30. Professional Member
    hman85's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Age
    29
    Posts
    3,806
    Rep Power
    47043
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    1.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Mmm reverse grips I need to start doing those again! Looking good in here silver!
  31. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9159
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.26%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Lookin good Silver... those reverse grip benches took me forever to get used to... Turns out I have to bring the bar down WAY low on my chest for it to be comfortable.
    Right on!! I bring 'em down even lower......like to the upper abdomen.
    Well........between the titties and the gut......you get the idea.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  32. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4042
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    87.96%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yea, I guess I actually bring them down to my upper abs after doing the reverse grip today... I have to bring it pretty low.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  33. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350693
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Right on!! I bring 'em down even lower......like to the upper abdomen.
    Well........between the titties and the gut......you get the idea.
    The sternum maybe?
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  34. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5159242
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%
    Achievements Posting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I would say right about the bottom rib connected to the sternum for me. I think it is called the xiphoid process.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  35. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5557
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    87.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I loled @ titties
  36. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5557
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    87.79%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Speaking of titties... I was in heaven for sure today. Hooters in Austin, Texas. Every chick there had every asset!!!!!!!
  37. Senior Member
    FlexW99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,795
    Rep Power
    1101
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    17.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Speaking of titties... I was in heaven for sure today. Hooters in Austin, Texas. Every chick there had every asset!!!!!!!
    We just got another local one, haven't checked it out but a friend of mine says my wife's twin is there. I told my wife and she said you won't be stepping into that place anytime soon!

    BTW, watch me lose my manboobs!: Still Recomping - Phase 2
  38. Senior Member
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Power
    1487
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    7.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Day 7 and 8:

    Off Days

    Day 9:

    Dosed 6 caps of Natadrol and 4 caps of PSARM today.

    Thoughts:


    This product is giving me the gym aggression similar to MMV2. It is like a switch is flipped when I hit the gym and I have a awesome aggression.

    Workout:

    Workout went good. I felt like I could have had a few more reps if I would have had my workout partner to spot me. Regardless I put up good numbers and I was satisfied with the session.

    Chinups
    10, 8, 6, 5

    Decline Bench
    135 x 10, 225 x 8 (245 x 6, 225 x 6, 185 x 8)

    Wide Grip Upright Rows
    55 x 10, 65 x 8, (75 x 8, 65 x 8, 55 x 7)

    T Cups
    12.5 x 10, 15 x 8, (17.5 x 8, 12.5 x 8, 10 x 6)

    Hack Squat Machine (Still taking it easy with my back)
    45 per side x 10, 55 per side x 8, 70 per side x 8, 55 per side x 8

    Hyper Extensions
    3 sets 10

    Also followed up with 33 minutes on the elliptical. I could have kept going, but I had a late start to the gym due to kid's soccer games.


    Natadrol Thoughts:

    One of the most impressive aspects so far is the vascularity and pump. I am walking around in a pumped state. I am up .5lbs so far, but weight gain is not the major goal for me on this run. I am hoping to recomp and drop some fat while staying around the same body weight. I am still seeing the diuretic affects, but the bathroom breaks are still more frequent than normal, but it not an issue. I have also seen an increase in endurance/stamina and DOMs are basically non-existant which is suprising considering how hard my workouts have been and how much weight I am moving around.
  39. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371118
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    94.5%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    looks like things are going very well for you man. Keep killing it. Your determination is getting closer and closer to your goals.
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  40. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21037
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    60.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    looks like things are going very well for you man. Keep killing it. Your determination is getting closer and closer to your goals.
    You repping for us now brother?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cutting w/natadrol & y-free psarm?
    By 350zTT in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 09:43 PM
  2. TAKING FLIGHT WITH LG Y FREE PSARM & NATADROL (SPONSORED LOG)
    By flightposite in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 07:17 PM
  3. Pmiller's Natadrol/Psarm Sponsored Log
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 10:06 PM
  4. Natadrol and pSarm nausea side Effect
    By kixazz2529 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 07:23 PM
  5. Replies: 453
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 05:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in