Silver's Natadrol/PSARM Relay RAGE RACE (Sponsored Log)

Page 2 of 9 First 1234 ... Last

1. Is that the issue people had with it with the yohimbine? High doses of YHCL can get a little uncomfortable if you don't have them with food.

LG, is the M 1-D PSarm at the LG site a combination of M 1-D and PSarm or is M 1-D just in the name and it is only PSarm? Also do you know if PSarms are ok in natural competitions?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Is that the issue people had with it with the yohimbine? High doses of YHCL can get a little uncomfortable if you don't have them with food.

LG, is the M 1-D PSarm at the LG site a combination of M 1-D and PSarm or is M 1-D just in the name and it is only PSarm? Also do you know if PSarms are ok in natural competitions?
    Psarm the was the overseas version of M1-D due to restrictions..it is not a combo of both products

Glad to see no tummy issues Silver!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Is that the issue people had with it with the yohimbine? High doses of YHCL can get a little uncomfortable if you don't have them with food.
    I think it was a combo of the Y and the osthole

4. Quote Originally Posted by Liftergym33 View Post
    I think it was a combo of the Y and the osthole
    Was the Osthole changed in the AS GT from the original? The original had my stomach in fits. The new version was not an issue.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

5. I see so there is a benefit to taking the AS-GT more regularly. I may have to pick some of this PSarm up and give it a run sometime too.
    Current Training Log -
    •   

6. Nice Silver. Totally in for sure. I was just thinking about combining these two products for a spring time push. I have two bottles of Psarm in the cabinet and am about to get my hands on the Natadrol for sure. Now I can see how you make out and go into mine accordingly.

Glad to hear you are feeling well with the back. Beat it up!

7. In for Y-Free Psarm! I was always a little afraid to try that product - wanted to avoid the nausea. I guess I'm gonna havee to rethink that if turns out it really isn't an issue anymore.

ND "kicked in" mood-wise for me on about the 4th day (out of an epic 7-day cycle!), but I know for others it took longer. I just seem to be very sensitive to all things hormonal.

Good luck Silver!
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

8. Quote Originally Posted by MATTYO1977 View Post
    Nice Silver. Totally in for sure. I was just thinking about combining these two products for a spring time push. I have two bottles of Psarm in the cabinet and am about to get my hands on the Natadrol for sure. Now I can see how you make out and go into mine accordingly.

Glad to hear you are feeling well with the back. Beat it up!
    Always great to have my boy MattyO in the house. The PSARM thing really had me excited to try since it has what appears to be all positives with the only previous negative being upset stomach. Now you add that to the Natadrol and it should make one sweet, NO SIDES, growth stack.

The back is better or atlease the spinal injection is covering the pain up. Regardless, I am back and tearing up the steel!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    In for Y-Free Psarm! I was always a little afraid to try that product - wanted to avoid the nausea. I guess I'm gonna havee to rethink that if turns out it really isn't an issue anymore.

ND "kicked in" mood-wise for me on about the 4th day (out of an epic 7-day cycle!), but I know for others it took longer. I just seem to be very sensitive to all things hormonal.

Good luck Silver!
    I was sad to see your run end as it started off pretty well. Glad to have you subbed. I hope it hits me within week 1, but I know I will be able to identify it when it does.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    I was sad to see your run end as it started off pretty well. Glad to have you subbed. I hope it hits me within week 1, but I know I will be able to identify it when it does.
    day 4 is fast!.. It really kicked in for me around day 7..and was very noticeable, what really hit me was waking up so dam hungry!

11. Damn this stuff sounds good

12. I subscribed to this thread Gaiz!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

13. Big Rob in the heezy!
    Current Training Log -

14. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I subscribed to this thread Gaiz!
    Letz git dis party started...right!!!!!!!!!

15. Day 2:

Dosed 6 caps of Natadrol and 4 caps of PSARM today.

Thoughts:

Had another solid workout, but only did core, abs and cardio. I had some major stamina during the workout and I am really excited about Monday's workout.

Workout:

Let me know if you guys think this is OK for abs.

Ab Crunch machine - 25, 25, 20, 15, 15
    Side bends with 40lb dumbbell - I did 4 sets of 10 between sets of crunches.
    Cable pulldowns - 110 x 15, 130 x 15, 160 x 15 200 x 10

Also did 20 minutes on the treadmill at 3.5mph at 7 degree incline followed by 20 minutes of work on the elliptical. I could have kept going, but time did not allow me to continue any further.

16. I'm not a fan of side-bends; but then with all the deads and front squats, my obliques are somewhat disproportionate.

Cable crunches can be awesome. Hanging leg raises are great too.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

***NOW @ NP***

17. Same here. Side bends made my obliques too big for my taste. Also gives me more of a muffin top look when I'm sportn some extra bf
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions

18. Depends on your build, if you are doing them only hold the weight in one hand or you are wasting time. People who do them holdng two dumbbells don't realize they are cantilevering the weight instead of working with it. When lean good obliques make one hell of an impression, when not so lean they dont. Since you are not able to do squats and deadlifts at this moment I would continue them if you feel they need work. You could just do boxer type side to sides and get better results though. Hold your arms up like a boxer pull your abs in tight and throw your upper body from side to side bringing your elbow down to your hip bone like you are blocking a shot covering the entire side of you body then to the other side. After 50 of these you will be tired and surprised do them explosively and there will be no "big" obliques just very tight ones.
    Current Training Log -

19. I just do side planks...1 minute each side

Attachment 32138
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

20. Yeah yeah yeah! LOL A pictyure even how do I compete with that? Maybe this?

Okay so maybe that is not a plank but whatever. LOL
    Current Training Log -

21. And the winner is MrKleen73 for his picture submission.

22. Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Same here. Side bends made my obliques too big for my taste. Also gives me more of a muffin top look when I'm sportn some extra bf
    I know all about the muffin top. I can actually tell I have some decent obliques now, but unfortunately they still have a big layer of fat on them. :-(

23. Day 3:

Off day, but I plan for some bedroom cardio tonight. LOL

Not feeling much different so far, but I am excited for tomorrow's workout. I am going to give it hell! Also, still no stomach issues from PSARM.

24. Natadrol would be damn sweet on a nasty bulk man, considering how hungry it makes you! Consuming 3000-4000calories would be a breeze!

25. Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Natadrol would be damn sweet on a nasty bulk man, considering how hungry it makes you! Consuming 3000-4000calories would be a breeze!
    That makes me worry since I am still a partial fat ass. Man I long for the day when I can do a bulk. It will be interesting to see if natadrol increases my already everpresent hunger. :-)

26. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Let me know if you guys think this is OK for abs.

Side bends with 40lb dumbbell - I did 4 sets of 10 between sets of crunches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I'm not a fan of side-bends; but then with all the deads and front squats, my obliques are somewhat disproportionate.
    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Same here. Side bends made my obliques too big for my taste. Also gives me more of a muffin top look when I'm sportn some extra bf
    You've already heard the jury's verdict here Silver. Weighted side bends are out. The side planks that AZ showed are acceptible. Otherwise you're gonna have to do high-rep broomstick twists to substitute. I'd go with the side planks. I like doing kneeling cable crunches and crunch toward each side while twisting to activate the obliques.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

27. Be aware that the higher in weight on crunches you do, the more mass you put on. It's easy to pack on ab weight, something you don't really want.

I stick with planks, legraises and crunches using body weight on one of those big workout balls. The stabilization you get from it enages alot of the core. Keep in mind that the right diet, cardio and your deadlift/squat movements give you your abs, and a low bf is needed for many people. With oblique showing you are def on the right track, it's these times that you have to really lock everything down. I know u can do it bro!!!

28. Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    About to hit the gym, but wanted to give a quick note about PSARM. Although I never took the first one, I can say that I have had absolutely no stomach issues with this Yohimbine free PSARM.
    That is good news to hear... It seems like a worthwhile science if it is able to be comfortable after dosing it.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.

29. Hey Silver, any thought as to uping the ND to 8 a day?

30. Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Be aware that the higher in weight on crunches you do, the more mass you put on. It's easy to pack on ab weight, something you don't really want.

I stick with planks, legraises and crunches using body weight on one of those big workout balls. The stabilization you get from it enages alot of the core. Keep in mind that the right diet, cardio and your deadlift/squat movements give you your abs, and a low bf is needed for many people. With oblique showing you are def on the right track, it's these times that you have to really lock everything down. I know u can do it bro!!!
    Couldn't agree more. No need to give yourself a turtle belly of abs. I always have laughed at the people holding 25's-45's in their hand and doing side crunches... I too have wide obliques and I use only my bodyweight...

I have heard of a theory (Just a theory... nothing but bro-science) and I honestly forget where I heard it... but it had to do with over-training abs to get one's stomach to actually decrease in size... not so much with weights but with volume... being that working out abs every day would shrink one stomach, where as working out abs once or twice a week would make the muscles grow...

I could be totally off my rocker, but it sounded like an interesting, albeit painful, theory.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Cutting w/natadrol & y-free psarm?
    By 350zTT in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 08:43 PM
  2. TAKING FLIGHT WITH LG Y FREE PSARM & NATADROL (SPONSORED LOG)
    By flightposite in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 06:17 PM
  3. Pmiller's Natadrol/Psarm Sponsored Log
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 09:06 PM
  4. Natadrol and pSarm nausea side Effect
    By kixazz2529 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 06:23 PM
  5. Replies: 453