Silver's Natadrol/PSARM Relay RAGE RACE (Sponsored Log)

Page 2 of 7 First 1234 ... Last
  1. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5557
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    87.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Damn this stuff sounds good

  2. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371118
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    94.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I subscribed to this thread Gaiz!
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  3. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,351
    Rep Power
    5159243
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Big Rob in the heezy!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Power
    1487
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    7.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    I subscribed to this thread Gaiz!
    Letz git dis party started...right!!!!!!!!!
  5. Senior Member
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Power
    1487
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    7.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Day 2:

    Dosed 6 caps of Natadrol and 4 caps of PSARM today.

    Thoughts:

    Had another solid workout, but only did core, abs and cardio. I had some major stamina during the workout and I am really excited about Monday's workout.

    Workout:

    Let me know if you guys think this is OK for abs.

    Ab Crunch machine - 25, 25, 20, 15, 15
    Side bends with 40lb dumbbell - I did 4 sets of 10 between sets of crunches.
    Cable pulldowns - 110 x 15, 130 x 15, 160 x 15 200 x 10

    Also did 20 minutes on the treadmill at 3.5mph at 7 degree incline followed by 20 minutes of work on the elliptical. I could have kept going, but time did not allow me to continue any further.
  6. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350693
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm not a fan of side-bends; but then with all the deads and front squats, my obliques are somewhat disproportionate.

    Cable crunches can be awesome. Hanging leg raises are great too.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  7. Board Supporter
    metroba's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    11,064
    Rep Power
    371118
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    94.52%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Same here. Side bends made my obliques too big for my taste. Also gives me more of a muffin top look when I'm sportn some extra bf
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  8. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,351
    Rep Power
    5159243
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Depends on your build, if you are doing them only hold the weight in one hand or you are wasting time. People who do them holdng two dumbbells don't realize they are cantilevering the weight instead of working with it. When lean good obliques make one hell of an impression, when not so lean they dont. Since you are not able to do squats and deadlifts at this moment I would continue them if you feel they need work. You could just do boxer type side to sides and get better results though. Hold your arms up like a boxer pull your abs in tight and throw your upper body from side to side bringing your elbow down to your hip bone like you are blocking a shot covering the entire side of you body then to the other side. After 50 of these you will be tired and surprised do them explosively and there will be no "big" obliques just very tight ones.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  9. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928438
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    I just do side planks...1 minute each side

    Attachment 32138
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  10. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,351
    Rep Power
    5159243
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Yeah yeah yeah! LOL A pictyure even how do I compete with that? Maybe this?


    Okay so maybe that is not a plank but whatever. LOL
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  11. Senior Member
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Power
    1487
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    7.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    And the winner is MrKleen73 for his picture submission.
  12. Senior Member
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Power
    1487
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    7.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Same here. Side bends made my obliques too big for my taste. Also gives me more of a muffin top look when I'm sportn some extra bf
    I know all about the muffin top. I can actually tell I have some decent obliques now, but unfortunately they still have a big layer of fat on them. :-(
  13. Senior Member
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Power
    1487
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    7.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Day 3:

    Off day, but I plan for some bedroom cardio tonight. LOL

    Not feeling much different so far, but I am excited for tomorrow's workout. I am going to give it hell! Also, still no stomach issues from PSARM.
  14. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21037
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    60.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Natadrol would be damn sweet on a nasty bulk man, considering how hungry it makes you! Consuming 3000-4000calories would be a breeze!
  15. Senior Member
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Power
    1487
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    7.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigmatthew View Post
    Natadrol would be damn sweet on a nasty bulk man, considering how hungry it makes you! Consuming 3000-4000calories would be a breeze!
    That makes me worry since I am still a partial fat ass. Man I long for the day when I can do a bulk. It will be interesting to see if natadrol increases my already everpresent hunger. :-)
  16. Elite Member
    thundergod's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    50
    Posts
    8,030
    Rep Power
    9160
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    9.28%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Let me know if you guys think this is OK for abs.


    Side bends with 40lb dumbbell - I did 4 sets of 10 between sets of crunches.
    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I'm not a fan of side-bends; but then with all the deads and front squats, my obliques are somewhat disproportionate.
    Quote Originally Posted by metroba View Post
    Same here. Side bends made my obliques too big for my taste. Also gives me more of a muffin top look when I'm sportn some extra bf
    You've already heard the jury's verdict here Silver. Weighted side bends are out. The side planks that AZ showed are acceptible. Otherwise you're gonna have to do high-rep broomstick twists to substitute. I'd go with the side planks. I like doing kneeling cable crunches and crunch toward each side while twisting to activate the obliques.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

    "Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  17. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5557
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    87.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Be aware that the higher in weight on crunches you do, the more mass you put on. It's easy to pack on ab weight, something you don't really want.

    I stick with planks, legraises and crunches using body weight on one of those big workout balls. The stabilization you get from it enages alot of the core. Keep in mind that the right diet, cardio and your deadlift/squat movements give you your abs, and a low bf is needed for many people. With oblique showing you are def on the right track, it's these times that you have to really lock everything down. I know u can do it bro!!!
  18. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4042
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    87.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    About to hit the gym, but wanted to give a quick note about PSARM. Although I never took the first one, I can say that I have had absolutely no stomach issues with this Yohimbine free PSARM.
    That is good news to hear... It seems like a worthwhile science if it is able to be comfortable after dosing it.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  19. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,509
    Rep Power
    1097385
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    53.51%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hey Silver, any thought as to uping the ND to 8 a day?
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  20. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4042
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    87.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    Be aware that the higher in weight on crunches you do, the more mass you put on. It's easy to pack on ab weight, something you don't really want.

    I stick with planks, legraises and crunches using body weight on one of those big workout balls. The stabilization you get from it enages alot of the core. Keep in mind that the right diet, cardio and your deadlift/squat movements give you your abs, and a low bf is needed for many people. With oblique showing you are def on the right track, it's these times that you have to really lock everything down. I know u can do it bro!!!
    Couldn't agree more. No need to give yourself a turtle belly of abs. I always have laughed at the people holding 25's-45's in their hand and doing side crunches... I too have wide obliques and I use only my bodyweight...

    I have heard of a theory (Just a theory... nothing but bro-science) and I honestly forget where I heard it... but it had to do with over-training abs to get one's stomach to actually decrease in size... not so much with weights but with volume... being that working out abs every day would shrink one stomach, where as working out abs once or twice a week would make the muscles grow...

    I could be totally off my rocker, but it sounded like an interesting, albeit painful, theory.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  21. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,351
    Rep Power
    5159243
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    Couldn't agree more. No need to give yourself a turtle belly of abs. I always have laughed at the people holding 25's-45's in their hand and doing side crunches... I too have wide obliques and I use only my bodyweight...

    I have heard of a theory (Just a theory... nothing but bro-science) and I honestly forget where I heard it... but it had to do with over-training abs to get one's stomach to actually decrease in size... not so much with weights but with volume... being that working out abs every day would shrink one stomach, where as working out abs once or twice a week would make the muscles grow...

    I could be totally off my rocker, but it sounded like an interesting, albeit painful, theory.
    Not sure where you heard or read this but for sure if you want to simply tighten your girdle high reps low weight and high frequency will do so. Also the whole turtle belly only happens with incorrect form on ab work. When going heavy to build your abs people tend to go for the gusto and you can use an azzload more weight allowing the abs to come out to contract. However this trains them to do just that stick out. If you use the muscles of your girdle ( abdomen / obliques, etc..) to pull your navel in towards your spine it lowers the weight you can lift but trains the entire girdle to stay in under the ribcage. Another issue is that when lifting very heavy on squatting, dead lifts, heck even bench press, most people build internal pressure for stability by holding some air in the diaghram. This distends your stomach then when you lift it flexes the crap out of your entire girdle but trains it only in the distended position once again. If you intentionally hold your girdle in again it will train those muscle IN instead of out. It makes quite a difference in the shape of our midsection. I had a lot of trouble with this because I have very flexible abs, they just wanna hang out there. I had a major turtle shell and training in Pilates is how I learned this trick, and saw major proof that it works. In 3 weeks I lost 3 inches off of my waist just due to my stomach girdle muscles tightening up. I hadn't really lost weight or fat, just the circumference went down immediately. I was shocked.

    Planks are great! Rotary torso with a oly bar works nicely to, even weighted up to 135 lbs. The fighters/boxers blocking mostion I mentioned before is one heck of an oblique workout too if you haven done it. The sharp exhalation with each rep along with the explosiveness creating resistance makes this one very surprising as far as difficulty and effect. Not to mention you ar training yourself to keep your elbow close to your body for blocking shots. Could come in handy in a skirmish.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  22. Senior Member
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Power
    1487
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    7.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Today was one of those hell days. I appreciate all the advice. I am still fairly new to this working out thing compared to some of you studs!

    I will give the side planks a shot. I also do the leg raises quite often. I will also hang the legs off the bench and do those "crunches".
  23. Senior Member
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Power
    1487
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    7.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Here are the latest pics. The quality is not the greatest as I didn't get the time this weekend and my wife is gone until Wednesday. I would be happy about that, but she left the kids. :-(


  24. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5557
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    87.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Do the crunches on the ball, way better to activate all the core muscles
  25. Senior Member
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Power
    1487
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    7.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Hey Silver, any thought as to uping the ND to 8 a day?
    You know I am not opposed to dosing high. I will let the LG guys comment on what I should do with the dosing. That cuts the days way down though since at 6 caps it is only a 20 day cycle.
  26. NutraPlanet Rep
    MrBigPR's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    7,619
    Rep Power
    5557
    Level
    56
    Lv. Percent
    87.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    On a phone so excuse this question....how many caps in a bottle?
  27. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350693
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    On a phone so excuse this question....how many caps in a bottle?
    120
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  28. Senior Member
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Power
    1487
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    7.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Day 3:

    Off Day

    Day 4:

    Dosed 6 caps of Natadrol and 4 caps of PSARM today.

    Thoughts:

    Today's workout was great. I felt very strong and had lots of stamina. I beat last week's logbook and I am really getting into the beat the log book mentality. That is going to force me to get stronger and keep chalenging myself.

    Flat Dumbbell Bench () indicates the dropsets.
    65 x 10, 100x8 (100 x 8, 90 x 8, 75 x 5)

    T-Bar Rows
    45 x 10, 70 x 8 (90 x 8, 80 x 8, 70 x 8) Will go up next week for sure.

    Arnold Presses
    40 x 10, 45 x 8 (50 x 8, 45 x 8, 40 x 8)

    Dumbell Drag Curls
    20 x 10, 30 x 9 (35 x 8, 30 x 7, 20 x 6) Damn my left arm gave out during this drop set

    Leg Presses
    360 x 10, 450 x 8 (500 x 8, 450 x 8, 360 x 8)

    I ran out of time before doing lunges, but will try to add them tomorrow morning with my abs and cardio workout.

    Thoughts:

    I don't feel ON yet, but I am starting to feel something. I have a confidence and energy today that tells me something good is going down. I haven't had any stomach issues as a result of either compound. I have also noticed more frequent urination, but I have a baby bladder and pee all the time as is.
  29. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,351
    Rep Power
    5159243
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    Day 3:

    Off Day

    Day 4:

    Dosed 6 caps of Natadrol and 4 caps of PSARM today.

    Thoughts:

    Today's workout was great. I felt very strong and had lots of stamina. I beat last week's logbook and I am really getting into the beat the log book mentality. That is going to force me to get stronger and keep chalenging myself.

    Flat Dumbbell Bench () indicates the dropsets.
    65 x 10, 100x8 (100 x 8, 90 x 8, 75 x 5)

    T-Bar Rows
    45 x 10, 70 x 8 (90 x 8, 80 x 8, 70 x 8) Will go up next week for sure.

    Arnold Presses
    40 x 10, 45 x 8 (50 x 8, 45 x 8, 40 x 8)

    Dumbell Drag Curls
    20 x 10, 30 x 9 (35 x 8, 30 x 7, 20 x 6) Damn my left arm gave out during this drop set

    Leg Presses
    360 x 10, 450 x 8 (500 x 8, 450 x 8, 360 x 8)

    I ran out of time before doing lunges, but will try to add them tomorrow morning with my abs and cardio workout.

    Thoughts:

    I don't feel ON yet, but I am starting to feel something. I have a confidence and energy today that tells me something good is going down. I haven't had any stomach issues as a result of either compound. I have also noticed more frequent urination, but I have a baby bladder and pee all the time as is.
    Oh you got the Natadrol water fall! After the peeing starts next comes the KICK IN!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  30. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928438
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Silver with your back those T-bars should be the supported machine style. I just worry about the back bubba.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  31. Elite Member
    GMG760's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    31
    Posts
    6,709
    Rep Power
    4042
    Level
    53
    Lv. Percent
    87.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    lookin' slim as ever silver... keep it up.
    ...GMG760 Version 2.0 ... Back from the dead.
  32. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,351
    Rep Power
    5159243
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Probably a good idea at least until you have distanced yourself from the last flair up.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  33. Senior Member
    FlexW99's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,795
    Rep Power
    1101
    Level
    31
    Lv. Percent
    17.66%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    my wife is gone until Wednesday. I would be happy about that, but she left the kids. :-(
    ROFL!!
  34. Senior Member
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Power
    1487
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    7.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Silver with your back those T-bars should be the supported machine style. I just worry about the back bubba.
    You know it. I use the supported T-Bar row machine these days. I hate not getting the full ROM, but my back can't take it without the support! I have also gone lighter than I know I can move and trying to focus on the squeeze and form.
  35. Senior Member
    Silver3CSRT8's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2,606
    Rep Power
    1487
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    7.17%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by GMG760 View Post
    lookin' slim as ever silver... keep it up.
    Thx man. That last jelly roll is getting smaller, but still present an accounted for. One day it will be an afterthought.
  36. Board Sponsor
    flightposite's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,969
    Rep Power
    430409
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    26.42%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    pics are lookin good man. keep tearin it up brother. and ive been havin the piss problems to lol.
    Athletic Xtreme Team REP
    http://www.AthleticX.net/
    AXHOLE BY NATURE
  37. The BPS Rep
    Resolve's Avatar
    Stats
    6'4"  280 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    8,062
    Rep Power
    350693
    Level
    59
    Lv. Percent
    84.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I missed the pics earlier. Noticeable difference between your Avi and the new pics - arms look bigger and midsection smaller.
    Bulk Performance Solutions
    --No Proprietary Blends, All Performance--

    ***NOW @ NP***
  38. Diamond Member
    AZMIDLYF's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Age
    55
    Posts
    14,730
    Rep Power
    4928438
    Level
    92
    Lv. Percent
    16.3%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    You know it. I use the supported T-Bar row machine these days. I hate not getting the full ROM, but my back can't take it without the support! I have also gone lighter than I know I can move and trying to focus on the squeeze and form.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  39. Elite Member
    Craigmatthew's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    6,009
    Rep Power
    21037
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    60.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    I missed the pics earlier. Noticeable difference between your Avi and the new pics - arms look bigger and midsection smaller.
    Agreed, fantastic work man! you are doing so well
  40. Elite Member
    Liftergym33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    6,913
    Rep Power
    65566
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    56.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Silver3CSRT8 View Post
    You know I am not opposed to dosing high. I will let the LG guys comment on what I should do with the dosing. That cuts the days way down though since at 6 caps it is only a 20 day cycle.
    Pics looking good Silver, keep up the good work man!.....keep the dose that you are running my brotha
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Cutting w/natadrol & y-free psarm?
    By 350zTT in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-02-2010, 09:43 PM
  2. TAKING FLIGHT WITH LG Y FREE PSARM & NATADROL (SPONSORED LOG)
    By flightposite in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 88
    Last Post: 04-10-2010, 07:17 PM
  3. Pmiller's Natadrol/Psarm Sponsored Log
    By pmiller383 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 04-06-2010, 10:06 PM
  4. Natadrol and pSarm nausea side Effect
    By kixazz2529 in forum LG Sciences
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-05-2010, 07:23 PM
  5. Replies: 453
    Last Post: 05-11-2009, 05:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in